Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: “No Law Requires Me To Produce My Certificate” - Buhari To Tribunal by 9jaAmerican: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Jchi9876:

They hate who I love so I hate them back

By the way I am an Igbo man from Orlu
na ogun go kee you
Celebrities / Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by 9jaAmerican: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
jasmine1600:
Wise woman, it rains everywhere.
Ask Beyoncé and Cardi B, they were all cheated and they never left their home.
question is, will you be these calm when your wife fuccks another diickk??

I'm a man, but let's all be guided biko

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by 9jaAmerican: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Princedapace:

If u are asked to stop, stop and obey police and stop. It is a crime to run away from security officers anywhere in the world. Nigerians don't try to run when they are outside the country. I have been stopped four good times, I stopped, and complied becus I had nothing hiding.
I want to believe what you wrote up there is just for banter. Cos it seems what you are saying is that the police has the right to pronounce death sentence on someone that hasn't been found guilty of any crime.

In the US, the western world or even anywhere that is not ruled by mad men, if you have a suspect who isn't a direct threat to you at that moment, you Chase all you can and if you cannot catch up you are NEVER authorized to gun that person down. That is called jungle justice. You and I know how Nigeria is, if the police stops you in this country, and they manage to get you to their station, bros innocent or not something must drop from your pocket. That young man might not necessarily be hiding anything, he might just be afraid of Nigerian police like every average Nigerian.

Countless times police has raided viewing centre, and all man go just japa because "I know follow get hin own price". Let's be guided when we talk about these country abeg!
Politics / Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by 9jaAmerican: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2019
chibu4u2:
Look at the people whose destiny were looted by iberiberism and family protesting instead of looking for a way to even add another slap to that one
Surely you don't believe these ones have the interest of imo state at heart, or that they are real imo state indegene and not imported protesters? We all know how this things work.
Believe me, the real imo state indigene are looking for a way to slap and even lynch Rochas and his family.
Celebrities / Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by 9jaAmerican: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
crimmish:
The media personality, Toke Makinwa steps out looking so vibrant and radiant. She is breath-takingly beautiful in this photo as she rocks designer wears...

She captions:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/my-skin-is-popping-toke-makinwa-dazzles-in-new-photo.html

See photo:

How can a human being be so vain!!
Politics / Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by 9jaAmerican: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2019
kernel01:

Because it's not your sister or mother, it doesn't concern you.
No, because it did not concern the afenifere group when ordinary Yorubas were being killed.you shouldn't declare war because it's now the turn of prominent yorubas to die
Celebrities / Re: Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms by 9jaAmerican: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
GistUpdates:
GistMore.com

IK Ogbonna's estranged wife, Sonia, says people should stop advising them to get back

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ik-ogbonnas-estranged-wife-sonia-says-people-should-stop-advising-them-to-get-back

I really don't pity that Ik guy, some people here warned him but he never paid attention. Everyone else except him saw his wife was a clout chasing gold digger!
Celebrities / Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by 9jaAmerican: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
The name is "Jackie Appiah"not "Appia".Learn to respectfully and correctly write someone's name even if you hate her country.
Jeez! Bro your post reeks of inferiority complex. You saying he intentional omitted the single letter 'h' because the op hates Ghana. I can bet my last penny you gon funk the spelling of some Nigerian names!! I won't immediately translate your failure to spell a Nigerian name to you hating Nigeria.
Crime / Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by 9jaAmerican: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Aldebaran:
Imagine going to a Pastor for a prayer, Only to be Raped by the same Satanic Pastor
just What if the said pastor is innocent? What if he was really framed up?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Who remembers like for atiku 4554 share for buhari 1013
What I know is that we are all in these Shi together, and e sure for me sey my case no fit worse.
Romance / Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by 9jaAmerican: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Nigerian feminist and challenger ties the knot with her man, 5 months after he slid into her DM.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/wedding-photos-nigerian-a-feminist-her-man-5-months-after-he-slid-into-her-dm
LMAO immediately I saw the lady's pics, I knew nairalanders were going to be having her for lunch. Mean people everywhere!!

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "Yes I Can't Deny It, Am Really A Drama Queen" - Tonto Dikeh Admits by 9jaAmerican: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh admits being a drama queen at a surprise birthday party organised for her. Gistvic Reports.

