Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41353 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita:
some people are just i.diots.what do you mean by "disrespecting our president"?i remember the kind of vituperous remarks you made when obama publicly supported h.omos.euality.

only a f.o.o.l will say ghana has only one airport

ICAO IATA AIRPORT NAME
Accra DGAA ACC Kotoka International Airport
Kumasi DGSI KMS Kumasi Airport
Navrongo DGLN Navrongo Airport
Sekondi-Takoradi DGTK TKD Takoradi Airport
Sunyani DGSN NYI Sunyani Airport
Tamale DGLE TML Tamale Airport
Wa DGLW Wa Airport
Yendi DGLY Yendi A

You are officially a person for this decietful post you just put up..

If so, then Every local government in Nigeria than can boast of a 3km stretch of highway has ann Airport then.. No dey front for us like say na only you sabi Ghana o!! 5 years in Ghana, I know that enclave like the back of my hand..

Ladies and Gentlemen... Behold SUYANI AIRPORT GHANA

Takoradi Airport y'all

Kumasi Airport

Nwokem, shift from my side you self hating Nigerian..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita: the more i go through this comparisons between ghana and nigeria the more i weep for nigeria.here's a comparison of health provision in both countries.ghana beats us in everything except birth rate

Ghanaian Health stats
Nigerian Health stats
Access to sanitation 64% 33%
Ranked 89th. 94% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
Birth rate, crude > per 1,000 people 30.63 per 1,000 people 40.51 per 1,000 people
Ranked 44th in 2005. Ranked 20th in 2005. 32% more than Ghana
Children Underweight Rate 5% 11%
Ranked 39th. Ranked 14th. 120% more than Ghana
Contraception 22% 15%
Ranked 71st. 47% more than Nigeria Ranked 77th.
Dependency ratio per 100 76 90
Ranked 58th. Ranked 20th. 18% more than Ghana
Drug access 0% 0%
Ranked 146th. Ranked 141st.
expenditure per capita > current US$ 27.2 $ 23 $
Ranked 145th in 2004. 18% more than Nigeria Ranked 155th in 2004.
Fertility rate, total > births per woman 4.06 births per woman 5.5 births per woman
Ranked 40th in 2005. Ranked 22nd in 2005. 35% more than Ghana
Hospital beds > per 1,000 people 1.46 per 1,000 people 1.67 per 1,000 people
Ranked 110th in 1990. Ranked 98th in 1990. 14% more than Ghana
Infant mortality rate 52.22 70.49
Ranked 51st. Ranked 33rd. 35% more than Ghana
Life expectancy at birth, total > years 57.48 years 43.83 years
Ranked 136th in 2005. 31% more than Nigeria Ranked 170th in 2005.
Malaria cases > per 100,000 15,344 30
Ranked 8th. 510 times more than Nigeria Ranked 71st.
Physicians > per 1,000 people 0.04 per 1,000 people 0.19 per 1,000 people
Ranked 78th in 1989. Ranked 63rd in 1989. 4 times more than Ghana
Probability of not reaching 40 27% 33.7%
Ranked 41st. Ranked 30th. 25% more than Ghana
Probability of reaching 65 > Male 48.3% 42.1%
Ranked 115th. 15% more than Nigeria Ranked 126th.
Spending > Per person 19 30
Ranked 106th. Ranked 95th. 58% more than Ghana
Tobacco > Cigarette consumption 161 189
Ranked 98th. Ranked 95th. 17% more than Ghana
Tobacco > Total adult smokers 16 8.6
Ranked 100th. 86% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
Total expenditure on health as % of GDP 5.6% 4.7%
Ranked 107th. 19% more than Nigeria Ranked 135th.
Water availability 2,756 cubic meters 2,514 cubic meters
Ranked 110th. 10% more than Nigeria Ranked 115th.
It is of no use posting these shit!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by saipn: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2012
We have no choice than to endure till 2015 and give him and his followers red card
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by pdozie: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa:

Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!.

