Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27883 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by joesQ(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2012
Felibaby: Its funny people's comments. Anyway, i for one i am happy she is out of the house. The heartache is too much for her husband and family....Yes i mean husband. Goldie is married. For those who think she went to the house for love, that is not right. Its all a game she did not know how to play and it backfired on her.
oh my God shes married ahh! If na me my hussy go piecies me,wat kind of game did she think she was playing?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by MizEmerald(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Funny how she opened dat her big mouth to cry abt keitta...I tot we were both from west africa,crap.Then to d Nairaland tribalists,y don't u pple just shut ur guts and comment on d thread rather than dissing each other..ibos and yorubas especially
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by BarrChuks: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie went for a husband-hunt... Is she not sick? undecided
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sunjetg: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2012
IMHO,Goldie did not reperesent us well,but I think Prezzo should not go unpurnished.He has to leave the house too to pass some lessons to him.I hate the fact that he prides himself on the fact that Goldie ''was dieing'' for him and actually capitalized on that.The guy looks too local and I feel he doesnt merit even staying up to this stage in the house.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Easykel21(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Wow,lwkmd,i feel for her,buh she tryd anyways,.BUH my kudoz goes to prezzo 4 keepin it real,for doin wat real guyz do.and for Goldie,i wud rada welcm boko haram to naija
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by folaRobert(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2012
goldie got served o! media n careerwise. our bad girl turned mumu.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tryoliviame: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2012
According to prezzo, Goldie u are a disgrace to ur country during their fight. And b4 her eviction prezzo demanded a ring in golie's custody. Claiming is a ring from his mum and dat cherished it more dan goldie. I wondered if she returned d ring b4 getting her sory ass,boring, fake attitude out.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sunjetg: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
Easykel21: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Wow,lwkmd,i feel for her,buh she tryd anyways,.BUH my kudoz goes to prezzo 4 keepin it real,for doin wat real guyz do.and for Goldie,i wud rada welcm boko haram to naija

There's nothing real in Prezzo.He is just one hussler who has his eyes on the ball(I give him that credit).He wants to win and that's all!As for been a real guy,the last time I checked,real men don't make ladies cry!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by omoobanla(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
ITS FUNNY, THE MORE CRITICISM COMMENT I READ ABOUT GOLDIE THE MORE I FEEL SORRY FOR HER, PROBABLY AM LOVING HER MORE AND MORE.

MY VIEW ON WHY GOLDIE DID WAT SHE DID AT BBA WITH PREZZO

I believe Goldie wasn't loving Prezzo as nigerian think neither prezzo loving goldie, Both of them was just trying to take advantage of each other through their fans.

I think Goldie thought if she could play prezzo as if she is loving Him, by doing that she ll win more fans from prezzo fans and SOUTH Africa which ll benefit her to probably win BBA.
Nevertheless; I believe Prezzo understood the game pretty well too, He knew that if he most get ahead of Goldie he most act fast before Goldie take final step.

Going through everyone comment make me realised that nigerian or average nigerian do not Love themselves. I mean what Goldie outward Look gat to do with Her personality. And these are the way naija pple view pple, like if u not have money u are nothing,if u have money dey don't want to know how u get it, they ll just continually worshipping u, and it goes on like that.

Hating her because of her look or because she was dating Prezzo is not good enough for us to let her down, I actually think will let ourselves as Nigerian Down.

Nigerians always want to claim that we are one of the most smartest human being, but yet we can not use our common sence to realised that these BBA thing is just A GAME that anywhich way Goldie want to play her Game for the Glorification of Nigeria that We most support Her, Maybe at the end of the Game we can then criticise her if we want to.

If we are truly Wise and Smart pple as We thought, then We will realised that Prezzo and Sought Africans just proved us Wrong that we are not smart pple as we think.

I WANT EVERY NIGERIANS TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOLDIE DID NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN NOR NIGERIANS, IN-SHUT WE LET HER DOWN.

