Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
See her lap like a boiled pig leg, them go fvck this one tire shocked
i would give anything to know why you and people like you act stupid in here, anything at all. I mean, WTF mehn!! Is being stupid on social media now paying, does the owner of this forum pay or reward the most stupid comment,am I missing something here.... TF is going on!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by 9jaAmerican: 6:51am On May 21, 2018
All those grammars, all those paragraph and no single mention of the word 'baby father'. All these feminist sha

Hope other amebos like you will get to work and reveal your babaydaddy, onto karma things. #operationreveallindaikejibabydaddy##

45 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 2:32pm On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

5%
if God is God, and if there is a God, let your loved one's face the same thing the people in benue are facing .Then I will like to hear you rationalise the attitude of the government towards these killings. That is if there is a God o.
Celebrities / Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by 9jaAmerican: 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

Did you watch Ay live last 2 years when Godons was crying ( real o) insulting Buhari n his administration.. Twas Ay abi Ali baba that carried him backstage!..... the govt is trying to send this country to absolute poverty and the only money coming in are made from Yahoo! yahoo kept the Nigerian economy alive!.... Simi is a fool!
shebi you dey see those fooools

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria by 9jaAmerican: 2:49pm On May 14, 2018
OK, very good of her, noble, and other nigerian entertainers calling out the gboys. But when are they gonna call out nigerian bad government and their determination to impoverish this nation.
The most disgusting thing is these mofos pretending not to know that the government is making things extremely difficult for an average nigerian, and the reason why they do this is so that they don't get in the bad books of this politicians so that they are calledfor shows when they feel like throwing money around, who is deceiving who.

You graduate finish no work, you say make u start small something, they frustrate you through illegal tax and over expensive shiiiits. I ain't no gboy, but the reason is because the thing no gree pay me, is not because I didn't try to do it

So eff simi, noble and all other mofos criticising this guy's without giving them options and without pressuring the government to do right by its citizens eff them all to hell and back, if I hu.

If person ask those fools for small change now, they will tell you to go hustle without knowing how hard you been trying to survive.if I hustle legally for years e no pay me should I kill myself.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage .. by 9jaAmerican: 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
See what these kids have reduced 38yr old TIWA to

130 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Niniola Performs At The Headies Awards With Bubble Gum In Her Mouth, Explain WHY by 9jaAmerican: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
And you couldn't swallow the gum when you remembered you had it in your mouth

Oniro oshi
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by 9jaAmerican: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Oblongata:
ever wondered how she got the table meant for boyega in the rhythm unplugged and now fighting for a seat next to him ? Bit.ch is angry with the body guard for spoiling her chances. Body guard is aware of her antics
Dammit bruh,u smart!
Celebrities / Re: Solidstar Parts Ways With His Record Label, Achievas Entertainment by 9jaAmerican: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
mykomini:
Nigerian music star, Solid Star has amicably parted ways with his Record Label, Achievas Entertainment after 10 years of working together.

In a statement announcing his exit from the record label,Solidstar wrote;

“I Joshua Iniyezo AKA SOLIDSTAR wish to use this opportunity to thank my former label Achievas Ent for being there for me over 10yrs Words cannot express how grateful I am, Special S/O to @ossyachievas @colepeter my Bosses and the entire team for having my back u r still my family even as I begin another chapter career wise#Shaba!

Read More - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/01/solidstar-parts-ways-with-his-record.html
mykomini:
Nigerian music star, Solid Star has amicably parted ways with his Record Label, Achievas Entertainment after 10 years of working together.

“I Joshua Iniyezo AKA SOLIDSTAR wish to use this opportunity to thank my former label Achievas Ent for being there for me over 10yrs Words cannot express how grateful I am, Special S/O to @ossyachievas @colepeter my Bosses and the entire team for having my back u r still my family even as I begin another chapter career wise#Shaba!

Read More - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/01/solidstar-parts-ways-with-his-record.html
mykomini:

One of my favs
Celebrities / Re: Akon Speech On Why Africa Is Better Than America by 9jaAmerican: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
[left][/left]
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LacD_JOI04

Akon Speech on Why Africa is Better than America

Senegalese singer, songwriter and businessman Akon at the Youth Connekt in Kigali, Rwanda calling on African youth to play an active role in rebuilding and rebranding the continent and not depend of the governments to determine the future of the continent.
[u]flattery wont take u anywhere akon[\u]akon lies
Celebrities / Re: Akon Speech On Why Africa Is Better Than America by 9jaAmerican: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LacD_JOI04

Akon Speech on Why Africa is Better than America

Senegalese singer, songwriter and businessman Akon at the Youth Connekt in Kigali, Rwanda calling on African youth to play an active role in rebuilding and rebranding the continent and not depend of the governments to determine the future of the continent.
[u]flattery wont take u anywhere akon[\u]
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by 9jaAmerican: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Media Personality and Entrepreneur Toke Makinwa has revealed how a Bodygaurd to British Actor Boy John Boyega Assaulted, Humiliated and disgraced her because she wanted to sit close to the actor in Lagos, According to her she was not only stopped from sitting down, The body guard even went as far as Stopping the Waiters from Serving her any drink for her..

