Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

9airaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9airaland's Profile / 9airaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Science/Technology / Mystery Canal/river Dries Up At Cara, Beggar . Lagos State ( Pics ) by 9airaland(f): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was coming from Ib and saw people watching from top of the bridge and taking pictures. I took some too. They said the river suddenly dried up.
The amazing fact here is that, the other side of the bridge is still flowing.
What is responsible for this strange ...... I rest my case #Smh

Travel / Re: Accident Along Alausa Road yesterday's Evening (pics) by 9airaland(f): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Pejah:
This june na wao

can a month be responsible for massive deaths? I guess its just coincidence
Travel / Re: Accident Along Alausa Road yesterday's Evening (pics) by 9airaland(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
lafex:
Hope nobody was injured

i wouldn't know much, but as of when i got there, the guy still unconscious
Travel / Re: Accident Along Alausa Road yesterday's Evening (pics) by 9airaland(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
He guy that gave him the hot chase in white shirt beside his vehicle.
But do you know that checked the vehicle and there was no scratch.

Lalasticlala come oo

Travel / Accident Along Alausa Road yesterday's Evening (pics) by 9airaland(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
According to a witness, he said the victim car bashed the other while at kudirat Abiola Junction, and in the process ran off, he also claimed that the security agencies there tried stopping him but he ran still. The vehicle that was hit then gave a hot chase which resulted to the accident.
I cant say much because all i heared was 'gboaa'.

9iraland

Romance / Re: I Want To Contest For Miss Nairaland by 9airaland(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
MzzTega:

I wish I could insult you, but you are already cursed.

Lemme save my self the stress.

Did u just insulted someoene?

Ha. U got a long way to go
Romance / Re: I Want To Contest For Miss Nairaland by 9airaland(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Politics / Re: Lagos Plans Expansions Of Ikeja-alausa Road To Tackle Gridlock by 9airaland(f): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2016
How many houses will be demolished?
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by 9airaland(f): 1:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Dygeasy:

Sir, ive sent my verification photo, yet......
Politics / Re: Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective by 9airaland(f): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You should be ashamed of yourself for spewing this utter rubbish! So people should be murdered in cold blood because they confronted the army? Are you alright at all? If your family member was among those murdered will you say this rubbish? It's not every opiniion you should bring to the public. Who will even vote for you for You for Miss nairaland with such a crude attitude.

Thank you. Just spewed my mind

1 Like

Politics / Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Is God angry with us? I'll let you decide

Imagine you are a deity, sitting on your own je jelly
Now you have people from a far away continent calling your name and praying to you for both good and bad fortune
None of them obey any of your laws, but yet they call you everyday, you are pissed of at their hypocrisy and how much hate they have for one another since you can see all things hidden and not hidden.

If you where God, ask yourself and be sincere. will you not wipe out these continent?

Lol at your very concise analysis sir. But to your question, truly i will be tempted to Wipe 'em out, but still i won't because i will imagine the stress i passed through when creating them, coupled with the fact that some of them are good
Politics / Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Drabeey:

Quite a good post you are a good writer.

Wish Nigeria government would just be sensitive to our suffering once

Thank you sir.
Sports / Re: Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper by 9airaland(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
And this is whom one person deem fit to disgrace away from the National team. Hmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
400billionman:
All nah CHANGE.

Nigerians get Certificate in suffering..

But obviously, this is just too much
Romance / Our Day To Day Suffering, Yet The Government Is Insensitive by 9airaland(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b]
My boss called my attention today to a wrong payment i did and ordered me to reverse the payment with immediate effect. Wirh reluctant mode, i went out and straight to the bank very close to my office too.
Stepping out of the company's premises i immediately thought i was in hell with the heat wave that blew me.
The scourge of this sun was so much that i had to rush back inside the office premises. On grtting inside i realized PHCN just ceased the light. With the hope that the power generator should be put on, yet nothing happened for 5mintues. Sense dawned on me immediately that we could not even get fuel to power tge generator.
my skin was literally melting as at when i got to the bank. I was so relieved when the snowy air of the bank hit me. I was happy and decided to use more than enough time in the bank. After some minutes storing cold temperature into my system, ( who knows, maybe i can make use of it in the office) my boss call came in to come and locate a file. With much contempt to his office i managed to bulge out and off to the office.
Getting to the office i realized my boss just went out for a meeting.

