Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (976857 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xpset: 11:02am On May 02, 2013
hello my oga at d top. pls I want help.on how
I can unluck my android that only accept
etisalat line.
any guru in d house should help me faithsfi@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2013
Xpset: hello my oga at d top. pls I want help.on how
I can unluck my android that only accept
etisalat line.
any guru in d house should help me faithsfi@gmail.com

thanks
etisalat GaGa?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 02, 2013
jesbu: For people who need MHL TO HDMI CABLE SHOULD VISIT SLOT.IT IS USE TO WATCH HD MOVIES PLAY HD GAMES BROWSE THE NET.JUST CONNECT THE CABLE TO YOUR ANDROID PHONE AND CONNECT TO YOUR TELEVISION. IT CAN WORK FOR 20 ANDROID PHOHE.ETC GALAXY S4. S3 .S2 .HTC ONE ONE X ONE X + EVO SONY Z ZL LG PRO.ETC TO KNOW IF YOURS IS COMPTIBLE,GO TO GSMARENA AND COMFIRM. I BOUGHT ONE AND IS WORKING LIKE CHARM
Which branch of slot did you buy it from.is it in ikeja?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 12:26pm On May 02, 2013
Leopantro:

Seriously, I'm sick and tired of magic sim and dstv which any mugu can google and get. Haven't seen puskin for a while. Was thinking of asking him to make you a mod to stop all these nonsense. I only focus on this thread and hardly check others. If you have been following life hacker, it got to a point when spamming was so much that they implemented a new harsh method. I really hope we don't get to that point

4llerbuntu: @ MODS, ABEG, WHEN NL COME YEYE LIKE THIS NA?

Shey na until we begin dey send ourselves stinker email? whats all these rubbish being spammed everywhere na?

but if na technical stuff i post, una spambot go work then abi?

clean up these threads na.

i know that we have hungry people aplenty on NL, but bad as e bad no be free reign like this

Modding is not by automation.....but those spamming the forum with those ads are doing it by automation.
No be everything Mr. Anti-spambot dey catch.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wolfenstein(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2013
wanna throw my razr maxx away,anybody want it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
wolfenstein: wanna throw my razr maxx away,anybody want it?
,yeah buddy am intrested,Emma_ugoh@yahoo.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2013
wolfenstein: wanna throw my razr maxx away,anybody want it?
won't mind wink
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bukahands(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2013
KazeKage1:
It still is. I need to know the deactivation code first, i can't wait till the expiry date comes before i renew.
And what's this unlimited thing?

Oga to continue browsing with ur BIS recharge 300 naira send 2H to 131 once u get the confirmation from MTN u switch ur phone off and on it to browse. Don't forget to come back and thank me

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobojoshua(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2013
i need someone to help me root my phone (htc g1 or htc dream,i'll pay. location: illorin
phone number: 08103341721
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chiefupper: 7:11pm On May 02, 2013
Plz my fellow Nairalanders,kindly help me out of this saga,my laptop just packed off last wk n I av been running up n down since then,but 2day while still searching for d best Engineer to help me out,one kid picked my samsung galaxy pocket n drew diff. wrong patterns on it until d phone locked totally,now d phone is asking for my google account n I tried it several times only for d phone to continue rejecting it,meanwhile I know d account n password n is functioning on other phone as I was able to logged in!.Plz gud Engineers on Nairaland,this is not a stolen phone as I used my hard-labour money to purchased it in december,kindly help me out on this phone as I av NOTHING on me right now,plz am waiting for that valuable but unquantifiable help u've alwayz render on this forum.tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 9:41pm On May 02, 2013
Chiefupper: Plz my fellow Nairalanders,kindly help me out of this saga,my laptop just packed off last wk n I av been running up n down since then,but 2day while still searching for d best Engineer to help me out,one kid picked my samsung galaxy pocket n drew diff. wrong patterns on it until d phone locked totally,now d phone is asking for my google account n I tried it several times only for d phone to continue rejecting it,meanwhile I know d account n password n is functioning on other phone as I was able to logged in!.Plz gud Engineers on Nairaland,this is not a stolen phone as I used my hard-labour money to purchased it in december,kindly help me out on this phone as I av NOTHING on me right now,plz am waiting for that valuable but unquantifiable help u've alwayz render on this forum.tnx
boot to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AssoJnr: 10:05pm On May 02, 2013
pls is anybody in the house using android HTC 4.0 or any android version of 4.0 os with airtel as all my settings are not working. it only bring out that 3G service on top of the phone but refuse to browse. so please can anybody kindly help me with the airtel manual settings for android 4.0 os. thanks alot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
AssoJnr: pls is anybody in the house using android HTC 4.0 or any android version of 4.0 os with airtel as all my settings are not working. it only bring out that 3G service on top of the phone but refuse to browse. so please can anybody kindly help me with the airtel manual settings for android 4.0 os. thanks alot
,locate your apn in your wireless network put internet.ng.airtel.com and put airtel as the name,that will be in the first box,sav and be sure u click it...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chiefupper: 10:55pm On May 02, 2013
opestein:
boot to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset.
but it only shows enter username(email) and password so ao cn I get to d point where I wil reset factory setting or boot? Plz shed more light
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:13pm On May 02, 2013
Chiefupper: but it only shows enter username(email) and password so ao cn I get to d point where I wil reset factory setting or boot? Plz shed more light
remove the battery of ur fone, put it back(don't press anything).
press and hold volume up button, home button(center) and then press the power button. do not leave this keys until u see android recovery mode
use the volume down button to scroll to wipe data / factory reset, then use the power button to select ok, use the volume down button to scroll to yes wipe data / factory reset,
wait for it to finish, then select reboot fone now, use the power button to select it.
REMEMBER ALL UR APPS,CONTACTS,MESSAGES,CALL LOGS WILL BE DELETED, GOOD LUCK
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xpset: 11:33pm On May 02, 2013
raynold: etisalat GaGa?

