Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Entrepreneur's Manual - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Entrepreneur's Manual (21759 Views)

The Entrepreneur: Who Delivers The Best Result With Online Product Marketing? / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / The Entrepreneur's Mindset For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why dem dey hide post?
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by oludaniels: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
@acidtalk. Do you know that you have the right not to reply my emails and the thread posts,but courtesy demands that you acknowlegde sighting them at least.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
oludaniels: @acidtalk. Do you know that you have the right not to reply my emails and the thread posts,but courtesy demands that you acknowlegde sighting them at least.[color=#990000][/color]

I am so sorry.
To the best of my knowledge I have replied every post in here. As for the e.mail I replied over 30 the last time I checked my box. Will do same as soon as possible.

No vex.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2012
It is very easy to sit down in front of computer and be typing business idea,that is why a lot of seminars are held without any result, but the truth of the matter is that business is mind set issue and very capital intensive in Nigeria and a very hostile business environment,multiple taxation,high rent,electricity prices,high house rent,In VI,Island and other major business area in lagos it cost bw 500k to 2.5m pa for yu get a shop,there is too much poverty in Nigeria and up 40% are unemployed because they have no capital start a business and those that venture see thier business folding up because spending is more than income and in business thier is cabals, yu have to work very hard to break through the cabals,Igbo ppl have such spirit and normaly put resources together to fight the forces in business arena,business in Nigeria is not easy the same way they sugar coat it on papers and internet,I am into real business i know what i am saying,my advice to those who want to venture into business is to have a brave heart and know that it take years to build a formidable business after many ups and down

3 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by innocentchuks(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
acid talk
i don't have problem with profit margins and management, infact i make as much as 60% profit. just that the business carry much responsibility and it is not something that yield on daily basis, but once in two, three or four months time depending on the farm. in such situation if u don't have supplementary source of income u are likely to be red pending supply. so what i am saying in essence is a kind of multiple stream of income to reduce the stress and take care of my other financial need without only depending on fish farm to solve all the problem plus its need to be expanded. i want to venture into e-business how about that? thanks
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by sugar001(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Cholls: Then my friend let me introduce you to a new line of business. Call me on 08181434743
Say whatever you want to say here angry
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by akaymotus: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Acidtalk

Please do u have ideas on pallet production? How do i go about it? Is it a good business idea in Nigeria? How do i get costumers and who are the targetted custumers in Nigeria
Secondly i want to know more about recharge card printing business, how do i go about it? Is it a good business?
Thirdly, do u have ideas on small scale mining business in Nigeria? Do u have ideas to help me start a small scale mining in Nigeria?
Fourthly, which is more profitable, diesel or Kerosene? I need ideas on how to start a retail sales of diesel or kerosene.
Lastly, from your point of view which 2 of the above listed will u advice me to start?
Thanks and God bless, don't mind my typo errors pls.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
From your word palette, I have several meanings to it, I.e the mattress kind of material used as a bed, the potter mixing tool, the material used to store and move goods. So please I will like to know which one in particular you are talking about.

Secondaly, unlike when the profit margin in the card printing business was much, the reverse is the case today as no much profit is being made unless of course you are willing to invest several millions into the business.

Depending on the location you are targeting as well as the amount you are willing to invest, both Diesel and Kerosene are profitable businesses.
While Kerosene needs less capital to start and moves more in low income areas because of their high demand for it, the same can not be said about diesel as it used by average and high income owners mainly for powering their gen, factory, and heavy duty and some cars.

Weigh your Budget, Location and Target market.

akaymotus: @Acidtalk

Please do u have ideas on pallet production? How do i go about it? Is it a good business idea in Nigeria? How do i get costumers and who are the targetted custumers in Nigeria
Secondly i want to know more about recharge card printing business, how do i go about it? Is it a good business?
Thirdly, do u have ideas on small scale mining business in Nigeria? Do u have ideas to help me start a small scale mining in Nigeria?
Fourthly, which is more profitable, diesel or Kerosene? I need ideas on how to start a retail sales of diesel or kerosene.
Lastly, from your point of view which 2 of the above listed will u advice me to start?
Thanks and God bless, don't mind my typo errors pls.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
E-business is one area I have never looked at when looking at places to make a living from. Unless extremely very few, there are more FAKE businesses on the internet than the genuine ones. I really do not subscribe to Online business for a regular income unless one takes it as hobby.

innocent chuks: acid talk
i don't have problem with profit margins and management, infact i make as much as 60% profit. just that the business carry much responsibility and it is not something that yield on daily basis, but once in two, three or four months time depending on the farm. in such situation if u don't have supplementary source of income u are likely to be red pending supply. so what i am saying in essence is a kind of multiple stream of income to reduce the stress and take care of my other financial need without only depending on fish farm to solve all the problem plus its need to be expanded. i want to venture into e-business how about that? thanks
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by akaymotus: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ Acidtalk
A pallet, sometimes called a skid, is a flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, pallet jack, front loader or other jacking device.

