Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by 9jaArea: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is great news, serious Nigerians a taking advantage of opportunities.

If everyone is committed in any little way they can, then Nigeria is headed for greatness.
Crime / Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by 9jaArea: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
They brought flash grenades too?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by 9jaArea: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm not happy about Bello winning but this Dino matter sweet me die grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: CCECC Moves Factory To Ogun State For Train Wagon Production by 9jaArea: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Has construction started yet?

I don't think so, the president is supposed to flag off construction when he is back in the country.
Travel / Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by 9jaArea: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2019
fatymore:
chain...may we never be victims of unfortunate circumstances

What we all wish for.
Travel / Re: Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden by 9jaArea: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
The guy that died just got married 3 months ago... This is so sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) by 9jaArea: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Doesn't make it right

Flier:
Students do falsify their age often so they can go for NYSC
Politics / Re: Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) by 9jaArea: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
This particular book can be judged by its cover. Haba, we should fear God small na

poksmahn:

Never judge a book by its cover!
Politics / Re: Oyo 27-Year-Old Commissioner, Hon Fakorede Hosts Media Influencers (photos) by 9jaArea: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2019
I'm still looking for th 27 year old

I think he is 40 too

Flier:
I hope he didn’t falsify his age, he look 35 or 40

This man does not have the fear of God in him, 27 ke?

33 would've been better.

Lamasta:

Lol political age grin

9 Likes

Politics / Re: FEC Approves N109.4bn For Ibadan – Ilesha – Ife, Kano – Katsina Dual Carriage Wa by 9jaArea: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is good.

Why is no one talking about Ajaokuta to Okene dual carriage? That road is in dire need of reconstruction.
Politics / Re: No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors by 9jaArea: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2019
The moment Benue claimed more than 1 billion as refund for rehabilitating FG roads I knew it was all fraud.

Ceegar01:
I think fashola is making a great point there imagine the amount of money states like Ogun, Delta and Rivers State are claiming to have spent on federal roads which i know they didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos by 9jaArea: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good Job, the road should be properly marked upon completion.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons by 9jaArea: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerian footballers and protesting for money be like 5&6
Business / Re: Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? by 9jaArea: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some time this year I wanted to invest in Jaiz thing but I found a better investment package with another financial institution. 12% per annum (investment can be withdrawn t any time). It fluctuates though, depending on inflation rate but has never gone beyond 10% according to an investor that introduced me.

The sharing formula for Jaiz investment is 35/65 of profit made from your investment.

Customer 35%

Bank 65%

midolian:
Has Anyone tried doing business with Jaiz bank? What is the profit sharing like? please I need someone who has tried it or has the knowledge to guide me. I am thinking of trying one of their products and services, Jaiz premium savings account(JAPSA)

On JAPSA, this is what you 'll find on the bank's website which does not answer my question...

https://jaizbankplc.com/jaiz-product-and-services/private-banking/jaiz-premium-savings-account/

Please I need someone to confirm if the returns are truly attractive..and to also let me know all I need to know about this JAPSA before going into it.

Thanks.

You can make much more investing 1.5m
faridasr:
I fixed 1.5m for 30 days and they paid me about 4k profit.

Anyone Interested should leave contact details preferably WhatsApp. Please no one should come call me a fraud oo, the information I will give is about a reputable financial institution.

oldtruth:

Will be glad if you can share their info. 12% looks reasonable okay
Phones / Re: SOLD by 9jaArea: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
How much and location?
Politics / Re: FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b by 9jaArea: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
I always wonder why no one is talking about that road.

mayweather145:
So with all this frequent visit of kogi governor yahaya bello , he could not get the president to include that dilapidated ajaoukuta road to this. So he goes there to shake hand, take picture and laugh out loud . chaii kogi state is in shit !

1 Like

Crime / Re: FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago by 9jaArea: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2019
So even at the time that FBI is on over drive, these fraudsters keep travelling to America. Well it's good for them they should arrest them all and confiscate any assets they've acquired with ill gotten wealth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China by 9jaArea: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
martineverest:
as in eh...Angola and Senegal used to be our leaders

Hahaha fear dey catch them now even when them see Niger, thinking it's Nigeria written in short.
Sports / Re: FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China by 9jaArea: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bro they are more oriented..you know the US has this slogan think about what you will do for america and not what america will do for you they live with this..most Nigerians know nothing called patriotism and passion..all they want is benefits and rewards..even for football,,the foreign Nigerians representing us are more focused and determine than the ibiles

My thoughts exactly, these guys you will never hear them complain about bonuses. Before the WC they complained about funds for travel, food and accommodation when the sports commission did not remit funds.

If that is done to the football team, they will strike and refuse to train.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom by 9jaArea: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2019
When this mumu was in APC he said George Akume was not allowing him use state resources judiciously, who is preventing him now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China by 9jaArea: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2019
NLorubebe:
must you reply every thread? Good try kee you dia!

Back to the topic jare. Whoever saw the game against Korea and China the host especially will agree these guys deserve big fat bonuses. The played with their body, soul and spirit even when the spectators were against them during the Chinese game. They shut the whole crowd up

They've always played their hearts out, these Nigerian Americans have a different mindset, they are more patriotic than Nigerians in Nigeria even when the reward is meager.

