Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (30280 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2012
Use the word Hot not hungry.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ndidibabe(f): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2012
Low life, your ex wants to sleep with you, you were so excited and hit the keyboard. I hate valuless ladies!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Sike(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2012
gistcrunch: Funny thing is, you don't need our opinion, you've already decided, your post speaks volume, you're definitely gonna do all the three listed stuffs.. Esp. Lay him else you wouldn't have mentioned it.. INCEPTION! . I guess you musta been to see him by now.

Holla!
Exactly!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by sigmundfreud(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2012
You know why some guys treat ladies like trash? Cos they allow it!
So after u've gotten 'it' out of ur system...wait for another 2yrs for him to come back again.
On the other hand you might be lucky and hez serious this time...but i dont think your drooling over him will help.
Show the man u deserve some respect and add something to ur worth!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kandiikane(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Dude, chill out. The girl is hot and she wants to offload, leave her be na. Is the guy the only guy in the world for her? She can nack the guy and if the guy wants he can go for 20years, the chick will still find someone to nack.

Abeg, chill your guns and let the girl enjoy jare. Abi, na only men for enjoy nacking?

Girl, if you wan nack the guy 10thousand times as long as you use protection.

Op, u ready for hell abi?

Lol, just kidding. tongue
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by sigmundfreud(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Another adulterer on the loose undecided

Since you are so 'hungry' like a female dog on heat, why don't you get married first and then "get laid"? This is why I have adviced my younger brother never to marry a Nigerian woman. Most of you ladies in Nigeria nowadays seem to be glorified prostitutes who will sleep with men for money, blakberry, brazillian weave and whatever else. Only God knows how many men you ladies in Nigeria share body fluids with before you people finally 'settle down' if I can even call it that. And then we wonder why HIV/AIDS and STIs are so rampant in Nigeria. But then again I don't blame you people. You people need to keep poking around to get your minds off the boko haram problem. LOL cool
'better to keep quiet and look like a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt'
So sorry for ur brother that made u his adviser.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by KINGwax(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by KINGwax(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?
*mimicking* i haven't been laid in 6months, i'm a kinda hungry!*you're a total biatch! One of my ex whom we are so attracted and kept talkin for 4good yrs hasn't been laid for 3yrs. When i tried to lay her like 8good times when we met ds yr, it was total war without a success. We still talk till this moment and since we're parted, it shld remain so until she's ready to go into any serious relationship.
Plus, WTF? you guys were jes fucckmates before so don't come all up askin for advice. Jst fucck along as usual! Like i said, bia-tch!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Dr9ce(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2012
if he has bn outa of da country for over two years n he neva contacted u...then do u think u ve to go see him?..if he truly wanna see u let him come luking for u...and babe did i hear u mention SA? pls protect urself if u ll ve to go all the way.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by funshint(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2012
Chai!! Dats just d power of BRUNDA!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by KINGwax(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Dr9ce: if he has bn outa of da country for over two years n he neva contacted u...then do u think u ve to go see him?..if he truly wanna see u let him come luking for u...and babe did i hear u mention SA? pls protect urself if u ll ve to go all the way.
he should come running looking for her? When d guy already knw d girl has alwys been a cheap-chop, she'll alwys come running to him! I repeat, she's jes a bia-tch!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by BijiAgam(f): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2012
to b on d safe side, if u knw u dont want him any more avoid him but if u miss him and still hv feelings for him go see him. but b wise so u dont get just laid, sure him somtin dat will make him stay. pLaY ur card well cos d ball is in ur court:>
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Mynd44: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2012
I seriously don't get this OP. She wants the get laid we know. So why waste everyone's time? Go see the guy and nack him
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kollymercy(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2012
@poster,

Put on your best sexy dress when u go meet him so that he can see n develop more interest! but never give him that sex!

U love him and wish he could be your future husband, find out his intentions!

U might be trading your future husband and the father of your kids for some few rounds of sex.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by crackhaus: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2012
Like the Jackson 5 sang, "A,B,C is easy as 1,2,3"... @Sex-starved Op, you already have an idea of what's gonna happen btw both of you but hw abt you play a game with him so you really know hw/what he feels for you huh?
By all means meet up with him, go there looking your best (don't wear mini-skirt o) bt look sexy. Sit down comfortably & keep up his stares, he's goin to be checking you out so don't blush; jst sit straight, exude confidence & look him in his eyes then tell him, "what we had was beautiful, I enjoyed every bit of the sex & truth is I don't know hw to stop myself from f**cking you once again but you see, I'm in a relationship now. I waited for you so long to get serious with me bt you didn't & you left for SA, when you did I missed you so much bt I had to move on"....
Now holding his hand, tell him "I don't know your intentions anymore but I need you to prove to me that this won't be a repeat of our sexual escapades, Yes I was so into you bt I'm now so into my BF right now & cheating isn't sometin I'm comfy with"....
Remember, tell him this only after he has made a move on you, not before otherwise he'll just take the high road & say that's not even what he wanted.
P.S: hope he doesn't know you're actually single?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2012
kollymercy: @poster,

Put on your best sexy dress when u go meet him so that he can see n develop more interest! but never give him that sex!

