Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (31525 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 17, 2008
never
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Trendiest(f): 3:25am On May 18, 2008
never ever, its never gonna okay to cheat, i dont care it is
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 18, 2008
When you're ready to get shot/stabbed. well, at least to a guy in my situation

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Trendiest(f): 3:42am On May 18, 2008
@ Morenike, I know girl

i just dey try keep my kool cos I b naija girl, I no wan do akata runz
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by whitelexi(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2008
Tis ok to cheat when she starts suspecting u of cheating grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Trendiest(f): 3:43pm On May 18, 2008
u know wot, my BF gave mi dat xcuse,

he was like,WELL,MAYBE I SUD JUST GO AND DO IT SINCE YOU THINK I AM ANYWAY, I cud not laugh, but u know wot,2 can play d game,
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by whitelexi(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2008
Trendiest:

u know wot, my BF gave mi that xcuse,

he was like,WELL,MAYBE I SUD JUST GO AND DO IT SINCE YOU THINK I AM ANYWAY, I cud not laugh, but u know wot,2 can play d game,

For me, trust is the key word, and when that trust fails - when the girl starts suspecting without any reason. . . It gives the impression that the trust if gone, and if u were being careful before, that changes.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by gem87(f): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2008
when you don't love them and
you know thy're cheating on you!!!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Hannibal: 1:25am On Sep 14, 2008
Every full MOON. wink
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by jgirl3: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2008
When he's a total douchebag who does not care about you. . . . . and spends time with other girls but you.
Then you can cheat on him
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by steve49ja(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2008
its a personal decision really,
no excuse justifies the act
i see no point cheating when you have a girlfriend not a sex mate
woman na woman, kitten na kitten
if you dont like her for who she is then why is she your girlfriend?? undecided
i love my iyawo mehn other skirts stay clear grin

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by nj11(f): 2:41am On Sep 14, 2008
To get back at him.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by steve49ja(m): 2:49am On Sep 14, 2008
yeah if my partner dares first two can play the game remember
but if she's faithful me faithful
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by dyabman(m): 3:01am On Sep 14, 2008
when she gets me upset somehow , anyway . so i'm obligated to cheat on her.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by 190: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
see their mouths
its not ok 2 cheat on ur pathner but they do it everyday
its easier said dan done
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by blueteeth: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2009
when ur partner cheats on u.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ebila(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2009
@poster,
Mmmmmm, *thinking* Eeeeemmmmmmm!!! *still thinking* How bout never?

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Fiona0007: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
When one is staying in a relationship and does not love one's partner, that is also cheating.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by cutemoses(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
IT IS OKAY TO CHEAT IF SHE IS INTENTIONALLY STARVING YOU FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. FIRST AND FOREMOST, YOU GIVE HER SOMETIME AND SEE IF SHE'S GONA CHANGE, BUT IF SHE DOESN'T, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A PRIEST, YOU'LL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO DO SOME OTHER GIRL.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by TheSeeker(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2009
When you're ready to lose your dignifying respect grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2009
ebila:

@poster,
Mmmmmm, *thinking* Eeeeemmmmmmm!!! *still thinking* How bout never?

gbam!!! wink
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Eaglebabe: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
Cheating is wrong at all times.

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by vivaladiva(f): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
wen ur partner is cheating too
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Angeljay(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
@g_nnaji,
REALLY?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Osama10(m): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2010
Its Never ok to do that.

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Gudintent: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
when you get his/her permission

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
U can shit/cheat on your boyfriend {i mean the one u're really in love wif} U knw jst 4 fun nd if u get caught let him know u only do it 4 fun how bout dat uhmm
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Olubori01: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2012
kazey: thank Goodness she didnt say it is Sinful grin

So is it not a sin?
Infidelity of any degree is unacceptable and sinful.
Period!!!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Olubori01: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2012
j-girl:
When he's a total douchebag who does not care about you. . . . . and spends time with other girls but you.
Then you can cheat on him

Soooo, why even stay with him any longer if he is dat bad? Why not find a fresh start instead of being an infidel & an unfaithful partner!
C‘mon, pls hav a rethink!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Madukaele(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ivorybabe88(f): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Seun: A girl or woman is more focussed on the emotional aspect of a relationship, while men are more focussed on the physical aspect.

When you're in a relationship, you need to be able to look at things from the point of view of someone of the opposite sex.
I agree with you 100%

Cheating is cheat, anything you cant tell your partner, about something u said or did with the opposite sex, is already a bad sign, period!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.