Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27882 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by boyendowed(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
floriana: Her only accomplishment is helping Prezzo become a bigger star in the house and feeling like a top dog. If only Prezzo is not as ugly as he is, it wouldn't have pained so much.

It shows the girl has no taste in men at all.I dare say she is classless
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Chiefpriest(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Goldie Haram.her bomb ass exploded wrongly tongue
Johnpaul2k2: i think i know why this disgraceful Goldie went home.Nigerians voted against her.... She even tried. these 2 Yoruba Folks that cannot stay off women for a week ran home, pretended of having Fever !! lol and
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
who and who was evicted please?
Last week Goldie got the hightest vote,how come the rumour that she is evicted this week?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ANYPEN(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
ambrosini593: After all the true love Nigeria representative “Goldie” went to play instead of the money is finally out. She fell into the hands of kenya Gangster Prezzo. But unfortunately she is out of the game. What a shame. Assuming she played her game as suppose the story would have been different. She lost the opportunity of a life time. What is your say on her eviction?

Who told you falling in love with a "gangstar" isn't part of her strategy to win the money? the fact that her strategy failed doesn't mean she lost focus of the main prize.
It's isn't that I love style there anyways. Thank God she's home. We're saved from further embarrassments from her.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Willzkid(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mtschewwwwwwwwww....as fake as her eyelashes

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sarutobie(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
Cleopatranwa: Maybe she has never gotten d kind of attention Prezzo gave her in the BB house. Dats y she was acting so childish n foolish! But all d same,Goldie was really appalling! No Naija Babe go fall hand like dis!! Kpata kpata, she go improvise,as soon as she saw who prezzo really is after dat their fight.
Did you say no naija babe will fall hand like this? Oh gimme a break! We guys in naija no better when it comes to naija girls 'falling hands'..
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by mamiel: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Naija wetin una dey wait 4 Say goldie comot no dey pain, but if dat press-botton head prezzo win dat cash na im be say una f**k up. With all d millions of internet users wey dey dis naija we supose vote dat kenyan dude out sharp sharp. Except say obama get interest 4 d dude we can do it
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by nikkyshyne(f): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
cry

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by femi4: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Linknid: You guys are nigerians right.. Love her the way she is... Am going to miss her and am not even nigerian
So, where r u from?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by salibee: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Even d prezzo she is dying for did not feel it that she has been evicted
Is it that there is no more men in Nigeria
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kumbalo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who cares. Valueless TV show. Mchewww
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by pokenose(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
At least no more cry cry Goldie in the house. Good Riddance!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by olagamalin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
WHo is Goldie
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by abasifo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
good for u lover girl.[b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dall she knows how to do is cry for love. Nigerians don't act like reps us.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Permit me 2 say U pple r foolish & jobless. No wonder Nigeria is in a mess
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Zulele: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tonto Dikeh would have done better

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thank God she is evicted. Now I will be watching that programme. I stopped watching cos her silly behavior
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chuks49(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
mekaboy: SHE HAS ENDED HER CARRIER, NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO HER SONG AGAIN, WE DON SEE HER FINISH, WHAT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN .

Wowo
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by adonisyung(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
MAke she com ashAKA...........I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait her for bed
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ypzilanti: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
Does some part of you not feel sorry for her, though?

A lot of celebrities are just mundane people with a talent, trying to make a living. I have a celebrity friend that tells me that all the time 'It's a job and I'm just trying to make a living'.

There are some that are charismatic and all that, but the vast majority are just people with a talent, trying to make a living.

If you have watched 'surreal world' in the USA, you will get what I'm saying.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by bashr8: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
she can cry shaa
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ortopazz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
floriana: I don't know who I hate most: Goldie or Boko Haram. She's such a big disgrace to Nigeria and celebrityhood. She melted on stage and ended up a human vegetable after serving as Prezzo's door-mat for 70 days. Very much un-Nigerian. Stewpid albino!

i cant say more!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by lwise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Godi needs to visit the psychiatry,abi Prezzo don jazz the girl,abi her mumu na natural.Y is she always crying,me I don't think she's 100% OK.-t seems she spent too much time in her mothers wonb,probably 3yrs.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by NaijaNaWaa: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
But seriously, is BBA for real? Still can't understand how the other two Naija reps withdrew. As if it's staged. Well, don't take my word for it. I'm not really into such such shows.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
....so fake in everything. i think that kenyan amatuer "so-called" rapper used voodoo on her. good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by odedipapa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Linknid: You guys are nigerians right.. Love her the way she is... Am going to miss her and am not even nigerian
If u say u'r not a Nigerian,den u obviously don't see it like we do. So, hush!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by banjula(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
The love of Prezzo was the beginning of Goldie downfall, though I like her as a Nigerian representative in the house but I am disappointed and ashamed she could went as far as falling in love on TV's. Shame indeed!.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chucky234(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Who cares
So people still waste their time on that useless BBA with no defined objective,thank God she is out of the house so my twitter page can breath some fresh air because Keke,Derenle and Saint Brown have ruined my twitter page with vote for Goldie,she is our own, every second of the day and the thing don tire me since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.