Bobrisky, Anita Joseph and Pretty mike also graced the occasion as Bobrisky said must people have issue with Tonto Dikeh because they don't understand her.

Tonto said:

Watch Videos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/yes-i-cant-deny-it-am-really-drama.html
A room with Bobrisky, pretty Mike, Tonto dike etc ? That ain't no birthday party, that's a congregation of Nigeria's problem children. A grenade into that room and half of Nigeria's social media problem is solved.
Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by 9jaAmerican: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Alwaystruth:
If I may ask you,why are you crying more than the bereaved ?.
You are worst than those you castigates because other than missing a younger dick
which the husband has made up for her with other goodies,what again did she miss?.
Is there any laws that says she must not marry her ancestors as you said?.
Do you know that she has secured her future and that of her unborn children?.
In the next 20 years, her children will be happy she did marry their dad while those
who marry young poor men may not be that proud. If nothing is done urgently by the
government which is very unlikely that govt will do anything, in next 3 years,we will
have over 100 to 120 million very poor people living in Nigeria and in next 5 years 1/4 of poor people
on the earth will be living in Nigeria and this lady have just avoided that by marrying this
man and all of you jealous people wanna die put.Pls free the girl joor.
At the expense of her happiness. Take a good look at all the Ned, Regina pics you've seen and check for real happiness behind her smile. A young girl of 18 married a man of 62 because of money all at the expense of her life time happiness!!!

Oh, and don't forget her so called future children will have to share the man's property with children from other six wives and future wives to come because something tells me oga Ned won't stop at Regina. And by the way Regina and her mum better be eternally subservient and loyal because the money is the man's own to give or not give. Don't ever imagine marrying a billionaire makes you a billionaire bros. Goal to enugu state and ask what Sullivan chime did to his naive second wife who thought she could stop him from philandering. Be guided bros.

Ps: you like most people assume the man is foolish not to know Regina an 18 year old married him for his money and not love, lol. If na you be the man, will you give Regina and her mum so much money so that one day she would have so much money and decide to leave you?? E go shock una sey the man wise pass una!!

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:

You must be a saint!
No I'm no saint, neither am I that person who sees everything through the lens of money. You sat behind your phone and know linda could 'buy' that fellow if she so wishes, a fellow you don't even know!! For all you know it could be otedola himself behind that moniker.

People like you will worship the most disgusting, morally bankrupt human on planet earth as long as they can "buy you". Get reoriented brother!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
Jaynom:

Linda will buy you!
Still doesn't change the fact that she is.morally deficient. And hypocrite who advised people against something she does. An immoral narcissist who claimed not to need a man for anything while secretly luring one to her bed for his speerm.
Celebrities / Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by 9jaAmerican: 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

That means if i posted a message that read thus: "if a woman wants to leave, let her go. if she comes back to u she's truly urs but if she doesn't, fvck her & move on".

Then a couple of day later, she died in her sleep.....does that mean i killed her?
No it doesn't, but it puts you at odd with the law. You tweet something like that, and then your woman does next, best believe you gon be answering a few question from the popo.
Politics / Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 3:32pm On May 19, 2019
buharitill2023:
so pdp govs are in buhari good book,
Goodbye
Politics / Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
and these govt love ikpeazu.
look man, I won't do these back and forth with you. This government persecutes only those who aren't in their good book, period. Give me one person facing persecutions from the government and I would give you an history of his fall out with the buhari led government.
Politics / Re: N8b Bailout Fund: Why We’re Probing Okorocha – EFCC by 9jaAmerican: 10:24am On May 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
But pigs and idiots said EFCC only probe pdpigz
Dude every Nigerian with a semblance of sense knows these government only fights those in their bad book. It's called witchcraft hunting. Everyone saw these coming for okorocha, he's been used and about to be dumped.
Politics / Re: Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) by 9jaAmerican: 10:15am On May 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro these guys with analog brains are dragging us back.

That guy sekoni is Sarrki the chief executive BMC zombie on this forum.
You honestly mean you guys didn't see the sarcasm in that guys post? WOW!
Travel / Re: Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 11:44pm On May 16, 2019
rusher14:

She left Nigeria 14 years ago.

