Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

9jaArea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaArea's Profile / 9jaArea's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 40 pages)

Crime / Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by 9jaArea: 10:58pm On May 11, 2019
Ok
Car Talk / Re: Sierra Leone Government Sends Large Delegation To Innoson Motors - Pictures by 9jaArea: 11:05pm On May 07, 2019
God for the brand
Politics / Re: “Prostitution Is A Sin..” Comment Sends Policeman Packing (Photos) by 9jaArea: 4:24pm On May 04, 2019
Ok
Phones / Re: How To Get 2gb For N500 And 1gb For N350 On Airtel by 9jaArea: 7:10pm On May 02, 2019
When was the 2GB option added because I can't find it on the options menu

What is the USSD code for it?

CCnaija:
The Airtel Binge data plan is a new data plan by Airtel Nigeria that gives both new and existing Airtel subscribers 2GB for N500 or 1GB for N350.

Get More update like this on CCnaija

The Airtel binge pack can be useful for those who particularly like downloading larges files. No more will you have to use your precious monthly data plan to download a large single file. Which is likely to exhaust your data plan.

With the Airtel binge data plan, you can subscribe to N500 for 2GB or N350 for 1GB. Which is perfect for downloading.

How to subscribe to the Airtel Binge data plan
Romance / Re: Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them by 9jaArea: 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
I find big panties that cover the whole bum unattractive.
Politics / Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics by 9jaArea: 1:34pm On May 02, 2019
This project will be fully delivered by the end of the year
Travel / Re: FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It by 9jaArea: 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
BVN has been merged with NIN, Drivers license database on the other hand is not compatible with the bvn and nin efforts has been made in the past.

Teewhy2:
Good one, the government should try to merge information for driving licence, BVN , National identity card, international passport together so that when you update your information it should apply on all.

This has been done before the names where publish, some applicants have Do Not Disturb activated on their phones. Such applicants will not receive the sms.

There are also other contributing factors like death migration that prevents people from collecting dispatched licenses.
travelwaka:
It would have been easier if a bulk message is sent to these individuals, the government already have their contact details just blast them a message or threaten to imoose fine on anyone that doesn't collect within a specific period and watch everyone come get their cards lol

The cost of the message will be less 50,000 naira since bulk SMS will be around 50 Kobo to 1 naira .
Health / Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by 9jaArea: 10:21am On May 02, 2019
Nigerians have taken religion to a senseless level.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by 9jaArea: 8:06am On May 02, 2019
Not bad
Politics / Re: Fashola Seeks Elongation Of Works Minister’s Tenure by 9jaArea: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract by 9jaArea: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2019
More pressure on them to deliver
Car Talk / Re: 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) by 9jaArea: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Too close to call

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Saw 'atiku/obi' Written In Aso Rock by 9jaArea: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Please where is Aso Rock located?
Which part of the rock did you saw this?
Was the writing on the rock itself or the complex housing the office and residence of the president?

dumahi:
I make no claims to being a prophet by any description. I am no politician. IN fact, I don't believe that any Nigerian politician is notably better than another. But this is what I saw in the spirit a while ago just after a brief prayer with a couple of people: 'AtikuObi' is written in Aso Rock.

What could this mean?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s UK Visit Puts Ministers, Lobbyists On Edge by 9jaArea: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2019
No matter the pressure Akume from Benue should not be made a minister.
Religion / Re: If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? by 9jaArea: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Hell is a scam

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by 9jaArea: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Akpabio will be effective in any Ministry he heads but Akume is a NO, Buhari should please look for one of those dead government Agencies and appoint him to the board.
Crime / Re: Elliot Kulakow And IITA Staff Rescued From Kidnappers In Ibadan. Pics by 9jaArea: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lucky guy wonder why it took them so long to mine his skull, maybe the baba was devising new methods of mining white skull.

1 Like

Sports / Re: I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha by 9jaArea: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Don't know about y'all but I miss Jay Jay and his tricks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? by 9jaArea: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Egyptian pyramids are more popular.

