Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27889 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by question(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2012
The girl wowo too much.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2012
I'm so glad she has left the house and spared us more embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Yahayablessing(f): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Eyaaa i de pity her ooo,lady gaga jnr
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2012
see how she crys wen noting do am .. what abt when sometin do am how her face go be .... hohohohohoho
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by blackweaver(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2012
oluwacjay: With songs like 'dnt touch my body' and 'spend ur money on me' I tot goldie wld be d most flyest & sought afta chic in d haus. She dint leave up 2 xpctatn jor. Dull gurl.

ah guy don't u see? after he touched her body she started spending her money on him
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by free2ryhme: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2012
dont touch my body .. yah yah
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ministergh: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2012
Biggie cheated the girl...look at the country vote....a country like ghana has voted for her on her nominations...why the sudden change. Just chheck all the votes. Biggie cheated
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kolexy(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2012
VellyG: igbos no dey carry last..My bro Nwanna Uti go there carry money come back,kelvin and karen the same.but yorubas don try luck twice fall nigeria hand. Bayo(BBA1) and Goldie obviously lost focus on the cash and paid more attention to unrealistic tins..Its a shame to see a celeb cry on stage like goldie did.

Clap for ya sef Mr Bigot. So Karen Igho is now Ibo abi? Thank God she isn't Yoruba.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Cusubaba(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2012
BinghiNya: I don't watch BBA but one igbo claims Igbo rep nigeria in BBA same as they rep nigeria in jails in singapore, somalia,burma,dagestan,afghanistan igbo people should get a life the yoruba are light yeats ahead of you. Bleep all ya
u must be ugly animal like ur stupid ugly sister Goldie. U yorubas always make noise but ur tribe are the most ugly, diety and cowards in Nigeria. In USA, this year, a Yoruba woman broke book of record as the highest drug traffiker in the world, a record be set before by another yoruba man before. Think about male and female football in Nigeria. Think about Mary Onyeani, the first female in Nigeria to won Gold in Olypic. Think about Kanu Nwankwo in Olypic 1996. Think about literature and arts. Think about Nollywood, the second largest movie industry in the world. Igbos represent Nigeria well in anything be it good or bad. U ugly animal, visit Ghana and see how many yorubas in Ghana prisons. The same thing to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by fash6(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2012
She's such a disgrace to Nigerians,we 9ja r known to b sharp,especially our girls,but mummy goldie went dia to prove us wrong,makin prezzo feel lik a king.i ope she watchd d clip,wer prezzo voted her 4 eviction,eediot mumu goldie
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by floriana(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2012
Cusubaba: u must be ugly animal like ur stupid ugly sister Goldie. U yorubas always make noise but ur tribe are the most ugly, diety and cowards in Nigeria. In USA, this year, a Yoruba woman broke book of record as the highest drug traffiker in the world, a record be set before by another yoruba man before. Think about male and female football in Nigeria. Think about Mary Onyeani, the first female in Nigeria to won Gold in Olypic. Think about Kanu Nwankwo in Olypic 1996. Think about literature and arts. Think about Nollywood, the second largest movie industry in the world. Igbos represent Nigeria well in anything be it good or bad. U ugly animal, visit Ghana and see how many yorubas in Ghana prisons. The same thing to other countries.

Another insecure animal with access to keyboard. Pls moderator, can you move this comment to the animals section?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tjskii(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2012
I actualy blame keNny and d1 for d mental/psychological torture iv been enduring watchin goldyz antics on tv,they kno d kind of person she is and they ought to av been smart enuf to realiz dt she dosnt av the disposition for d game,they shud av put er..er.. ....ok kennis dosnt realy av any entertainin young act,guess they didn't av a choic then... tongue

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2012
Am ibo buh I must point out that this e- tribal war is unecessary$$$we are so racists even in our thinking..too bad!besides Uti isn't Ibo he is Deltan same with Karen!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Jerros213(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2012
gator_666: Why would ANYONE give a **beep** (put an insult of your choice) for anything that anyone on Big Brother does or does not do?! Will our lives become so much better just because we follow the developments there? LOL.
NOT REALLY,BUT WITH $300K TO BRING BACK TO LAGOS YOU NEVER KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2012
Jerros213:
NOT REALLY,BUT WITH $300K TO BRING BACK TO LAGOS YOU NEVER KNOW.