I THINK BEFORE JUDGING GOLDIE, I WANT U TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BBA OR WHAT IS UR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT IT. IF U CAN SOUGHT IT OUT PROPERLY THEN U LL UNDERSTAND THAT GOLDIE DIDN'T WENT THERE TO BEHAVE THE WAY U WOULD WANT HER TO DO. HER MOTIVE WAS TO DO HER THNG AND GET THE PAPER.

BBA IS A GAME AND THAT IS WHAT GOLDIE WENT THERE FOR SO WHY ALL THESE CRITICISM ABOUT.......WHY U EXPECTING HER TO BEHAVE THE WAY U WANT. DO U THINK PREZZO FORGET THAT HE HAS WIFE AND CHILDS AT HOME, DO U THINK HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HER WIFE LL BE WATCHING HIM WHEN HE WAS SAYING AND SINGING THOSE SWEET WORDS SONGS TO GOLDIE.

THE PROBLEM OF WE NIGERIAN IS THAT EVERYBODY WANT TO SHOW SAY THEM SABI. IF U DON'T KNOW,GO AND ASK GOOGLE IT LL TELL U THAT NIGERIA ASK A NATION IS 200 YEAR LACKING BEHIND THE WESTERN WORLD.

ONLY LOOSER LL THINK OF CRITICISE ME, WELL AM WAITING FOR U.

AM A NIGERIAN AND I DON'T RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH. AVERAGE NIGERIAN WAY OF THINK IS TOO WAYWARD, LOCAL,BACKWARD WITH EVIL MINDSET.

GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THESE BBA THING. IT IS A SIMPLE GAME.
TO U HATERS, HATE THE GAME DO NOT HATE GOLDIE, CERTIFIED BY Omooba-nla.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
omooba-nla:
ITS FUNNY, THE MORE CRITICISM COMMENT I READ ABOUT GOLDIE THE MORE I FEEL SORRY FOR HER, PROBABLY AM LOVING HER.

I believe Goldie wasn't loving Prezzo as nigerian think neither prezzo loving goldie, Both of them was just trying to take advantage of each other through their fans.

I think Goldie thought if she could play prezzo as if she is loving Him, by doing that she ll win more fans from prezzo fans and SOUTH Africa which ll benefit her to probably win BBA.
Nevertheless; I believe Prezzo understood the game pretty well too, He knew that if he most get ahead of Goldie he most act fast before Goldie take final step.

Going through everyone comment make me realised that nigerian or average nigerian do not Love themselves. I mean what Goldie outward Look gat to do with Her personality. And these are the way naija pple view pple, like if u not have money u are nothing,if u have money dey don't want to know how u get it, they ll just continually worshipping u, and it goes on like that.

Hating her because of her look or because she was dating Prezzo is not good enough for us to let her down, I actually think will let ourselves as Nigerian Down.

Nigerians always want to claim that we are one of the most smartest human being, but yet we can not use our common sence to realised that these BBA thing is just A GAME that anywhich way Goldie want to play her Game for the Glorification of Nigeria that We most support Her, Maybe at the end of the Game we can then criticise her if we want to.

If we are truly Wise and Smart pple as We thought, then We will realised that Prezzo and Sought Africans just proved us Wrong that we are not smart pple as we think.

I WANT EVERY NIGERIANS TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOLDIE DID NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN NOR NIGERIANS, IN-SHUT WE LET HER DOWN.

I THINK BEFORE JUDGING GOLDIE, I WANT U TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BBA OR WHAT IS UR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT IT. IF U CAN SOUGHT IT OUT PROPERLY THEN U LL UNDERSTAND THAT GOLDIE DIDN'T WENT THERE TO BEHAVE THE WAY U WOULD WANT HER TO DO. HER MOTIVE WAS TO DO HER THNG AND GET THE PAPER.

