Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14782 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2012
Tell me why you're obsessed with me, psycho??

"I'm fugly, I'm a hoodrat, and I can't speak English" - yet you follow me everywhere on this forum trying to get my attention.. grin grin grin

You'll see this slag on every damn thread I post comments quoting my comments all the time like a psycho. WTF..

Leave me the fvck alone!!!!!

Weirdo!! cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Jul 30, 2012
Gawd, dammit! If you shymexx/naija don't find something better to throw at me, I am going to pick up my mat and go to bed.

Mtchew!

What lame azz sh!t is this?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_Spki91zDQ0/T2A_xIryMSI/AAAAAAAABjM/hFxXn52FGyI/s1600/03-14-12-littlemisslate.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin

LOL I believed you, but he just confirmed it.
mruknaijaboy:

loooool why u bringing other peoples name into this can you stoop any lower?? youve already stooped to the lowest levels by using your magnumPI to try and help yourself from this burial you are recieving on this read and you tried to claim your from london when you live in a hut in gambian running your laptop off your city generator, dont bring anyone elses name into this because this is the official kandikanne roasting thread grin

lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy: loooool why u bringing other peoples name into this can you stoop any lower?? youve already stooped to the lowest levels by using your magnumPI to try and help yourself from this burial you are recieving on this read and you tried to claim your from london when you live in a hut in gambian running your laptop off your city generator, dont bring anyone elses name into this because this is the official kandikanne roasting thread grin

hahaha@city generator
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2012
lol@thinking i am Royal ha!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL a challenge? grin

That sound like one to me to.....

Kandii you challenging the G.O.A.T?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2012
I don't know you and I don't want to know you..

I chase the chics I want to know, stop following me around..

I know you probably want to do voodoo, but since you don't know my name and you don't have my pics - that's going to be an epic fail.. grin

Send your voodoo to shymmex and get a life!!! Bwahahahahaha
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
loooool why u bringing other peoples name into this can you stoop any lower?? youve already stooped to the lowest levels by using your magnumPI to try and help yourself from this burial you are recieving on this read and you tried to claim your from london when you live in a hut in gambian running your laptop off your city generator, dont bring anyone elses name into this because this is the official kandikanne roasting thread grin

City generator - more like country generator for huts and donkeys..

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I don't know you and I don't want to know you..

I chase the chics I want to know, stop following me around..

I know you probably want to do voodoo, but since you don't know my name and you don't have my pics - that's going to be an epic fail.. grin

Send your voodoo to shymmex and get a life!!! Bwahahahahaha

Gawd damn!! This is lame!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2012
lol Royal bout to go Ayanle on Kandii
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: lol Royal bout to go Ayanle on Kandii

I would never...I love Kandii tongue

If i wanted to hurt her i would just grab a comb.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=16pt] I can't even roast this nigga, bring the shymexx from weeks ago or even two days ago. [/size]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: lol Royal bout to go Ayanle on Kandii

angry

AHHHAHAHAHAARRRR! angry angry
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2012
Nothing great? Ok!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2012
@mruknaijaboy

Watch out for this voodoo doing backward people... That was why I gassed them with fake pics..

And make sure you don't tell anyone your real name on this forum...
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: hahaha you mean one of these fam?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-O3_SWDDc4G0/TgzU8PICiQI/AAAAAAAAAFs/REi6tKmr2TU/s1600/Comb.jpg[/img]

lol....................... grin
Kandii cmere and gimmie a kiss... Gimmie one on ya Magnum account tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

I would never...I love Kandii tongue

If i wanted to hurt her i would just grab a comb.

Loool. I guess this is the only entertaining thing to do.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol....................... grin

Whatchu laughin at yo lol

Im sittin ova hea watchin the olympics and yall all acting a fool, especially Lisa
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2012
LOL If they're really fake pics, you wouldn't keep insisting on how fake they are lol.

YOU'd just ignore the picture.

In my jamaican accent : Me nuh think dey ah fake pictures.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

Whatchu laughin at yo lol

Im sittin ova hea watchin the olympics and yall all acting a fool, especially Lisa

sure...
#InstigatorMode

never fails. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2012
lol you clearly have a huge crush on IEke-IdI you don't even debate the same with her, you debate with her "politely" haha soft azz niqqah

Royal a Biitch!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI: Nothing great? Ok!

Nigga, you see how boring and lame this sh*t is? No excitement, at all.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL If they're really fake pics, you wouldn't keep insisting on how fake they are lol.

YOU'd just ignore the picture.

In my jamaican accent : Me nuh think dey ah fake pictures.

Fail. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Nigga, you see how boring and lame this sh*t is? No excitement, at all.

Yeah, b!tch. I am bored, myself. What are you up to?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Another voodoo priest but this one is morbidly obese and fugly as fvck. grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2012
lol i was looking up "fail" images and saw this shyt. grin

some shyt shymmex would do. grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Fail. grin

Jealous.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

Yeah, b!tch. I am bored, myself. What are you up to?

Nothing really, just eating some m&ms and watching videos on youtube.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2012
Niqqah posted like 8 post back to back with failed Links...

Lol its like tha niqqah wasn't even reading the screen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land! / This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.