I guess the land was flowing with milk and honey when she did.
of course not. But it sure wasn't flowing with this much level of insecurity, uncertainty, nepotism,gloom and what have you.
Celebrities / Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by 9jaAmerican: 6:34pm On May 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Follow up the story properly, previous reports says she and the drug baron had been having issues, then he divorced her some years back. But you know couple's and their exes, it's like he was still interested in her, and may have been keeping close.
previous report anywhere didn't say they have been divorced. Previous report said husband was arrested 2014, sentenced 2017 or so. Previous report NEVER said they were divorced. In fact previous report might have suggested wife was even still visiting in prison prior to meeting the new toyboy after which she stopped visiting. Nevertheless always make things clear with a dangerous boyfriend before leaving the relationship, or better still avoid dangerous guys the bad boy tag is alluring but it's consequence is dire
Celebrities / Re: Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks by 9jaAmerican: 7:24am On May 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The drug Baron is 47yrs. Add 20yrs imprisonment to 47yrs, that's 67. He knows he's got nothing to lose, even if he is sentenced to life imprisonment, he's got nothing to lose. Some people are finished, they know it, they drag anyone into their finishing state. He expected her to wait 20yrs for him if he was the one would he wait for a wife who is serving 20yrs.
perhaps he didn't expect her to wait for him, perhaps his anger is that she was treacherous about the whole thing. They were still married remember? She could have at least divorce him first before moving on to the next man. Maybe the woman still has an access to his drug proceed money and was flexing her new boyfriend with it??

Such behavior could have triggered an already volatile drug Lord into homicide

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by 9jaAmerican: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
lanray475:
Omo I just got info that the babe I bleeped so much in my area is getting married grin grin grin..her husband go see sign
how will you know how much they have fvvked your own future wife?? Unless you marry a virgin, your future wifeis probably somewhere this very moment servicing some dude!! So grow up.
Crime / Re: Man Forces Soldier To Pay N100K For Damaging His Tyre by 9jaAmerican: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bossontop:
The tanker driver na men him be.......respeck man

[img]https://media1./images/0f76a56cd1de4344a097dcd2331b1727/tenor.gif?itemid=5971429[/img]
I really look forward to your post. You give me amazing and apt gifs!!!. Kudos bro
Politics / Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by 9jaAmerican: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
mynd1:
Another frustrated ipod. we are waiting for u pple to start Biafra or death and we will send Buratai boys to deal with any ipod terrorist.
send them after the people killing innocent Nigerians first
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Was Offered Stupid Money But Stayed Neutral - Rapper Mi Abaga by 9jaAmerican: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

I guess it's PDP
I don't see pdp going for wizkid when they already have davido. It must be apc trying to balance out the equation.
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by 9jaAmerican: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2019
johnaruson:
Marital icon of Nigeria is Omosexy, who with fame, cash, beauty, fertile and education chooses to respect and maintain her marriage with one man.
Even omotolas mother can't swear her daughter has been with only one since she got married. Even omotolas husband won't swear to it. With all these her travels and meetings with politicians and international celebrities and what hv you.
Celebrities / Re: Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by 9jaAmerican: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Latest Celebrity Partners, Simi and Adekunle Gold who recently got married have been dishing out some Frenzy posts on instagram from their honeymoon in Capetown, South Africa.

However, Simi have taken to the platform to reveal how long his hubby, Adekunle Gold could kiss.

She revealed this in a post which she captioned

he kiss better than the sun do
but the sun do a pretty good job too .
#Ayò link in my bio

See full details below on afrobeatsglobal.com

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/simi-reveals-how-long-adekunle-gold-could-kiss-read-what-she-said/

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
I thought the reason this one had a quiet wedding was cos she wanted privacy? Why is she now inundating us with her love life.

Madam didn't know we know she had a quiet wedding because she didn't have money to do a loud one.
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer by 9jaAmerican: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Babyforever:
I always knew it...this banky guy is not a honest someone
just from this post alone?
Celebrities / Re: Mr 2kay and His 'Huge' Eggplant Pose for a Selfie - Fans React by 9jaAmerican: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Na because of these rubbish burna boy wan use blow destroy your future. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.