Don't really know how to explain it cause I'm no professional. I saw a documentary on tv about modern engineers going to study how the pyramids where built to get clues that will shape modern constructions projects.

I think there's some special about the design and construction.

kay29000:

I wonder why that is so. Is it that they are finer and bigger or something?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano by 9jaArea: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gandollar is a badt guy
Travel / Re: The Oshodi Airport Road That Was Recently Commissioned In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 9jaArea: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
We already knew it was uncompleted

15 Likes

Politics / Re: NASS Leadership: We Will Not Allow What Happened In 2015 To Repeat Itself - FG by 9jaArea: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2019
No stone should be left unturned

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by 9jaArea: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
The Borno governor did far better than most Governors

I saw a pictures of one among the classrooms in the mega schools that made me wish I was still in Sec Sch.

Lol good advice but thanks bro

SoNature:

You don't have to wish.
Wish is something you cannot do.
You see this one, you can actually do it.
Just return to secondary school...it's as easy as ABC tongue

36 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Confesses To Killing Seven Persons, Drying Victims With Chemicals In Ibadan by 9jaArea: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Ok.
Crime / Re: Man Confesses To Killing Seven Persons, Drying Victims With Chemicals In Ibadan by 9jaArea: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
This fool thinks everyone is as foolish, he was at his place with no intention to kill but he took along the chemicals that will help him conceal the crime.

While this was happening where were the strange guest that terrified him?
Politics / Re: See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) by 9jaArea: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
OP nice job, though it will be more informative if you describe the intelligent features and how they work.

I hope the manufacturer has a maintenance workshop located in Lagos? A modern wash should also be put in place to keep these beauties clean.

Okay, he should've added a reference then.

frowland:

He have done that in one of his previous post sometime in the past.

Fantastic, the Lagos state government did a good job with this one.

9jaRealist:

These buses will look pretty much the same (perhaps with a little ordinary wear and tear)...

The are three first-rate (and only because I do not want to use the cliched term 'world-class') depots and maintenance facilities already set up at Yaba, Oshodi and Awoyaya-Lekki (with the latter doubling as an assembly plant, where future batches of these buses are planned to be produced). Meanwhile, the manufacturers have spent months training the Nigerian engineers/mechanics who will lead-maintain these buses.

PS: The maintenance depots have modern car-washing facilities.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow by 9jaArea: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
The interchange is still under construction, why the rush to commission a project that is not completed?

It's about time Nigeria drops this culture of organising red carpet events to commission projects, just open the damn thing for public use.

This one is a timid yoruba boy, he must be from Ibadan

Mace0lane:
I don’t see this hypocritical comment when Jonathan threw a party to celebrate the diagram of the second Niger bridge n the commencement of the construction of Lagos Ibadan express.

Anyway, you can keep you advice for the next PDP President that will do best than running your bigoted pathetic mouth over other people’s business while you ignore yours.

Oh ! I forgot foolish PDP supporters will argue but Buhari promise change, so PDP can chose to be foolish but Buhari you all love to hate should be a saint. Foolish set of humans.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku: I Was Born By Nigerian Parents From Sokoto, Jigawa by 9jaArea: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Just a well written story by his lawyers, if Atiku is called into the witness stand he will tell a different tale from well thought out script.

Press on but this too will come to an end in favour of Buhari.
Science/Technology / Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by 9jaArea: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
No be today
Politics / Re: South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen by 9jaArea: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
There will be no dignity for justice traders.

The Governors can go and die

32 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by 9jaArea: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
What happens to the dollars? The money must be forfeited or this will be incomplete conviction.

10 Likes

Education / Re: Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Most times we blame the authorities for poor maintenance but we never take into account how the occupants/users of this utilise them.

ibotic:
Give it another two years and then come talk.....Nigeria and poor maintenance be like bread and butter....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.