Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,553 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts by 9jaAmerican: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Im not emotional, Im calling out silly opinions like that charles novia, who goes deriding a lady cos she got out of a relationship? and I care less about who you are, status or whatever doesn't make anyone an omniknowest
Mr man, you don't go about telling people to do something with there lives when you don't know who they are and what they doing presently. About Charles novia, I believe he just said what any sensible man would say to his sister if he found a picture of a man handling and disrespecting her body on the world wide web. Note the key word, SENSIBLE man.

And please stop trying to act dumb like you don't know he is not deriding her for leaving a relationship but for allowing herself to be handled like that in public.

Ps: Juliet Ibrahim has a son about 8yrs or so who would see his mum handled like that by a man not his dad!! You welcome.
Celebrities / Re: Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts by 9jaAmerican: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:

Of course you probably think everyone wants to marry, don't go focus on you life and do better things for yourself
Why the f are u so emotional about the whole ish. And talking about doing something with someone's life, who do you know you talking to.
Politics / Re: Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army by 9jaAmerican: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
front4line:

I discovered Igbo bred endless roll call of demented humans n idiots. This as to be true, it is the only excuse why a thing like you can exist.
So because of one man you insult a whole race.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Celebrates 1st Birthday With Adorable Photo. by 9jaAmerican: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't know o, but it's like this pikin go short. Just a statement of fact not aspersions on the baby.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Actress Who Suffer Depression Share Cleavage Photo To Celebrate 200k IG Follower by 9jaAmerican: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's because you don't know people now claim 'I'm depressed ' to get attention.
Celebrities / Re: How Ifu Ennada's Poo Disgraced Her At A VIP Lounge by 9jaAmerican: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
LMAO. Nothing wey man no go see for these country celebries hand. Like, why the fuk you telling me about your 'shiiit '!!!
Celebrities / Re: Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' by 9jaAmerican: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Davido calling someone ugly, just take your time and check out all his babymamas. UGLY STUFFS!!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts by 9jaAmerican: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerian men are still misogynistic and idiotic in 2018, most of them won't still mind dating Juliet Ibrahim, just a case of hating what you can't have
There is a difference between wanting to smash someone and having long term plans I. e marriage plans for em
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Third Baby Mama Jada P Step Out In Braless Cleavage Barring Photos by 9jaAmerican: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
With two known baby mama's in the United States alone, what that boy called wizkid will be paying in child support monthly will be crazy, forgetting that you can't remain at the top of your career forever, he went about depositing semenn anyhow like an illiterate that he his.

Something 200# condoms will have prevented!! Seriously what is it with people and skin to skin, aren't they even afraid of stds. How do you delude yourself into thinking you the only one smashing that easy lay?
Celebrities / Re: 'About To Make Some Stew': Peter Okoye Says, As He Shows Off His Kitchen by 9jaAmerican: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fierce11:
This man has reduced himself to a common toke-makinwa-attention-seeking-mofo,,. Where are the ingredients for the stew? Abi he takes pictures before going to the market? Yeye upcoming dancer.
Y you come take am personal. Upcoming dancer wey fit feed you and most of your established acts. Sha no go commit suicide ontop hin matter.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Fever Video : Nigerians Storm Teebillz Page With Condolence Comments by 9jaAmerican: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
Nigerians are so disrespectful. They aren't married anymore, why are they trolling him? Goodness!
I think the trolling is because of the guys naivety in trusting Wiz. The dude even came out openly to say he was sure Wiz wouldn't do that to him, that Wiz was a junior brother to him, bla bla bla.
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party by 9jaAmerican: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
LMAO! no be small 34 years.
Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

atimes she go even post and clearly state there say she like to be spoilt with cash. she even post shit like love is good but cash is what makes it fun. the brainless fool with him big head go just dey there like mumu. i just saw her wearing a rolex. the ik i know cannot afford that. my annoyance is that i dont expect a typical naija guy to be this stupud
I swear you and I are made from the same cloth! Our thinking too alike. Serves that fool right!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna by 9jaAmerican: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Na the Ik ogbonna guy stupid pass for all these things. When your wife dey post seductive pictures all over instagram to attract richer guys, the Mumu go dey comment "GM; mmmm","hotttt" like fool thinking sey the girl no know wetin she dey do!!

