Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Blonchilli:

I don't really think it's a stunt. Nigerian celebrities are not smart enough to use life scenarios and make it work. Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston had some of the greatest hits because most of their songs were about events happening in their lives then (black or white, Billie jean, care about us, I will always love you etc) and they had strong lyrics not these noise or recycled products they make here. Beyoncé did same with Lemonade and Adele's albums have been telling stories about her love life. Sia songs are her story. But look at how Tiwa and Tee used the social media to almost kill their careers. This might not be a stunt cos Nigerian entertainers don't know how to use the media work for them. But if it is then their manager over did it
I feel you. But all i know is that the other okoye family members do not much care for lola for whatever reason.

Moreover,i doubt a person would allow her personality to be smeared all the time ie lola,all in the name of stunt

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
michael142:

My bro forget oh, me I still dey reason say na stunt. Na family business these boys dey do oh. Them dey bomb rare strong format. Na stunt be this. None of the psquare fit divorce their wife
lol..but i could remember as at of 2009 or there about wen the talk bin dey sey peter mama swear sey her pikin no go marry her. It was said then that his mother preferred munachi abii. The talk then was that she some unflattery and wild past,coupled with her being way older than peter,and sadly her tribe was brought into the equation. Psquares mum died 2011 i think,peter married her 2013
So u see bro,its possible the extendedfamily still hates her,cos there mother never approved of her. Hope you see why it might not be a stunt?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
clow:

Bro no one isn't saying they can't have family issues but when they being such issues online and in the public that in itself is a publicity stunt..

Just saying
i feel u. But the n again,the first post that started all these might have been just an innocent post from paul himself,before bloggers and d general publib ran amok and read diff meaning into it.
Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
So Dwayne johnson cannot use stunt to sell is movies abi Amir khan and Srk no fit abi
Mr oga,e get level wey u go reach as celeb,you no go need cheap stunts again. Besides,is it not possible that psquare might be having internal issues? I had to reply that first guy becos anytime they mention psquare and family issues,you see people shouting 'stunt' like sey people no dey get family problem again..

16 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
GoggleB:
Una stunt no go walk this time..
brodaly,if u really use ur sense check am well u go know sey psquare don pass dat level to dey use stunts like dis to sell song. Na psquare we dey talk about o,no b skiibi....

42 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Teenage Girl Post Half Naked Pictures Of Herself Online (photos) by 9jaAmerican: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
MovicVibe:
An underaged girl named MLAZI LIL TEEN @smallwaseNUZ is currently on social media posting shockingly seductive photos on twitter, may fans are calling for her account to be closed but she seems unbothered her last post she posted was captioned ”Should I pull that up?” asking her fans whether they wanted her to pull up her skirt, see some reactions below;

ukhanki‏ @TboozeSA
One thing we wanna see you pulling up are your grades

Lionel Adendorf‏ @LionelAdendorf
Account still not closed or suspended. Any update or you guys were just playing?

�September 16th � �‏ @IrineFatima
She usually posts the same type of thinga on Facebook too .. but I will be sure to let her know as soon as possible

�September 16th � �‏
I only know her grandfather. . Her parents are not in the same church .. now How do I break this to her grandfather ��
omoh,buh make ano lie,dat bweast na die...d thing still dey in form. I be christain so i no go lie

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by 9jaAmerican: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

Cooking with facecap,sunshade and gold wrist watch on abi? Be deceiving urself o

12 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire by 9jaAmerican: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dutchey:
crazy liars
if these news is not to draw attention on his new album,no b my mama born me. Remember that time that useless one called skiibi had to fake his own death to sell music? Smh for these folks
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by 9jaAmerican: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
lilmax:
I don't just like this guy's face

i bet he doesnt even know u dont like his face,or you may find out he doesnt like your face either...

19 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl by 9jaAmerican: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Josephjnr:
Personally, I see those who protest or claim to be activist for something as being part of the problem rather than solution. There are other ways one's voice can be heard. #Bring back our girls# frustrated a lot of people but failed to mention dying soldiers and never did any of them go to Sambisa to help return one of the chibok girls. Easy said than done. So if you can't do,shutp up and let those that are trying do rather than insulting and frustrating their effort. They should let police do their jobs for this is not the first time someone is escaping from custody.it happens all round the World.
U are a very daft fellow,you made absolutely no sense in your over 1000 words jargons. Just crawl out and go play with sand...

