Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (31531 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by 2fine4u(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
if my man cheats on me i cut his d**k off. i will treat him betta than tha cheap hoe wud and for him not to recognize that and cheat on me means he don't deserve his balls.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by omogenaija(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2006
2fine4u:

if my man cheats on me i cut his d**k off. i will treat him betta than tha cheap hoe would and for him not to recognize that and cheat on me means he don't deserve his balls.

LMAO. true talk.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by eslynera(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
i thot it wasn't fair to cheat on your partner, but actually it is,
Some guys/gurls are realy and truly @$$holez!!!! n heartbreakerzz!! sad
You can cheat on you're partner when u realise s/he's cheatin on you.
So as to not get heartbroken and cry everyday, just pay back and cheat on em too.
that'll work ofcourse, i'd do that to some kinda lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nosu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
a person u really love , u will not hurt.so it is very wrong to cheat on ur partner. and sex is meant for marriage and shouldn't be done outside marriage.
If u can't keep faithful to a partner before marriage, u will never be faithful to ur partner when u are married.
also remember what a man sow u will reap. u can't sow unfaithfulness and reap faithfulness, so pls stop cheating so that u will not be cheat.
cheating is never fun, it is a furnace that hurt.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by eslynera(f): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2006
*claps hands* POINT! cheesy smiley
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Coco29(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2006
cheating is never fun, it is a furnace that hurt.
[quote][/quote]

it is quite clear that you have never cheated grin tongue
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by angelkent(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
well to me its neva ok to cheat on ur patner if u dont think ur relationship is taking u anywhere get out of it and do better things with urself
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by dachosen1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2006
It's never ok to cheat on ur partna.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by eslynera(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine4u:

if my man cheats on me i cut his d**k off. i will treat him betta than tha cheap hoe would and for him not to recognize that and cheat on me means he don't deserve his balls.
lol, i never saw that, u're notty funny cheesy grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by BigShishi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2006
u can cheat on ur gurl if she uses sex as a weapon to control u
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by mamaput(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2006
When you are ready to breakup
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Kadeejah(f): 4:28am On Jun 26, 2006
cudnt have sed dat ne better. . .nd wen hiz balls get chopped off fed it ta hiz dog cheesy
or better yet make him eat it wink
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Cleofel(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2006
is never good to cheat on your your partner especially if u love him soo much.and even if u dont love ur partner just break up with him/her intead of cheating cuz i dont think u would be happy if ur partner is supposed to cheat.dont do unto others what u would not like others to do to u.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Memunah(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2006
is never good to cheat on your your partner especially if u love him soo much.and even if u don't love your partner just break up with him/her intead of cheating because i don't think u would be happy if your partner is supposed to cheat.don't do unto others what u would not like others to do to u.
yeah you are right do unto others as you like to be done to you.y cheat on someone when you can't tolerate that
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by kokoletz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2006
Really it has no other name its BAD
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by myteax: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2006
Its vey ok when the other partner is making the other one unsecured abt the relationship and when the partner is taking the relationship for granted. Then you have to show that the world belongs to two and not one.  wink
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by angelkent(f): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2006
its neva ok to cheat on ur partner. never its always wrong if u know u r not in love give urself a break
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by donmayor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2006
it's ok to cheat on ur partner when he is six feet under the ground
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by krisvams(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2007
It is never ok to cheat!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by vronnie(f): 11:35pm On May 19, 2007
It is never OK to cheat. think about if the shoe was on the other foot.How would you feel.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by teddyface(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2007
when you know it will be over soon, i.e when everything is heading for the wall. undecided
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by oreofemi(f): 2:33am On May 20, 2007
it is not ok to cheat on ur spouse at any fucking time
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by unknown2: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2007
Why are you all discussion cheating to begin with?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by ndumart: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2007
When you discover that he or she has cheated on you.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by lumideezle(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2007
when he aint doing it right, lol
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by blackgucci(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2007
for revenge! espiecially when she confesses ,you make her feel you have forgiving her and nothing will come between both of you, when she becomes loyal strike back by embarking on a cheating spree, i mean real betrayal, like with someone who she considers a rival and loaths so much. it couldnt be less fun, cheating must not go unrewarded,
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
I didn't bother reading past the first 2 lines.

There's no such thing as a "good time to cheat on your partner".

The circumstances are irrelevant, cheating is cheating. Unless you have an "open relationship", whereby you both do as you please.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by efuah(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2007
Siena:

i wonder too o! No particular time/situation or circumstance makes it "OK" to cheat on ur partner. . . . it's better u finish one b4 u move on to two! Break up/split if u don't like ur present r'ship and go into a new r'ship but don't cheat!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by tome1: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
It is not a good thing to cheat on your partner.
So it is not ok to cheat on your partner at all
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by OhJayzy: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2008
Siena:

I didn't bother reading past the first 2 lines.

The circumstances are irrelevant, cheating is cheating. Unless you have an "open relationship", whereby you both do as you please.

WORD!! Can I get a round of applause for this great answer??! Thank you, ver much!  cool

efuah:

i wonder too o! No particular time/situation or circumstance makes it "OK" to cheat on your partner. . . . it's better u finish one before u move on to two! Break up/split if u don't like your present r'ship and go into a new r'ship but don't cheat!

Well said, o jare! Na you biko!  wink

Strangely enough, most of those who are advocates of 'cheating,' cannot stand it, if their own partners cheat on them. So na who dey fool who?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by laudate: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
Oh Jayzy:

Strangely enough, most of those who are advocates of 'cheating,' cannot stand it, if their own partners cheat on them. So na who dey fool who?

Hmmn. . . . . .now why is that?
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by gnnaji: 5:15am On May 17, 2008
A lot of people do it out of adventure. But play safe when on adventure. pleaseooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.