Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

9jaAmerican's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaAmerican's Profile / 9jaAmerican's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Disclose Naomi Campbell To Be His New Girlfriend by 9jaAmerican: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Ayt27:

Bro 10 wizkid go buy am, 3 wizkid sef go buy am
Do you people even know wizkid is not worth more than 5million dollars highest?
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Disclose Naomi Campbell To Be His New Girlfriend by 9jaAmerican: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2018
chicoMX:

Leave tori guy, I wonder how you go vouch for woman wey you never meet before.
bros Naomi no be just any woman abeg. We are talking about a notorious worldly woman here. Enter google check men she has been rumoured to date, none of them na wizkid mate financially.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Disclose Naomi Campbell To Be His New Girlfriend by 9jaAmerican: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Even ten wizkids cannot afford Naomi Campbell. Them no born am well.

You think sey this one na shola or tiwa savage. These one go finish wizkid last kobo in 6months. Enter google check who Naomi be.

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Trolls Femi Otedola And Dj Cuppy Over Her Latest Track 'werk' by 9jaAmerican: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
safarigirl:
no female artiste in Nigeria is more insulted than Yemi Alade

Yemi has released better songs than this and they have been called trash. Simi does not do trash music, so take her out of this rotten list.

The truth is that DJ Cuppy may never know the truth about her music because two groups of people comment on it; peoppe who just hate her and will drag her irrespective of what she does, and people who are destined to kiss the asssss of anyone who looks like they have a little cash to spare. She is torn between core haters and everlasting sycophants.

TBH- I personally think her music is bland. It's not awful, but it is incredibly basic and uninspiring. You can bob your head to it unconsciously if it comes up on the radio, but it won't send any club or party going wild when you drop it, neither will it have anyone in deep reflection.

BTW: Before we rush to pull out the "They hate her cuz she is rich" card, let us remember that Davido is also from a rich home and from the first song he dropped in 2011, he has gotten mad love. Forget the personality, do you really think Cuppy's music is above average?
One big bag of any brand of makeup of your choice. You are absolutely spot-on. They think anyone that critizes anyone with a little more change than them hates that person.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Trolls Femi Otedola And Dj Cuppy Over Her Latest Track 'werk' by 9jaAmerican: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Dj Cuppy is just like every other Nigerian lady, musician, dj, daughter, girlfriend, friend and celebrity.

The only crime she committed is that her father is a Nigerian billionaire. If it was the likes of Simi, Yemi Alade or Chidinma that released such music, they'll all be glorified, but because of the level of jealousy and envy Nigerians have for the innocent lady, they ended up insulting her for her effort.

It's so so unfortunate for her that she's from a country Nigeria where poor citizens envy and hate you for possessing the qualities[Riches, influence, popularity] they have always clamored and wished for. It's so unfortunate.
Her father is not the richest man in Nigeria. Other billionaires and multi-million dollar men have daughters that Nigerians don't hate on.

Maybe they hate her because she reminds them of how poor they are, and maybe because they know she enjoys doing that. You don't flaunt wealth in the midst of poverty and expect appraisals. Just maybe.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya by 9jaAmerican: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Blainz:

Wonder what your view is about a certain person that dropped out of school to follow man
All of them dey the same hoeeloshow whatsapp group. But a baby mama is a senior hoeeloshow
Celebrities / Re: Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya by 9jaAmerican: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Funkybabee:

Na u be rede see how u dey expose urself outside!!! So u haven't hear about water-proof
na your senior bros be rede .
Celebrities / Re: Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya by 9jaAmerican: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Going to swim with makeup on. If I call her werey now, they will say am hating . Meanwhile the hoeeloshow just comot for house, go take photo by the pool side then go back to house.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: [must See] Female Rapper Eva Alordia Talks About S€x & Virginity by 9jaAmerican: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Is that why you look like a painting canvas
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists by 9jaAmerican: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

Ignored.
Buffon
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists by 9jaAmerican: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
And Ambode called Sanwo-Olu a mental patient.

The last 48 hours have shown us who has mental issues,and that person is Ambode.

First he went on a crazy rant on National T.V,and then he forgot his APC membership card,when he was escaping from his own shadow. And then he switched his phone off for 24 hours,and when he switched it on, he gave instructions that all the Journalists in his town should leave.

And now he has ordered his thugs to be violent by attacking his political opponents agents. Akinwunmi Ambode is currently going through a mental break down and he needs our prayers.