Remember the Actor spend the Christmas and New Year in Nigeria. Its quite a long read but its worth it..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-reveals-how-she-was.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3
Why do i have the feeling this lady is not telling the
whole truth.I mean how would a sane person take
issues with you that "stood back to watch the
exchange" and ignore the person that angered
them,these right here is an obvious lie. I make bold to say that Toke must have tried to use
her status as a public figure to influence the waiter
to unseat that lady and her friend so she(Toke) and
her friends could seat which in all likelihood
annoyed the lady.That is a more likely scenario.
So Toke should spare us the too early in the new year bullshiiiit!

53 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Narrates How She Was Humiliated Last Night At Crossroads Restaurant by 9jaAmerican: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2018
boluwatife22:
So sad... she narrated her experience on instagram and pormised to do same on all her social media pages. Read full gist here...
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-narrates-how-she-was.html
Why do i have the feeling this lady is not telling the whole truth.I mean how would a sane person take issues with you that "stood back to watch the exchange" and ignore the person that angered them,these right here is an obvious lie.

I make bold to say that Toke must have tried to use her status as a public figure to influence the waiter to unseat that lady and her friend so she(Toke) and her friends could seat which in all likelihood annoyed the lady.That is a more likely scenario.
So Toke should spare us the too early in the new year bullshiiiit!
Politics / Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by 9jaAmerican: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
EternalTruths:
Where did he get fuel to ride his bike at top speed.?

Buhari should bring out the fuel he is hiding
Damn bruh,dats cold....but very hilarious,good one.
Celebrities / Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by 9jaAmerican: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2017
ufuosman:
Soft guys
Ah dey telz u! Wetin consaign those ones and sey fuel cost?

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by 9jaAmerican: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Damoche10:
The poster of this message is a re**tard! Wetin concern us and how e take affect me?
Na you wey see the headline still click on am,come dey ask hw e take concern you b the retarded person here my brother,dont u think?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix by 9jaAmerican: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
saydfact:
Follow up to pre-wedding shoots that got Ebuka Obi-Uchendu asking who this brother he didnt know was >> https://www.nairaland.com/4178773/pre-wedding-photo-ebuka-obi-uchendus-brother

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6337156_7_png9eb9cd58b9ea5e04c890326b5c1f471f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6262431_img20171115wa0022_jpeg99c4c7c4f2234f1ecd3f8c6b4ccd320b

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/ebuka-obis-lookalike-mistaken-for-his-brother-weds-shares-adorable-wedding-pics
What caught my eyes is the touching image of that child begging for alms on a very busy road and at the risk of being knockd down by hit and run drivers.Children of his/her age should be in school but alas we live in an unfair world.

Always spare a thought for the less privilaged ones you fortunate ones,cos believe me there is more to life than how much of a slay queen or tushed up you are.There are sufferings and hunger around you,spare them a thought folks,do the little you can and make a soul happy.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 9jaAmerican: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

Reputation is everything, guide it with your life...... Robert Greene, 48 laws of power .
So therefore,no matter how much sense one makes,if they v had a blight in their lives disregard the sense they make,right?

Both u and ur robert,craze dey una head

468 Likes 40 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 9jaAmerican: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
No one will take anything he says seriously not after battering a defenseless woman.
Really Thats all your brain could make up?

644 Likes 36 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) by 9jaAmerican: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the Kitchen is beautiful but looks like a Chemistry Laboratory.
But why do Nigerian musicians show off every part of their house? If American musicians would have to show parts of their house,you go fear. most successful American musicians live in ranches,house on hill,etc and not 2 plot of land and yet they don't show off their house on social media anyhow. I don't even know what most of their houses look like upon the fact that I listen to them a lot and follow their accounts on social media
Ur own case different.You r not jealous na inferiority complex b ur problem
Celebrities / Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria?uche Maduagwu Calls Out Bankyw Over Lavish Wed by 9jaAmerican: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
goldbim:
cheesy I can't laugh oo.so uche has a P.A?? Is it your wedding??uche the blabber..whatever happened to respecting people's decision!
Wetin dey off me pass na these guy hashtags,always very dumb.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) by 9jaAmerican: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
eezeribe:
These guys should have quietly retired as Psquare....
People go solo at the beginning or middle of their career,not at the end...
Going solo at this stage would accelerate their natural obliteration from the grand stage of the Nigeria music scene ...
Go and tell jayz,celine dion,eminem and there ilks to retire and not just him,becos u feel like u can,afterall he is a nigerian and not an american or a white man.
I just dislike people like you who always feel like they have an opinion on other peoples life.Rubbish!

156 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years by 9jaAmerican: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's not by force that the person dating you must marry you. She may have found a better man in whom she's getting married to than she previously did in you. Move on!, and quit whining. It would either be your loss or hers later. Nigerian guys have this mentality that spending on a girlfriend in the course of a relationship automatically equal loyalty/marriage. I see that as benefits of being together. grin She may have also added some value to your life in some other way.
U must be stupid not to have known that yhe guy is not angry at being dumped,but at being deceived in over four years of there relationship.Make some of una dey try get sense on this forum abeg!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Spotted With 1.8 Million Necklace - Pictures by 9jaAmerican: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST (www.viviangist.ng)

Nigerian male barbie, #Bobrisky shared this photo of himself on his IG page, where he flashed this necklace (pictured above) he claims to worth nothing less than 1.8million.