U love him and wish he could be your future husband, find out his intentions!

U might be trading your future husband and the father of your kids for some few rounds of sex.
I don't think you read her first post. She said she is hot and would not be able to resist the guy
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by damiwiol: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2012
Go see him with your pastor and tell him that you are now born again......lol
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by mikecashes(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2012
If u let him, he is going to Bleep u and dump u. The best tin to do is prove to him DAT u want sometin serious.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by binhozie(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2012
The romance forum is full of retards
Retarded story, retarded replies, retard retard retard
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by binhozie(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2012
binhozie: The romance forum is full of retards
Retarde.d story, retarde.d replies, retar.d retar.d retar.d
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks to all who have given reasonable input/advice. This is just a situation I found myself in, diff things happen 2 diff ppl, so no1 shud critic me.
@dasparrow, u are simply a pathetic loser. He without sin, cast d 1st stone. U are a frustrated cow and decided 2 use dis forum to trash nig women and to pour out all dt stored up emotions and aggression u hav bottled up over the years. Y not write a book or put it in a song, assuming u hav enof brains left to do so... This is 2 ur HIV infected brain. @190, slimym, ivynwa, sigmundfreud, thanks 4 stickin up 4 me. Am sure he's washin gutter or sweepin streets in whatever country he is.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ektbear: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I seriously don't get this OP. She wants the get laid we know. So why waste everyone's time? Go see the guy and nack him

+1

why all the drama
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

+1

why all the drama
Seriously. People just come here to ask silly questions
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by monex(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2012
am I d only one missing the part where she implied she actually wants it beacuse she is "hungry" and the guy is "attractive"? all d "dont see him as he only wants to have sex" is just stating the obvious. Op already knows that and is yet willing to play. the advice abt using a Love Machine is logical if that can cure the "hunger".

the Op is a smart girl. she knows what she wants and she know what is available. she wants sex first and then seriousness. she is not sure of the "seriousness" part but due to hunger she is willing to take sex first and anything that comes with it.

my concern is that for a guy who has been in SA, his impressions abt women might have changed. apart from not being serious with Op (which she seems not to mind) he cld also disrespect or look down on her.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kevotek1000(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2012
Well, if i should air my views on this... I would advice you not to comply with the number 3 option of sleeping with him..
It's wrong and it will give him the impression that you're just like that, and you know that is not right for a wife material.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2012
@crackhaus, thanks. And I hav also planned I wont let him kno am single. @binhozie u are also a slowpoke and a retard, u say d comments are slow yet u took out time to read dm. What are u doin on d segment if its slow? U are a fake rabbit, pretender and an egg head
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by KINGwax(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by KINGwax(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@crackhaus, thanks. And I hav also planned I wont let him kno am single. @binhozie u are also a slowpoke and a retard, u say d comments are slow yet u took out time to read dm. What are u doin on d segment if its slow? U are a fake rabbit, pretender and an egg head
shut up silly! Stop fuckin everydude online! When u fucck around too much, u tends to fucck d wrong harry! Do u knw who and egg-head is? I dnt think so, u can't call someone an egg head and still call him a slowpoke unless you're a slowpoke!
And besides, u seems to be comfortable wit those who appreciate your bitcheous instincts! Get a life, you're jes a fucckdrift!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kioboy(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Frm ur post, i can visualised u as an intelligent girl and deep down u really want to hv fun wit dis guy and at d same nt willing to make ursef feel soo cheap. Well here is ma tip: pad urself assive u are mensurating while going to see him. Whn d fire start burning, dnt allow it to go too far, politely tell him dat u are on ur monthly circle. Promise him dat u wil comeback for d fun, atleast until u knw wht he really wnt sex or commitment.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by markpenk: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2012
My dear, o fe gun e ni men. gbagbe. Iyoku story ni. if na wetin you want be that, free. if you no want am, my dear waka.
tres-chic:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Go get drilled and stop making a noise with it.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2012
@Op. Stop wasting our time! He's attractive. U obviously still have enough feelings for him. U r "hungry" to be poked. It's so obvious dat u'll make d move to get intimate even if he doesn't. The truth is dat u'v missed him. Go and ease dat passion. But remember, he's from south africa, the home country of Jacob Zuma(zoomer?). So adopt this: no ribs, no shock. No CD, no muzik. No condom, no flip-flop. *over and out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / Do you Believe In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.