Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Entrepreneur's Manual - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Entrepreneur's Manual (21751 Views)

The Entrepreneur: Who Delivers The Best Result With Online Product Marketing? / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / The Entrepreneur's Mindset For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by nitrogen(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
@acidtalk, you are really doing a great job here, God bless you.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
@acidtalk I am not seeing my post here anymore ‎​And I can't even get yoour reply what's happening
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
flymyq: @acidtalk I am not seeing my post here anymore ‎​And I can't even get yoour reply what's happening

I don't know oh!
Oga Seun would bein a better position to answer that.
Maybe its the network of your phone/internet.
I can view everthing from my end.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy:
my friend, learn to offer value and you will go far but if you keep doing this, nobody will take you serious!

I didn't want to be rude that's why I pretended I didn't see his post.

Does he now want to make this thread an avenue to sell his E-book that he probably knows nothing about?

So sad!

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2012
@acid talk ..Good ‎​ Sir now I can see my post/urs the mistake is from me anyway,pls the information I need abt startin petroleum trasportation bizness with 5million is very urgent kindly advice me on the steps
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2012
flymyq: @acid talk ..Good ‎​ Sir now I can see my post/urs the mistake is from me anyway,pls the information I need abt startin petroleum trasportation bizness with 5million is very urgent kindly advice me on the steps

I will try and respond to yhis before the end of today.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by eemjay17(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
acidtalk:

The most difficult 'paper work' in any business entity is a "building a business plan". Since I am doing a FREE consulting here, I won't have the whole month (or few weeks) to create one for you from scratch to finish.

However I can give you guideline tips on how to achieve one just like I did earlier for the "proposal". I hope you are okay with this or can recommend you to someone who will readily build one for you, only thing is he/she will want to collect a few cash from you.

No probs bro..bring on d guideline and let me work something out with it. But elp make it more expalnatory for me to be able to draft sumtin reasonable out. Thanx.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by 2sexy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
acidtalk:

I didn't want to be rude that's why I pretended I didn't see his post.

Does he now want to make this thread an avenue to sell his E-book that he probably knows nothing about?

So sad!
Bro, It took me time to realised that but when I did, I couldn't implement it and I was lock up in school work.

Do you see the thread where a guy is claiming to start a business with N500.

I will be doing something better very soon. But mine is going to be in the area of website design. I will start with less than with just 15k and will build it to nothing less than N500k within 6 months by God's grace. I have never done something like this before but I have carefully created the blueprint with 3 - 5 options.

At least, if such threads like yours and the other one plus the one I shall start towards the ending of next month are put in place, we shall be building and transforming lives. My only pain is how the mod here handle issue which give scammers the chance to conduct all manner nefarious activities.

2 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by benz33(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
I have been an Entrepreneur since 2007 and have faced the ups and downs of trying to run ur own business. I took various online Marketing Exams and got my Company registered. I am presently a Full FreeLance Marketer and I also Train People(business owners on How to Market their Products and Services, How to attract and relate with Responsive Customers.Our Company is a Full time Marketing and Advertising Company with a FREE Marketing and Advertising Website called naijabusinessconnect.com. You can reach me for any marketing Challenges you are faced with. Thank You.08051744119
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
^^^
With determination and perseverance, you can achieve whatever you want.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Undabridge(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
With determination and perseverance, you can achieve whatever you want.

I want to send to you something that I have composed,I will like to have ur e-mail address so you can help me wit the correction and send it back to me. Thanks
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
Undabridge:

I want to send to you something that I have composed,I will like to have ur e-mail address so you can help me wit the correction and send it back to me. Thanks
acidtalk@yahoo.com
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Undabridge(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:
acidtalk@yahoo.com

Hello,I have sent d mail and it's from Lanrewaju.jones@gmail.com.Pls kindly check it and resend it back to me.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Undabridge:

Hello,I have sent d mail and it's from Lanrewaju.jones@gmail.com.Pls kindly check it and resend it back to me.

I woukd and respond to it as soon as i can.
Sorry for the late response.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by eemjay17(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2012
eemjay17:

No probs bro..bring on d guideline and let me work something out with it. But elp make it more expalnatory for me to be able to draft sumtin reasonable out. Thanx.

@acidtalk....bro i still avent got a response from you.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 5:17am On Aug 06, 2012
eemjay17:

I am extremely sorry sir.
I am expecting my tablet back today. I forgot it on a trip out of toen last week and promised to get it sent today.

Can't access my mail through my phone. As soon as I read it, I will be at your service.

Sorry for the delay.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2012
eemjay17:

I have seen it.
Will work on it and send it back before the end of the week.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Henix(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Acidtalk, thanks a lot 4 all d information u have made available here! Pls i will email u for advice on some of d business ideas i have in mind. Thanks a lot 4 dis topic
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Henix: @Acidtalk, thanks a lot 4 all d information u have made available here! Pls i will email u for advice on some of d business ideas i have in mind. Thanks a lot 4 dis topic

Its the Lord's doing.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello House, It's been quite a while.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Undabridge(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: Hello House, It's been quite a while.

People noticed your absence too so that they backed out.You caused it I guess.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Undabridge:

People noticed your absence too so that they backed out.You caused it I guess.

Make una no vex.
Had scrubbers with some moderators so i had to stay away for a while (abi shey na dem ban me sef i no even know0.
Anyway, i am back for you guys at NO COST AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by oludaniels: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
2sexy: Bro, It took me time to realised that but when I did, I couldn't implement it and I was lock up in school work.

Do you see the thread where a guy is claiming to start a business with N500.

I will be doing something better very soon. But mine is going to be in the area of website design. I will start with less than with just 15k and will build it to nothing less than N500k within 6 months by God's grace. I have never done something like this before but I have carefully created the blueprint with 3 - 5 options.

At least, if such threads like yours and the other one plus the one I shall start towards the ending of next month are put in place, we shall be building and transforming lives. My only pain is how the mod here handle issue which give scammers the chance to conduct all manner nefarious activities.
@2sexy can you please buikd a website for me and webhost it like you offered the guy in the previous page, i would gladly pay the token..thanks
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by oludaniels: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidtalk: Hello House, It's been quite a while.
@acidtalk pls i sent you a mail on acidtalk@yahoo.com,i hope the email was correct? thanx for helping lives.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2012
oludaniels:
@acidtalk pls i sent you a mail on acidtalk@yahoo.com,i hope the email was correct? thanx for helping lives.

I will check it and respond ASAP
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by oludaniels: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2012
acidtalk:

I will check it and respond ASAP
Thank you
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by olaolaking: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2012
@Acidtalk
Please I am expecting you post the business plan guideline here I also want to know the relevance of it in a business and how important it is

You are really doing a good job here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach / Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things / Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.