Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should I Call It Quit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call It Quit. (765 Views)

Should I Call It Quit / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? / Should I Call It Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call It Quit. by oluwapomile(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
There is dis girl we've bin 2geda sincd 2yrs now,i reali do luv her,bt she kept on hurting me,easily i did 4gave her,bt now i don't tink i cud bear it anylonger.dis hapens 2b d second tym,she as bin seeing her ex.she confessd 2me nd said she alwaz feel bad wen she realizes she's cheatin.i decided 2giv her a break nd i later askd her if it wud repeat itsef,i was suprised she cudn't give me an answer, i got pissed off nd din't cal her since den.i nid an answer
matured ones pls.
Re: Should I Call It Quit. by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
In order words, your GF is sleeping with her ex.
The guy i not her ex again nah. Because if he was her ex, they would be at most friends not bedmates.
My advice, dump her fast. Forget second chances or forgiveness just Dump the broad
Re: Should I Call It Quit. by KINGwax(m): 4:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Why dump her? She's a food for d masses! Enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit. by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2012
KINGwax: Why dump her? She's a food for d masses! Enjoy while it lasts
Well if he wants to have her as a blanket then he should stay with her but what's the point?
Re: Should I Call It Quit. by Godmother(f): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well if he wants to have her as a blanket then he should stay with her but what's the point?

Exactly. Having her as a blanket wnt work in his case cos he has feelings for her. Her actions will always continue to hurt him
Re: Should I Call It Quit. by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother:

Exactly. Having her as a blanket wnt work in his case cos he has feelings for her. Her actions will always continue to hurt him
On other words, he should walk

(1) (Reply)

Perserve In The Relationship Or Move On To Find A Marriageable Partner. HELP!!! / The First Date - What To Do And What Not To Do / An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.