Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (976838 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Dude I want the Note II. I suppose it's rooted and running a custom ROM?

Yeah. Rooted, Running a Custom ROM.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by perrol(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2013
please people help me out. i was trying to form a pattern in other to lock my screen. i successfully did it , but fortunately i couldn't remember the pattern i used anymore . and i have tried d pattern many ways but the phone refuse to open. now my phone TECNO D5 is lock now asking me to input my google mail and password.. i have input my google mail that i have but still my phone as not open ... please help me God bless you..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 8:36pm On May 07, 2013
texazzpete:

It's everywhere by now, I guess. I got mine from a retailer in PHC for 105k.

Affordables and Slot have got it now.

Crazy thing is, Affordables sells the Galaxy S4 for 105k, but their solitary HTC One is on sale for 129k. I expect that price to be slashed sharply grin

Poor Sony...nobody wants to buy the Xperia Z anymore.
and more expensive at that
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 8:39pm On May 07, 2013
perrol: please people help me out. i was trying to form a pattern in other to lock my screen. i successfully did it , but fortunately i couldn't remember the pattern i used anymore . and i have tried d pattern many ways but the phone refuse to open. now my phone TECNO D5 is lock now asking me to input my google mail and password.. i have input my google mail that i have but still my phone as not open ... please help me God bless you..
Not again

factory reset perhaps.

i heard there's this app that does that too. srsroot. haven't used it myself
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2013
THIS QUESTIONS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME
1.if I download a video on ‎​my phone that is 720p,if I send it to my computer,will it also be at 720p ?....because of screen size

2.who knows the resolution of fztvseries.mobi's videos(d high MP4 format)

3.if I also download a video to my phone and its 720p(350mb) at a mobile site like oliv3r.net...if I also download the same video from another source like isceners.org will the memory also be 350mb

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY QUESTIONS,IT WILL EDUCATE US ALL
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ositainklord(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2013
ahmedgafar7: THIS QUESTIONS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME
1.if I download a video on ‎ my phone that is 720p,if I send it to my computer,will it also be at 720p ?....because of screen size

2.who knows the resolution of fztvseries.mobi's videos(d high MP4 format)

3.if I also download a video to my phone and its 720p(350mb) at a mobile site like oliv3r.net...if I also download the same video from another source like isceners.org will the memory also be 350mb

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY QUESTIONS,IT WILL EDUCATE US ALL
The resolution of the video/ any video remains constant. its frame height and frame width wont be reduced or increased by regular transfer or download. No matter the device. 720p means 720 pixels. 1080 p means 1080 pixels. That the frame width. 15,24 or 30 frames play per second.
I hope u understand. Im in2 animation so knwing this is important. And most mp4 vids for mobile sites are 320x240 upwards.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edrys(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2013
Someone should pls help me on dis, For sometimes now my laptop does not display all d content in my sd card, I av tried using anoda laptop but still the same problem. I can't access any of the folders nor files on d sd card though i set it at mass storage. I used Tn3. Tnx.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:02pm On May 07, 2013
edrys: Someone should pls help me on dis, For sometimes now my laptop does not display all d content in my sd card, I av tried using anoda laptop but still the same problem. I can't access any of the folders nor files on d sd card though i set it at mass storage. I used Tn3. Tnx.

Had this problem sometime ago. Found out that I had a virus hiding in the content of the card. You will see the content of the card in the phone but can't see all the content when mounted. Mount the card on a Linux system and carefully copy the content out. Then format the card and copy everything back
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edrys(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2013
Leopantro:

Had this problem sometime ago. Found out that I had a virus hiding in the content of the card. You will see the content of the card in the phone but can't see all the content when mounted. Mount the card on a Linux system and carefully copy the content out. Then format the card and copy everything back
My fear exactly, thanks for your timely advice. The issue now is that i am not ready to void my warranty, is there anoda way out? i dnt even av a Linux System also.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by innersecret(f): 8:08am On May 08, 2013
phoinix:

what type of tablet?
huawei android tablet pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2013
texazzpete: Just picked up my galaxy S4. Seems it's the 'Octa-core' variant Samsung is selling in Nigeria. Benchmarks higher than the Qualcomm versions so i'm not complaining grin

