Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47590 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2012
The whole SE is the same size as Oyo state.
Zeruchi :

Well at least we know other states exist in the SE, the SW? One could not be faulted for thinking Lagos is the SW, its all some folks talk about undecided And they are from the SW lipsrsealed
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Buying which Lagos? in your wildest dream fool.
bashr8: na ur papa build lagos ? where were u wen the so called 90 percent where buying up lagos and setting up buisness. oh yea u were hursling for visa cus you could not compete.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 4:40am On Jul 23, 2012
cos they are frustrated, learnt that about 30% ibo men are impotent, that right there may contribute to their paranoia.
*Ileke-IdI:
LOL @ the Igbos coming in group to attack Ileke-IdI cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by 9javoice1(m): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2012
by Epalos: 4:31am
Buying which Lagos? in your wildest dream fool.

if a nigerian can't context election anywhere in nigeria he stayed atleast 7-10yrs,
then we are finnished.

if the yoruba's who fought for the war realy do not want a democratic nigeria then there's another
secret of fighting the war. this is why i like my se/ss ppl,whatever they blv in they fight for.

be him igbo,hausa,beni,idoma,tiv etc that can win gov election in lagos let him rule afterall we are all nigeria.
else lets divide and go our way, and if that will happen lagos will be a co-inhabited land. will not be sw.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2012
Your people love to be around dirt, reason they can't move out of Lagos.
soma042:
lol, ya they are pigs. Dirty people
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by lagcity(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2012
nobody has answered my questions.
what is it with igbos and pdp?
are igbos suffering from stockholm syndrome? they always cry abt how pdp is screwing them but wont leave the party.

do the igbos want the presidency that bad that they are ready to take any abuse and humiliation from pdp?

why can't igbos join ACN or make APGA stronger so that no single party has too much power in Nigeria?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by duduprestige(m): 4:59am On Jul 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Oh no!!

There goes 90% of Lagosian voters. sad

Yorubas, over to you!! Make your 10% votes count.

That is an idiotic statement by scribe and u.so shld every tribe clamour 4attention because its a tribe or wat!wat r ndigbos feelin like..no matter how u import urself to lagos u can't b more than0.01%.worst go back to your state or try the north
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2012
It's true oo my brother, in order to accommodate the fleeing ibos from SE, something got to give.
Yeske!:
So the pix of Ibadan above is really true. smh.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2012
lagcity: nobody has answered my questions.
what is it with igbos and pdp?
are igbos suffering from stockholm syndrome? they always cry abt how pdp is screwing them but wont leave the party.

do the igbos want the presidency that bad that they are ready to take any abuse and humiliation from pdp?

why can't igbos join ACN or make APGA stronger so that no single party has too much power in Nigeria?

sometimes you have your brain intact but most time you loose it.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: Buying which Lagos? in your wildest dream fool.
monkey go and climb a tree and stop fuming.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: The whole SE is the same size as Oyo state.
another illiterate you yorubas never dissapoint.

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2012
If that is the case, why do you have more people living outside than those left back in your land?
Da infamous: ENUGU STATE AT NIGHT VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiOW50MEJ2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYLNKkrrteY

IGBOS HAVE GONE FAR COMPARE TO OTHER REGIONS...........THE PLACE LOOKS LIKE OYIBO LAND cheesy

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by oniwo(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2012
;
sheyguy:
Oga wet weed, Igbo cönstitute 90% of lagos population, if only half of those shld pitch their tent with this group in question, do u know what it would translate to?
Oga mumu, where did you get your statistics abi you dey count Edo, Delta,River & cross rivers as igbo.
Oga dindirin tell me of any yoruba man that have benefited from any eastern state government & I will tell yoU 10 igbo man that have benefited from lagos state government. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: If that is the case, why do you have more people living outside than those left back in your land?
illiterate so according to you more than 30milion igbos live outside igboland? go back to school and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Take style dey beg Ileke to be lenient on your boys.
labbyboi: @Ileke-Idi, I know ur finding it difficult 2 quit on this thread; just leave I will tell dem ur laptop went off. I realised ur close 2 tears already
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2012
ibo/PDP dividend of democracy.....

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2012
Eko Ile: ibo/PDP dividend of democracy.....

dividends of ACN in ibadan

behold ibdan airport

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by noiseless: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Another hell rufai's almajiri foot soldier, is this this the lies you use to stop your woman or sisters from shaagging up with the Igbos, even though your NGBATIC NGBATIC women are too ugly for Igbos?
Epalos: cos they are frustrated, learnt that about 30% ibo men are impotent, that right there may contribute to their paranoia.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Obiagu1(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2012
Igbo vs Yoruba XXXIV
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by OneNaira6: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Wow this thread was a huge comic.

First it was Yoruba insulting Igbo
Then Igbo came and insulted back 3 times worth
It turned into a Yoruba vs. Igbo thread
Later an Ijaw pretender insulted Igbo
It turned to Igbo insulting Ijaw
Upon realizing the other guy was a wannabe Ijaw, it went back to Igbo vs. Yoruba.
Then it turned to Lagos vs. Ekiti.
Now people are posting pictures of airports.

Na wa ooo!!! Chineke na, Thank God I ignored the insult in the beginning, if i choose to defend Igbo, I would have been up here all day. This thread sky-rocketed in its pages number in just one day. Chei people una get life?

oya people Kumbaya, shield your weapons, kumbaya people, kumbaya, one "nijeria". Na wa ooo!!!. Una need to calm down, go home, sleep, shield your weapons.