Pastor T.B Joshua. Ambode is from Ondo like you, please go give him some of your magic water that cures craziness, before this man pulls his clothes and runs into the market na.ked
All these ur epistle, but still #ambo2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by 9jaAmerican: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lanruze:

Lol............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ninja Turtle you mean.....
adey tellz you...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by 9jaAmerican: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Xander85:

Don't mind him! That's part of not wanting to face reality, even when it's staring you in the face, that Nigerians are quite good at!

If Nigeria still exists in the next ten years and still persists on going down this road to perfidy that gives us a Buhari as president, presiding over an unwieldy and unmanageable contraption built on false foundations such as what we're presently faced with, then it's as certain as night follows day that Ghana would show us a clean pair of heels as they surpass us in peace, happiness, clout, and all developmental indices you could possibly think of! sad
Lol....dont be to quick to blame the dude though, you know sometimes people use words anyhow. Maybe Oga no know Wetin average mean, and in what context to use them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos APC Primary: Journalists Barred From Covering Ambode In Epe by 9jaAmerican: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:
He has shown his true character.

You know the true character of a man when (A) he comes into sudden money (B) When he holds a position of Authority and feels threatened about losing the position.

For his supporters here on Nairaland. Even the Buhari you guys call a terrorist and wants his head,has never threatened any journalists once to leave his town. When we called Ambode a vindictive person, you guys did not agree, but I hope you guys are seeing his real character?
On a second thought. Maybe Ambo is acting out cos he feels victimized, maybe he feels everyone is compromised. Remember his deputy just left him for his rival, all these points to a certain Tinubu. I know I will do same in his shoes, import pressmen from outside Naija sef....

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke by 9jaAmerican: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
The question is "was he present "? Yes or no, Turtle head.

15 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by 9jaAmerican: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
lakesider:
Which one is humanitarian again... Africans need to wake up...
An average Ghanaian is richer than an average us citizen... U need to leave naija and see it urself to know
What kinda shii did you just spew up there bruv??.... Average what!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries by 9jaAmerican: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
lakesider:
Which one is humanitarian again... Africans need to wake up...
An average Ghanaian is richer than an average us citizen... U need to leave naija and see it urself to know
What kinda shii did you just spew up there bruv?? ..average what!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by 9jaAmerican: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Shane should be for Fani Kayode, for failing to deliver his polling booth to the PDP last Saturday.

But trust the independent pigs of Biafra, they will soon be here to eulogize their God of cocaine.

Useless pigs
Thought the title of 'God of cocaine belongs to Tinubu?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by 9jaAmerican: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Some Nigerians get as dem be sha! wtf is all these hype about davido canvassing for vote for his OWN UNCLE!!!
Do you realise what davido stands to gain if his uncle emerges the winner. Do you know that officially makes davido the headliner for ANYTHING pdp in the whole of Nigeria? Do you know davido now might have a say in contract allocation in osun state?
Don't come here and start yapping like davido was not in Nigeria before his uncle came out for governorship. It's his uncle, he is doing what anyone will do for their uncle bearing in mind what you will gain if your uncle wins!!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ireti Doyle Praises Davido For His Involvement In Osun Election by 9jaAmerican: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Some Nigerians get as dem be sha! wtf is all these hype about davido canvassing for vote for his OWN UNCLE!!!
Do you realise what davido stands to gain if his uncle emerges the winner. Do you know that officially makes davido the headliner for ANYTHING pdp in the whole of Nigeria? Do you know davido now might have a say in contract allocation in osun state?
Don't come here and start yapping like davido was not in Nigeria before his uncle came out for governorship. It's his uncle, he is doing what anyone will do for their uncle bearing in mind what you will gain if your uncle wins!!!
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Ategberoson:

I thought they're inconsequential according to your personal Lord and saviour gej, when did Yoruba turn to inec that calculate election in Nigeria illiterate

just see as elderly person is here crying like a baby expecting to suck breast. thunder fyre the person that use your brain as collateral
Another thing wey una sabi, abuse people behind the internet. See me in person curse me now, u go dey piss for body. Cowards. And una betrayal didn't start from Obasanjo, or Tinubu it started from Awolowo Dem.

Professional ass kissers!!
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
MsGood:

You don't have to call him 'arindin'.
Ignore that guy joor, nobody sabi talk rubbish pass am and sometimes it becomes very annoying.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by 9jaAmerican: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71462985:
Yorubas are the most RESPECTFUL tribe in the country.

We see that on a daily basis from our friends, neighbors, staff and church members.

We give them tuale for being just so respectful to anyone older than them.

