Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. (2297 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / I Don't Want To Lose Her! / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by horny4u(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: I aint gonna let her go, no way! grin

OK Honey ....I know you will not let her go

ever heard of free will

singing all that you own is your soul by Tracy Chapman
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
We have told you, visit the babalawo
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by mecussey(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2012
guy you have gotten the best advices, since its the same class, you just have to change, if you really want her back, but trust me you wont like her that much again when she comes back. Show ur friend some maturity by not bearing grudges for him, aproach the girl with a very heavy smile when she is with ur friend and tell her how you have been seeing the two of them more often. Tell her and ur friend that u guess somthin is goin on. Sure, both of them will deny, but just let them know u have nothin against it, that u will be happy to see them date. Giv ur friiend some compliment on how u think the girl is in luv with him, in front of the girl, and move. Try ur possible best to avoid calling d girl or pinging her again. Just delete everythin abt her and find someone else, whether u like her or not, beautiful or ugly as far as she is a girl, and watch how tins will flow

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Snubs For Hours Or Days After A Disagreement. Is it normal? / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines / A Bird in Hand Is Worth Thousand In Bush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.