I wonder what length this thread would reach before moderators close it.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by daygee4u(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2012
PointB: In the end politics is about pressure, arm-twisting, and the numbers. What ever strategy an individual, group of individual or ethnic group chooses to deploy within the context of the law during electioneering is acceptable. The onus now lies with the AC.N to either to show this group what they have done and convince them of what they intend to do for them in future. The AC.N can however call their bluff if they think they cannot match words with action; or if they believe the electoral strength of a united Ndigbo is inconsequential in Lagos. There are many who will forgo their personal choice and go for group interest. This is politics, not terrorism!

Attacking them will only attract sympathy from others and harden their position. PDP, APGA and Labour Party are other parties who may take advantage of the emerging scenario. Personally, I like to see what APGA or PDP can offer the good people of Lagos. If anything, I am sure they will seal the Tinubu conduit pipes!
Na wa o bros who dey sympathize wit such group. This is nothing but a political jamboree. In your honest opinion which of the Governors in Nigeria performs better than Fashola. And How many have commisioners from other state not necessarily Yoruba. Look Ben Akabueze is still and has always been ' Commisioner for Finance' This is not to say commisioner is wat we need but development. Fashola is working support what is good not political jamboree like this few individuaLs are doing. No be the same east Orji refuses to employ indegene from other Igbo state let alone Yoruba. To is just a man seeking political favour and I qoute ' ko so ra re ki o ma ba te nibe'
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2012
She does not need to call for anything, help is here,true mothers are waking up and soon ibos who hate Yoruba in SW will soon be running without any thing chasing them. when you start witnessing one misfortune after the other burying your children like you are planting cassava and your money turning to paper, no one will tell you to run, the spirits are waking up and I'm going to do my part right here on Nairaland. please get into it with me so i can make example out of two people by donating your eyes so you can stop typing rubbish.
Yeske!:
OK I promise not to attack you again but you can call for re-enforcement and stop playing DUMB.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Vergil: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: well yorubas need to clearly state what they want , igbos have been saying for ages that they wish to leave this country but watch how yorubas attack us when we mention leaving but now they dont want democracy , my brother that one no go work ooo.

Thought it was easteners that always went on about biafra tho
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:56am On Jul 23, 2012
One_Naira: Wow this thread was a huge comic.

First it was Yoruba insulting Igbo
Then Igbo came and insulted back 3 times worth
It turned into a Yoruba vs. Igbo thread
Later an Ijaw pretender insulted Igbo
It turned to Igbo insulting Ijaw
Upon realizing the other guy was a wannabe Ijaw, it went back to Igbo vs. Yoruba.
Then it turned to Lagos vs. Ekiti.
Now people are posting pictures of airports.

Na wa ooo!!! Chineke na, Thank God I ignored the insult in the beginning, if i choose to defend Igbo, I would have been up here all day. This thread sky-rocketed in its pages number in just one day. Chei people una get life?

oya people Kumbaya, shield your weapons, kumbaya people, kumbaya, one "nijeria". Na wa ooo!!!. Una need to calm down, go home, sleep, shield your weapons.

I wonder what length this thread would reach before moderators close it.
o boy i wss shccked at how people dont even read before bashing ethnic groups,even common sense is no longer common these days anyway i blame the so called man that claimed to be leader of igbos i just wonder where such people keep popping out from. thats their buisnes anyway they can do whatever they like in lagos for me i dont give a damm about any igbo person that lives outside igboland in nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Vergil:

Thought it was easteners that always went on about biafra tho
we are saying the same thing, yorubas cannot oppose biafra and opposite true democracy at the same time.they even opposed change of the constitution in 1999 before abacha died and when obasanjo took over , that would have allowed everyone to answer in papa name for im region.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by OneNaira6: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: o boy i wss shccked at how people dont even read before bashing ethnic groups,even common sense is no longer common these days anyway i blame the so called man that claimed to be leader of igbos i just wonder where such people keep popping out from. thats their buisnes anyway they can do whatever they like in lagos for me i dont give a damm about any igbo person that lives outside igboland in nigeria.

Concerning the bold, I hope you are not referring to me because I didnot insult any ethnic groups on this thread. If you took offense from my post, I apologize. I didn't mean any of it as an insult. I'm Igbo like you so you know I would never dare to insult any Igbo person or group.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2012
One_Naira:

Concerning the bold, I hope you are not referring to me because I didnot insult any ethnic groups on this thread. If you took offense from my post, I apologize. I didn't mean any of it as an insult. I'm Igbo like you so you know I would never dare to insult any Igbo person or group.
i mean begining of the thread the first page .it really gave alot of people the opportunity to say what have been on their mind. we need more of such threads sha until it sinks into the head of all those igbos that keep investing in lagos and volatile north.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by OneNaira6: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: i mean begining of the thread the first page .

oh okay. I got you.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2012
bashr8: dividends of ACN in ibadan

behold ibdan airport

Ode the joke is on you. GEJ asked you clowns to vote for him and he'll give you a new international airport. The only thing that fool did was tie ribbon on a muddy shack and attache ladder to go enter plane on top roof...

You and your useless leaders welcomed him to commission that eyesore. You people are useless mumu of the highest order..

Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu Commissioned 12/17/2010

http://www.kwenu.com/AIIA_Enugu.htm

Dumbo,let me give you a better picture of Ibadan airport which wasn't built by no ACN anyways you ignoramos...

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by pareto(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2012
yorubas are very accomodating and that The notion that lagos is NO MAN's LAND, makes some non-yorubas to believe they can do what they like.most igbos are ingrates.you give them a little chance, they want to take control. Dats why some landlords dont want them.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2012
digging up old pics wont help you , fedral government have gone half way in the upgrading , you can visit this link and see for yourself mugu

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/4

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2012

lmao.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.