Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (19160 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Why Don't Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by HisRib(f): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2012
IykeD: @ OP, sorry to say but you are not smart enough so I doubt if any wise Nigerian man will date you not to talk of taking you home to mommma. No offense but re-read your questions/comments to find out why I said so. Better luck next time!

Seems like you're not reading my posts. Nigerian men love me. I created this post to know if they marry non nigerians in case I was to give one a chance 'cause I don't date for fun.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2012
HisRib:

No I wouldn't put my feet on my husband's face and thing.

Darn, then I can't be with you then
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by claremont(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2012
OP, If you are looking for a Nigerian alpha-male to date, tell us your vital statistics, which country you are currently based, post a genuine picture (most of us are not into ladies feet), and then post good comments about us such as, Nigerian men are sexy and they know it grin grin e.t.c.; when you have done all these, we will come after you like bees to honey! grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by sleek2011: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2012
whao she is so desperate
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by sikwitdii: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2012
HisRib: I'm African but not from Nigeria. I have a thing for Nigerian men. I think most are attractive & smart. But, I wonder if they marry women who aren't Nigerian?

I also have a few concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters.
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich.
3) Many are scam artists.
4) They are not very God-Fearing.
5) They aren't romantic.

Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me?

Honest & Mature answers only please!

You guys are funny... You should read the post properly before replying. the only question she asked was "Would a Nigerian man want to be with a girl like me?"

She has clearly noted a few things that we hate to admit, is a norm with a very minute minority of Nigerian men but, she is asking, despite these flaws, which I must say, is common with every man in the world, would a Nigerian man want to be with her.

The simple answer to your question is...

A Nigerian man would be with any woman that accepts him for whom he is.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2012
HisRib:

Seems like you're not reading my posts. Nigerian men love me. I created this post to know if they marry non nigerians in case I was to give one a chance 'cause I don't date for fun.

You tried to sound reasonable in your original post but ended up sounding like a dumb blonde whose only idea of the world is from TV shows. Of all the Nigerians you know how many of them use "juju"? How many of them are cheats? Yet you have the temerity to post rubbish generalisation and you are expecting decent answers?

Please stay away from Nigerian men. We don't do dumb TV congolese blonds.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2012
Miss Poster Poster you ask if our brother can marry non Nigerians, well the answer is yes. I have 8 brothers 4 of them are married to South African, Amerian, Enlgish and French ( Not from Congo though, from France). For the mere fact that you would say you have been around them i wonder why they did not marry you? maybe you are ugly and dont have the right features ( if you know what i mean). Maybe if you were the marriage material , they would have married you by now. Maybe the question you should ask is not whether they marry non nigerians, maybe the question you should ask is '' are you marriable by Nigerian men''. If you are, why have they not married you? are you sure you are even their type?

HisRib: When I asked "will Nigerian men like me?" What I meant to ask was would they marry a Non-Nigerian. I have been around Nigerian men. Went to school with many of them. They tend to find me very attractive. I find them attractive too but I have so many concerns when it comes to Nigerian men.

Also, I've noticed that they can't dance. One thing I love about Nigerian men is how smart they are. They are also very creative. I joined this forum to learn more about the Nigerian culture -- and quite frankly I'm disappointed. People on here have been nothing but rude.

I can also see that Nigerian men are extremely perverted -- judging by the posts/topics on this site.

I'm in no way looking for a Nigerian man to marry me. I find them attractive and wouldn't mind dating one to see how things go.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2012
You also say woe to marrying for green card etc. That should show you that Nigerians are very resourceful and do not like playing victim to situations. That is a positive trade because it shows you that should you be lucky enough to marry one, you will not be left to suffer because your man will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are well taken care off. Anyway i have been around congolease men and they do not qualify for me. They are too childish

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: Miss Poster Poster you ask if our brother can marry non Nigerians, well the answer is yes. I have 8 brothers 4 of them are married to South African, Amerian, Enlgish and French ( Not from Congo though, from France). For the mere fact that you would say you have been around them i wonder why they did not marry you? maybe you are ugly and dont have the right features ( if you know what i mean). Maybe if you were the marriage material , they would have married you by now. Maybe the question you should ask is not whether they marry non nigerians, maybe the question you should ask is '' are you marriable by Nigerian men''. If you are, why have they not married you? are you sure you are even their type?

You're putting Nigerian men on a high pedestal.

Nigerian men don't have preferences. Look att he fat white whales they marry.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MacLovington(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2012
I cannot take this babe seriously. In anoda topic she blames moral decay in all Africa on Nigeria. when Hiv was spreadlng in east africa, Nollywood was not popular then. so all those unclad ladies twisting/winding their waist suggestively 2 makosa/soukous music don't promote immorality, bah?

I beg guys no disappoint me oo. make someone make dis babe touch her toes give am proper nyansh. wey those our people from the north with long thing and burantashi? oderwize she go turn boko on naija men.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Congolease men are too soft, ignorant and are pushovers. I need a real men who knows how to stand his ground if you know what i mean. I think that is one of the best things that attract you to our men. Its a pity the blessing is ours hey. Dont you just wish you were 9ja marriable wink.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MacLovington(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
MacLovington: I cannot take this babe seriously. In anoda topic she blames moral decay in all Africa on Nigeria. when Hiv was spreadlng in east africa, Nollywood was not popular then. so all those unclad ladies twisting/winding their waist suggestively 2 makosa/soukous music don't promote immorality, bah?

I beg guys no disappoint me oo. make someone make dis babe touch her toes give am proper nyansh. wey those our people from the north with long thing and burantashi? oderwize she go turn boko on naija men.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2012
If you know a real Nigerian man, you will envy the kind of woman they hang out with. Most of my 9ja brothers know and want quality.