Guy u make sense die!!!If the money is brought to Naija dts some serious flow of cash within lag oooo..talking from an economists point of view.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Cusubaba(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2012
floriana:

Another insecure animal with access to keyboard. Pls moderator, can you move this comment to the animals section?
hahaha.... Another diety animal dat have time to reply to a clean animal. Go and hug wet transformer.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by 2rut: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2012
prezzo is right.Goldie is a big time disappointment and a disgrace to 9ja women.she lost focus. went for love instead of trophy and cash. BBA is a game like other games(football,hockey.boxing etc. unfortunately,we presented a husband seeker.Nigerian lost the chance 2ru Goldie.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Qrisful: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2012
Cusubaba: u must be ugly animal like ur stupid ugly sister Goldie. U yorubas always make noise but ur tribe are the most ugly, diety and cowards in Nigeria. In USA, this year, a Yoruba woman broke book of record as the highest drug traffiker in the world, a record be set before by another yoruba man before. Think about male and female football in Nigeria. Think about Mary Onyeani, the first female in Nigeria to won Gold in Olypic. Think about Kanu Nwankwo in Olypic 1996. Think about literature and arts. Think about Nollywood, the second largest movie industry in the world. Igbos represent Nigeria well in anything be it good or bad. U ugly animal, visit Ghana and see how many yorubas in Ghana prisons. The same thing to other countries.
abeg tell the fool, we IGBO are the best, come to think of it, you can't stand us in anything we do, technically we well above board, them think say we come thing world come play, even with your free education you still can't match the IGBOs in all ramification, your own land has been taking over from you and you pay rent to the IGBOs are you not ashamed, even in lagos IGBOs owns more street then the yorubas that is what i call oppression in the highest order, so when you see an IGBO persons passes you, JUST BOW DOWN Ewu Hausa

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by abasifo(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:President Goodluck Jonathan to setup a 7-man committee to investigate Goldie's Eviction from the Big Brother House!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by elampiro(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2012
ministergh: Biggie cheated the girl...look at the country vote....a country like ghana has voted for her on her nominations...why the sudden change. Just chheck all the votes. Biggie cheated

What you don't understand is the fact that Ghana still has a rep in the house, then Goldie was to be the next head of house. This situation would have kept her till the final, and Ghanaians and other countries know for sure that that is risky for their own reps. Nigerians can swing the votes when it gets to the final. Haven won it three consecutive times, the other participating countries carefully avoided voting the Nigerian rep (Goldie). When she was up for eviction the previous week, she got more countries than now. That is because sentiments were still kept aside at that time. But the truth is that she was not a worthy representative of Nigeria, hence, many Nigerian viewers lost interest in the show.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by lwise(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2012
Pls guys,I think the name Goldie is too good for her kind of person,its time to give her a new name.Instead of Goldie you can call her Dondie(lol),Mudie,Urdie and so on.What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by swoosh(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2012
I wouldnt condemn her stuff with Prezzo - maybe it was her strategy (sad it didnt work out). I was disappointed though that she cried on stage like a lil kid..every other eveicted housemate i rememeber watching comes out smiling at least.

But hey..she's still our right?...for me she wasnt half a disgrace to Nigeria as I imagine Jessica was to Namibians (how could one woman cheapen womanhood that much?). Goldie had some values at least. Welcome home sister

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2012
floriana: Her only accomplishment is helping Prezzo become a bigger star in the house and feeling like a top dog. If only Prezzo is not as ugly as he is, it wouldn't have pained so much.
they both look so pathetic..very ugly!so happy dat beast is out..so sure she wld fall cheaply to any1..she's so cheap..
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2012
espn: they both look so pathetic..very ugly!so happy dat beast is out..so sure she wld fall cheaply to any1..she's so cheap..

Beast kehow many have you created??
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Jcjames(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2012
mumagee: Its now obvious she is different from the stage person we all know. So she is real and not pretentious. She did not lie, held herself, did not stab anyone at the back and showed her true self. Let her be Jare. She is obviously not a bad person and she does have a heart of Gold! Always see good in others. Na wah oh! The girl no sleep with man like some shameless people do on national tv.

She try!
well said

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Julieccentric:

Beast kehow many have you created??
yea..she's so annoyn..she only let dat dirty prezzo play on her intelligence..nw she's faceless..she failed!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2012
She just missed the opportunity to get the real stardom & cash she never had.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Korrection(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2012
I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS HERE BUT DIDNT PICK EVEN A SINGLE MEANINGFUL THING ABOUT THE BBA...PLEASE WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME.....
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2012
Many riff raff will be ready to woo her and bleep her if she could fall in love with that wowo monkey prezzo Guys get get ready #GO#
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kenerep: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2012
to those sayin goldie na mumu, wil fighting, back biting and gossiping amount to being smart? Agreed she fell for the guy but seriously now how many times on this nairaland have we seen ladies come on here and say some terrible things about their husbands and conclude it all by saying....i still love him? We all know prezzo was playing her and kudos to him for it....but what i just can't understand is how come most of those that hate her are nigerian guys? Many of these people sef dem be maga for some chick oh....i guess it is those girls that are smart for them.....shows why corruption thrives!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2012
kenerep: to those sayin goldie na mumu, wil fighting, back biting and gossiping amount to being smart? Agreed she fell for the guy but seriously now how many times on this nairaland have we seen ladies come on here and say some terrible things about their husbands and conclude it all by saying....i still love him? We all know prezzo was playing her and kudos to him for it....but what i just can't understand is how come most of those that hate her are nigerian guys? Many of these people sef dem be maga for some chick oh....i guess it is those girls that are smart for them.....shows why corruption thrives!
wtf r u saying..meaningless post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.