Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper (11854 Views)

2013 batch B Corps Members Posted To Yobe let's hook up. / A Thread For Copers Posted To YOBE State / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by adewasco2k(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Hearing this for the first time. Fill me in.

its true man...its never mandatory.....just tell them in the school you wouldnt be going for NYSC and they will issue you exception letter....equivalent to NYSC Certificate.....hope am right undecided undecided
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: I have posted your complain on his facebook page, I am sure he will do something about it within the week, lets watch the News.
This is supposed to give us hope abi?cheesy oh well atleast you see reason now.
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by sureboykris(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Biggyd2: Please people confirm, just heard over the radio that Corp members should not be sent to crisis prone areas. We need a follow up on this. Corp members have you heard anything?
i heard it too. Its just d problem with Nigeria. Common logic wud be not to send any Corp member to these hot states. But obviously n not surprisingly,those in d helm of affairs lack common sense. They r sending innocent youths to go n be butchered. God will punish those making life unbearable for d masses
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by BlueMurder(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Orikinla: [size=48pt]Only i-d-iots will post innocent NYSC members to the Boko Haram states in Nigeria.[/size]

And only an ... will bold his post this way! Are we blind?
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by asidere(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pataki: I just don't get it though.

Is it a must to do a useless NYSC?
if you don't want to go to yobe,i suggest you try and work your posting to any other state if you have the people to do it for you or try to get an exemption letter if you are above 30yrs.its only the strong hearted that will go to the north where there are bombings left and right,remember if there is life,there is hope so safety first
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by 2scorehigh(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Naijiria jagajaga. Everytin scatta scatta. Confusion everywhere. Fear everywhere.

One naijiria, dem no gree. Oya break up naijiria, dem no gree kwa.

Hhm. I neva see dis kain palava in my whole lyfe.

How u go come sen' kopa 4 place wey bomb dey shele? Which kain service be dat?

I's not fair! I's insensitivity raise to power infinity!

U wan make dem come die make u pay their family 5million naira in damages?

Oga Jona tink am na. Oga NYSC D-G abeg make u reason am na. If na ur children, una go jus allow dem make dey go dia jus like dat?!

Haba. Dis kain gofment wey we get as e be o!

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by osifred(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Going to Yobe is scary, but I dont think its the President that influences NYSC posting.

i have noticed u on nairaland. your post are all skewed towards anytin gej. now i concur with el rufai abt 30 laptops in abuja (paid agent)
where in the post did Dr Isaiah blame gej that he is influencing nysc posting?

whether you are one of the 30 laptops or not doesn't concern me. the point is how can nysc post armless civilians to a state (for one year) where even the president of the country with all the military and security apparatus at his disposal cannot go for even a day?

5 Likes

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Sweetlemon(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
What a brilliant post! not even the most die-hard GEJ sycophant can argue this (I can see billyonaire has been disgracing himself sheepishly trying to cover up for his blunder)

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Sweetlemon(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
osifred:

i have noticed u on nairaland. your post are all skewed towards anytin gej. now i concur with el rufai abt 30 laptops in abuja (paid agent)
where in the post did Dr Isaiah blame gej that he is influencing nysc posting?

whether you are one of the 30 laptops or not doesn't concern me. the point is how can nysc post armless civilians to a state (for one year) where even the president of the country with all the military and security apparatus at his disposal cannot go for even a day?
lets not also forget that the President has the power to ask those in charge not to post southern corpers there!

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by DonCarlos1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Someone wanted my advise if he should report to camp at Borno and work his redeployment. My answer to him was, don't go, u might not even make it to the camp alive talk more of redeploying. The boko guys are embedded with the people there and anybody can pick out a visitor. What if for any reason u get there late ......and it happens the JTF are chasing some boko guys and my copo just dey fall in town to go ask for direction or even enter boko guy taxi....or .....
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by brownlord: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=honeric01]‎I Am Not Going To Yobe State

'Well Said" Quote of the Day:

"Our families made sacrifices to get us where we are today. I, for one, cannot go to Yobe State if the President who is the Commander- In-Chief of the Armed Forces does not feel safe to go there; who am I, an ordinary citizen, to go there? The President told the whole nation during the Presidential Media Chat last week that he could not use a helicopter to go to Borno or Yobe states because of security concerns, why do they want to send us there?” ~

The best wat to go, let northerners serve in the north, why they can regulate other parts of the country, why would someone take corpers from other part of the country to go serve those malu and good for nothing illitrate, naija
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by jason123: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Free Cocoa, must the President be brought into every discussion ?

