Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (976886 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by eggheaders(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2013
can anyone help with an addy of where.I can get original battery of my touch 3g in lagos.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by versace400(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2013
Pls my techo n3 is heating up after i successfully using mini partitioning tool to partition
my memory card. It is becoming very hot and hot that i have to remove the baterry and
put again d same thing still occur. I even removed the memory cars, still the same thing.
Then again, i uninstall link2sd but the phone wont stop heating up. Pls help me oooo.
Cant use my phone again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2013
^^^^
Factory reset.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2013
versace400: Pls my techo n3 is heating up after i successfully using mini partitioning tool to partition
my memory card. It is becoming very hot and hot that i have to remove the baterry and
put again d same thing still occur. I even removed the memory cars, still the same thing.
Then again, i uninstall link2sd but the phone wont stop heating up. Pls help me oooo.
Cant use my phone again.
HARD RESET BUT BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:39am On May 10, 2013
hello house, my gs3 keeps showing CAR MODE ACTIVATED. I don't know what the problem is. pls help out
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ginky: 12:17pm On May 10, 2013
Please, how can i update my firmware? I use a google nexus 4 and the operating system is android 4.2.2. I cant play some certain games like fruit ninja, subway surf, angry gran, etx. Some one said i should root the phone but i dont want to brick it as i know someone who has my exact kind of phone and is unrooted but plays all games.

where is 4llerbuntu? He advised me to do a factory reset and update the firmware of the phone. I did the factory reset and i dont know how to update the firmware.

Please, what should i do? What is the problem?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 12:18pm On May 10, 2013
ollah1: hello house, my gs3 keeps showing CAR MODE ACTIVATED. I don't know what the problem is. pls help out
Step out of your vehicle.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 12:23pm On May 10, 2013
ginky: Please, how can i update my firmware? I use a google nexus 4 and the operating system is android 4.2.2. I cant play some certain games like fruit ninja, subway surf, angry gran, etx. Some one said i should root the phone but i dont want to brick it as i know someone who has my exact kind of phone and is unrooted but plays all games.

where is 4llerbuntu? He advised me to do a factory reset and update the firmware of the phone. I did the factory reset and i dont know how to update the firmware.

If after doing a factory reset and your firmware is still 4.2.2, you have the latest firmware.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2013
ginky:

hunh?
Hian!

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All
2. Find Google Services Framework.
3. Tap on Force Stop.
4. Select Clear Data.
5. Head back to the Nexus 4′s Settings, go to About, and check for a System Update.

Secondly, why not try install this app "lagfix" its in the market. (sorry requires root)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grilledmonkey.lagfix&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5ncmlsbGVkbW9ua2V5LmxhZ2ZpeCJd

run it, just leave the default settings in it and run it, then reboot.
run it daily-ish when u need it

Lastly you can also try a custom kernel (root the damn thing. abi!!.
If all that dont fix the issue, then its definitely something you do/have done to the fone.
a 254MB ram techno fone plays fruit ninja.,.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2013
edrys: Someone should pls help me on dis, For sometimes now my laptop does not display all d content in my sd card, I av tried using anoda laptop but still the same problem. I can't access any of the folders nor files on d sd card though i set it at mass storage. I used Tn3. Tnx.

Have you tried checking folder option on your laptop to know if 'Dont show hidden files' has been enabled. If yes then click on SHow hidden files.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HyDef(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
Anyone heard of Wiko? It seems to be a French brand and their phones are very impressive. Good prices too. Saw them on Jumia today. Anyone know if they are available in Ibadan?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 5:36pm On May 10, 2013
Hy-Def:
Anyone heard of Wiko? It seems to be a French brand and their phones are very impressive. Good prices too. Saw them on Jumia today. Anyone know if they are available in Ibadan?

erm....sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a strong feeling that you might have missed your way.

