Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Car Talk / Re: How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? by 9jaArea: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
ifykris22:
My brother things in Nigeria keeps getting worse...

I've been driving with my print out for 3yrs now... I applied for my driving license August 2018 is not out yet, with no sign of when I'll be going for biometrics ...

This is not about the system, go and ask for a refund from the person you contracted to by pass laid down procedures for you.
Politics / Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by 9jaArea: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
The prison he will be sent to needs wheelchairs and stretchers, loads of it.
Politics / Re: Udom Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District by 9jaArea: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Not bad, make the rest of the roads and make them more beautiful.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Beats Mozambique 85-51 In Women's Basketball Olympics Qualifier. by 9jaArea: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
Why our female basketballers fresh like this, whereas our female footballers strong like men.

If person no tell you say na women dey play football, Walai you no fit know, you go argue say na super eagles

See cute babes everywhere
Na so basketball soft reach?

Basketballers build differently from footballers

1 Like

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by 9jaArea: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Hahahahaa he should open the gates of hell abeg.
Crime / Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by 9jaArea: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Small tree or even ceiling fan will do the job

Though I am not sure she will hang because Nigerian Governors shy from signing dead warrants.
Built2last:
That was a sharia judgement.

if it was a female southern judge, that wont have happened.

Does Nigeria even have facility to hang criminals.

Rubbish
Travel / Re: Update On Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Project. by 9jaArea: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ya'll hailed Saraki's senate when they rejected the borrowing plan that was supposed to finance the rail projects in other parts of the country.

What's the fuss about now?

thundafire:
Then y don't dey government embark on such project in dey SS passing through the SE so dat dey regions wouldn't feel neglected Amaechi will be blind to make such project run in SS but will be quick to say same in DAURA

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by 9jaArea: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
K
Politics / Re: PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death by 9jaArea: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why is the guy on the truck still with his microphone?
Politics / Re: Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) by 9jaArea: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
If there were such efforts in the past to build the capacity of the Military, the armed forces would be better equipped to confront the challenges we face as a nation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date by 9jaArea: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2020
This is the reason I prefer someone in his inner cycle to succeed him.

Maybe an Osinbajo, Fashola or Ameachi. Though it's going to be a tough one for Ameachi but we need these three to some how remain in the next government.

Ustec:
OBJ made a lot of noise back then too,
I believe Baba will finally do something about it.
The problem back then was that all those money that were suppose to revived those companies are being embezzled.,
Yet they don't want to borrow to revived the companies.
Buhari is setting a good standard, whoever succeeds him should follow on in his path,else trouble awaits he/she,cos people are now much more enlightened and interested in what is going on in government,unlike before.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by 9jaArea: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Don't blame her pastor, dow do you expect a lady that is sexually active before you to become celibate because you promise here marriage?

Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans
Education / Re: No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why by 9jaArea: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2020
The Nigeria University system needs a total overhaul and a purge of incompetent academic staff.
Politics / Re: Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu by 9jaArea: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Politics / Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car by 9jaArea: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some very sad people will come here and support the extortion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Vs Dauda: EFCC Mulls Lie Detector Test To Determine Liar by 9jaArea: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't think a polygraph can work on Nigerians, especially political exposed persons. They lie with too much confidence.

People that believe their own lies.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract by 9jaArea: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Finally, that road needs total reconstruction.

I wonder who awarded the contract to that company in the first place.
Family / Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Looks like a banded krait but they are found only in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

I suspect it's a forest cobra.

masseratti:
Can anyone please help us with the type of snake this is? The name of the snake will suffice.

It's a mystery if it is indeed a krait.

masseratti:
wow, thanks, but how did it hot to Nigeria?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos From The Ongoing Renovation At Enugu International Airport by 9jaArea: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Brother wey mumu cheesy

Chizmickey:
Are they building roads or building an airport? I can only see road bulldozers.

Ndi BMC has posted this to make the southeast people smile

1 Like

Politics / Re: Railway: What FG should do to cover the whole country — NRC MD by 9jaArea: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Read the post again, this time do it slowly.

Even trains on the narrow gauge do not take 3hrs to get to Ibadan from Lagos

Rem22:
To me,being in a train for good three and half hours from lagos to ibadan is a punishment. I'll rather go by road
Politics / Re: Cross-Over Night: Enugu Government Bans Burning Of Tyres On Roads by 9jaArea: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good, Nigerians don't have sense they will still burn tires.

5 Likes

Properties / Re: Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
It's a high rise not a Skyscraper, don't let the Op mislead you.

Beautiful piece of architecture.

IkeOnyia:
How many generators will he use to power this building? And will it be properly utilized? An ordinary 3 storey commercial building in a city finds it hard to get clients to rent space and this man just built a skyscraper inside a village! Can't help but see political undertones in this building. BTW, many Nkerehi people have not accepted that name change to Umuchukwu .
Politics / Re: Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) by 9jaArea: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
There are some very impactful projects going on in Nigeria without much media hype.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by 9jaArea: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2019
Ok
Politics / Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by 9jaArea: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
If I am not mistaking the funding plan for this project along side major infrastructural projects like the Mambila dam was rejected by the Saraki's Senate and some people applauded, it has been reintroduced still people are calling the 9th Nass rubber stamp for agreeing to approve.

ogmask:
Ameachi what about the coastal rail line from calabar to Lagos? All we hear is Abuja- kano, Lagos- ibadan, warri - itakpe....what about the brand new coastal rail you guys campaigned with in 2015?
Politics / Re: Speech By President Buhari As He Signs 2020 Budget Into Law by 9jaArea: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
There's better Unity in this 9th NASS, both the minority and majority are working together.

Sometimes is better to remain silent and save yourself public embarrassment, Presidents don't write speeches. There are professional speech writers and every President has one.

oluwaahmed:
If I hear say buhari prepare this speech

7 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by 9jaArea: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
If we don't give them they will dam rivers and Nigeria will suffer it.

Chidave9:
SEE LEVEL WE NO GET FOOD WE DEY GIVE OUR BROTHERS FOOD CHOP.
Politics / Re: Kogi West Rerun: Smart Adeyemi Extends Lead by 9jaArea: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na wao I never see where Dino get up to 50 votes grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: UNN Witchcraft Conference: CAN Fixes Prayer Conference On The Same Date by 9jaArea: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Christians are oppressors
Phones / Re: Unlimited Subscription by 9jaArea: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2019
DaveHert:

Thanks! Am in the metropolitan part of PH so it should be good.

Don't bank on that, I'm telling you from experience, get the marketer to bring a device to your location and test the signal level.

2 inches can make a big difference with Spectranet.
Phones / Re: Unlimited Subscription by 9jaArea: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2019
The night speed is not throttled, but ensure the network is strong at the location you intend to use it. Else it will be a horrible experience for you and don't be carried away by the 13mb per sec.

DaveHert:

Hard to understand what u just said, But what about these mega plans that look affordable? They are currently giving 1 month free plan (with free browsing from 1am to 7am) on purchase of one of their mifi/router devices. I just hope the network speed is as u said as I am in Port Harcourt. Whats ur location? Do you know if the free midnight browsing is throttled?
Politics / Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by 9jaArea: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is a tough one for the government to decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.