Every better guy man knew the girl was gonna leave the dude when the little money he has finishes.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
carlos1:

Please take it easy on me, Am the one reading this and not Sonia or Ik Ogbonna
Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

i knew it will happen. ik was too stupid to be allowing her do all that shit on instagram. money he no get and he dey expose am to all these politicians wey go use millions scatter her brain. i hate brainless dudes like him. i knew that bitch was a gold digger. she just used him to gain entrance into nigeria knowing that she will jam a better maga here
God bless you jare. Every guy man knows that the girl was posting those seductive pics to attract a bigger fish. That Ik guy was just too naive and blind.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole by 9jaAmerican: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

This one is in pains! grin
On the contrary, he sounds elated at apc's misfortune.
Celebrities / Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
You and your husband would have been irrelevant had Nigerians minded there business. You guys practically lived your life on social media, acting like y'all will die if no one gave you attention.

When the going was good y'all posted pics of vacations from all over the world clamouring for likes all over the instagram, now e don red for una you want the same people whose attention you desperately needed then to mind there business? Clowns!!

I remember in one post like that when you were virtually naked and someone on your instagram told you to dress like a married woman that you were, your husband's reply that day was for the person to me ND his or her business now you don jam big god and left his sorry asss now he's whinning around like a bitchh asss Negro. On that note I say you both can go fuk yourselves.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by 9jaAmerican: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself.
In about 4 months time,we will see where the majority stand and even fools ought to know.

With elections so far in many states including bye elections, the hand writing is clearly on the wall that it is Buhari till 2023.

If this people were so corrupt, what stop PDP from prosecuting them all those years?

Well,PDP can wait maybe in 100 years time,they can control aso rock again and then go after those corrupt people in APC now
Why are you expecting pdp to prosecute corrupt politicians when you said pdp itself is corrupt? Isn't that why we all voted for apc, just for them to turn around and be prosecuting only those that refuses to join them. The word is hypocrisy.

One is an open thief, the other a thief, an hypocrite and a liar. Please let pdp return at least when they were stealing crumbs gets to the common man on the street somehow somehow, unlike the useless party that claims to have zero corruption yet Hunger and poverty is prevalent in there tenure.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by 9jaAmerican: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Only fools believed that Buhari was going to do this within 3 years plus.

Was PDP able to do this for 16 years that you still wanted us to vote PDP in 2015?
We gave PDP 16 years but nothing worked even though we made so much money from crude oil sales and you still wanted us to give PDP more time but just 3 years plus for APC and you are already crying, you think majority of Nigerians are fools.

APC must go for 16 years too and we will then compare.
At the rate people are dying, if we give Tinubu and Buhari 16yrs, nobody will remain in these country .

I am crying because the nepoistic basstard in Asia rock is willing to look the other way if you bleed the country dry as long as you are in apc

I'm crying because all those people in pdp u claim are thieves are now in apc, alas they are now Saints.

I'm crying because Nigeria is in the hands of a someone who even is wife has come out to tell the world is not in charge of the affairs of the country. Meaning the country is on autopilot.

Lastly yes Nigerians are not fools and they are wise to know it can only get worse with Buhari.

P s:i swear on my life these is coming from someone that fought his friends for Buhari during the 2015 election. I fought to put him there, I will fight to oust him! And mind you, you can't call someone a fool for believing it when that lying son of a b open his gworo mouth to say he was going to curb the Boko Haram insurgency within 6months due to his military background. What about his Promise on not traveling outfortreatment? SMH for una two.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by 9jaAmerican: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

I guess you were a kid when it was happening too under your PDP
Buharis core campaign promise was to eliminate insecurity, which if you are truthful to yourself you will admit it seems to have gotten worse. If Buhari cannot secure the country, reduce fuel pump price, stop politicians from overseas medical treatment what justification does he have to seek second term?