This team was just unlucky in the first match against Russia but lesson have been learnt and it's going to be a different ball game at the Olympics.

3 Likes

Sports / Re: FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China by 9jaArea: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2019
We've taken over since 2015, Nigeria lost out of the 2017 Afrobasket because of federation politics.

Nigeria will rule African basketball for the next Decade or more.

majamajic:
Nigeria is taking over in Africa basketball
Phones / Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by 9jaArea: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm not saying this is a scam, but I'm just surprised at the competency of the DSS guy.

As at September 3rd the the phone was still missing, between 3rd and fourth the phone was found and the thief arrested in Lagos.

Secondly, the OP said he lived in Abuja later he said phone was stolen in Portharcourt. If na like this DSS dey work boko boys them for don vanish all. grin

I'm glad you got your phone back.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. by 9jaArea: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Ebonyi state

This is a beauty, trust nigerians to defeace it with posters.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tax Defaulters In Nigeria: Obasanjo, Davido, Omisore, Others Top 19,000 List by 9jaArea: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
So payporte cannot pay tax but wasted millions to sponsor Big Brother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by 9jaArea: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wahala dey sleep yanga go wake am... Can someone please drop the content of the court order that proscribed IPOB.
Crime / Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by 9jaArea: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Whenever police officers are involved.

vibbb:
If only naija police can be this professional at all time.
Seems like they work via proper investigation whenever they wanted to.

But then, Weldon. #GoodJob.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Video: Nigeria Beat Senegal 55-60 To Win Afrobasket 2019 by 9jaArea: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tokziby:

It doesn't matter bro, what if the two African teams gets knocked out in the pre-qualifiers, that means Africa won't have a representative.

I don't know about the the other one but Nigeria will qualify.

FIBA changed a lot of things at the international scene so there'll be lots more basketball action at that level, for me it's a good thing. It will make the game more popular.
Sports / Re: Video: Nigeria Beat Senegal 55-60 To Win Afrobasket 2019 by 9jaArea: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Tokziby:
What type of qualifications be this?? That's too much. We are Africa's best and we need no more qualifiers except they don't want any African representative. By the time u include almighty USA and Japan in a pre-qualifier how do u expect us to qualify.

That rule is a complete Bullish*t!!!

How can an Olympic tournament not have a continental representative

Japan should not feature on this statement, Nigeria was rated 8th in the last world cup. We are a powerhouse in world basketball, according to the coach more ladies are willing to play.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Defeats Mali 79-58, Will Play Senegal In Afrobasket 2019 Final. by 9jaArea: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Those fans will go quiet after the first half and the few Nigerian fans will take over the magnificent Dakar arena.

We will make a meal of Senegal on their home court tomorrow.

I wonder why Nigerians see anything Nigerian to be inferior.

Timmyprox:
Senegal have more supporters I watch their game against Angola you need to see the way Senegal fans are cheering up the team
Anyway Nigeria is not a walkover
wink wink

Work in progress bro

mikkycoins:
Go Girls
It's high time we replicate our sports dominion globally and not just in Africa

Every championship game is tough but trust me this game will be over before the 40th minute

This D'tigress team is too good for the Senegalese, the 2 best teams in this competition are the 1st and 2nd five of the Tigress.

ifeconwamama247:
Those girls are too good, but meeting Senegal in finals will be a tough game, their fans are something else.

Check your facts before coming to public, how many of the superior teams hit the century even at the female worldcup?

femi4:
Substandard, they couldn't pull 100pts since the inception of this competition

8 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Defeats Congo 79-46 In Afrobasket. Will Face Mali In Semi Final. by 9jaArea: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2019
Aystarz:

They're good, no doubt, but faint praise isn't necessary here. D'Tigers won the Afrobasket too not long ago, remember?

Ignorance is a bad thing, he does not know that D'tigers are the highest ranked team in Africa. They only lost to Tunisia in the last afrobasket cause of shoddy preparations as a result of the administrative politics.

At the moment no African team can withstand the firing power of D'tigers

This we will win it for the 2nd time in a role.

There's going to be an Olympic qualifying series, (pre and proper)FIBA has changed a lot of this recently. .

Barryseal:

The winners of this tournament doesn't qualify straight out for the Olympics?

Mali is going to be a tough test no doubt, but this is a different Tigress team. The team has evolve since 2019 ranking 8th at the worldcup.
There's no team in this competition that can stand the defensive prowess of our ladies

Addme:
Before opening the thread,I knew the OP would be naptu2. Good job bro...
MalI would be a very good test for D Tigress as they nearly beat us in 2017 semi final.
They tore us apart in the 4th quarter with DTigress winning by just 1 point.
Though I believe we will defeat them but will not be a stroll in the pack like the last 3 games.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? by 9jaArea: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
I am not using the A30, I'm using A50 and the battery drains fast on heavy usage. If you're a heavy user you can't get full day usage on a single charge.

tonex360:
Please I need quick answer to this, I bought a30, I have been using it for over 4 days now, but I noticed that whenever am browsing or chatting constantly (heavy usage) the battery keep reducing at every 4 minutes or less. Please have you experience this or does it mean my own a30 battery is faulty. Please I need answer asap to know if I should return it in exchange to another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.