Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (30279 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Ayodhejjy(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2012
adewasco2k: hmmmm. i think i will advice you go but no se.x, act like you are in a relationship already...just keep it cool at friends level.....if he starts anything up after that day then he might be serious....but if you give him se.x he might think you are a whor.e....just be smart, use your head!!!
exactly wat she shld do. Act as if u are in a relationship that u just which to c him. Hear him out physically and emotionaly. Never submit to sex on d first date, control ur emotion.and never have a date with him for d first time in his house or hotel room cox u gonna fall. Isubmit
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2012
Ndidi u are a low life and valueless, I hate u too!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2012
A vibraatoor is cheaper and no STD....

Buy the book the rules http://www.therulesbook.com/topten.html read and digest it.

From where I stand its a booty call: he may have one of you in every city.

If your body is weak to this man meet him in an open place not enclosed.
( I personally will not advise you to go and see him....does he know where you live ...let him come and your brother will open the gate for him and your father will ask him about his intention: he will either develop wings then or stick ard)

Take him off that pedestal you are sacrificing your own happiness and biological clock.

You are smart, sweet and fab and if you open yourself to it, you will soon have another man.

Keep the cookie in the jar until you know a man well...very well.

I am afraid this dude will hurt you as its either sex or ego stroking.

Never say to him that you are not seeing another one.

Finally we have needs if you want him as a booty call only no emotions then please hump away.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2012
It is obvious dt kingwax is sufferin Frm lack of love and has abandonment issues. I wud have lashed back at u but I seriously feel sorry 4 u.... Poor u
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by tonte(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2012
Its obviously a tight angle ur in, u know deep down that even if u resist on ur first meeting u will still give it 2 him without minding his emotional commitment level, I just advise u don't think he wanna get serious, u should act non chalant about him and carefully observe how/why he starts chasing, only then will u know his intention and make ur decision easier....brace urself 4 some more hunger if u wanna follow my advice
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by conyema12(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2012
Hey Guys the topic reads MY EX-BOYFRIEND WANTS US TO MEET & I CAN'T RESIST HIM, I think we need to tailor the discussion to that 'I can't resist him part' unless I dont understand you. Its obvious that you will certainly give in once you guys are alone in a room. the fact that you are 'hungry' would not even help out.

Considering your vulnerability, you need to meet with him in an open place to find out what his real intentions are. say restaurant, fast food joint, park, not his hotel room,or a bar Lets not jump into conclusion he may want to get serious this time.

Plz dont you ever think with your kpak once you are with him, it will be difficult but try and use your head, I assure you, his motives will be laid bare.

my ex tried it with me and it worked 100%.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Konnektions146(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2012
i just love OP for sincerity and openness,yu re quite intelligent and so realistic a babe
its a good thing yu already have de most likely answers, my input is that u shouldnt allow the guy know how irresistible he is anf how starved yu are.
some guy asked abt OP being in a relationship, if she is, y wuld she be starved or dd u see where she mentioned abt 6months probation on zex?

sometimes i wonder de kinda hypocritical attitude we flaunt and make blunder of ourselves wen we think we are right,

OP, just go, free yur mind, be as nice as u can be, and engage him in a discussion and know how it goes,

wishin u best of the encounter

op, pls can u come bak to gist us how the show went? just askin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by phermonyx(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2012
He did nt call U̶̲̥̅̊ for 2 aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ half yrs aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ he is calling ow cos he is in town, U̶̲̥̅̊ shld think well before U̶̲̥̅̊ act.
Its obvious dat U̶̲̥̅̊ are S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much into dis guy bt dis is ma advice for U̶̲̥̅̊ dear, dont JƱ$τ̲̅ G out †̥ see him as soon as he calls, disappoint him on like 2 or 3 aΩ̴d̶̲̥̅̊ give him excuses y U̶̲̥̅̊ cant make it. Let him come after U̶̲̥̅̊ like U̶̲̥̅̊ are a new gal †̥ him(wch U̶̲̥̅̊ are or should be). Do wht U̶̲̥̅̊ wld do a guy who U̶̲̥̅̊ just met, do small yanga for him, let him chase U̶̲̥̅̊ small, dont just run out †̥ meet him.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
Ndidi u are a low life and valueless, I hate u too!

STOP!!!

You are getting lots of good advise from guys like senior brothers

only very few guys are being rude but you are paying attention to the rude ones.

No one can hurt you unless you let them

Once you start reading and its abuse ....stop reading and move to the advisee ones

Your self esteem has taking a knocking darling.....I will move on from this guy if I were you.

