Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Live In APC Presidential Campaign In Borno by 9jaAmerican: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
kahal29:
For those who have been asking of Jagaban.... Look at him here live and direct.... Anymore questions?
OMG!! All these while the boko boys where having a field day, killing innocent souls in this same Borno state all these guys never thought to visit and see things first hand,now it's campaign time they all there even heard they declared a statewide public holiday. No wahala.

All I will say is let the blood of the innocent dead souls in that state be on these heartless politicians and their senseless supporters. May they know the pains felt by the loved ones of these slain soldiers and civilians alike, and May the curses of the loved ones of the dead be on them!
Celebrities / Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by 9jaAmerican: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Hin mama and hin papa follow?
Politics / Re: 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash by 9jaAmerican: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Passionfruit:

Campaigning for a wanted criminal, receive sense.
don't come here splitting votes bro, you all better give all your sowore shiii to warily or y'all inadvertently voting buhari.
We all know it's between atiku and buhari,vote outside any of these two is a vote for Buhari. Use your head!
Celebrities / Re: Simi Flaunts Backside As She Rocks Bumshot In New Photos by 9jaAmerican: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
If your naturally good looking,mehn it's a privileged just thank jah. That thing about money making one beautiful or handsome is not true,money can only make you MORE beautiful if you were beautiful or just OK looking if you were ugly.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Between Gov Ajimobi Son & A Troll Who Ask Him Why He Allows His Wife dress Naked by 9jaAmerican: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ill trained fool, that's what that idiot governor son is. All that abuse over such trivial question. All it does is make the goat sound like a depressed ram!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by 9jaAmerican: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2018
bettercreature:
She made them what they are today it’s just sad they are ingrate
They were nothing when she met them
SHE in capital letter
Fed them
Clothed them
Gave them her own personal car
Sponsored their career
Gave them a free womb without having to pay bride price
What else do this useless tribe need ?:
Do you want her head?
you calling a whole tribe useless makes you not better than Paul and Jude okoye
Celebrities / Re: Are You Still A Musician?” Fan Questions Dr SID by 9jaAmerican: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2018
OKorowanta:
Stupid people.
Na una dey sponsor the pot of soup for him kitchen?
undecided
Oga nobody is saying he's hungry. What they want to know is if he's still what they know him for I. e music.

Make una try to dey understand text before una go jump at insult. No b all questions directed at celebs are meant to insult or shade them.
Celebrities / Re: Troll Compares Cee-c's Sexy Legs With Abuja New Yam (photo) by 9jaAmerican: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
kimnicki:
You cant please everyone

They also insult Toyin Abraham that her legs are tiny so really there some people that just sit behind laptops and phones to talk ill on their fellow human beings like they can create anyone
ceec ain't innocent of bullying . She's one nasty broad
Celebrities / Re: Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words by 9jaAmerican: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Abey I need phone numbers.
You need money, not phone numbers.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
baddosky1:

After you do!
i am not the one about to burst a vein because someone else decided to spend their money the way they deem fit. That was you, so if u gonna pop a vein, why not just go ahead and kill yourself!
Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
baddosky1:
All this foolish boy does is just to flaunt his house, flaunt his cars, flaunt this and flaunt that!

Kuku flaunt Lola's punna for us to see. Ewu Agulu! angry angry
kill yourself!!
Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
The society made him by giving his "hustle" listening ears.
qhat about those in the society who didn't give his hustle listening ears?
Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Yankee101 post=72577469][/quote]its either you are intentionally naive or something. Calling Peter okoye dangote, bill gate in a sentence. In case you're too slow to notice dangote and Bill Gates are billion dollars men who made their billions from the REAL public. Peter is an ordinary guy who toiled to make the little he has today.

The young man can only do so much. I e try and give to those around him for example his extended families who are not as lucky, few outsiders etc

The Bill Gates and dangotes of this world are directly or indirectly helped by the government of their country through monopoly and what not. What have you and your government done to help Peter, so he should handle his millions like he's a billionaire so that he goes broke tomorrow and people like you will laugh at him?

And lastly about giving to the charity, I ask HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T GIVE? BTW, the bore hole thing was done in their village home and it was done for the public not for their own use.
Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:

See Them. Society Gave Him This By Listening To His Wack Music. Giving Back To Society Is Not Necessarily Giving Money.
PS:I Do Not Wait For Freebies. I Do My Own Hustle
music that gave him that big house and those expensive cars is not wack Oga.
Celebrities / Re: "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by 9jaAmerican: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yankee101:
How many boreholes have you dug in your real village? How many roads have you helped tar? How many strangers have you fed or helped pay their school fees?