Statements like this really annoy me!!! angry angry angry angry

If we can't call the president who should we call, me?? Or perhaps you?!

Look, if our president cannot handle his position in the country as our leader, he should not have contested PERIOD!
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by str8talk1: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
jason123: Hahaha. . . .who wan die!!! grin grin grin
Answer to ur question is not far fetch. Only a brainwashed Islamist wants 2 die.why? because of systemic inductrination by most diabolical Islamic leaders who turns Islam upside down 2 confuse majority of self-inflicted illiterate Northern populace,who see christians/atheists/pagans as infidels dat must b killed and if nd b 2 commit suicide so dat u can b in d company of Prophet Mohammed and also 7 beautiful virgins. In addition,i think dis clandestine Islamic leaders r taking advantage of d promuscuity nature of an average muslim person.
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by cyril83(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Its best thing to do, cos the camp is always flooded with Soldiers who are training the Corp members. Boko Haram no fit near the camp.
what happened to those soldiers in borno camp 2009....bros if you don't know wat to say its beta u keep mute,despite all the security agents in borno camp 2009/10 Boko boiz still found their way in and claimed number of lives...what happened to soldiers in division 1 kaduna wen boko boiz penetrated the army headquater and wasted soldiers wit explosive,the point is dat soldiers sef fear them coz nobody wan die
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Free Cocoa, must the President be brought into every discussion ?
Aww, this one too will be someone's father o. I find it hard to imagine that this drivel seeped out of an adult's brain.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by emiye(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
SO WELL SAID !!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by sunkoye: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Beaf!:

Do you have difficulty in understanding the guy or is it a support of the R3tardeen that blinded you?

He is not asking the R3tardeen to influence his posting. If the socalled C in C is afraid of Yobe why will NYSC post him there?
Billy the kid sha!!
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by TheCity(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Going to Yobe is scary, but I dont think its the President that influences NYSC posting.

Ode! How much does he pay u that u can't use ur common sense again?
Eru iku Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by menyaa(f): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Life has no duplicate,dat place is terrible oo no go abeg
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by TawaTemi1(f): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Biggyd2: Published On: Tue, Jul 3rd, 2012 NIGERIAN NEWS | By Pilot Africa

BREAKING: House of Reps says NYSC to halt posting to crisis states in the north
The Nigeria House of Representatives has reportedly stopped the National Youth Service Corp from posting incoming corps members to restive areas in the north where an increasingly violent insurgency has claimed thousands of lives, the Daily Trust reported today.

Fresh graduates who were set to be enrolled in the mandatory service year in Nigeria were shocked to learn that they were being sent to areas like Bauchi, Borno, Kano, Kaduna and other flashpoint cities where the dreaded Boko Haram sect are known to attack.

The 2012 Batch B corps members besieged the NYSC HQ in Abuja on Monday, demanding that they be re-assigned to different states ahead of the three-week NYSC orientation, which takes place at camp grounds in one’s assigned state.

However, they were informed by a director with the NYSC mobilisation unit in Abuja to first go to their camp grounds and there seek for re-deployment. That order, given in a statement pasted on the wall at the Abuja secretariat, did nothing to assuage the fears, concern and anger of these potential corps members at being sent off into terrorist-prone areas.

Many took to social networking sites to vent their frustrations at the system. With the very new decision by the House of Representatives, it would seem their voices were heard.
http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/07/03/breaking-house-of-reps-says-nysc-to-halt-posting-to-crisis-states-in-the-north/

Must the DG NYSC be told not to post students to crisis states? Sometimes I wonder if some people reasons with their anus. So if the House of Reps didn't tell him 2 halt,he will send our young graduates 2 those states to be harmed. And if anything happened 2 them,he will then make a stupid condolence speech.
I thought those Corpers that died in d last election would have taught them a lesson,but behold the DG.
What a country!