BBA IS A GAME AND THAT IS WHAT GOLDIE WENT THERE FOR SO WHY ALL THESE CRITICISM ABOUT.......WHY U EXPECTING HER TO BEHAVE THE WAY U WANT. DO U THINK PREZZO FORGET THAT HE HAS WIFE AND CHILDS AT HOME, DO U THINK HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT HER WIFE LL BE WATCHING HIM WHEN HE WAS SAYING AND SINGING THOSE SWEET WORDS SONGS TO GOLDIE.

THE PROBLEM OF WE NIGERIAN IS THAT EVERYBODY WANT TO SHOW SAY THEM SABI. IF U DON'T KNOW,GO AND ASK GOOGLE IT LL TELL U THAT NIGERIA ASK A NATION IS 200 YEAR LACKING BEHIND THE WESTERN WORLD.

ONLYA LOOSER LL THINK OF CRITICISE ME, WELL AM WAITING FOR U.

AM A NIGERIAN AND I DON'T RUN AWAY FROM TRUTH. AVERAGE NIGERIAN WAY OF THINK IS TOO WAYWARD, LOCAL,BACKWARD WITH EVIL MINDSET.

You are right, it is only a game show, and a useless one at that.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by asidere(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie cried after the eviction yesterday,she missed the opportunity of winning $300,000 badly cos it will be very hard for her to get that opportunity again.she should have showed herself like karen did so that africa can like her.she didnt entertain always cooking 4 prezzo and keita.as for me i dont care who wins the money.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by soloqy: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
tryoliviame: According to prezzo, Goldie u are a disgrace to ur country during their fight. And b4 her eviction prezzo demanded a ring in golie's custody. Claiming is a ring from his mum and dat cherished it more dan goldie. I wondered if she returned d ring b4 getting her sory ass,boring, fake attitude out.

It wasnt prezzo, it was someone at the live eviction show. Go watch the video again at the website. Thats why IK said she shouldnt mind the person that he says it to every housemate that comes out from the house(damage control).
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by domdolly2050(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
When she cries,she looks like sometin dat is abt 2 b offered 2 some god of ugliness,even mad man go run if he see dat face!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sunjetg: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
domdolly2050: When she cries,she looks like sometin dat is abt 2 b offered 2 some god of ugliness,even mad man go run if he see dat face!

It's someone's sister u're yabbing like this o!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by omoobanla(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
floriana: People go to BBA to build a career from the exposure the platform offers. Goldie went there to destroy her already burgeoning career. I wish I can lay my hands on that her tiny neck. I will wring it like I do to my clothes after washing. Eediot!

It shows that u are a shallowminded peason and u have a low level of life understanding. U need define wisdom. Stop criticize pple and get a life.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by seunadeolu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Shey no be d same BODI wey his lover-girl say make we no touch she carry give prezzo( a married guy for that matter) for FREE Inside BBA. And now crying crying like a mongola Eediot after she felt used up!. Omo no be lie my BINGO fine pass GOLDIE Lol grin grin
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by fesse(f): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
She was so carried away by lust. Well, serves her right and save some die-hard BBA fan some headache. #neverlikedher#
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by motcom(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
d worst thing anyone cld do is try to pls evrybody,for goldie's case she was just foolish a disgrace to all ladies with her pathetic looks nd elastic mouth.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tjskii(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
omooba-nla:
ITS FUNNY, THE MORE CRITICISM COMMENT I READ ABOUT GOLDIE THE MORE I FEEL SORRY FOR HER, PROBABLY AM LOVING HER MORE AND MORE.

ONLY LOOSER LL THINK OF CRITICISE ME, WELL AM WAITING FOR U.

GET THE LOGIC BEHIND THESE BBA THING. IT IS A SIMPLE GAME.
TO U HATERS, HATE THE GAME DO NOT HATE GOLDIE, CERTIFIED BY Omooba-nla.