If the professor is not silly, he wouldn't be ridiculing a president of another country the way he did. in any case I DISAGREE whole heartedly with all his points. The above analysis from Mekusnwa is simply one of the best!!

Believe it or not, GEJ may seem to be slow in making things happen but he is definitley not stupid. The mess created in this country will take years to clean so allow him! Moreso, many people both within & outside the governemnt are bent on sabotaging his efforts. Come on!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: Lol... It is like there is price control system in Nigeria? Well, that I don't know off. But, VAT added is largely from the sellers side that the producer(which couldn't add to it more that the value added to their products as there has not be any value in most of Nigerian products for long)will much have impact on the formal market because it is there you see the best quality or added value(from package to other added qualities).Yes, those products you mentioned can be VATadded yet fail to prove how it is implemented in Nigeria and who it affect the informal buyer.

How does VAT really affect the informal product prices which are not stable?

Firstly in economics, when I tell you producers, it includes every part of the supply chain. The sellers are a part of producers get that into your head first.

Secondly, don't know what you mean by informal product prices. However, note that a lot of the traded goods in the informal markets are produced by the formal markets. Goods are taxed at each stage where value is added. VAT is charged when a VAT-registered business sells to either another business or to a non-business customer. So if I buy alcohol on the streets I have paid a tax to the government.

Thirdly, to be VAT registered, your turnover has to be at a particular level which I doubt most Nigerian business men in the informal sector attain. The only exception could possibly be the big traders in a market such as Alaba. If you doubt those guys don't pay VAT then take a walk to that market one day, probe the sellers for their VAT certificates and see them produce a valid one.

Don't come here saying the people don't pay tax. With their income level, they should not be paying anything to the government. Stick to the topic of the day.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by noiseless: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2012
Not that the president can't do better, but how come this mr Ayittey found it very comfortable to avoid lashing out at those northern muslims who never stopped threatening us, or making ridiculous excuses in favour of boko haram in public, and their southern wives/puppets who will rather see their neigbours get humiliated for no good reason than speak the truth. MR "PROF. AYITTEY" are scared of the northern nigerian elits and their puppets who have distroyed this country and still doing so for their greedy and selfishness or can you tell us how much these murderers paid you sir? The president might not be doing really good but why are you ignoring those criminals who vow to distroy everything and everyone if it's not their way only? YOU ARE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS, ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT PAID TO COME UP WITH THIS YOUR DISPLAY OF IGNORANCE & HYPOCRISY.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2012
I am sacking every Ghanian under my employment today. Enough is enough, this is an insult to my land of birth. I owe it to myself a level of self respect from foreigners. Where is our pride if foreigners insult our leaders ?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2012
jmaine:

And you feel screaming your lungs out here will help you implement the recommendation of your "Perceived" truth . . . .

Not screaming. Just hate sycophants. Are you one?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by brabus(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Every Nigerian who welcomes insult to the President by a foreign will never do well.

Every Nigerian who supports evil and abhor the truth will never do well. Say 'Amen' to that!

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by folahann(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2012
This man doesn't belong to any political party, he's not from any tribe in Nigeria. He's saying it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by agog: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2012
learnt that Olusola Saraki is dead. How true is this house?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2012
denitro:

Lets take the questions one by each.
1. 24 million
2. Nigerian government should at least repair one road.
3. 2000 MW yet ur my country Nigeria only boasts of 4000MW
4. Lagos is the gateway to Nigeria, for God sake Lagos is a mess.

So Nigeria at over 100 million citizens is already over 4 times the population of Ghana.. With our land mass also over four times the size of Ghana, we alread have more roads to build than Ghana, with most of our terrain more complicated than Ghana, we definitely will spend more money than Ghana, with our REAL development only starting from 1999 (after the handover to civilian government)(13 years) and Ghanas starting since 1981 (when Jerry Rawlings returned to power since they tout him as their best President), we can comfortably say Nigeria is developing at a faster pace than they are..