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by sunkoye: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: The poster can redeploy to other states, there are ways of going about it. I was posted to Gombe State 10yrs ago, and I deploy to Lagos....there is a process to follow. GEJ doesnt need to take gun and go to Yobe to shoot BH, he has directed JTF to handle that. So, may be he should deploy the entire battalion to go decimate the entire state.
GEJ accomplice wana be....can u allow ur child to do academic excursion to yobe state? Real GEJ supporters here are intelligent enough to know when to zip their mouth. u are just very annoying

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
In a country with morals, this is something the president doesn't even NEED to step in and stop.
This is something that the NYSC supervisors would have, of their own mind, stopped doing.

The president can't be everywhere at once, he is not God. It is why he has officers in place to oversee every sector of the country.
It is those wicked officials that great and profound wonder should be thrown at. Given the situation at hand, NO-ONE should have to tell them to stop posting southerners to volatile areas in the North.
They know they won't send their children there, yet they send the children of others. Even the president couldn't land there, yet they send people WHO ARE NOT SOLDIERS to go do some silly thing called NYSC.

God is watching and taking note...

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by critic(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
I seem not to understand this government. It clearly shows how wicked, callous and evil the president and d nysc management are because it really beat my imagination why prospective innocent corp members with bright futures wld have to be posted to war zones when the c in c who is in charge of the whole security formations cannot step near! This is a puzzle i cannot unravel. Am angry!!
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by 1forall: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ignore the topic ediot please grin
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by 3rdparty: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Government has no plans for corp members
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
An order from the presidency in order to make a point that Boko Harams are not winning. The same reason given for travelling to Brazil the day Nigeria was burning. And when one imagine that the same president can't go to the same place for reason we all know, one can easily conclude that it is like using youths as human shields for this administration just to avoid international embarrassment.
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by damilarelr(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Seems to me like the people that carry out this posting thing are the real BH - they are the real people who forbids education, by looking for was to reduce those who have completed their education.

How do you console a single mother whose child didn't die in pregnancy, day of birth, Nursery school, primary school, secondary school, till the child now finishes the university after a lot of money, pain, prayer, care have been invested in the child..and one useless bullet now waste the child's life?

This people should put themselves in the position na..

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by waja(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Anyone who have accepted to serve there, should come let me see his/her face for the last time.

3 Likes

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by ZUBY77(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
They are even teaching Female corpers kungfu to confront BH

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
ZUBY77: They are even teaching Female corpers kungfu to confront BH
See what Jet Li has caused.
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by JFACTOR1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2012

I've tried to ignore you & your comments, cos they sound no better than what comes out from the lower extremities of a mad man. You will do nairalanders a favour if you could hand yourself or just jump in a lagoon with your hands tied. There is a common denominator between you and the boko haram-ignorance. The boko haram's illiteracy is being exploited in a self directed destructive agenda. Now you are also brainwashed that you have lost every sense of reasoning. You cant distinguish between right or wrong. Well I wish you what you wish other children.
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2012
J-FACTOR:

I've tried to ignore you & your comments, cos they sound no better than what comes out from the lower extremities of a mad man. You will do nairalanders a favour if you could hand yourself or just jump in a lagoon with your hands tied. There is a common denominator between you and the boko haram-ignorance. The boko haram's illiteracy is being exploited in a self directed destructive agenda. Now you are also brainwashed that you have lost every sense of reasoning. You cant distinguish between right or wrong. Well I wish you what you wish other children.

I don't really see how what he said in this particular instance is so far-fetched.
The villian in this case should be the NYSC brig.General who still sees it fit to be posting people wherever without concern for their safety, waiting for someone to come and tell him first that it is wrong; the result of when a nation allows people with absolutely dead consciences (not knowing wrong from right unless told) to rule them.

GEJ is not God. He is only one man. He cannot be everywhere at once. Him attempting to do so will simply lead to instant mental burn-out.
That is why he has officials governing certain aspects of the country who should be able to think for themselves and should be able to know right from wrong.
But as the majority of them have the minds of 12 year olds, the nation hence suffers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.