I honestly cudnt mak head nor tail of wat Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ just wrote,the only thing I can deduce from ur ramblings is dt Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ avnt bin watchin d show,if Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ read peoplez postz properly ul see tht no one is critisizin her cos shez ugly,we r just disapointed at d way she handled herself on d show,she displayed low self esteem,antisocial behavior,and classlessness,and if this was her strategy to play d game and win d money,whoever came up wth it shud be strung up and shot
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by emsquare(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
zukkymike:

What a Zap are you spewing out of your mouth. That she went there to play a game of $300,000 and she went searching for love that does not exist. She is a disgrace to Nigerian girls! She just crashed her so called music career like Dana plane.

Hahahahaha
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: cry
wetin be dis ojuju?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by whitedove(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
[b][/b]Thank God,the nightmare is now over...she did not represent nigeria well,a disgrace to Ekiti people..michewwwwwwwww!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Korrection: I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS HERE BUT DIDNT PICK EVEN A SINGLE MEANINGFUL THING ABOUT THE BBA...PLEASE WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME.....

Ha sorry !

We thought you knew,its a new branch of Silverbird TV Cinemas in South Africa.

Goldie only went to Sing there,so they stole one of her WigS from her purse wwhile she was performing,
That was why she was crying !

Mchewwwww !

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
druid06: Do people still watch B.B.A and other reality t.v shows. Men, that's a total waste of good time. Get a life people!

So is it Cartoons you watch,NTA News abi is it Papa Ajasco !

Bros pls what do u watch ? Ill like to know so I can watch with you please!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by stupor(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2012
To me her biggest crime was the "cry moment". Her managers should have WARNED her NEVER to cry. Once she starts to cry, the Tv starts to look unfriendly. You impulsively want to turn away. The nose quivers akwardly, the mouth widens shapelessly, as she shakes uncontrollably, the fake hair and fake eye-lashes only help to bring out all the original worworness! All of a sudden, the face is like the back of a tortoise. It was that terrible. We endured a lot while the torture lasted.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by erefaa: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Plz y'all shld stop ds Ibo yoruba finger pointing.its sad dt evn @ small groups lyk ds we as Nigerians can be so myopic yet we wonder y non indigenes in other states r being killed.d hatred starts frm here.u people shld be civilizd abeg.Goldie went in2 BBA 2 rep 9ja and nt yorubas so wats all dt crap abt her being yoruba?wat has dt got 2 do wit her attitude?if she had won I'm sure u wld hv bn singin her praises by now instead of insultin yorubas.I'm nt linked 2 any of d tribes in question bt I'm jst disgusted @ d way we so called 'leaders of 2mrow' reazn,.is wole soyinka not yoruba,fashola n d lyks hvnt dey made positv impacts? Stay there n be blamin d tribe of Goldie.if u dey yab d babe,yab her cos she no try bt lv her tribe out of it abeg.kai!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by erefaa: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
sunjetg:

But did prezzo really do anytin 2 Goldie? He cald her his very good friend she startd cryin n evn threw up in d process,she tld her she wz actin 4 d cameras n she acted lyk he jst killed her mother.abeg she's jst a drama queen.she knew he wz chykin zaynab bt her hrt tld her prezzo wz crazy abt her.she jst ddnt use her head abeg
There's nothing real in Prezzo.He is just one hussler who has his eyes on the ball(I give him that credit).He wants to win and that's all!As for been a real guy,the last time I checked,real men don't make ladies cry!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Melahou(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
she`s a big fool...a disgrace 2 her country n 2 her family in particular...
wsh she was neva dere @ d 1st place
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by whedon2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
sub_zero: Wetin concern fawel wit toothbrush? #still sippin my alomo#
Bros abeg you fit give me some of the Alomo? I need am too oh
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
domdolly2050: When she cries,she looks like sometin dat is abt 2 b offered 2 some god of ugliness,even mad man go run if he see dat face!
*beer* *beer*
cheesy/ \cheesy
< >
_/ \_ _/ \_ _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here Oo. Dancing alanta nd siping alomo wif swag..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.