yes sir
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:02am On May 03, 2013
How to install windows XP SP2 on android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztpc-7SstLI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I actually installed FREE BSD on my android but permission was denied while trying to mount root. Type emulator on the play store and see if or works for you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techmymoney(m): 1:44am On May 03, 2013
Instagram’s New Update (Photos of You) Lets You Tag People to Your Photos (video) http://techmymoney.com/?p=2344

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Chiefupper: 6:42am On May 03, 2013
opestein:
press and hold volume up button, home button(center) and then press the power button. do not leave this keys until u see android recovery mode
use the volume down button to scroll to wipe data / factory reset, then use the power button to select ok, use the volume down button to scroll to yes wipe data / factory reset,
wait for it to finish, then select reboot fone now, use the power button to select it.
YES! YES!! YES!!! you did it,guy and it work perfectly,I so much aprc8 ur effort n time u dedicated to attend to my problem,God wil magnify all your gud deeds n erase d bad ones,tnx for undastandin ma situatn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 6:44am On May 03, 2013
Chiefupper: YES! YES!! YES!!! you did it,guy and it work perfectly,I so much aprc8 ur effort n time u dedicated to attend to my problem,God wil magnify all your gud deeds n erase d bad ones,tnx for undastandin ma situatn
u r wlcm
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2013
Hi. Does anyone know where one can get free wi-fi in Lagos? Please help. Really need to download some big games on my Android phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by raynold(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2013
Xpset:

yes sir
use dc-unlocker but you need to pay for DC credit of 2500...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ,locate your apn in your wireless network put internet.ng.airtel.com and put airtel as the name,that will be in the first box,sav and be sure u click it...

Airtel seems to have a major problem, I've not been able to browse since yesterday morning, removed sim into my bb and still couldn't browse so I called customer care and was told a system upgrade was going on. Still can't browse up till now though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2013
pheesayor:
Airtel seems to have a major problem, I've not been able to browse since yesterday morning, removed sim into my bb and still couldn't browse so I called customer care and was told a system upgrade was going on. Still can't browse up till now though
. TIME TO TRY MTN BIS DAY=BBCDAY TO 131 FOR 100.AND U WILL BE AMAZED HOW FAST AND HOW LARGE THE BANDWITH IS
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 12:19pm On May 03, 2013
opestein:

....erm.....assuming the phone doesn't want to go into recovery mode....what next??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2013
Okworigeorge: I nid someone 2 help me root my HTC DESIRE, i'll pay....Okworigeorge@gmail.com
You don't need to pay for what u can do urself, just google it. how to do it is on net. I root my htc myslf.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2013
bobojoshua: i need someone to help me root my phone (htc g1 or htc dream,i'll pay. location: illorin
phone number: 08103341721
Google it guy, what u seek is on net, u don't have to pay anybody.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dybaba(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2013
EMMAUGOH: . TIME TO TRY MTN BIS DAY=BBCDAY TO 131 FOR 100.AND U WILL BE AMAZED HOW FAST AND HOW LARGE THE BANDWITH IS
pls what is d setting for MTN BIS on modem and Android phone...u can pm me d settings if u dnt wana post it m...sorry for drawing u back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.