Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (10706 Views)

Poll: Is he an asset or a nuisance?

Asset: 54% (50 votes)
Nuisance: 45% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Akolawole(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Muki

well, such things happen sometimes.

Dont take it as Nigerian-Conspiracy.

i knew Salone people is the most appreciative of all our Neighbours.

Just forgive and forget.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
chuckdee4:

u must be the dimmest scummie alive, so because a gunner did whatever it was your goin on about, all gunners automatically are responsible, grow up

You are a recidivist slowpoke.What part of "some gayners" don't you understand.Stop being a cretin,if gayners keep lobbying Seun to ban people,just because they are miserable over a loss,why won't I condemn them?What a bonehead
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by chuckdee4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

You are a recidivist slowpoke.What part of "some gayners" don't you understand.Stop being a cretin,if gayners keep lobbying Seun to ban people,just because they are miserable over a loss,why won't I condemn them?What a bonehead

Oh pls shut ur trap, when did u use the word SOME, all u did was come here n start generalising every gunner in sight, if ur going to point accusing fingers be specific.
I wonder how u can be a respected member with the kind of vile nonsense that comes out ur mouth
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
debo dont be so happy. . .
i stumbled on ur nude pics and at first i tot it was a tortise. . .lol wink grin
got it from a Nairaland babe. . .
so i have a bargaining chip. . . grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
Banderas:

I-man, the guy was rude and annoying. I don't know why he got banned, but he had it coming. I-man, if you use your church mind, you will know that definitely people must have been reporting your man from time immemorial. The only reason why you're okay with him is because he also supports your team. Like the germans who stood back and watched when Hitler seized power in Nazi Germany, you're equally guilty of your man's many offences.

Have you heard the rule that those who invoke Nazis in a debate,have lost the debate?

I am a model of restraint and politeness on the sports thread. . . .you can bear me witness.I too got reported,but my cup had not overflown with Seun.Why should anybody be reporting anyone just because of cyber insults.I get pilloried everyday by Gooners but I don't go and report them. . . . .why can't gayners exercise restraint?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2007
chuckdee4:

Oh please shut your trap, when did u use the word SOME, all u did was come here n start generalising every gunner in sight, if your going to point accusing fingers be specific.
I wonder how u can be a respected member with the kind of vile nonsense that comes out your mouth

You are a blind linguistically challenged fool.Look at the very post of mine you quoted:
I am telling you for a fact that some Gooners petitioned Seun to get Jackal.
Are you blind or just stupid?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2007
This person has polluted almost every thread with this offensive pics. This is why I don't keep friends on this forum, I only have you as a friend if we have met in person. And there are limited copies of them on this forum.

Cyber-beings/friends, I will never participate lai lai.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Cougar: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ i-man,
i'm very sure arsenal fans were behind jackal's ban and the locking of the man u thread. why ain't i surprised? they are the same everywhere u go. they are moaners. they have a way of always starting what they never intend to finish. granted, jackal overpushed his luck but gunners are guilty of flooding man u thread with cheap shots whenever man u fire blanks. so why make jackal the scape goat?
jackal will be unbanned soon and all these cowards who hide behind masks to type nonsense and report to the admin should put a check on it. this reminds me of the jews when they turned their backs on christ. they gave him away and when he was being led to golgotha, they were crying and sobbing. human beings are so complex you sometimes wonder if it's really worth bonding on a forum.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Akolawole(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
@All

I don think it has anything to do with Gunners reporting Jackal to Seun. There was a time a sizeable gunners dont like Lordi even though he's a gunner himself.

I can report a Blue supporter if need be.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2007
This thread will soon be locked! cheesy cheesy

@ I-man,
Your generalization was wrong! Accept it and we all move on.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
@cougar
Thin-skinned gayners,what do you expect? Maybe,when they fail to win the League,they will report Seun to the EFCC.

Jackal's ban has elicited references to Nazis and Jesus Christ grin It shows how serious this issue is grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

@cougar
Thin-skinned gayners,what do you expect? Maybe,when they fail to win the League,they will report Seun to the EFCC.

Jackal's ban has elicited references to Nazis and Jesus Christ grin It shows how serious this issue is grin

wats up wiv u man

well maybe u r just having fun, dissing us gunners, bt truth be told, we're top, whether u like it or not,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
mrpataki:

This thread will soon be locked! cheesy cheesy

@ I-man,
Your generalization was wrong! Accept it and we all move on.

