Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47589 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

Bruv, Nigeria is a tribalised society - once Igbos start ruling Lagos, Yoruba people are finished, period.

It will NEVER happen.

I'm sure they aren't finished. But yeah, we all know it would deffo not happen
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2012
van bonattel: REAL PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS ETHNIC HATE. WE WILL BE STRONG AND POWERFUL IF WE LOVE ALL PERSONS.

THE REACTION OF THE WEST TO A SINGLE COMMENT WAS UNFORTUNATE

THE EAST PEOPLE ADDED FUEL TO THE FIRE

OTHERS STOOD AFAR WATCHING THE FLAMES

TYPICAL NIGERIA!

Bring me big nyansh Yoruba women and I will show them the LOVE you are looking for.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by logica(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

Bruv, Nigeria is tribalised society - once Igbos start ruling Lagos, Yoruba people are finished, period.

It will NEVER happen.
Normally it shouldn't be a big deal. But going by precedent it is a big deal.

I am not very old, but I have read about the scenarios during the 60s after Ironsi became Head of State - bush Igbo people started taunting Northerners (and this eventually directly culminated in the counter-coup and pogroms).

Also, during the war proper I read an account of when the Biafran troops overran Benin. Some residents said their Igbo neighbors started speaking Igbo to them; and when they couldn't reply they were advised to go learn Igbo.

The worst problem of the Igbo people is the unfounded arrogance and loudness of their ignorant class. They make too much trouble for the sophisticated class.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2012
van bonattel: REAL PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS ETHNIC HATE. WE WILL BE STRONG AND POWERFUL IF WE LOVE ALL PERSONS.

THE REACTION OF THE WEST TO A SINGLE COMMENT WAS UNFORTUNATE

THE EAST PEOPLE ADDED FUEL TO THE FIRE

OTHERS STOOD AFAR WATCHING THE FLAMES

TYPICAL NIGERIA!
that is exactly what happened , i was about the curse the man myself why should he tag igbos to his ranting and ambitions about lagos but then the yorubas started attacking igbos, well i had to wear my e warrior suit.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2012
So, somebody tell me. Does the site make money from pple viewing the ads, by refreshing the page or it makes money by pple actually clicking on the ads?

Curious
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2012
I THINK EVERYBODY NEED TO CALM DOWN AND DO THEIR WORK TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK

SO THAT IF IT DON'T WORK AFTER ALL EFFORTS

WE DECIDE, WEEL LETS DIVIDE AND GO SINCE OUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN

I HAVE NOT SEE OUR EFFORTS TOGETHER IN NIGERIA
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Vergil: So, somebody tell me. Does the site make money from pple viewing the ads, by refreshing the page or it makes money by pple actually clicking on the ads?

Curious
both, the guy have made a lot of money from his peoples anger grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 23, 2012
van bonattel:
COME TO THINK OF IT, WHAT WILL THEY DO NOW,
THEY CANNOT CARRY THE LANDS AWAY OR STEAL THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE, THEY CAN ONLY MAKE MONEY, AND THEY ARE MAKING MONEY NOW, BESIDES IT WILL GIVE THE SIGNAL THAT ANY BODY CAN RULE ANYWHERE
THATS WHEN I THINK DEMOCRACY WILL BE SWEET HERE.

It's deeper than that. Lagos is Yoruba heartland, it's NEVER going to happen. Lagos is also Yoruba people's largest access to the sea, and that can't be compromised for the sake of one Nigeria.

That's why they don't sell strategic places in Lagos to other tribes. Most of the developments in V.I, Lekki, and Ajah area were done by companies owned by Yoruba people - and the houses were sold to people on leasehold.

All the major markets in Lagos are owned by companies owned by Lagosians, but leased out to Igbos..
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2012
van bonattel: I THINK EVERYBODY NEED TO CALM DOWN AND DO THEIR WORK TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK

SO THAT IF IT DON'T WORK AFTER ALL EFFORTS

WE DECIDE, WEEL LETS DIVIDE AND GO SINCE OUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN

I HAVE NOT SEE OUR EFFORTS TOGETHER IN NIGERIA
guy nobody is calming down , yorubas fight for democracy yet they dont want to pratice it , what the use, remeber names like abiola ,fela ,williams etc , guy its either total democracy or we split for now its total democracy cus yorubas seem to be against anything biafra or igbos leaving nigeria we can see that from several threads on nairaland.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: that is exactly what happened , i was about the curse the man myself why should he tag igbos to his ranting and ambitions about lagos but then the yorubas started attacking igbos, well i had to wear my e warrior suit.

E-warrior suit did not help
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2012
SEUN IS THE REAL WINNER

MORE ETHNIC FIGHTS TOMORROW AND THE GUY COULD BE BUYING A BENTLEY BY WEEK END
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

It's deeper than that. Lagos is Yoruba heartland, it's NEVER going to happen. Lagos is also Yoruba people's largest access to the sea, and that can't be compromised for the sake of one Nigeria.

T[s]hat's why they don't sell strategic places in Lagos to other tribes. Most of the developments in V.I, Lekki, and Ajah area were done by companies owned by Yoruba people - and the houses were sold to people on leasehold.

