Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (30272 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by EreluY(f): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Haven't read the whole responses. Albeit, whatever you choose to do, remember that around 5,300,000 adults aged 15 or over in South Africa are HIV positive, that is around 17.8% of the adult population.* The US Department of State provides a more chilling account, maintaining that "South Africa has one of the highest rates of HIV prevalence in the world, with more than 5 million HIV-infected individuals. Overall, 11.8% of the population is infected. The prevalence rate among 15-49 year olds is 18.1%, and in parts of the country more than 35% of women of childbearing age are infected. About 1,000 new infections occur each day, and approximately 350,000 AIDS-related deaths occur annually. There are approximately 3.8 million children who have lost one or both parents".**
So, my dear, take adequate precautions.

* http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/sub-saharan-africa/south-africa/#health
** http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2898.htm

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kinguwem: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2012
Before getting involved with this guy, please both of you should do counselling and testing for HIV infection in a reliable health facility. Use a condom until you are sure of mutual fidelity.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by member479760: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2012
OP - get ready for phuck and stop self servicing.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by misterseed(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2012
Are you a christian or do you have a religion.Why cheapen yourself so.This is the present.If you must meet him,let it be in the open,never in his house or hotel and lay your cards on the table.the hunger for sex is in your imagination. Do not be a fool twice. He seas you as an easy meat.He will never trust you. When it is time for marriage,you will not be his choice. Trust me,i am a man. Prov 31:30 says beauty is vain.Do not be moved by such.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by luckarub(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2012
use a head not your emotion

From report reaching me, It is a know fact that the rate of HIV victim in South Africa is far more than we have in Nigeria. I hope you are not putting yourself in this situation by letting your emotion rule you. You sounded like somebody that would not mind if your hubby (when u are married) cheat or leave you for somebody else and return to you, with some flimsy excuses.

i word is enough for the wise.... BE WISE!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by enioladeran: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2012
Seriously you need a brain washer to help u move on with your life girl.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by prettyjulie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Must you go?let's assume the guy Ȋ̝̊̅§ serious,he shud b the one looking all around 4 you,aπϑ not you going 2 him unless you want sometin else o cos Ȋ̝̊̅ don't tink the guy Ȋ̝̊̅§ using jazz or not,you neva can predict dis guys abroad D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ could even be up 2 sometin you have neva tot of.BE CAREFUL

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by sensydin: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
Follow what your heart tells u babe
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by asemota2012: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
You guys talk as if you don't know the weaknes of most women when it comes to sex,come to talk of when she is rigth there with the guy she ones had funs with,when she has even openly confessed that
she has not tasted it for a very long time,and now she even need it more than the guy.my only advice to her is to resist the urge at the very first meeting and play her game wisely,if she knows she actually
wants the best out of it(marriage).Telling her to outrigthly reject sex from the guy is not going to work becouse she even need the thing more than the guy,otherwise she will enjoy the thing well and clean her mouth like no man business.
anyway just be very wise,
goodluck.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
queensmith:

hmmm. . . . when marrying the billy goat men of ****ria i'm guessing this is how it is. It's a shame for the women though. The energy you should focus on living your life you focus on tricking men into marrying you. . . . it's a shame.

Nothing is more billy goat than a lonely woman....Who does not want a companion who loves and cherishes her.

Its not tricking a man , its actually focusing your energy on your life and using your intelligence to give comfort to yourself not that a man rings domino pizza and rings a chic the chic gets to his door before the domino pizza delivery man.....of cos she is not pretending she is showing him is a powerful go getter who is so inteligent she knows all the short cut to his house.

If being passive and letting a man chase you while you concentrate on your MBA is tricking him to marry you then thats a good thing.

Women need men...men need women......even a vibrattoor can not carress no one...

Very educated high power women who are hugging their ice cream bucket plenty for this UK....I am not saying to cast pearls to swines but what woman will prefer to be sleeping in library than beside a hot man who absolutely adores her.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ikekings(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2012
@op M̶̲̅Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ suggestion Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ are so so Hot...... Abeg find where τ̅☺ get laid joor....
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ikekings(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2012
@op M̶̲̅Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ suggestion Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ are so so ho.rny...... Abeg find where τ̅☺ get laid joor....
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by druid06(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
I think he wants to spend some dough on you. Want's to impress you and let you know that he's made and not to forgot, he wants to get laid to. If you like him and can't resist his advances, then simply give him what he wants. I don't know why people exaggerate this sex thing self.. Abi nor be the two of una wan enjoy the thing self. LOL ....
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kingsolve(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmm, nice one. I believe months have passed since you posted this. So please let us know, how did it go? Can we have the gist of which of the 3 items happened. Really curious, and wanna learn pls. *winks*
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by treschic1: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2013
kingsolve: Hmmm, nice one. I believe months have passed since you posted this. So please let us know, how did it go? Can we have the gist of which of the 3 items happened. Really curious, and wanna learn pls. *winks*

We saw, and from our conversations, it was obvious he wanted to continue the cycle of just hooking up and getting laid with no commitment. What pissed me off was that he didn't even try to hide it - (was suggesting I sleep over on our first meeting) was really pissed by this and it made me lose interest completely, plus on seeing him, I was not as attracted to him as I used to (there is something about seeing). So it had to take me seeing him and talking to him to come to my senses.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by PDF: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'm prouding of u so many mush! Dat all my respondin n grammar are not go in vain. I'm certainly u are move on now. God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kingsolve(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2014
tres-chic:

We saw, and from our conversations, it was obvious he wanted to continue the cycle of just hooking up and getting laid with no commitment. What pissed me off was that he didn't even try to hide it - (was suggesting I sleep over on our first meeting) was really pissed by this and it made me lose interest completely, plus on seeing him, I was not as attracted to him as I used to (there is something about seeing). So it had to take me seeing him and talking to him to come to my senses.

Great choice. All the best beautiful. You rock!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by mapist(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
treschic1:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?

Ur case is pathetic..1stly,u gave out urself cheaply to him cos,u think he's good looking and all dat..crzly,r u for real or dis is a script?As a man,I wud neva av any iota of respect for any lady I can just get laid wt w/o aving or showing any form of commitment.I hope dis lil piece answers ur Q.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Youngpo413: 1:35am On Nov 01, 2015
treschic1:
This Is One Of The Times I Wish I Had A Boyfriend

My ex of about 2 and half years just came back from South Africa and he called that we should see. This is our story:

When we were together, we were in a non committed relationship. I really liked him, he was my type in everything: 6ft 4in, great body, (works out a lot), very good looking, speaks well, very nice, good job etc. But it was clear that he didn't want commitments, so I zeroed my mind and went along with the flow just for the fun of it and we both enjoyed each others company.

So he got transferred to South Africa and I will say the relationship ran its course. Now he calls like 2 and a half years later that we should see and sends messages with words like baby, darling, kisses etc. Now am thinking he wants to see for either of the following reasons:

1. Just for seeing sake, gist catch up on old times.
2. He wants to get serious.
3. He wants to get laid.

Now the issue is I don't want 2 be uptight and avoid seeing him, but if its for option 3, I really don't know how to avoid this because he is so attractive, and am so sure that for whatever reason either 1, 2 or 3 he's going to make a move to get intimate.

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?
why are you still single even after 2yrs of seperation,just go and tender the pusy joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / Do you Believe In Love? / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.