As I no accept nko?Wetin go happen? grin

Make Seun lock the thread and ban everybody.He can't ban me,I have powerful Juju behind me.I am untouchable! grin grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
lordimpaq:

wats up with u man

well maybe you're just having fun, dissing us gunners, bt truth be told, we're top, whether u like it or not,

Whether,you like it or not,you are not winning the league and you guys can go tell Seun Mancs have been stressing you. grin Always crying like babies when you lose
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

Make Seun lock the thread and ban everybody.He can't ban me,I have powerful Juju behind me.I am untouchable! grin grin

ROTFLMAO

untouchable?

bollocksss!!! utter bollocks!!!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

LMAO grin grin grin

@ JK

those are digitally edited pictures

my lawyers will argue a good case in court and win defamation damages against you if you ever release those images wink

all the folks getting mad over I-man's taunting are part of the problem here - how difficult is it to see that he's talking tongue-in-cheek? Seems there are many Anal-retentive (apologies to Arsenal fans) people visiting the sports section these days sad

even the simplest joke is taken on like government work. . .abi na I-man take light for una house? Abeg enough of all this misdirected anger. tongue

@ AK

thanks for being reasonable jare, all this picture posting nonsense just shows the depravity of some members of this forum. The truth is- people talk too damn much about personal issues to virtual strangers on this forum. Why they do that is completely beyond me
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Cougar: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ mrpataki,
i-man is correct. just like we don't like football players pushing a ref to use his red card we should not tolerate forum members calling for another member's ban. the events that led to jackal's ban clearly showed arsenal fans couldn't handle the jabs and they petitioned the admin to have him banned. arsenal fans couldn't take the heat when they lost at seville. man u fans went to arsenal fans just like the way arsenal fans come to man u threads to jeer. man u fans take these cheap insults but arsenal fans cannot take it. thats so unfair, it should be discouraged.
@ akola,
reporting someone to the admin is a female trait. why not nudge the offender and tell him to apologise instead of facilitating his/her ban. we should learn to tolerate one another. at the end of the day, this is virtual. football is too passionate and sometimes people have to let go to ease the tension. name me any sports blog that people don't use bad language to express their views.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by chuckdee4(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ I-man

Sorry o, mu y bad i no dey see road, but this ur generalisation dey make blood rise

U need to take a chill pill before u burst a vein, anyway scream all u can come wednesday it'll be 6 points
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

As I no accept nko?Wetin go happen? grin

You be correct mascot! cheesy. Take it or leave, seun cannot lock the premiership table. Thats what matter the most.

If you like make una go eat the Arsenal  thread!  tongue

Mandummies grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
cyber beings!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure most people dont say half the words they spew here in real life!!!!!!!!!. .
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man, that is simply not true. You're far from this model of restraint which you have "humbly" assigned to yourslf, that would be Akola or Somze, or maybe Debo and Viera. Not you.

And the rule of the forum clearly says no abuse. It's one thing for people to come on the forum and say my team can't play football. We can discuss that and have fun, but a total regard for other people's feelings is just nasty. You get online and the first thing you get is abuse, abuse for your parents and stuff. That is not entertaining at all.

There have been days when I left the forum knowing full well that if I knew these people personally, I would have given them a thorough beating, a basic lesson in respect for their fellow men.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
chuckdee4:

@ I-man

Sorry o, mu y bad i no dey see road, but this your generalisation dey make blood rise

You need to take a chill pill before u burst a vein, anyway scream all u can come wednesday it'll be 6 points

If its not 6 points 2mrw,na so I go on rampage! Have you seen your fixture list for the rest of the year?No game is easy.That is why I am telling Gooners to calm down.If they start reporting people over one loss at Sevilla,what will they do when they lose 1st place during January?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

you guys can go tell Seun Mancs have been stressing you. grin Always crying like babies when you lose

see, what i mean, when u say u guys, u make it sound like its all of us,

not all of u guys are like that u know,

be specific, name names if u r man,

or would u prefer to be called u-man, grin decipher that if u can
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by chuckdee4(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man:

If its not 6 points 2mrw,na so I go on rampage! Have you seen your fixture list for the rest of the year?No game is easy.That is why I am telling Gooners to calm down.If they start reporting people over one loss at Sevilla,what will they do when they lose 1st place during January?

