Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (31530 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by hipcaramel(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2005
it's never ok to cheat on your partner. if u're no longer interested, just say so and end it instead of doing something so nasty.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by hopy2005(f): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2005
There is no time that is ok to chect on your partner, come to think of that both of you are one, and if one thing that he is cheating on his partner his also cheating him/her self. it's just like where they said any guy that do bits his wify is beating him self that is it co's they are one.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by nferyn(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2005
It's never OK to cheat on your partner.
The question is: What is cheating? What do you consider cheating?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ocho(f): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2005
IT IS NEVER OKAY TO CHEAT. and saying to cheat is okay so long as you're not  in love with the person(you're cheating with)? oh please!what has become of the true meaning of love and relationships? ur partner is bound to get hurt so why risk it if u really love your partner and supposedly do not love the person you're cheating with?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by nferyn(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2005
ocho:

IT IS NEVER OKAY TO CHEAT. and saying to cheat is okay so long as you're not in love with the person(you're cheating with)? oh please!what has become of the true meaning of love and relationships? your partner is bound to get hurt so why risk it if u really love your partner and supposedly do not love the person you're cheating with?

Then you're not really cheating. promiscuous yes, but not cheating
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Greatpeter(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2005
Never a right thing to do.
Never cheat on your love.

No right time to cheat, it hurts.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by kikelomo(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2005
I guess sometimes when you are not happy in a relationship, u become tempted to cheat on a guy who gives u the attention u lack or supposed happiness you desire. But really, why don't u call it quits instead of cheating. Besides for a lady, it is a bad reputation to be known as a cheat. It is okay for guys, not only because it is in their genetic make-up, but also because we leave in a society that makes "men cheating", a generally acceptable norm.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Greatpeter(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2005
When he/she dies! grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2005
kikelomo: the reason why society accepts male infidelity more than female infidelity is simply because women are more tolerant of infidelity in men. Women make up 50% of society, you know, and if women decide to be less tolerant of male infidelity, "society" will follow suit!

I think it's wrong to cheat on your partner if you're married, or if you're not married but your partner is a virgin. If you've given your partner the impression that you're not sleeping with anyone else, but you go ahead and do it, then you're lying, which is wrong!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by WesleyanA(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2005
it's okay to cheat on your partner when you're practicing an open marriage/relationship  grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by nferyn(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2005
WesleyanA:

it's okay to cheat on your partner when you're practicing an open marriage/relationship grin

Then it's not cheating , but rather sports grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ocho(f): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2005
nferyn:

Then you're not really cheating. promiscuous yes, but not cheating
promiscous, cheating, what's the difference?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by nferyn(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2005
ocho:

promiscous, cheating, what's the difference?
When you're cheating, you're being unfaithful to someone you promised to be faithful to. This a breach of trust and thus not acceptable
When you're promiscuous, you're just sleeping around and as long as nobody's hurt it's nobody's business
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2005
Its never ok to cheat on your partner,its better to end the relationship and mingle with whoever u want to than cheat
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2005
Neva do it my dear shocked
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2006
its neva ok 2 cheat on ya partner
evn if u do nt luv da guy u're cheatin on him wit,it's still nt right
he wldnt see it dat way
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by monie0078(f): 4:52am On Feb 17, 2006
It's never ok to cheat on your partner, there's no justification for it, it's just not right,

Formal definition of cheating: To deceive by trickery

Informal Definition of cheating: To be sexually unfaithful

Being that both definitions have the words 'deceive' and 'unfaithful' in them, it's safe to say that cheating is wrong and unfair to the other person. Simple and short.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 17, 2006
U've said it all
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by SIBLI06(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2006
It's never OK and should be frowned upon.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by alheri(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2006
Its never Okay!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by eslynera(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2006
No, it's neva okay undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by MissAlissa(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2006
I dont know why my opinions are so different to those who have spoken on here so far,

i cheated on my last boyfriend. the concept is so subjective that there is no right or wrong answer. did i have sex, or was it just a meaningless drunken kiss? did i want more, or did i regret it straight after? how serious was our relationship?

it is the answer to these types of questions which will give you the answer to whether it was ok or not, and if not, how bad it really was. i dont think it is ever ok, but the question is when is it forgivable, and when is it not?

personally, i only kissed another guy. for me, it was only to feel some kind of affection from someone other than my cold, distant, unaffectionate boyf. he and I were both aware that the relationship was about to end.
I am not looking for someone to tell me what i did was ok. i now feel that what i did was wrong, but i do not feel that what i did deserved the kind of punishment i received.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by eveseh(f): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2006
i've never cheatend be4,

but i'mma bad player

if the boy thinks he can do all that kinda nasty things behind me and try
to cover it up,

if i find outmam gonna take it with his bestfriend
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by 1Lola(f): 3:43pm On May 18, 2006
Are you people serious, its never OK for you to cheat on your boyfriend/girfriend , lets be serious her ok if your going to eventually chet on them why would you be with them
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by dachosen1(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2006
it is never okay to cheat on ur parenter. if u feel that u need to cheat get out of the relationship.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by diddy4(m): 2:28am On May 19, 2006
this is the simple answer.

when your partner starts cheating on you. fini, chikina. pronto. ogwula. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by babymine(f): 9:48am On May 19, 2006
It's never okay.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by kilo4uall(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2006
there is never a time is Okay.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by omogenaija(f): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2006
It is never ok to cheat on your partner. if u know u dont love him/her anymore then just break up with the person because what u do after that is called moving on.

if u cheat ur only making things worst. because some people dont handle cheating very well (i'm one of those people) and their reactions will might be bad. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Coco29(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
seun

who said all woman are interested in the emotional side of a relationship.

we cheat because women can be just as promiscuous as men (and the other man was fiiiiiiiine) grin is there a reason to cheat?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by BigShishi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
WHEN UR PARTNER IS NAMED rHODA grin grin grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Damsal(f): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
i agree with omogenija, why bother to cheat when you can just end the relationship. then you would'nt be diong something vulgar undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.