And Just So you know.. Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria.. Abuja is to Nigeria what Accra is to Ghana.. Compare and Contrast..

Ghana will always be a Lesser country than Nigeria..
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You are officially a person for this decietful post you just put up..

If so, then Every local government in Nigeria than can boast of a 3km stretch of highway has ann Airport then.. No dey front for us like say na only you sabi Ghana o!! 5 years in Ghana, I know that enclave like the back of my hand..

Ladies and Gentlemen... Behold SUYANI AIRPORT GHANA

Nwokem, shift from my side you self hating Nigerian..

You are talking airport, we are talking Human Development Indicators. Take your poo out of the way. Nigeria has one of the worst HDIs comparable to war torn countries.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2012
macparker:

Not screaming. Just hate sycophants. Are you one?

You decide . .but am not a cynic critical mongrel . . .For the record, i support GEJ with no blinks whatsoever cool
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2012
unbiasedjudge:

I LAUGH!!! Inductive reasoning right? How do u mean by someone just disrespected an entire country?
Comprehension constraint from your part of being blind to face reality.Think before you post not post
before thinking my friend.

If the leadership of a country is representative of the entire country, that means this so-called proffessor just labelled the entire country 'jokers and clueless'.. Go figure Mr. Smartass..

Its people like you that lend credence to his statement..
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2012
pdozie:

If the professor is not silly, he wouldn't be ridiculing a president of another country the way he did. in any case I DISAGREE whole heartedly with all his points. The above analysis from Mekusnwa is simply one of the best!!

Believe it or not, GEJ may seem to be slow in making things happen but he is definitley not stupid. The mess created in this country will take years to clean so allow him! Moreso, many people both within & outside the governemnt are bent on sabotaging his efforts. Come on!!!

See another dolo!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
fesse: Those of you supporting the half-baked mad prof. from Ghana, what are you guys still doing in Nigeria? I thought by now you guys would have been en-route Ghana.

Well Nigeria is the way it is now because many of us refuse to be patriotic. Must everything be done by the government? I remember how we all rejected the move made by south africa some months back; here we are now insulting a sitting president who is billions far better than your fathers joined together.

Why can't we for once reject our enemies who are doing everything possible to destabilize this government. Please the boko sponsors in the north and the greedy oppositions should allow this man to concentrate.

He is bad, clueless, lunatic, vision-less, etc what were you doing during the elections? or are you not qualified to contest? LIVE ABOVE HATE and be PATRIOTIC.

seriously,you need to have your head examined.i doubt the screws are still in place
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
brabus:

Bros, Ask OBAMA why he chooses Ghana over Nigeria?

Foooooools world!

Ask America why they were willing to fly sorties into Libya to bomb out Ghadaffi yet have not lifted a finger against Assad in Syria who has commited worse attorcities than Ghadaffi did..

America is not a yardstick for measuring nothing..

Smart f'ool
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

You are talking airport, we are talking Human Development Indicators. Take your poo out of the way. Nigeria has one of the worst HDIs comparable to war torn countries.

How were these stats gotten?!

Lets start from there
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita: the more i go through this comparisons between ghana and nigeria the more i weep for nigeria.here's a comparison of health provision in both countries.ghana beats us in everything except birth rate

@Delafruita, there is no need for a side-by-side comparison of KPIs for Nigeria and Ghana, because the professor's right to air his views transcends national boundaries and only those blindly by a misplaced sense of solidarity refuse to see this.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by macparker: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
jmaine:

You decide . .but am not a cynic critical mongrel . . .For the record, i support GEJ with no blinks whatsoever cool

Knew it! You are a cynic critical mongrel- sycophant for short. Bleep off!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by fesse(f): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I am sacking every Ghanian under my employment today. Enough is enough, this is an insult to my land of birth. I owe it to myself a level of self respect from foreigners. Where is our pride if foreigners insult our leaders ?