How we wish other tribes can be that way.
Yeah,we also wish salutation is equivalent to love.Na the eye service and backbiting wey be una specialty leave us for these mess wey we dey for this country so. Laughing and hailing people in there presence and trash talking them behind there back .Arindin oshi.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by 9jaAmerican: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
I'm not really a fan of Davido but c'mon Davido has got a GOOD heart no doubt.

If we all got a Davido in our lives... life will be better smiley
Lol....what if davido worked that much because he knows just like I know what will come to him in terms of monetary gain and privilages that will come to him if his uncle becomes the governor?? Im try, but make we no over hype the ol thing abeg. For all we know, his whole motive maybe selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by 9jaAmerican: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:
I still maintain that even a corrupt government will not just freeze a bank account without seeing some evidence, no matter how little, of shady deals.
If you are intelligent, the question you would ask yourself is "why does efcc always discover these shady deals in OPPOSITIONS". Especially when those oppositions need funds for election campaigns. That is if you are intelligent o, if not,dont stress ur brain

3 Likes

Politics / Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by 9jaAmerican: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
It shall never be well with these people. For Christ sake, these is making mockery of someone after raping the person! angry angry

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by 9jaAmerican: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nkechi for president 2019!!

Wetin be 'Buhari '

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up by 9jaAmerican: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nigerian Musician, D'banj was pictured in a romantic moment with his wife, Lineo all smiles as they are currently in Dubai for 'baecation'.

They both stepped out in style alongside 2Face and his wife, Annie to a dinner party yesterday.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/loved-up-photo-of-dbanj-and-his.html
I know some people that berate other celebs that show of their wives and girlfriends and they always go like 'keep your private life private.... Yen yen'and always praise dbanj for that. Then boom, dbanj is now in that bracket, wonder what they would say now.
Celebrities / Re: I Never Planned To Leave The US To Act In Nigeria – Dorcas Shola-fapson by 9jaAmerican: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
7Ebisco:
Dorcas Shola-Fapson speaks on her career, relocation and relationship.

Background

I was born in North London, England, in the 90s. I was raised there mainly by my father, as my mother passed away when I was 14 years old. After my degree at the University of Bedfordshire, I decided to pursue my passion which was acting and that led to me being given a full scholarship at the American Musical & Dramatic Academy in New York.

Career

I love my job as an actress, so it’s fun. I get loads of perks like getting lots of free stuff, loads of paid sponsorships from clothes to hair to food. It’s great, really.

A major challenge for me, as an actress, is the viewers being unable to differentiate between myself and whatever character I play. They tend to think I’m like that in real life; I guess it’s a compliment as it means I’m doing my job well.

Relocation

I always say I fell into Nigeria and it must have been all part of God’s plan because I had no plans of moving to Nigeria or even working here.

I had moved to New York from London, where I lived and still shuttle between, to pursue acting, and my agent at the time in London told me about an audition for a new television series. It was for an international audition; so, I did a self-tape to show my talent. A few days later, I got a call from the director, Biyi Bandele, who told me that he loved my audition and they wanted to fly me out to Nigeria to film. The series is called Shuga and the rest is history.

Experience

To be honest, I’ve had a great time being here. It’s amazing to have met and worked with a bunch of incredible people and I have to say I have an amazing fan base in Nigeria. But of course, I have to say that a few things have made me have bad experiences in Nigeria as well. There’s the issue of security, light, health. I mean, it’s a rather long list but let’s stay with these.

Parent’s reaction

When I told my dad I was moving to Nigeria to get into the movie industry, he wasn’t happy at all, but I’m a risk-taker and he knows that. So he had to come to terms with it and now, interestingly, he’s my biggest cheerleader.

Mother

Honestly, I don’t really like to talk about my mum as it is a real soft spot for me. However, I’ll say she was an amazing woman. She had several businesses and built a school before she passed on, which I now run. Funnily enough, I really don’t know what her reaction would have been if I’d told her that I wanted to become a full-time actress. Thinking about it, I really have no clue. Though it’s unfortunate she didn’t get to see me perform, I’m sure she’s very proud.

Roles

I can’t really say I’ve had any challenging movie role because, funnily enough, I’ve only been in two movies and Banana Island Ghost was my first. I wouldn’t say it was challenging, but it was out of my comfort zone which I loved. I have BB Sasore to thank for that. Talking about my breakthrough role, again, I’d have to say it was Banana Island Ghost which came out this year. It was produced by Bamnesia Productions, which is a joint collaboration with the amazing Biola Alabi Media and Nemsia Productions – such a fun production team to work with.