Wiko.......anyone?? undecided undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Justiceotuya(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
I need help to root my techno n3. Pls guys help me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jslimz(f): 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
Goodevening house, please i'm having an issue with my GT - s5300 (galaxy pocket). My phone rings out, but yet i'm unable to hear music played from music player except i use my ear piece. Please what can i do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2013
KazeKage1:
Step out of your vehicle.

It's not being a vehicle thing. It keeps showing been in or out of it. An urgent help is needed cos it drains the battery life easily
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2013
S III price crash. 67k is a very good bargain for it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bukahands(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2013
Lord_Reed: S III price crash. 67k is a very good bargain for it.

Yes indeed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 1:12pm On May 11, 2013
puskin:

erm....sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a strong feeling that you might have missed your way.

Never heard
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2013
i have N57,000 bt i dont the best android phone to buy...nairalanders help a brother?!.... Please[b]i have N57,000 bt i dont the best android phone to buy...nairalanders help a brother?!.... Please[/b]i have N57,000 bt i dont the best android phone to buy...nairalanders help a brother?!.... Please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HyDef(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
puskin:

I hadnt heard of them before too, but check Jumia, they are still there. The Wiko Cink Peax for example goes at N32000. I would have copied the specs, but I am currently using a terrible phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by HyDef(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2013
dahnyell: i have N57,000 bt i dont the best android phone to buy...nairalanders help a brother?!.... Please

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. It goes for around that price. N56000, I think. Some people in department have it, and I would suggest it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
i want brand new o!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lordspiritual(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2013
dahnyell: i want brand new o!
you could go 4 d grand, other options include: samsung galaxy s3 mini, or if you dont mind a huge screen samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0....feel free to check out their specs on gsmarena.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ginky: 8:53pm On May 11, 2013
@puskin

Thanks for your reply. I thought the same thing.

@ 4llerbuntu
I did that "clear data" thing on Google framework about a week ago. Then, I was really hoping the problem would be fixed but there was no difference. Am scared of rooting the phone cos I read about the benefits and consequences and I found out that the phone can be bricked.

Its weird cos I know people with my exact kind of phone that is unrooted and don't experience this problem. Moreover, there's a possibility that after it gets rooted, the problem won't be fixed. Anyway, thanks for your help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2013
Hy-Def:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. It goes for around that price. N56000, I think. Some people in department have it, and I would suggest it.

Or let him add 10k and buy a new Galaxy S3?
Grand Duos is decent but it's a midrange phone...not nearly up to spec with the big boys.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ibietela2(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2013
Any news on KEY LIME PIE??

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bukahands(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2013
texazzpete:

Or let him add 10k and buy a new Galaxy S3?
Grand Duos is decent but it's a midrange phone...not nearly up to spec with the big boys.

Your right. But for his budget GRAnd is da best
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dyomo(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2013
I don't know if anybody in the house as a solution to this. I have been experiencing memory card problems on my htc sensation 4g. it either unmounts suddenly or the phone doesn't see it all.Sometimes the memory card works perfectly for some days,but whenever I try downloading any file it suddenly unmounts.I have tried different memory cards but I haven't gotten a solution. I would appreciate any assistance here.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edrys(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2013
3kay945:

Have you tried checking folder option on your laptop to know if 'Dont show hidden files' has been enabled. If yes then click on SHow hidden files.
Yes I av done that already. It seems d virus has now affected d contact as I can't add new contact on my phone. it keeps saying android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Am still weighing d option of factory reset or reboot cos of my root access. Tnx 4 ur concern.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mayor46(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2013
Can 200 mb be enough for tecno n3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kunlay11: 8:55am On May 12, 2013
Pls everyone in the house..i urgently need ur help.
I gave my htc mytouch 4G phone to my Kid bro, and he wrongfully entered wrong patterns many times in his attempt to unlock d fone. Now d fone is asking me to enter my google account informations(email and pass) which i av forgotten. Now d fone is useless, pls i will be glad if anyone can help me solve this problem.
Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.