Does not look like it now...but many fishes in the river...so many.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Megabyts(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2012
Contact me 08083607020
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by vickydave(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2012
@poster,wat in d name of GOD r u? r u a sex freak? pls,try and control urself cos gurls lyke u end up as sex machines... leave those attractive luks of dat guy nd tink abt ur future. dat guy wnt wanto date u again he wuld jst want ur body. be wise dear
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2012
@Ayodhejjy,
@adewasco2k, and all dt gav reasonable tips, thanks again. I'll take 2 it. One thing abt dis forum is dt we dont know each other & just go abt trashing mercilessly as if we are better off dn d nxt person. Nobody here knows me so I dont need any1s approval: am not boastin here but I can say dt am much smarter dn d average person my age, I kno it and Ppl say it: my pastor, parents, older friends etc say it. I repeat am not boastin, hav no reason to cos u guys dont know me. One thin abt me is dt tho I know am smart, I always want other ppls opinion on matters so I can weigh. I am human and an adult, I have feeling but am not a ho. Am not sayin I want to do it wit him immediately, just sayin its a possibility dt may come up, I like him and may not be able to resist. Dts it.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Konnektions146(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@Ayodhejjy,
@adewasco2k, and all dt gav reasonable tips, thanks again. I'll take 2 it. One thing abt dis forum is dt we dont know each other & just go abt trashing mercilessly as if we are better off dn d nxt person. Nobody here knows me so I dont need any1s approval: am not boastin here but I can say dt am much smarter dn d average person my age, I kno it and Ppl say it: my pastor, parents, older friends etc say it. I repeat am not boastin, hav no reason to cos u guys dont know me. One thin abt me is dt tho I know am smart, I always want other ppls opinion on matters so I can weigh. I am human and an adult, I have feeling but am not a ho. Am not sayin I want to do it wit him immediately, just sayin its a possibility dt may come up, I like him and may not be able to resist. Dts it.
Gbam!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by conyema12(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@Ayodhejjy,

Good, this is what I want to hear, consolidate on your positive qualities and dont you ever see yourself as being 'Cheap' I like ladies with good self esteem.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2012
@Konnektions146, thanks. And will sure post d end of d story.
@horny4u, thanks a bunch 4 tellin me not to pay attn to rude comments, means a lot to me, lov ya 4 dt. Henceforth, I will no longer reply any negative comment.
Thanks again, lov ya!

Lol to d comment dt suggested vibrator, wn I want intimacy wit a man, its not necessarily d screwin aspect, but bein held against a broad chest, oda forms of pre-intimacy etc. A vib will not do.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2012
I dont think this story is true. This "tres-chic" cooked it up to turn on Nairalanders. If what you said is in anyway true, I dont think you need our advice. You have already made up your mind from your flows. Words like "Attractive, six months, hungry, laid, cant resist...." Lol. For the records, YOU MAY EVEN BE ON TOP OF THE GUY GIVING HIM HOT SEX WHEN YOU POSTED THIS TO NAIRALAND! Your real post should have been " LADIES & GENTS, ITS HAPPENING NOW BETWEEN ME AND MY HUBBY. BUT I NEED TO KNOW MORE POSITIONS TO TRY OUT BEFORE THIS ENDS. Lolz. Bad Chic!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2012
ndidibabe: Low life, your ex wants to sleep with you, you were so excited and hit the keyboard. I hate valuless ladies!
Sharaap. Its ladies like you that I HATE AND DISLIKE. If what tres-chic posted was in any way true, I ADORE HER FOR THAT. She is open, honest and doesnt give a Bleep what others say. Its retarded ladies like you that give guys replies like "Am not in the mood, this is my first time etc". But when left alone, you masturbate and finger more than Lucifer like my Ex making the whole place messy. Some of you even engage in LESBIANISM. And you are here abusing a lady that is voicing out her natural yearnings. For the fact that you are not natural doesnt mean others are like you too. How I wish I knew you physically Ndidi! I know how to treat your type. RETARDS!

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by honeric01(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2012
exxell: Sharaap. Its ladies like you that I HATE AND DISLIKE. If what tres-chic posted was in any way true, I ADORE HER FOR THAT. She is open, honest and doesnt give a Bleep what others say. Its retarded ladies like you that give guys replies like "Am not in the mood, this is my first time etc". But when left alone, you masturbate and finger more than Lucifer like my Ex making the whole place messy. Some of you even engage in LESBIANISM. And you are here abusing a lady that is voicing out her natural yearnings. For the fact that you are not natural doesnt mean others are like you too. How I wish I knew you physically Ndidi! I know how to treat your type. RETARDS!
You be ashawo wey no want make person pour garri for una sand.. i guess u are the type that bang girls around.. not to worry, karma is coming to bite you sooner or later, adore someone who opens her legs for a man she knows was and is never committed to her.

Remind me again, what's the correlation between a freelance bit.ch and a career bitc.hh.. Anwer should be a PROSTITUTE.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2012
honeric01:
You be ashawo wey no want make person pour garri for una sand.. i guess u are the type that bang girls around.. not to worry, karma is coming to bite you sooner or later, adore someone who opens her legs for a man she knows was and is never committed to her.