Somewhere around the corner of my office where my window was located, i started thinking about the predicament i am to face again going back home. I had only 150naira left on me. I wikl be travelling from Ikeja down to festac town.
Which averagely is to cost me 350 since tge inception of the fuel palava.
"Hmmm, i have to struggle again with bulky people to get the small amount of danfo plying the road these days ( i spend more than 2hours waiting for buses at time, and especially on fridays)

" Enny, how light be for your area now"? My manager just asked me. I snapped out of my trance into reality. It took me about 30 seconds to answer the question he just asked. Smiling... " ha, oga mi.. light, abi no be light you ask now, hin don be like 2weeks now wey we get light ooo".
Seriously, the last rime we had electricity was a sunday when they brought the light for 2hours and took it, that was the last time i saw government electricity in my area.

Nairalanders, this is my story and obviously many here too.

No light.
No fuel
Global warming
Economic melt down
Companies downsizing
Expensive food and water

. .....Which way Nigerians, what can we do?

Is it true we are suffering and smilling?

Or maybe... is God angry with us?

No, God forbid that....

I also read in a news that the sea is overflowing and crossing its boundary.... hmmm, the Global warming is causing the ice on the ice regions to melt, causing overflow to the sea around here. I stand to be corrected..

9airaland wrote this piece.
[/b]
Politics / Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. by 9airaland(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b]
My boss called my attention today to a wrong payment i did and ordered me to reverse the payment with immediate effect. Wirh reluctant mode, i went out and straight to the bank very close to my office too.
Stepping out of the company's premises i immediately thought i was in hell with the heat wave that blew me.
The scourge of this sun was so much that i had to rush back inside the office premises. On grtting inside i realized PHCN just ceased the light. With the hope that the power generator should be put on, yet nothing happened for 5mintues. Sense dawned on me immediately that we could not even get fuel to power tge generator.
my skin was literally melting as at when i got to the bank. I was so relieved when the snowy air of the bank hit me. I was happy and decided to use more than enough time in the bank. After some minutes storing cold temperature into my system, ( who knows, maybe i can make use of it in the office) my boss call came in to come and locate a file. With much contempt to his office i managed to bulge out and off to the office.
Getting to the office i realized my boss just went out for a meeting.

Somewhere around the corner of my office where my window was located, i started thinking about the predicament i am to face again going back home. I had only 150naira left on me. I wikl be travelling from Ikeja down to festac town.
Which averagely is to cost me 350 since tge inception of the fuel palava.
"Hmmm, i have to struggle again with bulky people to get the small amount of danfo plying the road these days ( i spend more than 2hours waiting for buses at time, and especially on fridays)

" Enny, how light be for your area now"? My manager just asked me. I snapped out of my trance into reality. It took me about 30 seconds to answer the question he just asked. Smiling... " ha, oga mi.. light, abi no be light you ask now, hin don be like 2weeks now wey we get light ooo".
Seriously, the last rime we had electricity was a sunday when they brought the light for 2hours and took it, that was the last time i saw government electricity in my area.

Nairalanders, this is my story and obviously many here too.

No light.
No fuel
Global warming
Economic melt down
Companies downsizing
Expensive food and water

. .....Which way Nigerians, what can we do?

Is it true we are suffering and smilling?

Or maybe... is God angry with us?

No, God forbid that....

I also read in a news that the sea is overflowing and crossing its boundary.... hmmm, the Global warming is causing the ice on the ice regions to melt, causing overflow to the sea around here. I stand to be corrected..

9airaland wrote this piece.
[/b]

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Come see, abi i lie?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing by 9airaland(f): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Only God can help us ooo. This is melting of ice on the antartic

7 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by 9airaland(f): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
What bad news be ds now... haba!