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian by 9jaAmerican: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Nneka, a US based openly gay Nigerian TV producer/director, took to her social media handles today to warn people to stop addressing her as "Bro". According to her, she recognizes she is a masculine lady but that shouldn't make them address her as "Bro". Last month, Nneka announced the date for her wedding to her lesbian partner.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/stop-calling-me-bro-i-am-lady-us-based.html

See what she wrote on Twitter below;
i think i will still 'do' her over some girls here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Bursts With Colour In New Photos by 9jaAmerican: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mrspycee:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-AgKMImM7t2Q/WX8IMXzNQVI/AAAAAAADwuY/VjJUGoVe9LwDZ5CJwJcKSWIG7u0gFsa-gCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

While it is very easy to look like a clown in colour blocking outfits, media personality and style star, Toke Makinwa pulled it off and looked gorgeous in a clash of colours .She paired her outfit with a Chanelbag and Fendi shoes.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ObuHIuGqmLE/WX8IUmADexI/AAAAAAADwuc/y7xyjBRALg8eOlJYDLJYun157izIJ1aUACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-WD1vLxvxPQE/WX8Ic_WmvlI/AAAAAAADwug/pxTeXlfB12cC4hT96CqDWAiHKnwjLjkVwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Check Source Via:
https://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-bursts-with-colour-in-new.html
She should spend more on feeding than on designers,she looks damn too skinny! Very typical of them!
Celebrities / Re: Banky W Wants To Shoot Captain Demuren In The Leg For $10 Million by 9jaAmerican: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
bbbabes1:
Banky Wellignton also known as Banky W made a very hilarious post on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bankywellington/?hl=en and captioned his best friend Captain Demuren, who happens to be the husband of popular OAP, Toolz.

The photo was about a question asked if you will shoot your best friend in the leg for $10 Million. Well it seems Banky does not care about which of the two legs, once Captain Demuren shows up, its just to blast his limbs off. That was for jokes anyways.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-WApIj3cT2lk/WXhX59C1EbI/AAAAAAAASFU/G28t_SFZt_gmGb-9M6IeeQidc3q7PsE-wCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20170726_094612_352.jpg[/img]

But let's discuss this, will you shoot your friend in the leg for $10 Million?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/banky-w-wants-to-shoot-captain-demuren.html

lalasticlala
I wont shoot my bestfriend more than 5 times onthe same leg though
Celebrities / Re: Reporting Live Bombblast In Anambra!photos by 9jaAmerican: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Raymondboyvic:
Afonjas will always come and view...thunder fire onah..up biafra
I am an anambra indigene,with relatives in the state whose safety i care for.So on behalf of everyone whose bp you raised with your bs,i say thunder kee u dia!
Crime / Re: Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS by 9jaAmerican: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So at his age he doesn't know the location of the heart?

Why stab the ribs?
i no blame you,na d bas,tards wey dey like your comment i blame
Celebrities / Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by 9jaAmerican: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Yung6ix to address Alh Lai Mohammed.

This country is a joke.
If children have no respekt for elders.

What's the dropout Yung6ix's business with where the minister's kids are studying?

Did he study himself?

The ministers' utterances doesn't even concern Yung6ix because he has never shot a music video outside Nigeria.

who are the idiots that even 'likes' this nitwits posts!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by 9jaAmerican: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicepoker:
artificial beauty. most of them are born with natural 5tupidity.
lol...some of you fvck boys here talk trash about an obvious pretty thing to gather 'likes' from insecure,jealous bit**** and misogynistic fvvkers. Very juvenile of you guys. Post ur sisters pics lets see please...
Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by 9jaAmerican: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicepoker:
artificial beauty. most of them are born with natural 5tupidity.
Celebrities / Re: Meet The World's Tallest Boy Who Is Just 8 Years But Is Already 6ft 6inches Tall by 9jaAmerican: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Emperoo:
Eight-year-old Karan Singh of India has been named the world's tallest boy towering over 6ft.

More details: https://www.mybae.mobi/forum/1/6/34/
whatsup with india sef?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by 9jaAmerican: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Swear Down
dont give up bro,he would do it!
Crime / Re: Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
The carpenter that built those caskets really tried.
It looks so neat.
in my over 25 years of exxistence,i have never seen any one more stupid than you and i have seen some stupid people! You are sooo foolish its not even funny. PS: this writeup is not forr these your post alone,its foryour regular stupid posts

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: See What Cameroonian Pop Singer, Dencia, Wrote About Pres. Buhari by 9jaAmerican: 11:22am On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:

She is right tho..
you are right bro

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 4:28pm On May 04, 2017
Amberon:
The woman isnt the victim even though she could have possibly died or sustained lasting injuries. Let's organize a pity party for the man for being "mentally unstable" to the point he brutalized his wife.