My dear ask those f00ls who delight in making fun of the president. They said Charity begins at home. Since they don't respect their parents, families, wards, friends, relations; they will equally show no respect to the president.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: It is of no use posting these shit!
the poo the discredits your assertion that ghana is a shi.t.hole to nigeria's paradise?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by redsun(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2012
DivideUs: Wonder what other countries think of us

They think that a people deserves the leaders they get. Gej is Bleep as he is,is among the sanest politicians in nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by jmaine: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2012
macparker:

Knew it! You are a cynic critical mongrel- sycophant for short. Bleep off!

Screaming your lungs out here is a height of extreme stvpidity cos it changes nothing . . .What do you hope to achieve with your screams grin
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by 401kk: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Perhaps, after GEJ is through with his 8 years tenure, we'll have another president who's worse than GEJ, maybe Emma Uduaghan or Theodore Orji. This same set of Nigerians will be praising GEJ by then, calling him the best president we've ever had.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by ballabriggs: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

How were these stats gotten?!

Lets start from there

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/hdi/

If you have any other credible source used by researchers then let's see it.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by fesse(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita:

seriously,you need to have your head examined.i doubt the screws are still in place

So what are you still waiting for, come and examine my head. Inferiority complex is a very bad thing to one's status. You are a big f00l for Falling and celebrating under the cheap propaganda of a foreigner. Grow up man and defend your home.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

Firstly in economics, when I tell you producers, it includes every part of the supply chain. The sellers are a part of producers get that into your head first.

Secondly, don't know what you mean by informal product prices. However, note that a lot of the traded goods in the informal markets are produced by the formal markets. Goods are taxed at each stage where value is added. VAT is charged when a VAT-registered business sells to either another business or to a non-business customer. So if I buy alcohol on the streets I have paid a tax to the government.

Thirdly, to be VAT registered, your turnover has to be at a particular level which I doubt most Nigerian business men in the informal sector attain. The only exception could possibly be the big traders in a market such as Alaba. If you doubt those guys don't pay VAT then take a walk to that market one day, probe the sellers for their VAT certificates and see them produce a valid one.

Don't come here saying the people don't pay tax. With their income level, they should not be paying anything to the government. Stick to the topic of the day.
Dude, that is very funny. You are only begging the question. There is no single product sold in the informal market in Nigeria with a stable price. On the other hand seller is not in anyway in economics refers to as producer, they fall into meddle-class along with the distributors. However,the seller as well or the producer in some VAT condition remit taxes to the government. But this has not affected the informal system which well over 80% of the share market size for the poor that is close to 70% of the nation population. Indirectly, VAT is virtually not in effect in the Nigerian economy.

The recent government tax and other revenue is a testament to that, which is 9.9% of GDP (2011 est.) compare to Ghana 19.1% of GDP (2011 est.) at relative term. This gives a clearer picture of how tax is not effectively done in Nigeria.