However, before anyone tries to judge him, remember he didn't say 1.8 million dollars or Naira or Cedis or Cefas. He only wrote 1.8million.

Caption ...

News From : http://www.viviangist.ng/bobrisky-1-8-million-necklace/

Cc; lalasticlala
its only God and posterity that will judge linda ikeji and even nairaland for making this thing relevant. seun and linda one of una sons must remind una of bobrisky,since una like am this much...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Edreamz:
but peter loved her beauty so shut up
Watever makes you sleep at night buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Young Lady Falls Dead While Dancing To Popular Ghana Dancehall Song (photos) by 9jaAmerican: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2017
slimjaney:

A young lady who was displaying her 'insane' dancing skills on the dance floor suddenly met her death, according to an eyewitness' report.

Her family members explained that the young lady was having a medical issue which had seizures as one of its symptoms being displayed. Despite knowing her health issues, the young lady yet went to dance with her group.

The young lady fell to the ground while dancing and was left to the state of unconsciousness which led to giving up her ghost all of a sudden. It is reported that she was affected by the seizures following the continuous movement of her body to the song "One Corner" song.

The song produced by Patapaa has become a national dancehall for Ghana and it has since led to producing new dance steps and skills which involve shaking of the body deeply.

Many Ghana artiste joined the trend of dancehall music stirring up many Ghanaians to follow suit.

There have been many shared recorded video on the social media of people dancing to the so popular song.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/young-lady-falls-dead-while-dancing-to.html
First of all,no one died.These is just your own way of trying to hype a shitty song,so stop it we know you lying.

Secondly,has anyone else noticed that of recent a lot of ghanaian stuffs are making their way to nairaland.Its like Seun has a mod who is a ghanaian..because me i dont umderstand again o.
Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Edreamz:
leave munachi out of this please!!!
Dont flatter yourself! Muna is long,long forgotten now.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: ''just Pack And Go'- Paul Okoye Throws More Shade At Lola Omotayo, Fans Reacts by 9jaAmerican: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
handsomebanana:
Ah tell u

Deze bloggers Na indomie full inside dia Brain
lol...asin ehn!
Celebrities / Re: Who Is More Beautiful: Paul's Wife Or Peter's Wife (photo) by 9jaAmerican: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
MasterKim:

So this is hate speech?
But calling a certain tribe animals,
Preaching about stoning a certain tribe,...
are love speeches right?
You get what you bargained for.
You vowed to curse yourself whenever you love any Yoruba or have any sort of relationship with them and even said you'll stone them and you're expecting LOVE from this people right.
Kwontinue
I am igbo,from the same local govt as psquare as a matter of fact,but God knows how much i hate Paul and most especially Jude right now for there treatment of that lady. People are not the same,dont curse out or hate an entire race of people because of a few people stupidity.

Stupid people abound among all ethnics,lets stop generalizing. Our leaders are turning us against us,so we look the other way while they steal. Some of my best friends are yoruba, they are cool.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Who Is More Beautiful: Paul's Wife Or Peter's Wife (photo) by 9jaAmerican: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
MasterKim:

Na today?
They re naturally bred with hate.
I blame Lola for marrying from that tribe of beast.
Small tin now, dey will ask her to shave her hair and drink from the water used to bathe a corpse.

Primitive souls filled with hatred. I spit on dere fore fathers
My question is,why is the mod allowing such strong hate speech from you and your ilks for christ sake. Are you people really the leaders of tomorrow? Are you really educated? What exactly would you say the igbo race has done against you particularly apart from what these useless politicians have said? Imagine bigots like you in an exalted position tommorrow,wont that be a disaster.
Funny enough,most of you bigots hatred stem from what you were told by your parents and elders and not yourrr personal experience from these tribes,education is not all about going to school and then acting irrational in real life. Adolf hitler started with the same mindset as you bigots. Please lets be wise,and let the mods and the owner of these forum be wiser. These goes for all tribal bigots,hatred kills slowly!

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: ''just Pack And Go'- Paul Okoye Throws More Shade At Lola Omotayo, Fans Reacts by 9jaAmerican: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
blogreporter:
Oh No! I really hate to be writing about these people rift all the time, But i broke the News right? so i have to finish this..Yesterday Peter Okoye's wife Lola Omotayo reacted to the news that she's the one breaking the Psquare clan with Juju, we thought all is over, and just when we're about to sit and sip the tea, Paul Okoye has lit the flame again, and i can't help but post, Is like the hatred is really much. He shared the photo above and captioned:

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/just-pack-and-be-going-paul-okoye.html

Cc: lalasticlala

How "come and be going" take turn "pack and go" nitori olohun,broda blogger...trying to feed urself by carrying false story and putting rift btw families,innit?

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.