Mtcheeeew
may God not give you a bad woman for a wife,may he not give you a woman that makes your bp high whenever you think of going back home after an hectic day of work. May you be free of a woman that only brings out the worst in you,cause trust me they are many out there...and best blive it,divorcing the mother of ones child/children is not as easy as it sounds

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos by 9jaAmerican: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
dainformant:
US base younger brother of late Senator Isiaka Adeleke, Dr. Ademola Adeleke, yesterday visited his elder brothers grave in Ede, Osun State where he wept bitterly and was consoled by relatives.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-adelekes-us-based-younger.html
omo,see head like davido own shocked
dainformant:
US base younger brother of late Senator Isiaka Adeleke, Dr. Ademola Adeleke, yesterday visited his elder brothers grave in Ede, Osun State where he wept bitterly and was consoled by relatives.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-adelekes-us-based-younger.html
omo,see head like davido own
Celebrities / Re: This Would Be A Terrible News For Chelsea Fans If It’s True. by 9jaAmerican: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
owoicho13:
Read More Here: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/04/chelsea-star-eden-hazard-reportedly.html
it is a simple something....they want hazard,they give us bale,morata plus cash! Since zidane no wan get sense...
Religion / Re: "David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React by 9jaAmerican: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Jacksonville:
Nigerians! Don't be too quick to cast your stones. Some hidden truths are known only through revelation. Take it or leave it.

It's normal ponder on this, as it isn't written where David's mum was a "harlot", but this is coming from a man of revelations. Some truths are revealed to those whom God trusts. It's left for the receiver to tell the world or not.

#Mytake
you are a baastard
Celebrities / Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by 9jaAmerican: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Celebritieslife:
Davido After Clubbing Lifestyle In South Africa As He Romance And Have S** With South Africa Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnloANaTHA
tomorrow you go tell us say you no know the girl abi

72 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Iyanya Releases Hot New Photos by 9jaAmerican: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Mavin Records singer, Iyanya is unveiling a fresh look in a new set of photos just released ahead of his forthcoming new EP. The Hold On and Up 2 Somtin crooner teamed up with his ace photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi to carve out a set of clean urbane and sexy new looks.

You like?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/iyanya-releases-hot-new-photos.html
this guy hand short die! embarassed
FlirtyKaren:
Mavin Records singer, Iyanya is unveiling a fresh look in a new set of photos just released ahead of his forthcoming new EP. The Hold On and Up 2 Somtin crooner teamed up with his ace photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi to carve out a set of clean urbane and sexy new looks.

You like?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/iyanya-releases-hot-new-photos.html
this guy hand short die!
Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Taught you all you know?

Including being a baby mama to a guy
far younger than you
From a different tribe

So that when he blows you'd be part of his inheritance.

He really taught you well Lola Omotayo Okoye
foolish person like you...in otherwords you be arindin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BEAUTY EMANATES FROM THE HEART TO THE MOUTH BEFORE SEEN ON THE SURFACE......EVER WONDER WHY PEOPLE CALL YOU UGLY, I MEAN YOU REALLY ARE UGLY undecided undecided undecided IT'S BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS UGLY AND YOU MOUTH ALWAYS DROPPING SHI.T LIKE AS.S! I'D WAGER IT SMELLS HENCE YOUR OUTLOOK

MY ADVICE: CARRY YOURSELF LIKE A RESPONSIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL LADY AND PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU AS SUCH IN LIEU WALKING FROM THREAD TO THREAD LOOKING FOR BOYS TO PICK FIGHT WITH

PEACE
u r a very stupid person for calling a person ugly over a trival argument..u wey dey talk no even get profile pics make we see as u over fine.RUBBISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by 9jaAmerican: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2016
loopman:

When you Igbos don't have a way out of an arguement you resort to your default mode, insult to wriggle your way out. Speaks volume of your brain matter.
one day obasanjo tinubu orji uzor and d rest will b no more and tribalistic twats like u will remain as elder state men...i shiver at d thought of dat.
Celebrities / Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by 9jaAmerican: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
I swear it,Nigerians go to schools but they lack common sense and deductive reasoning... if the school fees is 500k, doesn't that show that the wealthy in the church and in the society at large are the ones patronizing and also paying(through their wards fee) for the maintenance of the school?? how does that then translate into the not so rich members being the ones paying for the school's logistics? I don't get how people reason in this country sometimes..
so you readily agree there is segregation of class in your church.Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.