Is it not the same teams United still have to play? U sound like those pundits at the beginning of the season

Don't worry urself with these gunners u speak off, we'll still be top come 2008
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
I-man sharrap tongue

I remember Jackal's taunts when we lost 4-1 at anfield and 3-1 at Bolton. . .those were FAR more painful than this Sevilla loss, so if we didn't report him then, why would we do it now? grin

As far as I know, the issue that led to his banning was NOT sports related by and large, its some 419 bizness i don't know nor want to know about.

Go on rampage I-man, its Loyiks that you easily rile up (don't know what the love is between you guys wink) the rest of us (I mean the oldies) pretty much understand your antics now.

@ Cougar

take a chill pill aight? you've not been here long enough to make any conclusive generalizations concerning gooners. . .you're really beginning to sound like a parrot just echoing everything I-man (aka Manservant grin grin) says. Get some original insights of your own will ya? smiley

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
Banderas:

I-man, that is simply not true. You're far from this model of restraint which you have "humbly" assigned to yourslf, that would be Akola or Somze, or maybe Debo and Viera. Not you.

And the rule of the forum clearly says no abuse. It's one thing for people to come on the forum and say my team can't play football. We can discuss that and have fun, but a total regard for other people's feelings is just nasty. You get online and the first thing you get is abuse, abuse for your parents and stuff. That is not entertaining at all.

There have been days when I left the forum knowing full well that if I knew these people personally, I would have given them a thorough beating, a basic lesson in respect for their fellow men.

He even debating my claims! grin If Osama Bin Laden tells you he is a model of tolerance,do you try to reason with him,showing him he is not?

And the rule of the forum clearly says no abuse.
You are an idiot!When you have prepared the kind of juju that I have prepared for Seun,you can abuse with reckless abandon and be confident of not getting banned! Wait till you lose a league game. . . .oversensitive Gooners will suffer on this forum grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by chuckdee4(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
lordimpaq:

see, what i mean, when u say u guys, u make it sound like its all of us,

not all of u guys are like that u know,

be specific, name names if you're man,

or would u prefer to be called u-man, grin decipher that if u can

my point exactly, don't generalise, be specific
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
Cougar:

@ mrpataki,
i-man is correct. just like we don't like football players pushing a ref to use his red card we should not tolerate forum members calling for another member's ban. the events that led to jackal's ban clearly showed arsenal fans couldn't handle the jabs and they petitioned the admin to have him banned. arsenal fans couldn't take the heat when they lost at seville. man u fans went to arsenal fans just like the way arsenal fans come to man u threads to jeer. man u fans take these cheap insults but arsenal fans cannot take it. thats so unfair, it should be discouraged.

I-man is not correct! How many arsenal fans petitioned Seun for the banning of Jackal? Just a single person! The same person went ahead to name names of those who she wanted for the ban.

When davidylan was banned, what did Seun sayt? Seun said David should apologise to this person before he could be released from his banning. (Mc Omo, make una jot that one down oh!)

Personally I like it when Jackal comes hyperventilating the frustration and failures of man-disunited on the us (gunners), it shows we are really working them up. cheesy

But to see that it is all gone now, is sickening. embarassed

I dont take cyberwords serious. In real life, I am more serious minded than this. I wonder why people cannot do the same undecided
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
Bolton 1 Manu 0.

No wonder I-man is so angry.

3 points ahead with a game in hand!!!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2007
debosky:

@ Cougar

take a chill pill aight? you've not been here long enough to make any conclusive generalizations concerning gooners. . .you're really beginning to sound like a parrot just echoing everything I-man (aka Manservant grin grin) says. Get some original insights of your own will ya? smiley
Gunner 1915 cool grin

Are you sure?I think it is Him whom this thread speaketh of !

Go on rampage I-man, its Loyiks that you easily rile up (don't know what the love is between you guys Wink) the rest of us (I mean the oldies) pretty much understand your antics now.

No be even Loyiks,na Mr PMS wey dey get sleepless nights pass over my posts grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
This thread is going to be another Gunner thread!

Keep it coming all you mandummies. cheesy

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
nah guys, i-man has entered a stage in his life when he becomes u-man,

its just natural by 6.am tommorow he'll be fine, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover / Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / I Need A Name For My Newly Born Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.