Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (977188 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by statusnet(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
statusnet: Pls help me here bros, where can i get the pda to root my phone ?
Help here pls !! embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 5:36am On Aug 14, 2012
blackweaver:

i use real apk leecher

Hmmm.....and how do I get this??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2012
puskin:

Hmmm.....and how do I get this??
Dude, just do a simple google search! Are you that mentally lazy?? Dang!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aieromon(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2012
engineerd:

Ol boy,was that necessary?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by v3: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2012
aieromon:

Ol boy,was that necessary?
The things we see on Nairaland these days. Way too many kids on here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nazzyon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Anyone upgrade to 4.1.1, Jelly Bean using CyanogenMod 10 custom ROM?

Need some pointers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
nazzyon: Anyone upgrade to 4.1.1, Jelly Bean using CyanogenMod 10 custom ROM?

Need some pointers

its still in alpha state. ur on your own. do not come here to complain
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=4llerbuntu]

chilling out on the lounge, headphones in ears with music playing from your phone.
Your doorbell rings, but you don’t hear it. As it turns out, you missed delivery of your brand new smart phone. babe tongue

XDA Senior Member MarksThinkTank is aware of such potential disaster situations and has decided to do something about it .

His latest creation, Around Sound, allows you to listen to music or watch a movie and still be aware of what’s happening around you.

The app uses the microphone on your phone or headset to monitor ambient sounds around you, and when it reaches a predefined level, it pauses your music or movie and feeds the ambient sounds to your headphones, allowing you to hear that all important doorbell. There are of course a number of other situations where this app might be of use: at home to ensure you hear your crying child, the telephone ringing, or the dog barking; or at work to avoid that startling tap on the shoulder from someone behind you, or not miss the lunchtime siren.

To ensure you avoid constant music pauses from false positives, the level at which the app triggers is adjustable depending on your environment.

The developer also states that the app is compatible with most of the popular audio apps

If you want to give Around Sound a try, head on over to the application thread.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1827417

[\quote]

AND THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHY OPENSOURCE ROCKS.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by emperorbukky: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
1. Can tecno T1 play HD games ?
2. Does it come with adobe flash?
3. How is battery life?
4. How is multitasking doing?
5. Can it run watsapp application?
6. Can it handle nba, real football, pes, racing and other nice games from gameloft smoothly?
7. Is it good for gaming?
8. What about the web (internet) browsing experience?
9. What is the difference between tecno t1 and tecno t3?
10. What about the issue of restarting and lagging?
Pls, can a sincere user of this device answer these questions by telling me the pros and cons of this phone, asap. Because, I'm planning to buy one.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saydmaryam(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls, can anyone advice me? I want to get Samsung Galaxy m pro(GT B7800) Is it a good phone? pls advice
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Teaser4(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
thank God.....my droid is working perfect...thanks to AVG antivirus......
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
emperorbukky: 1. Can tecno T1 play HD games ?
2. Does it come with adobe flash?
3. How is battery life?
4. How is multitasking doing?
5. Can it run watsapp application?
6. Can it handle nba, real football, pes, racing and other nice games from gameloft smoothly?
7. Is it good for gaming?
8. What about the web (internet) browsing experience?
9. What is the difference between tecno t1 and tecno t3?
10. What about the issue of restarting and lagging?
Pls, can a sincere user of this device answer these questions by telling me the pros and cons of this phone, asap. Because, I'm planning to buy one.
capital [size=15pt]NO[/size]
better save wat u have n go for a better one dat wont likely blow up wen u try all of d above on it grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2012
engineerd:

I'll pretend I didn't see that.......but your welcome to try again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
What do you guys think?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by statusnet(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Can anybody here help me root my Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 ,cause im tired of searching angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
puskin:

I'll pretend I didn't see that.......but your welcome to try again.
u 1 beat am or na CAPLOCK BATTLE UNA GO DO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nazzyon(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
4llerbuntu:

its still in alpha state. ur on your own. do not come here to complain

I promise not to bother you about it Guru.

It's working... I was only checking to see how much interest NLs member have.

Bye 4 now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2012
nazzyon:

I promise not to bother you about it Guru.

It's working... I was only checking to see how much interest NLs member have.

Bye 4 now.

SMH. you cats just never get it do u?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Hi everyone.

since seun and the other NL mods have decided not to do the right thing by enabling tapatalk support we have eebn stuck to the phone browsers or operamini for nairaland activities!!

Well i say NO MORE grin grin grin

in the spirit of rebellion, may i kindly share with you the first NAIRALAND ANDROID APP CREATED BY MOI!!!