AMVCA

For the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards 2018, I was nominated for my role in Banana Island Ghost. Even though I played a small role in the production, which was directed by BB Sasore and produced by Biola Alabi, it was mighty enough to earn me a nomination, which I’m extremely happy about.

Acting/Criminology

I was born and raised in an area in north London called Tottenham. I did all my compulsory education and then decided to go to the university to study criminology because I wanted to represent the minority as a black criminal lawyer. I also wanted to be a face of positive change. You could ask why I chose acting over criminology for now but I’ll just have to say that the passion drove me to be an actress. I love my job as an actress. Though I’m currently acting, I definitely, in the long run, would like to have a rehabilitation centre or organisation for young offenders from inner city neighbourhoods, to help them channel their crafts in the right way via arts or sports.

Relationship

It depends on who’s asking if I’m single. Don’t mind me, I’m only joking. I’m single at the moment. The kind of man I’ll call ideal is someone who is God-fearing, ambitious, confident, funny and smart. This is a seller any day.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-never-planned-to-leave-us-to-act-in.html
as you tell us all these things finish now, wetin make we come do? Comot boxer use am do eyeglass?
Politics / Re: Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London by 9jaAmerican: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Meekdon:
The Presidency, Thursday night denied allegation by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s planned 10-days leave to London was a plot to impeach
the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The presidency in a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu in Abuja, said Buhari is a democrat that does not indulge in any unconstitutional and illegal act.
In the statement titled “Nigerians don’t believe PDP anymore” called on the opposition party to proffer solutions to issues in the country rather than ‘cry wolf’

The statement read: “Claims by the failing Peoples Democratic Party that President Muhammadu Buhari had taken a token a 10-day leave in order to leave the stage for illegal and unconstitutional actions by the administration are both ridiculous agnd a hollow narrative to garner cheap sympathy.

“That the President, himself a sworn democrat had handed power to his deputy without compulsion is itself exemplary and innovative, something that the PDP failed to produce in their sixteen years of monumental mismanagement and sadistic plunder.

“For the benefit of the doubters, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, the Vice President who acts in the absence of the President is a lawyer of the highest rank and a social rights crusader who had received local and international acclaim before he took the president office.
“It is inconceivable that this is the team to copy the bad manners cast in stone in the PDP.

“We welcome objective criticism and take them seriously and humbly, but Nigerians must by now be tired of a party, the stock in trade of which is to cry wolf where there is none, ostensibly to spread negativity and distract the President’s attention from the cleansing operations he has been mandated carry out.

“The President is carrying out difficult reforms for the future growth of the country, such as the implementation of the ease of doing business, the Treasury Single Account, TSA, the whistleblower process, and hundreds of others, including the massive investment in rail, roads and power.

“If such reforms had happened in 16 years of the PDP, it would have made things much better for the country. “Instead, they seem to be fixated with a desperate quest for power, nothing but power for its own sake because they have nothing to offer. They draw a sadistic pleasure when things appear to be going wrongly, yet they offer nothing by way of remedy or solutions.

“The whole country is fighting corruption and the ordinary citizen is happy about all that is happening. The economic parameters have changed for the better, a clear indication that the administration’s political and economic strategies are working but the opposition is not interested.

“If the PDP doesn’t have anything that would help our farmers, women, the common man and the youth, they should just keep quiet.

“In the end, one thing Nigerians should take away from the cacophonous falsehoods from the PDP and the tenants back in their tent is that they all fear one thing, that their old records will be reopened.”

[url]http://www.kendogist.com/2018/08/buhari-replies-pdp-on-plans-to-impeach.html[/Buhari replies PDP on plans to impeach Saraki while in Londonurl]
but Wetin Buhari dey go do for London every 2 minutes, Wetin b dat thing make them tell us

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings by 9jaAmerican: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2018
praizblog:
Redeem Christian church of God Rccg general oversee react to recent killings that happened in Plateau, commit Nigerian into God’s hands

Gist from praize news
Praying when you can easily put pressure on the leaders and make them sit up by openly speaking out.Africans sef

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-adeboye-react-to-plateau-killings/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities Thank Ahmed Musa For His Incredible Goals Against Iceland by 9jaAmerican: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Last last them go lose to Argentina Ahmed Musa go score own go.
Them dey come Abuja by Tuesday unfailingly.

See how a failed nation is celebrating a lucky victory against a weak Iceland team filled with mediocre players.

I shame for this country angry
u have no idea how much i would love to beat sensr into you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.