Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31492 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dated my ex for about 2 years, somewhere along the line i started cheating on him. It's not like i didn't love him then, i just don't know what came over me. Somehow he found out when he saw a conversation between me and the guy i was cheating with. I begged him, he forgave me. It kinda happened again, and the guilt was too much to bear, so i broke up with him despite his pleas cos i felt he deserved better. He invited me over, and begged me to have sex with him one last time,. I didn't know he recorded the whole thing. He later showed me the video, and some nude pictures of me on his bed. He didn't say why he did it, or what he was going to do with the pictures and videos. But I'm terrified, i can't sleep at night knowing that a guy that now hates me that much has my nude pictures and a sex video. Please i need help, what do i do? What if he starts to blackmail me? I have begged and begged, he refused to delete them. i know i am a bad person, and i regret everything i did please forgive me, i know you are on nairaland plssss

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided

of course this is a scam

Btw what is so special abt this ur nud.e, undecided is ur boot.y fresher than that of Kim or those por.n stars

btw brace up yaself, as d poster below me rightly said,this is a life time opportunity u don't want to miss.it only comes around once in a lifetime and u can't afford to miss it....if Kim kardishan could make it i see no reason yu shouldn'twink:*

36 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by adepiero: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Be happy! that was how Kim Kardashian got popular grin

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Diffdeef(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonsense! What your ex did was wrong!

recording the whole sex scene??

Infact,I personally want to see that video........!!

What nonsense!
Guys can be so heartless.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
angry picture of ur n.ude self or adonbilvit

20 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by oluwadanie1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bad people deserve bad things...

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a very serious issue! I really feel your pain girl, I won't like to start castigating you for the heinous act you commited by cheating on your guy, I will only like to comment on the solution to your predicament, the only thing you can do is to keep begging him and let him know how so sorry you are, (tho I know how I will feel assuming it is a girl that did that to me anyway), tho assuming he even let u know he has deleted all, what is the assurance that he hasn't transfer it to another medium while making you believe he doesn't have it anymore? It is a very dicey situation you have put yourself into girl. I just pray he is the forgiving type, if not, I really feel for you for the consequence of your unfaithful act. I pray he forgives you and let you move on with your life, cos if not, I know some very crude actions some other girls will take to cover up this kinda act, it could actually take lives, which I don't pray this escalate to! So just keep begging him so he can have a change of heart!!! Some holes aren't just loyal!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tell him to send me the video, then i will confirm if this Good night story is true. Oh, he's a nairalander, mention his name.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Your first post, I see you registered just to get solutions to your problem.

Report to the police, simple!...Let them confiscate all the footages. You can't do it on your own.

16 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by skyprofm(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
No comment yet. Let me sleep over it. Will advice u tomorrow
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
modelmike7:
This is a very serious issue! I really feel your pain girl, I won't like to start castigating you for the heinous act you commited by cheating on your guy, I will only like to comment on the solution to your predicament, the only thing you can do is to keep begging him and let him know how so sorry you are, (tho I know how I will feel assuming it is a girl that did that to me anyway), tho assuming he even let u know he has deleted all, what is the assurance that he hasn't transfer it to another medium while making you believe he doesn't have it anymore? It is a very dicey situation you have put yourself into girl. I just pray he is the forgiving type, if not, I really feel for you for the consequence of your unfaithful act. I pray he forgives you and let you move on with your life, cos if not, I know some very crude actions some other girls will take to cover up this kinda act, it could actually take lives, which I don't pray this escalate to! So just keep begging him so he can have a change of heart!!! Some holes aren't just loyal!!!

I have been begging, i have cried, av knelt down, he just doesn't say anything. It's like he is tormenting me on purpose
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by luckybaddest(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hope you are listening to looku looku by mavin record cos that for one who fit it
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Your first post, I see you registered just to get solutions to your problem.

Report to the police, simple!...Let them confiscate all the footages. You can't do it on your own.