:applause: thank you, thank you, you are far too kind!!! grin grin

grab your copy now!!! ongbonofelifeli grin grin grin grin grin

I wanna dedicate this app to God, and to my family, for believing me, and to all you FANS for supporting me, for being there for me, i love you all, i love you all :blowing kisses:

finally i want to thank the good people at geyser. without you i would not have this opportunity.

[size=18pt]
ROFLMAFAO!!!![/size]

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
ewerex: What do you guys think?

Galaxy ace? not a bad phone but Froyo (android 2.2)? in this day and age? well see if you can upgrade the os, the interface looks a little jaded to me,
ics may be released for the phone by now; nut i expect it should at least have gingerbread upgradedates
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
If your assets aren't liquid enough to afford Samsung's flagship on contract, you might be at least tempted by the fakery of the HDC Galaxy S3. The familiar-looking slab packs a 4.7-inch TFT screen, alongside a humble 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM and a 5-megapixel camera. According to GizmoChina, the phone will set shady cash registers ringing at around $200

just contact your nearest shenzen dealer.. grin grin grin
thank me later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7eZ6UaQIA&list=UUveBnSm8wCdaqjuS4piezDA&index=7&feature=plcp
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
you know im beginning to say categorically that china phones ought to be flooding naija market now.

see that thing in that youtube video runs android. im sure a few muguns have bought these china phones at the price of the real ones in ikeja.

its not like those days when china phones runs some useless OS and looks different from the real deal grin grin grin grin

other than the fact that you are only gambling with your money, and the fone might die anyday, whats there to lose? it even has a 8MP camera!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lynxnoon(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: you know im beginning to say categorically that china phones ought to be flooding naija market now.

see that thing in that youtube video runs android. im sure a few muguns have bought these china phones at the price of the real ones in ikeja.

its not like those days when china phones runs some useless OS and looks different from the real deal grin grin grin grin

other than the fact that you are only gambling with your money, and the fone might die anyday, whats there to lose? it even has a 8MP camera!!!
guy,
the rate at whichu patronisedat chinko site . . . hmm
e be like say u r really considering getting a Shinko fone grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: If your assets aren't liquid enough to afford Samsung's flagship on contract, you might be at least tempted by the fakery of the HDC Galaxy S3. The familiar-looking slab packs a 4.7-inch TFT screen, alongside a humble 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM and a 5-megapixel camera. According to GizmoChina, the phone will set shady cash registers ringing at around $200

just contact your nearest shenzen dealer.. grin grin grin
thank me later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7eZ6UaQIA&list=UUveBnSm8wCdaqjuS4piezDA&index=7&feature=plcp

Don't underestimate the Chinese, there's a game changer on the slates (Xiaomi phone 2) - 4.3-inch 720p IPS display by Sharp, Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 quad-core chip, 2GB RAM and 16GB memory. To power this beast, Xiaomi's throwing in a 2,000mAh cell. You get a 28mm two-megapixel imager at the front along with a 27mm F2.0 eight-megapixel BSI camera on the back. Ships with Jelly Bean and MIUI UI. All for $310.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
lynxnoon:
guy,
the rate at whichu patronisedat chinko site . . . hmm
e be like say u r really considering getting a Shinko fone grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truth be told, if i could get someone to buy them for me i would

actually i see most of these chinko stuff on engadget. they have a KIRF section. and they always post about the very best of these things.

there was one galaxy note fake like dat, mehn guy, i for buy that thing wella. the chinks did not even put any of their trademarks sef, its was a complete clone, with good plastic gaan, and ran ICS well!! wink wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by engrhamid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Truth be told, if i could get someone to buy them for me i would

actually i see most of these chinko stuff on engadget. they have a KIRF section. and they always post about the very best of these things.

there was one galaxy note fake like dat, mehn guy, i for buy that thing wella. the chinks did not even put any of their trademarks sef, its was a complete clone, with good plastic gaan, and ran ICS well!! wink wink wink
Hmmm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mykali(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
so the phone in that video is not an orignal?

LORD HAVE MERCY!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
are you sure that is a shinko phone? goodness gracious !!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dang! I got banned by the spambot and my post got hidden. angry

There's a new Chinese quadcore phone. 'Xiaomi Phone 2' 4.3 inch ips display,16gb and all. Ships with MIUI UI and jellybean as stock. @$310 that's certainly a deal breaker.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aieromon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
What's all these Chinese phone talk about?

Are you tired of spending money?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
@aieromon,i sent you a mail. are you ready?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.