Make Saraki resign now...

9airaland
Politics / Re: Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective by 9airaland(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
vislabraye:

Are you serious ? shocked . You don't have conscience oh. And you are a lady for that matter (assuming you are a lady). So the Army should kill people they perceive as being dangerous

Sir, i will need your contact so as to give you feedback as soon as i ask Shekau this same question " so you should kill anyone against your teachings ?"
Politics / Re: Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective by 9airaland(f): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
247notire:
One question, these Shiites u talk of, are they animals? Cos your jaundiced thoughts up there made me almost think you were referring to some animals.

Now what of the shooting of unarmed ipob protesters? NA is known for its extrajudicial killings and wanton display of lawlessness so this isn't news.

Yes the Shiites may have been lawless, but you
don't use lawlessness to nullify lawlessness as the army did by the massacre of hundreds of people.

Burantai will have his day in ICC soon.

Buhari may follow too...

I believe you will say this to the families of the abducted chibok girls.
I hope one day you will also justify scores of civillians killed in the Northeast , not to talk of scores of milkitary men killed because one idiot thought he can kilk for God.
I still want you to say this to many displaced people all over Nigeria due to Boko haram threats.

Pls justify all this... i stand by my word. If their killings averted the threat we would face by their uncultured lessons. So be it!

Terrorism should have no space in this world.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective by 9airaland(f): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2016
I still can't comprehend the fact that eople are complaining about this killings.
Who is fooling who? Army debunks killing the shi..tes and they saying there was a massacre.
I want to categorically say this..... Nigeria hasnt been healed from tge scourge of Boko haram, which also started like the same shi..tes movement and now...hmmm. let's all just be reasonable with ourselves, why are they confronting the military, if they aint up ti something too. Are they even a legitimate group? Yes, tell me about right to peaceful gathering, but they exempted that as soon as they faced the governmental agency saddled to protect them. To me these particular set of people are dangerous, hence killing them is very essential before they start causing another problem. Nigeria must work and exist, free from all internal and external aggressions.

Pls remember i have my right to feel this exact way

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos by 9airaland(f): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
If this tanker con sound nko?
Some people get mind ooo
Religion / Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by 9airaland(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
These churches won't cease to amaze me. Hmm 6packs
Celebrities / Re: Monalisa Chinda Looks Fabulous In Mini Print Dress (photos) by 9airaland(f): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2016
She looks Fantacious. While i look cokecious.

She very beautiful.
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U r pretty ugly, u dont stand a chance. Sorry... U can try LIB.

Thanks and i really appreciate that. Lol, i have started to worry when everone keeps saying im beau.....ful.. ooopss! I think im relaxed now, someone is saying otherwise. U made my day sir
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by 9airaland(f): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
I nominate
9airaland
Cc:dygeasy

Really.... are u sure Telemapreye?
Ti aba da aso fun ole, a ma pa laro ni oo. ( cant do it alone )
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
refiner:
...dere is no harm in trying sweet!

am also new here,haven't witnessed dis contest before now....buh I decided to stand up for d challenge!...who knows,u might emerge d winner!wink

Coming from a contestant? Whao! I salute u
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Find a way to my heart and you become the new face of miss nairaland 2016undecided

I am already there sir
Nairaland / General / Re: Photos: Customs Warehouse In Ikeja Raised Down By Fire by 9airaland(f): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmm. sad story
Politics / Re: With APC Promise During Election: This Government Should Resign by 9airaland(f): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
The government should resign and your vilkage king should take over abi?

You need deliverance

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2016
agarawu23:
a night with me will give give you the crown angry

Are we in? angry

Thought you are a pastor....
Politics / Re: Electricity Workers Suspend Strike by 9airaland(f): 3:08am On Apr 24, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Heat is good for the body... smiley cheesy

You say?
Oga u wey be,say na from AC to AC u dey. Darris Goduooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.