Bros i thought of d police option, wat if he saves dem somwere nd delete it frm his fone? Bside if i arrest him, pepo ll ask wat hapnd, dstory will spread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I have been begging, i have cried, av knelt down, he just doesn't say anything. It's like he is tormenting me on purpose
.......... Sure, rightly so! You tormented him and that is what he is doing to you as well....... Do you live in the same vicinity with him or you are both far apart?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
missberrypop5:
Tell him to send me the video, then i will confirm if this Good night story is true. Oh, he's a nairalander, mention his name.

Pls i won't com hereto waste anybody's time. I only registered because of dis. If i put his username won't i b d one lukin 4 trouble?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Samfigo1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Are you the only one in the video? If he exposes you, he's exposing himself...
But wait o...are you a dog? What breed?

10 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Bros i thought of d police option, wat if he saves dem somwere nd delete it frm his fone? Bside if i arrest him, pepo ll ask wat hapnd, dstory will spread.
Simple!...go to a police station,report him to them and give them his address, they'll go there without you, arrest him, bring him to the station, interrogate him;if necessary torture him,believe you me, He'll surrender everything, I trust the NPF on this one.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
modelmike7:
.......... Sure, rightly so! You tormented him and that is what he is doing to you as well....... Do you live in the same vicinity with him or you are both far apart?

We use to live in the same town, but i hav moved
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Simple!...go to a police station,report him to them and give them his address, they'll go there without you, arrest him, bring him to the station, interrogate him;if necessary torture him,believe you me, He'll surrender everything, I trust the NPF on this one.

I'm scared of dis, he is not someone d police can just wisk away
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Samfigo1:
Are you the only one in the video? If he exposes you, he's exposing himself...
But wait o...are you a dog? What breed?

I dnt blame u, i probably deserve d insult

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I'm scared of dis
Better be scared of him leaking the footages than being scared of reporting to the police. POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. come on!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by valdes00(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op dnt be in a hurry..... Jus calm down, u knw hw blackmail works nah.... The person wit the item for blackmail wil tink about ur ransom 4 a lil while.... Jus b ready 2 pay a #RANSOM sha...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Peaceemerald:

We use to live in the same town, but i hav moved
.......... You moved to another state or another area in the same town? The solution may come outta here.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
missberrypop5:

Do you want to get h*rny tonight? That seems to be the only reason you wanna see the video

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
modelmike7:
.......... You moved to another state or another area in the same town? The solution may come outta here.

Another town
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

. POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. come on!
........ You are right bro, in this case, the Police iS your BEST friend, especially the male ones, they will put or their training in police college to practise to make sure he surrenders the video, albeit, even for their lustful desires!...... So girl, police is one of the solution, but there are still some other options!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2014
valdes00:
Op dnt be in a hurry..... Jus calm down, u knw hw blackmail works nah.... The person wit the item for blackmail wil tink about ur ransom 4 a lil while.... Jus b ready 2 pay a #RANSOM sha...
........ Blackmailers never collect ransom once and for all like kidnappers bro, they keep collecting till Jesus comes. Wise up!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2014
When you hurt some so much, it's only fair they take a bite from you too. He ll just blackmail u 4 more sex, being d biitch u r, I'm sure u won't av a problem wit dat

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by OohMpa: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2014
How does we belief without ploof? angry

Pinksures of ex and the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the conversing with the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him on knees begged for sex or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him shows you the video or awilneverbilivit
Pinksures of you in bed tlying to sreep and no come or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the Pinksures and videos of video of the kpansh or adonbilivit
and finally.....
Pinksures of you typing this by 11:25pm or we won't bilivit.

Reply ASAP angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Another town
........ Another town in the same state you mean? Or another town in another state?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:
When you hurt some so much, it's only fair they take a bite from you too. He ll just blackmail u 4 more sex, being d biitch u r, I'm sure u won't av a problem wit dat

Plss i beg u
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
........ Another town in the same state you mean? Or another town in another state?

The same state, less than an hour away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.