Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Romance / Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by 9jaArea: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Show of hatred without any provocation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by 9jaArea: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
There will be no condition, he won't get bail.

imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol
Politics / Re: RIVERS State Flyover Investmests Undermined By Julius Berger's Poor Designs by 9jaArea: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2021
KingsCity:

I don't believe Rivers paid for poor design

Have you seen other Berger designs? Why is the case of Rivers different?
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me by 9jaArea: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Funny guy.

Same guy that fled when it was obvious he could not qualify the team for AFCON.

Please remain where you are.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: RIVERS State Flyover Investmests Undermined By Julius Berger's Poor Designs by 9jaArea: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
The state got what she paid for.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by 9jaArea: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Most people in this comment section understand is as twitter trying to find a back door to the Nigerian space.

I wonder what Nigeria will be like when people like these are in leadership positions.

alizma:
Nigerians are good at creating problems. Twitter said they are working to restore access but OP said Twitter said they are working to bypass.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Picture: 8 Armored Vehicle Manufactured in Ogun Awaiting Exportation to the Chad by 9jaArea: 10:28pm On May 28, 2021
It can only get better for Proforce.
Politics / Re: ESN Commander Didn't Die In Gun Battle With Army- IPOB Clarifies by 9jaArea: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Does he always wear charms to sleep?

The 2 military men that lost their lives, did he shot them from his sleep?
Politics / Re: How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB by 9jaArea: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ambush is a war tactic. The army did a great job here, if you're pained pick up a riffle too.

gwafaeziokwu:
Nothing but the truth. There were reports of heavy shooting at Mgbidi junction in the early hours of today.

Nigeria security knows how to fabricate stories to show fake valor. Nothing sweet them like soft targets. This was pure ambush by the cowardly Army.

Rest on, Ikonso.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu by 9jaArea: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Which southerners business has been frustrated by government?

Hambivert:
Dangote Sugar= BUA Sugar
Dangote Oil Refinery=BUA Oil Refinery
Dangote Spaghetti=. BUA Spaghetti

BUA's style on how to beat Dangote revolves around how to be Dangote.

Anyways, since the government would frustrate the businesses of Southerners, I am happy to see two Northerners fight to break monopoly.
Every region wins at the end.

9 Likes

Travel / Re: Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today by 9jaArea: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
What do oil producing states spend money on?
Phones / Re: Recommend Between LG And Hisense--- TV, Freezer And AC by 9jaArea: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
For durability and value for money choose LG.
TV/Movies / Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by 9jaArea: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
I felt so too, but as an adult I'm sympathetic to Tom, he's the victim �

Kriss216:
Jerry's petite size is comical. I see Tom as a bully
Business / Re: CBN's NIBSS Launches Payment Solution, NQR To The Financial Sector by 9jaArea: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
I think NIBBS is harmonising the existing solutions.

SarkinYarki:
This QR code solution has been in use in Nigeria for over 6 years now , it was started by access bank Pay with Capture, then mastercard came with mastercard pass ,then VISA launched VISA QR , then Interswitch has their own QTQR. ..this is actually late to the market for NIBBs and will fail again like their Mcash

1 Like

Health / Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by 9jaArea: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
People who are already infected don't take vaccines. Vaccination is for prevention not cure.

Grace001:
They should give it to those already in their isolation centers to monitor their reactions
Travel / Re: Aroma Flyover In Awka: A Death Trap (Pictures) by 9jaArea: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
They wanted to have something similar to Eko bridge but forgot to give the job to the right contractors.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching by 9jaArea: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Everything is politics to Makinde.

aremuforlife:
The state should be able to find lasting solution to open grazing, ranching would be the best option. There is nothing bad in provi8land for ranching, the private bus6will be tax and state will be able to a better revenue and also have a better database for those into cattle rearing.
Travel / Re: Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
I really wish they did that for future development. If you also think about it critically, it may not be a good idea if the intended rail integration is a standard gauge.

Ank:
I thought they said there will be provision for rail line on the bridge. Don't seem to see it.

The bridge is a dual carriage, those pillars are for the second lane.

uptimum123:

I believe the second pillars is meant for the rail tracks
Politics / Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by 9jaArea: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Great job by the Governor.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by 9jaArea: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
ok
Phones / Re: FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number by 9jaArea: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's terrible how shallow you guys think, already active SIM cards are tied to biometrics data of the owners. From your submission, that is not enough data for the police to trace until NIN is added.

What is wrong with taking security of your SIM more seriously?

What's the essence of SIM lock?

Nigeria is trying to harmonize all her Biometrics databases, this should not be so hard to understand.

IlovePMB:
Always on the wrong time of the year. Useless and insensitive government.

This policy is useless because it would put innocent people into trouble. Criminals would rob you of your phone and use it to make all the calls they need and throw your sim card away after they are done. The police would then arrest you.

Aboki remains Aboki.

1 Like

Phones / Re: FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent by 9jaArea: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Worksunlimited:
As at last week... Operators haven't put the directive into motion...

Better to take this gist with a pinch of salt

I don't know about other networks but there has been rates review on Airtel.

The offer for 5k now is 20GB as against the previous 15GB.
Romance / Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by 9jaArea: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
The bag be like ass.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart by 9jaArea: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Finally, Social Media space is going back to normal. No more end SARS false stories all over the TL.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Phones / Re: How To Recover Money From A Scammer by 9jaArea: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nice job Op

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit by 9jaArea: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
These people will soon find heaven wherever it is hidden.
Travel / Re: Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures by 9jaArea: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
I expected drone pictures, nice try.

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Oil Refinery in Imo state by 9jaArea: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
This model of private refineries was what Nigeria ever needed.

Good leadership from Buhari and his team.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.