Remind me again, what's the correlation between a freelance bit.ch and a career bitc.hh.. Anwer should be a PROSTITUTE.
Before I give you a reply, I will like to know the language you typed this with? Frankly speaking, it looks like English but I doubt if its the version currently in use. Why am asking is because everything you posted is not UNDERSTANDABLE AND NOT RELEVANT TO WHAT I TYPED.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2012
exxell: Before I give you a reply, I will like to know the language you typed this with? Frankly speaking, it looks like English but I doubt if its the version currently in use. Why am asking is because everything you posted is not UNDERSTAND AND NOT RELEVANT TO WHAT I TYPED.

I don't care to know if you have a problem with what i wrote, all i care about is that what is bad is bad, you don't give your punny to a man who's not committed to you for free and expect to be treated like a real lady.

This is a clear example of the sayings which says "why buy the cow when you can get free unconditional milk?"

She is hoping that the man's going to get serious with her, yet she gives him freely what should be one of the things the man should be longing after (if he gets married to her).

You think sex should be this cheap?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by steffans(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2012
u asked all d questions and u have answerd dem...

am really wandering wat u want us to tell u...
Bleep him or Bleep him not...
by the way dont raise ur hopes high...he may not be tinking of any of d 3 options u gave...shit happens undecided undecided undecided
hope u wunt be disappointed wen u ppl meet... smiley wink
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by sashaa(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2012
richarts: U sound very very highly intelligent. Heres the reason; you know what might come up if u go see this guy, u already know... D fact that ur hungry for sex doesnt help matters too & so since ur nt on the plane of dnt do ''pre-marital'' sex, den u might as well go with the flow... Av fun... Ofcourse he wants to get laid... But pls he may av seen ''rubbish'' ladies where he is also coming from so if u can be a little bit controlled when u see him u might show him a whole new perspective about ladies & u guys may have something cool together. He is ur type & he sounds so cool to me to av being with u for a while just as friends... I think he's a great guy. The ball is in ur court...

U cant get better. Guys are not smiling o so work on this one.
she really sounds intelligent
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by helphelp: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Just f**k the dude...Satisfy your sexual urge..!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Confilass: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2012
Babe, u've to make ur ex value u. U must not laid with him, u go tell him u meet in fastfood don't go to his house.

It's not difficult. Anywhere, it depends on what u want, a man to lay u or get serious. How long will he continue to lay u without commitment "BE WISE".
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by PDF: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2012
A lotta peeps av advised intelligently olrdy n summing n weighing them up in accordance with ur smartness, u shld b able to make a decision beyond ur emotional dictates. However, I'd say no mata aw beautiful or smart a lady is, she's not likely gonna earn a guy's respect if she 'falls' cheaply like in ds context especially with no evidence of serious impending consociation. if u go see him eventually (which is most certain),give him d impression u've gat a serious relatnship, n ensure ds ghost bf gives u a call while u're with him (n I don't av to tell u d kinda gesture u'll nid to put up while on d phone). Be heady, activate ur smartness n see what ensues.

Not every attractive meal is delicious n not every delicious meal is digestible.

Goudlurck!! (As said in d movie...Taken)
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by adconline(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2012
I dont know if slowpoke and egghead go together? Every s.e.xual encounter DOES NOT lead to commitment. If it did, you and I would have had up to 5 marriages by now.What if the guy is not yet ready for any commitment? Has he told you that he would like to be a priest? I don't know why most women believe that sex is a precursor to commitment. What if another guy promised commitment and didn't mean it? Unless it's OK to be jumping from one guy to another all in the name of commitment. What's the guy's age? If he's less than 30, most likely he still wants to enjoy his success before settling down. Commitment comes when a guy is ready not when he's gotten some a.s.s Assses abound, but commitment is scarce.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by azubaby(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Did u say he just cam bc frm south africa? Hmmmm babe watch out. SA is full of Aids. U never can tell.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by sashaa(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2012
Genius100: Women are a funny bunch. So let me get this straight. YOu have no boyfriend. you are somewhat ho-rny. Here is a guy that you have slept with before; So technically, you are not increasing your count. So why are you depriving yourself? If you want more from him, then talk to him about that. If he still does not want committment, then go ahead and enjoy yourself like before..
yea, we ar a rare breed really cos when we say we are hor-ny we dont just mean d poking. We mean we want to be held, to be cuddled, to be needed. And when d session is over we ar goin to think about dat person and miss him. So u see why its a bit hard for us to do the 'enjoy urself thin' u suggested and den up n go like nothing happend

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by crackhouse(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?
maybe he want to inform u about his forthcoming wedding ceremony & probably give u invitation card and u are here thinking another thing.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by queensmith: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2012
listen to queensmith very carefully, did you say south africa? he has aids and wants to spread it #thatisall
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by queensmith: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2012
azubaby: Did u say he just cam bc frm south africa? Hmmmm babe watch out. SA is full of Aids. U never can tell.

thank you!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Chanchit: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@Ayodhejjy,
U no even remember include me in your vote of thanks, me wei pray for u say u go get ur heart desire in Jesus name...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / Do you Believe In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.