Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14786 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Niqqah posted like 8 post back to back with failed Links...

Lol its like tha niqqah wasn't even reading the screen!

LMAO!!!

that's why i just posted that "fail" pik grin grin

think he doing something and it ends up being comical for the WRONG reason! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:09am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

[s]Nigga, you see how boring and lame this sh*t is? No excitement, at all.
kandiikane: [/s]

[s]Gawd damn!! This is lame!
[/s]

biatch i didnt even read none of that crap u just wrote because you keep saying the same thing over and over again, seems like your 'standard english' vocabulary has taken a dive lol, now back to what i was saying

how many lights are on in your house right now? b*tch you aint even got no lights in your house youre using your laptop screen light in your bedroom to light up your whole house muthaf*cka, all rooms both downstairs and upstairs muthaf*cka lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol i was looking up "fail" images and saw this shyt. grin

some shyt shymmex would do. grin grin

You probably didn't see the pictures because I'm posting from a mobile internet..

I had to switch to the mobile thing for NL because of these weirdos.. grin

I can't let these people see my IP before they start sleeping at my front door everyday..
Lmfao@Kandi Shymmexxing Right now

Nairaland Dictionary : Shymexxing, when a forum member talks to him or herself on a alt account
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

You probably didn't see the pictures because I'm posting from a mobile internet..

I had to switch to the mobile thing for NL because of these weirdos.. grin

I can't let these people see my IP before they start sleeping at my front door everyday..

lol oh..ok. wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Nothing really, just eating some m&ms and watching videos on youtube.

Cool. Well, b!tch I have been thinking about you and the thought of those lips around my shaft just makes me hard.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: lol you clearly have a huge crush on IEke-IdI you don't even debate the same with her, you debate with her "politely" haha soft azz niqqah

Royal a Biitch!

...?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Nairaland Dictionary : Shymexxing, when a forum member talks to him or herself on a alt account

epic...

you should make an official code thread. grin

make one for "Pull an Ayanle". grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Niqqah posted like 8 post back to back with failed Links...

Lol its like tha niqqah wasn't even reading the screen!

grin grin grin grin

Pehkhamu internet grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

Cool. Well, b!tch I have been thinking about you and the thought of those lips around my shaft just makes me hard.

undecided undecided
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2012
lol at the guy shymmex providing a explanation for his fails Haha this forum is weird!

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol oh..ok. wink

I can see the pics on my tablet, though.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 30, 2012
trust me...don't NOBODY want your IP #. grin
~Royal~:

...?

LOL @ someone trying to enjoy him/herself by starting ish between Ileke and Royal.

Lisa, have you seen the way Royal insulted my "black" knees. Still got the scars undecided
MsDarkSkin: trust me...don't NOBODY want your IP #. grin

Seriously, you sound exactly like my Jamaican friend lol.

I swaer, sometimes I think you're her. . . . just playing trick on me tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

Huh? That's very rude of you! I hate it when people see me as a sex object. angry
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, you sound exactly like my Jamaican friend lol.

I swaer, sometimes I think you're her. . . . just playing trick on me tongue

LOL... grin

who knoooooooooooows..... cool grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 3:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ someone trying to enjoy him/herself by starting ish between Ileke and Royal.

Lisa, have you seen the way Royal insulted my "black" knees. Still got the scars undecided

He Likes You, i can clearly see it. Haha The Guy probably follows you on the low. He so loves women who say mean shitt wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin

Pehkhamu internet grin

abeg u over there! ileke or ineke or berekete or wetin sef keep quiet jor! lol wetin be 'Pehkamu', u don hear 'Pehkamu' before? abeg Pekhamu yourself commot for this thread jor, na so dem dey teach u for school?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:16am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Huh? That's very rude of you! I hate it when people see me as a sex object. angry

awww everyone look at kandikane trying to ignore the slaughtering hoping that it will all just go away lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

B!tch, shut the hell up! As long as you are a woman, you will be seen as a sex objection. Now, bend that sh1t over!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2012
Lisa=Pleep....

You stalking me again you little short weird dwarf?!!?

I thought your Life Expired Already?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

Okay, this has to be Royal too grin grin grin

If there was a "I want you to lift a chair and smack me in the face" in your post, you'd have given yourself away.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2012
Seun needs to create a new dycking section for these fugly ho.rny bastards..

Go fvcki yourselves with sticks and stop following me everywhere..

One is fat as fvck and the other one bleached the fvck out of her skin and looks hungry..

I bet their puzzy stink as well..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2012
Magnum Pi is clearly Kandii

And Lisa is Clearly Pleep....

Smh@these niqqahs trynna frame me for Shymexxing!!!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Seun needs to create a new dycking section for these fugly ho.rny bastards..

Go fvcki yourselves with sticks and stop following me everywhere..

One is fat as fvck and the other one bleached the fvck out of her skin and looks hungry..

I bet their puzzy stink as well..

hahaha lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:19am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

B!tch, shut the hell up! As long as you are a woman, you will be seen as a sex objection. Now, bend that sh1t over!

This is what's wrong with this generation, men have no respect for women. You talk to women anyhow, treat them anyhow and when a woman challenges you, you call her all sorts.

Phucking bas.tards!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2012
Pleep....

IF ONLY that fo0l was in here right now!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Magnum Pi is clearly Kandii

And Lisa is Clearly Pleep....

Smh@these niqqahs trynna frame me for Shymexxing!!!

Stop shymexxing on this thread, we know those are your IDs.

You think you can yahoo yahoo and shymmex us on this thread.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
abeg u over there! ileke or ineke or berekete or wetin sef keep quiet jor! lol wetin be 'Pehkamu', u don hear 'Pehkamu' before? abeg Pekhamu yourself commot for this thread jor, na so dem dey teach u for school?

Bwhahahahaha

This one's IQ is in decimal number.. grin grin

I doubt the slag can spell her name correctly because she can't even write a simple sentence in basic English.. grin grin

And she's as fat as fvck.. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 30, 2012
shid...i might start shymexxing on here too. tongue

lol yall be easy tho...im out.

for now. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land! / This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.