Our problem is a mentality problem not a government only issue.
If he still comes here and tell you how many people school fees he pays, how many bore hole he's dug(of which I am sure of one in their family compound), am sure someone like you would still say he his bragging.

You, when you help people hope you don't go around telling everyone!
Celebrities / Re: Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kizz Omo eiye nla.

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Boss Chick, Chika Ike Jets Out For Another Luxury Vacay by 9jaAmerican: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
All these on which salary? When was the last time you were in a movie? Which other business do you operate? Yet you brazenly flaunt First Class jet life!!

Biitches be openly flaunting their olosho lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Actress Destiny Aiko Shows Off Her Thick Thighs And Backside While At The gym. by 9jaAmerican: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Will feck her without collecting a dime!
Celebrities / Re: Mr P Shows Off G-wagon And Range Rover Sports In New Photos by 9jaAmerican: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
All this things without msc bsc PhD STD etc. What does education guarantee in these country gon sef?
Celebrities / Re: Alexx Ekubo Meets Oby Ezekwesili (PHOTOS) by 9jaAmerican: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
why should God take special care of him. How is he better than hundreds of Nigerians that are dying daily under his watch?
Celebrities / Re: Annie Idibia Caught Romancing Her Husband, 2face In A Nightclub (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Annie be acting like she gon kill herself if 2face left her.... Like, we get it, you guys love each other, you the chosen one. You Don win!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts by 9jaAmerican: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
I'm confused, i don't understand
It means he wants to feck you or marry you, your choice.
Sports / Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
On a very very light note, next Leicester match carry them straight win, stake am with your life savings borrow money join, na sure bet...... Sympathy officiating things tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
yinkus6750:
Don't know why they delayed declaring that they died.
Helicopter crash of that magnitude with that level of fire, I doubted any survivor already.
Sad one for EPL, not only Leicester.
May their souls R I P
There are some death /news you don't break in real time because of the ripple effect though. Diplomacy is fundamental in those cases.

27 Likes

Sports / Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
alezzandra:
Sad. Hope the daughter is ok
Evry one on board died, sadly. So if the daughter is on board......

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:
that's very apt; I must say
Glad you understand brother.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid & His Babe Throws Big Surprise 1st Birthday Party For His Son Zion by 9jaAmerican: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
The birthday is a "surprise " to who?. It's like ur brain dey pepper you, op.
Politics / Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:
A dead man is a dead man.Besides, what happened to the notion that good things are said about the dead.
Thats a notion for hypocrites. I can't say good things about a good dead man, and still say good things about a bad dead man. We all have to be held accountable for our deeds. A good name is d reason why we all have to be cautious while alive.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:

Harsh and moronic input undecided
Harsh and moronic input is withholding money meant for the betterment of the common man for your self and your family. Harsh and moronic is inadvertently causing hundreds of death on roads through accidents because you refuse to use the money for road construction for it's purpose and diverting such money for your personal use. I bet the family of those whose loved ones died in accidents because of bad roads won't see that guys comment as 'harsh and moronic ' .

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts by 9jaAmerican: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Only little minds will see that picture and all they can think off is sex, and guess you are part of that fraction, serious minds will look beyond that and seek what a woman can offer aside her physical looks, and nice to know you rate IQs kindly help me rate yours, I can bet your IQ isn't any higher than that of a kid in nursery level.
Alright. Have a nice day.
Celebrities / Re: Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts by 9jaAmerican: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

I actually thought u were smarter but then you double down with more stupidity, Juliet Ibrahim having a son means she can live her life, find love or what, what could be wrong in two lovers showing PDA, how does a break up change everything? why is all the focus on Juliet Ibrahim, did she date herself alone you likes need to upgrade their senses, this is becoming embarrassing
You know what, comment on that picture up there assuming you the future husband of Juliet or someone that doesn't see her as a sex object.

On your insults, I will pardon you e get where I don rate your IQ already.
Celebrities / Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Celebrates 1st Birthday With Adorable Photo. by 9jaAmerican: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
dreezybines:

grin grin grin The fear of nairaland people is making you to explain...
Lol....you know sey some of these nairaland people no get sense, any small thing Dem go dey you dey hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.