I know your economics claim is based of faulted claims yet there are some evidence to the level of VAT certification and mind you the EASTER region manufactured virtually every product sold in the informal market at the shanty shops at their compounds without the government awareness.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Delafruita(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2012
viewing this topic
Ajengb , gr8xt ( m ), otajipopo , emisun ( m ), oyefin , khalids , Shamsheen , mayor007 ( m ), hyman288 , bejay766 , gykes ( m ), Pk001 ( m ), irpheezy , bigbish , pdozie , paulokwudiri ( m ), polokor60 ( m ), brabus ( m ), abdulkayus ( m ), dukenestor ( m ), folahann ( m ), Jared7 , kbdrim ( m ), agog ( m ), omisesan , smiliz ( m ), apoti ( m ), walebilewu , RURIE , all4naija ( m ), la! ( m ), swaggrbabe , Dancing apple , olumidazz , tunapawizzy , RICH-BOI , tick ( m ), Farayolas ( m ), hakbab , ballabriggs , joshua idibia ( m ), mobbi_06 ( m ), networkware , BetaThings , tunshe , Chano , oldtime ( m ), Lafem ( m ), AJpikin , mikkyjay ( m ), habiolah ( m ), ghost , Isrealbabs ( m ), CHESSBOARD ( m ), osifred ( m ), @oliseh , sharp man ( m ), balshade , yyb14 , vykolu , Fortun4all , 401kk , femionasan ( m ), jmaine ( m ), pauloman ( m ), CHAIRMAN1 ( m ), haka_nai ( m ), FEMARY1 , scribble , mikuz ( m ), kaisy1980 , aussyroyal , Ganys , Riba_man ( m ), double3 , executinal ( m ), Lakkay , redsun ( m ), cigie ( m ), Fiscabally , iv4fb , Dryoung , jajad , microgiant , walier , TechRev , onye_okwu , A_why23 ( m ), Delafruita ( m ), asaaju omo ( m ), macparker , eri-baba , damoobaba , Spirit of Okija , ruemu ( m ), fesse ( f ), Biggyd2 , mideoyd ( m ), sheyie2007 , vainfairy , burning_spear , ogochukwunasa1 , okeyz ( m ), eGuerrilla ( m ), akthedream ( m ), noiseless , yomola ( m ), matrixme ( m ), Mandelaguy , Bethy2love , de bumps ( m ), gossips and124 guest(s)
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2012
denitro:

Lets take the questions one by each.
1. 24 million
2. N
igerian government should at least repair one road.
3. 2000 MW yet ur my country Nigeria only boasts of 4000MW
4. Lagos is the gateway to Nigeria, for God sake Lagos is a mess.

is jonathan the governon of lagos state?
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by dukenestor(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2012
Mekusnwa: Where did they go to pick this character from? There's no end to what theses Gej haters will not do to get at him. Suddenly, they hve gone to generate a Ghanian professor to come and give a disjointed analyses of that interesting Media chat. Who interviewed this professor? Who made him world's foremost economist? I will not be surprised if this man was cloned by SAHARAREPORTERS or Kobojunkie to lend credibility to their falsehood. Let me assume that the man exist and face the issues raised.
1. He acted in ignorance when he said the president didn't declare his assets. The president indeed declared his assets but it was not made public. Even if you doubt it, the assets declaration that he did as Vp under Yaradua still subsists as he has not left office since then. So why the noise over assets declaration?
2. It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians for the so called Ayitteh to label our President as insane and with unsound mind. Who adjudged Jonathan as having unsound mind? Did Ayitteh evaluate a medical report to that effect? How did he arrive at this weighty derogatory statement against a PHD holder? Who is Ayitteh to tell us we voted an insane President? please there must be an end to useless propaganda.
3. The so called Ayitteh questioned why GEJ has not fixed Maidugri airport for his usage. I want to ask, has Ghana even fixed the airport at Accra talkless of the one in hinterland? Is it Not the airport where a cargo aircraft crashed due to water logged runway. Meanwhile, Gej is carrying out massive reconstruction of airports across the country. He is doing in less than one year what many of his predecessors could not do all thru their tenure. Go to Abuja airport, the domestic wing has been closed down for intensive renovation. New car parks are being built. At the international wing, the runways are being built and the entire airport infrastructure is being rebuilt. Similar projects are going on simultaneously in Enugu, Lagos, etc
4. He said GEJ's Agric revolution is only restricted to distribution of palm seedlings. What an affront on truth. Even a toddler in Nigeria has come to know about the cassava revolution and fertilizer distribution reforms scheme.
5. Thankfully, the fake prof accepted the massive construction of rail lines across the country but only faulted the projects on account of what he described as non inclusion of Nigerians in the contract. Who told him? And since when has a Ghanian assumed the role of our local content enforcement officer?
6. He ended up betraying his true identity as an interested party when he said the president needed to consult the university authority and students body before renaming Unilag. What a joke!
You have said it all,I like your hard tackle on the so call ghanian prof

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / Gov. Ayo Fayose's Son Tomiwa Shows Off Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.