Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

9ja4lyfe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja4lyfe's Profile / 9ja4lyfe's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music/Radio / Download Dj Neptune's Newest Mixtape: I Am Naija Hip Hop, Vol. 3 by 9ja4lyfe(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2010
nigeria's dj neptune has released his newest mixtape titled "I am naija hip hop vol 3" you can download it here http://gidiguy.com/2010/08/23/dj-neptune-i-am-hiphop-naija-vol3/ there are some madd songs that you need to listen to e.g edondeymadt by saucekid, and the remix to successfull. thank me later
Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And His Foolish Planes by 9ja4lyfe(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2010
just read this article on http://gidiguy.com/2010/08/13/president-planes/ about goodluck jonathan and how much he wants to spend on planes. why are all our leaders like this, and what will it take to get a honest leader. i tire for that country sef. angry
Music/Radio / This Naija Artist Le'mmon Sounds Like Usher: Wut Do U Think? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2010
stumbled upon this fella sometime last week, and boy he is definitely doing his thing and is gonna give all the nigerian 'r&b' singers a run for their money  cool

http://gidiguy.com/2010/08/18/introducing-lemmon-luvin-that-all-have-u-seen-her/
Music/Radio / Music Player Online by 9ja4lyfe(m): 2:54am On Jun 19, 2010
i discovered this website sometime last week, http://gidiguy.com/music. the music player is pretty cool on that site, and they have some good naija artists. what do you guys think? i just checked again today, and it seems more artists are being added.  tongue
Romance / Re: What Qualities Do Women Find Attractive In Men? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
a fat wallet!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pre-nup:what's Your Take? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
@izeek

you are right, but he didnt have concrete proof that she cheated even though he saw it, so it was his word against hers.
Programming / Php Vs Asp: Which One Is Better? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
Not sure what language to program my site in and everyone is telling me to do php. But i also heard good things about coding in asp. Which one is the better way to go?
Romance / Re: Pre-nup:what's Your Take? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
story story, once upon a time I had a friend, lets call him Joseph.
Joseph was very successful and owned his own business that took him all over the world. Joseph met this girl and fell head over heels and they got married. Unknown to Joseph, whenever he was away, someone else was taking care of his wife's "plumbing" lol. Joseph found out and was upset and asked for divorce.
First thing his lawyer asked was if they got a pre-nup before marriage. He said no, and the lawyer simply shook his head and told him "you're her slave for life". Joseph now pays about $5000 a month for alimony (even though they have no kids) and he cant even fully enjoy the fruits of his labor and hard work.

Prenup is the best thing to ever happen to men (and women). Cos people are really nice to you when they know you are rich. A poor guy who worked his ass off and no girl wanted him all of a sudden becomes successful and now he has all the girls. If shorty wont sign a pre-nup, theres other girls out there. Screw love, cos love aint gonna feed u and pay ur bills.
Romance / Re: Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend by 9ja4lyfe(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
theres to many women in this world to stick with someone who disrespects u by stepping out on you with another guy. Tell her to hit the road. Even if im married for 30 years and someone cheat on me, its the end. Cos you wouldnt do that so someone u claim to love
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Date Another Guy Secretly Despite Having Sustained Relationship by 9ja4lyfe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
its human nature, we're never satisfied with what we got. Plus the grass always looks greener on the other side!!!
Romance / Re: Pls Everyone Am I Anti-social Or What? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2009
its a free world, you can do whatever you want. Im the exact same way, i tend to stay in cos i have stuff to do in my own house to keep myself occupied. Plus you never know if these so called friends are truly your friends or not. Just enjoy urself and do you. Tell everybody else to f&%k off. Thats what I do!
Romance / Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2009
Just tell him, theres nothing sexier than a girl that knows what she wants and isnt scared to go get it. Why wait for him to tell you how he feels, were not in the 50's anymore abeg.

1 Like

Autos / Nigeria Gps Navigation For Your Car, Works Like Magic - Radnon by 9ja4lyfe(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2009
Hey guys, one of my friends was telling me about this company the other day that is getting ready to roll out GPS navigation in Nigeria. My friend said he contacted the people and the thing works perfectly. Even it was able to take him to his tiny street around iyana ipaja from ikoyi. Gives you voice guidance and everything o. Naija people are trying. The thing covers the whole of lagos state, abuja, warri, port harcourt, and oyo state. more states they said are being added every couple of months until the whole country is covered. The name of the company is radnon technologies, and i thik their website just went up. www.radnon.com what do you guys think? I was skeptical about it at first, but I contacted them and they are willing to give me a demonstration. Im going tomorrow sef. I think im gonna find out more information, and see how to buy one. Getting lost in lagos is no joke, my problem is over, well if it works.

Do you think people think it will move in a place like Nigeria? Check out their website, www.radnon.com. No be film trick lol.
Business / Car GPS Navigation In Nigeria - Radnon Technologies by 9ja4lyfe(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2009
Hey guys, one of my friends was telling me about this company the other day that is getting ready to roll out GPS navigation in Nigeria. My friend said he contacted the people and the thing works perfectly. Even it was able to take him to his tiny street around iyana ipaja from ikoyi. Naija people are trying. The thing covers the whole of lagos state, abuja, warri, port harcourt, and oyo state. more states they said are being added every couple of months until the whole country is covered. The name of the company is radnon technologies, and i thik their website just went up. www.radnon.com what do you guys think? I was skeptical about it at first, but i think im gonna find out more information, and see if i can test one for myself. Do you think it is feasible in a place like Nigeria?
Technology Market / Car Gps Navigation In Nigeria, This Company Called Radnon Technologies by 9ja4lyfe(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2009
Hey guys, one of my friends was telling me about this company the other day that is getting ready to roll out GPS navigation in Nigeria. My friend said he contacted the people and the thing works perfectly. Even it was able to take him to his tiny street around iyana ipaja from ikoyi. Naija people are trying. The thing covers the whole of lagos state, abuja, warri, port harcourt, and oyo state. more states they said are being added every couple of months until the whole country is covered. The name of the company is radnon technologies, and i thik their website just went up. www.radnon.com what do you guys think? I was skeptical about it at first, but i think im gonna find out more information, and see if i can test one for myself.
Business / Best Ad Agency In Nigeria by 9ja4lyfe(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
Wassup people, im looking to promote a new product, and i wanted to know what the best ad agency in Nigeria is. Can anyone help a brotha out? THanks.
Romance / Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by 9ja4lyfe(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2008
instead of worrying about some stupid girl pay more attention in English class maybe u might learn something about spelling.
Phones / Re: Is Anybody Familiar With G.p.s by 9ja4lyfe(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2008
yes im sorry, GPS navigation. Do you like it, or if there is another product better than ur phone that does the GPS navigation how interested would you be in that product.
Phones / Re: Is Anybody Familiar With G.p.s by 9ja4lyfe(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2008
No I mean like in todays present time, and Im not talking about vehicle tracking, GPS device that give u direction from place to place. Like say u want to go to lagos from port harcourt and u not familiar with the roads.
Webmasters / Contact The Owner Of This Website by 9ja4lyfe(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2008
Hello people, does anyone know how to get in touch with the owner of this website an email, office number, or anything that I could use to contact him to speak with him.
Phones / Is Anybody Familiar With G.p.s by 9ja4lyfe(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2008
and do you think a automobile GPS device will work in a place like Nigeria.
Nairaland / General / Re: Hellooooooo! by 9ja4lyfe(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2008
hellooo everybody, im new to this website and i dont know how to create a new thread, can someone help a brother out?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.