If anyone is interested in picking up a clean Note II for 63k and a clean 32GB S3 for 55k, lemme know grin

Texazz ama buzz u on twitter right now. i need the Note 2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2013
pls wat does formatting sd card have to do with voiding warranty?
undecided undecided
is the fone made in kazakhstan?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by versace400(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2013
Thanks for everybody that assists me regarding partitioning my memory card. I have resolved the issue now but the problem now is after the successful message from the mini partioning tool that i have suceded partioning the memory card, my memory card keeps saying card damaged that i should format it to use it. After i format and go thru the same process again, it will write sucess and my memory card still keep saying damaged. I have tried it on both the 8gig that follow my n3 come and also on the 16gig i just bought, both keeps saying damaged. Pls help me guys.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by switchie(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 2:12pm On May 08, 2013
texazzpete: Just picked up my galaxy S4. Seems it's the 'Octa-core' variant Samsung is selling in Nigeria. Benchmarks higher than the Qualcomm versions so i'm not complaining grin

If anyone is interested in picking up a clean Note II for 63k and a clean 32GB S3 for 55k, lemme know grin

Chairman how come ur s3 is 32gb? is because you rooted it or u installed a 32gb card? which is it? .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by switchie(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2013
joanana:

Chairman how come ur s3 is 32gb? is because you rooted it or u installed a 32gb card? which is it? .

I bought it from the UK. The 32gb variants were on sale there. I think Samsung only ever released the 16GB version in Africa.

The 32GB version is extremely rare in Nigeria...i must be mad to sell for 55k, but it's been collecting dust for half a year now grin

The S4 looks so much like the S3, it's hard not to feel buyers remorse sometimes when I look at it. I'll be interested in seeing an HTC One in the flesh to see how that looks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 4:00pm On May 08, 2013
versace400: Thanks for everybody that assists me regarding partitioning my memory card. I have resolved the issue now but the problem now is after the successful message from the mini partioning tool that i have suceded partioning the memory card, my memory card keeps saying card damaged that i should format it to use it. After i format and go thru the same process again, it will write sucess and my memory card still keep saying damaged. I have tried it on both the 8gig that follow my n3 come and also on the 16gig i just bought, both keeps saying damaged. Pls help me guys.

switchie: pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.

Whatever happened to the Tecno N3 Discussion Thread. undecided undecided

@versace400.....you don't get it, the sd-card doesn't want to be partitioned.

@switchie........brace yourself for some flashing expedition. Go to the Tecno N3 Discussion thread to learn how.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by switchie(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2013
ok,i'll go now @puskin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 5:57pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 08, 2013
innersecret: huawei android tablet pls.

you know if you do a little google search you'd find answers. Now, huawei what? like what's the model number, so I can do d googling for ya.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mrman2(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2013
mr_man: Sorry to bother you guys. I currently use a blackberry bold 4, but I intend to sell it and get an android. But first I need to get some things clear.
1. Will I be able to download free movies? (Unlike iphone)
2. Will I enjoy the same type of access? (In terms of BIS)
3. Can I get something close to SG3 for 20k(preferably HTC)
I want a phone with a good camera(both primary and secondary) for skyping, and one that can handle HD games. The complete android package sha. Tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:49am On May 09, 2013
I know you guys have flogged this issue time and time again but this is the first time I'm actually watching the difference. Remember this guy? He's the one that first talk about the fastest android phones that a company in China was making and the android turned into a gaming station. His reviews are not bias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpiPzgBJU9M&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2013
angryHello. Pls you guys got to help me unlock this samsung galaxy tab 10.1 locked to T-mobile. Its always ask for pin to unlock network. So what's the pin?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 9:34am On May 09, 2013
cyrielo: angryHello. Pls you guys got to help me unlock this samsung galaxy tab 10.1 locked to T-mobile. Its always ask for pin to unlock network. So what's the pin?

Amadioha or Sango should know the PIN. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2013
hmmn. sango knows all cheesy

that broda with long list. there is no decent phone that fits that your list for 20k o.

but Chinko dey wella sha. consult the Chinko gurus on the Chinko thread. if u want android way fit go moon sef for 10k dem go find am for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.