Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14784 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
[size=28pt]@Shymmex fam your links not showing up....lol smh this is hilarious

fail after fail, yet he seems oblivious [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 30, 2012
Msdarkskin better edit that post and place those names in proper order or we aint friends no more LmL grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=15pt]
LondonLisa:

You Mean Only a Thread Featuring Royal.
[/size]

~ cool ~
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2012
*my sides!* grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Msdarkskin better edit that post and place those names in proper order or we aint friends no more LmL grin

lol awe!!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Only fans save fake pics of their idols..

I guess I'm your idol, but stop following me around..

Let the guy do the chasing and NOT the other way round, ok?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa:

You Mean Only a Thread Featuring Royal.

cocky aren't we? tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2012
come on man!!!

>>> more roasting!!!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2012
My pet's pet won't touch you with a 6foot pole.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
I know fam the f*cking cheek of it g, talkin down to man callin man a hoodrat like she lives in rassclart buckingham palace wen the biatch aint even nowhere near rasclart buckingham palace, my girl lives in a yard made up of cloth and scrap material g lol

Truss g.. the slag grew up running naked in dem huts there chasing flies from her mouth bwahahahahaha.. now she's talking about "standard english" grin grin grin

Don't worry about me slag, worry about the flies around your mouth and your protruding belly... cheesy cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy: yo wheres kandikanne at? yo kandikanne wheres my peanut butter soup at biatch?

lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:43am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Only fans save fake pics of their idols..

I guess I'm your idol, but stop following me around..

Let the guy do the chasing and NOT the other way round, ok?

Son, why are you denying your face? That's sad.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:43am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane: Lol@shymexx picking at my country.

First mruknaija and now shymxx

Lame azz cotton picker.

Nigga, shut the phuck up, you couldn't roast a chicken even if it let you. Dumb azz.

Lool @you picking at Gambia.

HA!! I laugh in wolof.

biatch shut the Bleep up with your lame a*s jokes and watch this video, everyone check out kandikanne learning how to speak 'standard english'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNwSCE14e4
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 30, 2012
I produce 30 page threads often ....shymexx can't produce shid without me

Writing that niqqah name next to mines is an insult.

This thread was sitting here for over a week with "1" page..untill i participated...even with him(shymexx) talking to himself on multiple accounts...

RoyaL=Star Power...i stay trending.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2012
grin @kandii sayin come on son!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by TerryCarr(m): 2:44am On Jul 30, 2012
great everybody is speaking broken English sad
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2012
lol grin

lmao @ face denial/.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Yoy know it's obsession when a biatch starts running after a guy, saving fake pics, and following him everywhere in a virtual world..

Who does that? *confused face*

Just don't do voodoo with a stranger's pics, I know you guys love that voodoo crap... grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2012
@Royal MsDark tried to play you son grin

@Eke, Royal is totally infatuated with you
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

This thread was sitting here for over a week with "1" page..untill i participated...even with him(shymexx) talking to himself on multiple accounts...

aiight nigga don't make your own head explode. tongue grin
LondonLisa: @Royal MsDark tried to play you son grin

tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2012
so the guy with the big az steroid looking neck and green coat is Shymmexx?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

biatch shut the Bleep up with your lame a*s jokes and watch this video, everyone check out kandikanne learning how to speak 'standard english'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNwSCE14e4

Lol, shyt! I didn't know you could be this lame. You can't even roast a chick? Gawd, damn!

I am actually bored, I usually get hyped up when people are quick on their feet but damn, man.

Even magnumPI is bored.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

The slut had to learn english but still can't speak nor write it.. bwahahahahahaha

That's a product of learning under trees like fvcking monkeys... cheesy cheesy

I bet the slag has a tail as well.. grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

You can't even roast the nigga now.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

You can't even roast the nigga now.

LOL a challenge? grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

The slut had to learn english but still can't speak nor write it.. bwahahahahahaha

That's a product of learning under trees like fvcking monkeys... cheesy cheesy

I bet the slag has a tail as well.. grin grin

Why do you look like you smell?

MsDarkSkin:

LOL a challenge? grin

No, he isn't challenging enough.

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2012
I don't visit graveyards just to step on dead corpses
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:50am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, shyt! I didn't know you could be this lame. You can't even roast a chick? Gawd, damn!

I am actually bored, I usually get hyped up when people are quick on their feet but damn, man.

Even magnumPI is bored.

loooool why u bringing other peoples name into this can you stoop any lower?? youve already stooped to the lowest levels by using your magnumPI to try and help yourself from this burial you are recieving on this read and you tried to claim your from london when you live in a hut in gambian running your laptop off your city generator, dont bring anyone elses name into this because this is the official kandikanne roasting thread grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Lol LondonLisa = Royal.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lol LondonLisa = Royal.

lol^
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land! / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.