Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 40 pages)

Travel / Re: How Safe Are Our Railway Tracks In Nigeria? Abuja As A Case Study! by 9jaArea: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
OP look at your third picture a perimeter fence is captured on the left. The fencing was supposed to go whole stretch I don't know the level of implementation at the moment but the stretch from Kubwa to Idu has fully been implemented.

We have a long way to go in this country, the rate of indiscipline is unheard of.
Politics / Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by 9jaArea: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ahh!!! What use is the cubicle?
The man sha want follow lay down regulations make e no be like him bypass all.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President by 9jaArea: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Goje must not be Senate President

7 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? by 9jaArea: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2019
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election by 9jaArea: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Let's wait as the results trickle in

1 Like

Crime / Re: Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ibadan girls can get pregnant by merely sighting a d*i*ck
Education / Re: Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) by 9jaArea: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Build toilet?

Ayomigreen0:
Wow, I love this
This are leaders with great motives

Only if our President can emulate such
Crime / Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by 9jaArea: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Them for kuku ma leave am inside the bus
Nairaland / General / Re: Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics by 9jaArea: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
The corpse didn't want to go home, na so his village bad reach?
Even in death he refuse to go home.

Double wahala for the owner of deadi body
Politics / Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by 9jaArea: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Alright I get it now thanks
FearGodinall:
. You don't get it properly,not that he didn't declare his asset properly but some of the recent assets he declared were not captured in 2004 when he declared as at then and that's is the real issue were this docile government is making mountain out of it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by 9jaArea: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Direct your question to the right place (CCB )

manny4life:

Did Buhari declare his assets?
Politics / Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by 9jaArea: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kylekent59:
One man at alaba market got more than this naa.

Dis one na chicken change to him.

I am very sure wizkid is richer than this.

Sure thing, I think the issue here is non declaration as mandated by the constitution of FRN
Politics / Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by 9jaArea: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kylekent59:
One man at alaba market got more than this naa.

Dis one na chicken change to him.

I am very sure wizkid is richer than this.

Sure thing, I think the issue here is non declaration as stipulated by the constitution.
Politics / Re: Photos: Cassava To Ethanol Plant To Begin Operation In Ondo State Soon by 9jaArea: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
This industrialisation drive is good for Ondo state. Good governor
Properties / Re: Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home by 9jaArea: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Mirror nko?

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Big Python Killed Around Ajah Area, Lagos (photos) by 9jaArea: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lalalaaa
TV/Movies / Re: BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA by 9jaArea: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Looks like a photo frame
Politics / Re: Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege by 9jaArea: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Well said omo Buhari better be interested in who becomes the SP.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku And Lagos School Building Collapse by 9jaArea: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Still vexing for the way he was rejected at the polls.

mmb:
I just keep wandering why Atiku has not sympathise with victims of Lagos building collapse.

If it were to be during campaign, he would have been the first to send his sympathy message.
Politics / Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site by 9jaArea: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
You too much....

olujastro:
It's nice to know that for the first time in Nigeria since 1999, projects weren't brought to a halt simply because of general elections.
In the past, governance ceases some months to elections and resumes some months after inauguration because monies meant for projects were diverted into securing reelection at all costs. Election period was the time for many people to hammer for doing almost nothing. Not so anymore

Having said that, I love Fashola as a hard worker but I think we need the stubbornness of Amaechi in the power sector to deal with those Discos that are slowing our progress there.
They need to be given a marching order to invest in upgrading their equipment and stop estimated billing, or be shown the way out.
Abnormal situations require abnormal people. wink
Politics / Re: Why Are White People So Developed And Cool by 9jaArea: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
I lie?
If there's another reason I'm willing to learn.

meccuno:
angry angry angry
Sports / Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List by 9jaArea: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerian sports administrators and coaches are so shortsighted, that was the same way we lost Alaba to Europe.
All because they prefer over aged people that will pay a bribe.

Jaqenhghar:

Why am I not surprised.
Sports / Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes Forbes Highest Paid NBA Players 2018 List by 9jaArea: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
He was rejected by Nigeria at 17 when he made attempts to kit up for the green...
Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 by 9jaArea: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Do the job and send this to the President ASAP

7 Likes

Politics / Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 9jaArea: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
The bolded part gave you out.... You've not seen any election

Bodingo:

I have seen, during OBJ time, people are not been killed at polling station by army, thugs and co. Election is nice those days, rigging is there but moderate without army, thugs etc killing people that is voting.
Politics / Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 9jaArea: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't think you've seen any election at all

Bodingo:

Liars, the video is everywhere on youtube, I have never seen this type of election in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 9jaArea: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is the most free and fair election since 2003 if not for the killings recorded in the ss and sw I would say this is the best.

donphiilopus:

I bet the guy you quoted wouldn't reply this. I'm surprised they're calling Yakubu the worst Chairman when under him, PDP is about winning fourteen States and APC also winning fourteen States with AAC claiming one. During their time in govt, there was nothing like inconclusive election simply because they always rigged the election such that there wouldn't be any need to have inconclusive polls. Under this man, at least we now see margin of defeat being around 100 to 5000 which wasn't obtainable during the time of Iwu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Benue Governorship Election Declared Inconclusive by 9jaArea: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good... we are so used to doing things the Nigerian way, Any election that does not meet the requirements of the constitution should be inconclusive.
Politics / Re: APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election by 9jaArea: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Those that thought Apc will go down will be pained

2 Likes

Politics / Re: No Cause For Alarm, Ganduje Assures APC Supporters by 9jaArea: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Y'all will be seeing Gandollar for another 4 years
Politics / Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by 9jaArea: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Then I wish he lose and return to Abuja, that city has been on steady decline since he left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.