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by 9jaAmerican: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
onadana:

Gun shots where.You people just like glorifying misfortunes.I took my time to drive round the city.Yes there was tension but it's blown out of proportion probably with people like you.
Dont be a dunce!! The report of over 55 people dead by the Nigerian police of which most people with first hand knowledge of things are saying its more like 2times the number quoted by the police seems like a case of something blown out of proportion to you? Or is it because you are not at the epic center of things.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' by 9jaAmerican: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rednose:
Wow!! How rude, & coming from a woman many young Nigerian girls look up to. We may not like our leaders, but do we always have to be rude?
One of the reasons Africa remains messed up. You dare not correct someone older than you even when they are obviously in the wrong else you be termed rude. Fuckkkked up custom. Buhari is a senile old man, there,i said it.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' by 9jaAmerican: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
We know that buhari is a failure, a dictator who is only standing as a picture while cabals run the country... He is truely incompetent...
But speaking of omawunmi herself? how competent is she? apart from big boobs and big ass and the hairy pussy she carry along what impact does she have? her music career is dead, her marriage is on the collapsing edge, so she should better join hands to Aticulate in order to revieve her dead career
Whats your grieve with omawunmi? It's not like she is the one that controls the tax payers money. It's Buhari you have a problem with abeg.
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised by 9jaAmerican: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
If that guy nor be gay, make I bend. E sure for me sey dem go straff each other before that guy comot there.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Certificate Forgery: Why We Prosecute Adeleke, Spare Adeosun – Police by 9jaAmerican: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Bolustical:

No, it doesn't but if you read the report well, the Police said nobody has reported her to them.

If PDP were an effective opposition party, they'd have made sure she was sued and then denied all access to escape but as we know, they were too busy for the primaries.
You are a very stupid person .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Culture / Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by 9jaAmerican: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2018
maberry:
We Africans especially Nigerians do no not value or respect our traditions
You are not seriously comparing an ancient Bible story and something obviously instructed/prescribed by an Ifa priest, are you??
Crime / Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
iddonla:

lol..

u go sabi that gay man wey dey do pastry be dat
i fit Sabi am. I no too dey area again.
Crime / Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

nice one..

you are making me remember my hood..

ILAJE ROAD
Awin street here!
Crime / Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways
Hakeem eletu odibo high school. Went to Akoka primary school with him. I feel like I know you wey dey talk sef.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

You tried small but your understanding of the Bariga street war get small sand. Let me sieve it for you.

This is the beginning: Shola Iku was the first boss of all the boys in Ilaje Bariga. As at that time, there was no factions known today as Shaggy Boys or DownTown Boys. All the boys were together, jointly known as Ebutte Boys. Even then, only Shola iku was a cult member from his days at the university of Ibadan, before he was expelled from the school. Downtown was a fiesta organised every Xmas and Easter by Asunmon, Austin, Jasper, Opan, Segun Spaggy etc..

Shaggy was a jail bird as a result of arm robbery, who came out of prison to enter an already existing street war. There was existing dissentions between the then Ebutte Boys, which later separated the organisers of the DownTown fiesta from the main Ebutte boys. The Ebutte Boys was led by Panko aka Hakeem olori odo, others top shots were Adeoye, aka Power, Shagari, 50 cents, Asha, Ijakumo, Kabiru etc.. Shaggy later joined the foray by organising boys from Ijora and Orile, so the then Ebutte Boys sieze to exist because the weapons in the fight had changed to guns from bottles and cutlass, so Shaggy with his boys took total control.

The Downtown on the other hand formed with Asunmo as the leader and Ibrahim aka small Jaypron was one of the foot soldiers alongside his late friend called "chop biscuit", I can't remember his real name right now. When chop biscuit was killed, all the Downtown guys ran away to Abule Oja, not a single of them remained in Bariga. It was from exile that Ibrahim small Jaypron grew to become what he became today. He was a small boy in Bariga that time, although he had a promising career in area boysm because of his dedication and brutish ways
asin ehn, I wonder how person go mention Bariga street war no mention IKU!!
Crime / Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9jaAmerican: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=dannybrasky post=72185516]Nice one,I was about to ask as well! Shola iku one ruthless guy like that, sala eleba and the rest in bariga. I also left long long ago,thank God I did. Bariga is not a good place to bring up kids I swear,my younger brother was already turning into something else back then.[/quote
]Bariga seems to have that negative influence on youngsters. In Bariga being a thug is the way of life, you can't afford to be gentle or calm, that would be making yourself an easy target for people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.