Ileke-IdI:

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: If you know a real Nigerian man, you will envy the kind of woman they hang out with. Most of my 9ja brothers know and want quality.

So the rest are fake?

Define these qualities abeg. . . .

Ghanaian men over Nigerian men any day tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MacLovington(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

well ileke east african fine choco-milo babes are marrying naija boys in my area as if rationing will soon begin. at this rate we might need plane-loads from las-gidi 2 meet popular demand.

A prophet has no honour in his country.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2012
MacLovington:
well ileke east afrcian fine choco-milo babes are marrying naija boys in my area as if rationing will soon begin. at this rate we mjght need plane-loads from las-gidi 2 meet popular demand.

A prophet has no honour in his country.

LOL and then you woke up abi tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by emsquare(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2012
ITbomb: We all have concerns about Nigerian men:
1) They are serial cheaters - Name one country you won't see a cheat in a relationship, Nigeria is however blessed with almost equal numbers of Cheats and Sincere lovers, it is left for u to use ur head and not your heart .
2) A lot of them use Juju to get rich - I'm sure u actually meant USA where Celebrities must belong to the illuminati juju oracle to be rich and popular and don't forget , Nigeria has the highest concentration of multimillionaires in Africa.
3) Many are scam artists - Dear , if you are not greedy there is little chance of you falling for a scam, forget the artists , they don't target you, their targets are often those imperialist who have plundered African resources over the years.
4) They are not very God-Fearing - Who no dey fear God, abi u wan die?.
5) They aren't romantic - it depends on your definition of Romantic , Nigerian girls have taught us that all those flower and moonlight stuffs doesn't count, They believe a romantic man must be very generous and caring ie money for recharge cards, Brazilian/Pakistanian hairs, nice ride, so we just had to reluctantly adjust, maybe if you can convince ur man that you r not like a Nigerian girl, he would show u real romance especially in bed .
And one other thing, if your bf's name in any way contain this three letters ' CHI ' , be very cautious

Well said!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Open your eyes and ears around you. Do not be ignorant then you will c what i am talking about. If you have not seen what i am talking about, you are yet to wiseup.

Ileke-IdI:

So the rest are fake?

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: Open your eyes and ears around you. Do not be ignorant then you will c what i am talking about. If you have not seen what i am talking about, you are yet to wiseup.

WTF?

I said to define these so called wifely materials, you're writing proverbs.

Madam, abeg.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2012
was he sleeping?

shocked
Ileke-IdI:

LOL and then you woke up abi tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Beg yourself my friend. In my responce i said you must open up your ignorant body parts, and i repeat again ''IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN, THEN YOU ARE YET TO C''. Its not for me to spell it out for you if you dont know. Am i responsable for your blindness?

Ileke-IdI:

WTF?

I said to define these so called wifely materials, you're writing proverbs.

Madam, abeg.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: Beg yourself my friend. In my responce i said you must open up your ignorant body parts, and i repeat again ''IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN, THEN YOU ARE YET TO C''. Its not for me to spell it out for you if you dont know. Am i responsable for your blindness?

Woman, why are you getting so aggressive? Are you okay?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2012
HATER!!!

cry

I Pity you ohh

Ileke-IdI:

So the rest are fake?

Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: HATER!!!

cry

I Pity you ohh

LOL thanks.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2012
I should be asking you that question. Are you yourself okay?

cool
Ileke-IdI:

Woman, why are you getting so aggressive? Are you okay?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: I should be asking you that question. Are you yourself okay?

cool

I am and thanks for asking.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
which thanks? lol for wat? abeg share the joke or is it your mind being its usualy jokey self? So u just feel like laughing is it well with you upstairs?

Ileke-IdI:

LOL thanks.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: which thanks? lol for wat? abeg share the joke or is it your mind being its usualy jokey self? So u just feel like laughing is it well with you upstairs?

LOL yes, and downstairs.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2012
r u sure? i doubt ohh

uthor=Ileke-IdI]

I am and thanks for asking.

[/quote]
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by MrHim(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2012
MyRib, sorry YourRIB,awhh! Whatever, you get the picture...you have nice feet, would love to lick it and work my way up your legiz cheesy , u know we Naija boiz are kings when it comes to the tongue language and make u wannabe Africans pourr like "pussy cat, high on SK", Hhehehoheoeheheoeooeoeo grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by HisRib(f): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2012
Aza Montana: Miss Poster Poster you ask if our brother can marry non Nigerians, well the answer is yes. I have 8 brothers 4 of them are married to South African, Amerian, Enlgish and French ( Not from Congo though, from France). For the mere fact that you would say you have been around them i wonder why they did not marry you? maybe you are ugly and dont have the right features ( if you know what i mean). Maybe if you were the marriage material , they would have married you by now. Maybe the question you should ask is not whether they marry non nigerians, maybe the question you should ask is '' are you marriable by Nigerian men''. If you are, why have they not married you? are you sure you are even their type?

You clearly aren't reading my posts. I have concerns that's why I don't date them. Also I want to be sure tey marry non nigerians 'cause I don't date for fun. Men love to play games so I gotta be on top of my game.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? by AzaMontana(f): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
So are you on top of your game now? since you dont date for fun, have you found whatever reason you date for? undecided

HisRib:

You clearly aren't reading my posts. I have concerns that's why I don't date them. Also I want to be sure tey marry non nigerians 'cause I don't date for fun. Men love to play games so I gotta be on top of my game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Anambra Lifts Suspension On Hotel Where Sex Romp Party Was Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.