About the Kerosene and diesel, i heard diesel business is more profitable, but i really don't know how to go about it so as to make good profit.
You didn't say much about the mining business so i také it that you don't know much about it.
About my budget for a start, i am thinking of 250k-500k. So what do u think? Do u have better ideas?
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by captalex(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
acidtalk:

First and foremost, I will tell you the forecast for such business is very very lucrative and beneficial provided to have already secured your clients (customers). The Island (V/island, ikoyi, and lasgos island are very reliable hotspot for such ) because of the high volume of business activities over there.

Let me now tell you the shocking news, Lekki Phase 1 is the BEST hotspot for this business. You know why? They don't have enough food centres for the low and average income earners in the zone.

The only major thing is to do your promotions prior to when you startup. Also you will need to register you motor bike in the Estate (about N25,000). All the best.

Thanks acid, I would sit down and draw a business plan, then post back.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Lakol: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2012
pls am trying my best and thanking God on my dry ceaning business, but i want to diversify, pls wat business can i do again to join with my business. this is my facebook page www.facebook.com/Ashclean. pls ur advice
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by kaposky(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Download the entreprenure manual at www.dreamteamforum.com
Its Free there under the Business / Entrepreneurialism section.

Enjoy
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Okay.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by eksammy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
I want to start recharge card business with N1m. any advise? who has been there before? what are the pros and cons?

does anyone have advise or idea on how mobile money business works in view of the impending cbn cashless policy in nigeria?

Help a bro!
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
One million is very fair enough to start off with.

Visit MTN and Glo offices to make enquiries about mobile money. They will direct you to the appropraite department where you will get information.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by yamakuza: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
eksammy: I want to start recharge card business with N1m. any advise? who has been there before? what are the pros and cons?

does anyone have advise or idea on how mobile money business works in view of the impending cbn cashless policy in nigeria?

Help a bro!

https://www.nairaland.com/836197/mobile-money-business-opportunities-lets
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by eksammy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks a lot...Yamakuza and Acid talk!
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by acidtalk: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
You are most welcome.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by surveyProf(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
@Acidtalk~Thanks for opening a thread like this, @least it will lift the spirit of enterepurship in most people who are willing to learn, I would want to ask some few questions about "Dropshipping" currently, I do dropship of products frm China, Usa etc. The only problem I am having currently is the mode of collecting my money frm International clients, I do dropshipping of Laptops, Camcoder, Tablets,..... Brazillian hair for ladies, male and ladies and perfumes and many more.....

The only problem I am facing is our 9ja reputation, especially wen it has to do with dealing with international clients.

N:B
I look forward also owning an ecommence website to expand and perhaps advertise here on Nairaland, Fb, twitter, paid advert!
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by bukkytroni: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
@acidtalk

I am adding a mechanized cassava farming enterprise to my line of business next year. 1300 acres of land secured already. Any ideas of someone who can help put finishing touches to my financial/business plan? will appreciate..
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by feelamong(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Acid talk.. I have decided to settle down in a couple of businesses by Jan. I intend to go into Printing (Medium size scale) and Dry Cleaning (Medium Size scale)

I will urgently require a comprehensive business Plan and Cash Flow projections from anyone who has the knowledge to produece such. BTW am very ready to make payments for this service.

Send email to feelamong@gmail.com or you can call me up on 08099155330
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
is this thread dead?
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Abuklaw(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm a young lad who have got sleepless night for days because i need to liberate myself from the shackles of poverty and indolent,though i'm born an entrepreneur but i get little finance to actualize my dream.i offer free marketing advice to people but i can't manage a large capital investment because of financial constraint. I need someone to help me out on how i can start a bulk sms business because i have even create the goodwill that will make the idea fourish.
Thanks
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by dregmaster: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
is this thread dead?
seems so, acidtalk has been inactive since june. Can someone pls take over, this thread is very precious?
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by dregmaster: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
To d mods, fp pls.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by Bigdreams(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Abuklaw: I'm a young lad who have got sleepless night for days because i need to liberate myself from the shackles of poverty and indolent,though i'm born an entrepreneur but i get little finance to actualize my dream.i offer free marketing advice to people but i can't manage a large capital investment because of financial constraint. I need someone to help me out on how i can start a bulk sms business because i have even create the goodwill that will make the idea fourish.
Thanks

You can visit www (dot)cashabundant(dot)com for details on how to start your bulk sms business.

The link is also in my signature.

Thanks.
Re: The Entrepreneur's Manual by yibrahim1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
How do I get these manuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things / Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract In Nigeria / Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.