All the major markets in Lagos are owned by companies owned by Lagosians, but leased out to Igbos.[/s].
hahahahhahahahahahha this boy indeed is not even nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2012
Vergil:

E-warrior suit did not help
well my point is simple and straight foward ,its either we all make this democracy work wellu wellu or we split hoha no wuru wuru and no mago mago
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

That's why they don't sell strategic places in Lagos to other tribes. Most of the developments in V.I, Lekki, and Ajah area were done by companies owned by Yoruba people - and the houses were sold to people on leasehold.

All the major markets in Lagos are owned by companies owned by Lagosians, but leased out to Igbos..

MY BROTHER, LEAVE MATTER, LET OUR GRAND CHILDREN WORRY ABOUT THAT,
ENJOY TODAY AND RELAX NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: both, the guy have made a lot of money from his peoples anger grin

What a nice route for extra income.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: hahahahhahahahahahha this boy indeed is not even nigerian grin grin grin

Laugh all you want, but I can list all the estates in that axis, and provide you with the owners of the companies which built them.

Keep living in la la land, and stay chest beating.. grin

That's my home town in Lagos.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 1:50am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: well my point is simple and straight foward ,its either we all make this democracy work wellu wellu or we split hoha no wuru wuru and no mago mago

BROS RELAX, YOU NO DEY TIRE?

TOO MUCH RANTS HABA!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2012
van bonattel:

MY BROTHER, LEAVE MATTER, LET OUR GRAND CHILDREN WORRY ABOUT THAT,
ENJOY TODAY AND RELAX NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW

My pops told me everything I know and I'll pass the message to my children.

Our ancestral land will NEVER be another conquered territory.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2012
WHICH NEW TOPICS OUT THERE DEY MAKE WAVES, LETS LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: well my point is simple and straight foward ,its either we all make this democracy work wellu wellu or we split hoha no wuru wuru and no mago mago

Everybody has to play a part tho. Not just the Yorubas. And can't just call it quites cos u having a bad/challenging time.

Question is what is been done? Humility is also needed from all sides.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex:

My pops told me everything I know and I'll pass the message to my children.

Our ancestral land will NEVER be another conquered territory.
you will do that from uk abi
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2012
I'm giving you guys too much info.. grin

Eyes are blurry, I'm off to bed.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: you will do that from uk abi

No comment..
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Vergil:

Everybody has to play a part tho. Not just the Yorubas. And can't just call it quites cos u having a bad/challenging time.

Question is what is been done? Humility is also needed from all sides.
well yorubas need to clearly state what they want , igbos have been saying for ages that they wish to leave this country but watch how yorubas attack us when we mention leaving but now they dont want democracy , my brother that one no go work ooo.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by vanbonattel: 2:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore by van bonattel: 2:02am
JUJU DEY WORK O!

I WAS WALKING ALONG A LONELY VILLAGE ROAD THIS AFTERNOON AND BEHOLD, I SAW A BIG RAM WITH COILING HORNS, STANDING, DANCING WITH ITS TWO HIND LEGS, IT WAS TYING A NICE CLEAN WRAPPER WITH BLOUSE TO MATCH AND WAS NOT AFRAID TO RUN WHEN i APPROACHED, IN FACT, IT HAD A TWISTED SMILE ON ITS FACE, I RAN SO FAR AWAY THAT I LOST MY ONE EXPENSIVE SHOE, BUYS ARE STILL SEARCHING THE BUSHES FOR MY SHOE!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2012
EzeUche: NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! angry

Don't let DC resident catch you with their slogan grin grin grin

Damn, after 35pages, to what end?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Ejine(m): 2:47am On Jul 23, 2012
I think this thread has gone down in history as the fastest growth ever recorded by a thread in Nairaland.

35 pages in JUST ONE DAY! shocked
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 3:42am On Jul 23, 2012
well done, you alone took on six ibos and wore them thin,what can i say, you are a true Omo Alare.
shymmex: Since, none of you guys can answer my question - I'm out, yo..

The fight against the osu caste system continues...

Big ups to all the osu people in the world..Shymmex loves you. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2012
After whipping six of you and your brothers to death punk.
aryzgreat:

and d Yoruba coward bows out unhonourably grin grin grin wot a set of cowards, is dis how u will push out the igbos in lagos?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by jason123: 4:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Na lie!!! Page 35?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: After whipping six of you and your brothers to death punk.
where did this monkey jump out from
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2012
PointB: In the end politics is about pressure, arm-twisting, and the numbers. What ever strategy an individual, group of individual or ethnic group chooses to deploy within the context of the law during electioneering is acceptable. The onus now lies with the AC.N to either to show this group what they have done and convince them of what they intend to do for them in future. The AC.N can however call their bluff if they think they cannot match words with action; or if they believe the electoral strength of a united Ndigbo is inconsequential in Lagos. There are many who will forgo their personal choice and go for group interest. This is politics, not terrorism!

Attacking them will only attract sympathy from others and harden their position. PDP, APGA and Labour Party are other parties who may take advantage of the emerging scenario. Personally, I like to see what APGA or PDP can offer the good people of Lagos. If anything, I am sure they will seal the Tinubu conduit pipes!
1000 points

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.