Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,779 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:56am On Aug 22, 2014
HiiiPower: Abisola Arisicate Ajoke Olajuwon

[img]http://kimberlyakinola.files./2013/11/abi-olajuwon.jpg?w=190[/img]

Alon Abisola Arisicate Ajoke Olajuwon, better known as Abi Olajuwon born July 6, 1988 is an American female basketball player. Olajuwon is the daughter of former NBA center Hakeem Olajuwon. Olajuwon’s full name means “born in wealth and loved by all”. Born in Houston, Texas, Olajuwon played varsity basketball for her Californian high school, Marlborough School, and helped her team win three consecutive Southern Section titles. Olajuwon was a 2006 McDonald’s All-American, and was one of the most prized recruits of the 2006 graduating high school class. She played college basketball at the University of Oklahoma, and ESPN basketball analyst Nancy Lieberman stated before the 2006–07 season that the addition of Olajuwon would help propel the Sooners into contention for the NCAA championship. Olajuwon has played abroad for the Romanian club CSM Satu Mare, signing a 4 months contract at the start of 2011. In 2012 she also signed with Ourinhos Basquete in Brazil.
He already mentioned her what is your problem!
Celebrities / Re: 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:54am On Aug 22, 2014
HiiiPower: Omaroseonee Manigault

Omarosa born Omaroseonee Manigault, February 15, 1974 is a reality game show and reality show personality.She was a contestant on the first season of Donald Trump‘s original American version of The Apprentice. She later returned for the TV series sequel, Celebrity Apprentice, and the All-Stars edition of the show. TV Guide included her in their 2013 list of The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time. Omarosa was born in Youngstown,Ohio; her father is of Yoruba Nigerian descent. Omarosa’s father was murdered when she was seven years old. In 2011, Omarosa’s brother, Jack, was also murdered. On August 13, 2010, Omarosa confirmed that she was dating actor Michael Clarke Duncan, who she had met in the produce section of a Whole Foods supermarket.In July 2012, she found that Duncan was suffering a heart attack and attempted to perform CPR. It is unknown if Duncan regained consciousness from her CPR or the efforts of the EMS. He never fully recovered from the heart attack, and died on September 3, 2012, after having spent two months in the hospital.

[img]http://kimberlyakinola.files./2013/11/omarosa-manigault.jpg?w=173[/img]
Should have known

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have been waiting for this
Omotosho II power generating plant

Politics / Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Look with your eyes
Federal University Oye-Ekiti

Politics / Re: What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Let us see it in pictures
1. Enugu Airport
2. Anambra Secretariat

Politics / Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Boko Harem is rampant and the the Governors are using it as a cover to lick the states pot dry the North has a lot more problems to solve then becoming the President in 2015.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

Ilugunboyman is this your new moniker? grin grin

Man can't endure the shame anymore...
No please don't tell me that is blaahahhahaahahahahahah! No WONDER!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: You mean that coat is bullet proof? grin grin grin grin

If you smell the armpit of that coat even nuclear bomb will go back to sender wink

5 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kekwanu2:

Cheap like your failed life grin grin

how is your babalawo business doing?

Begging people to come visit your husband shrine to look future. Anoufia. I have your details on tap grin grin

Chaii

Anambra adigo mma ee grin cool cool

Shrine business is good brose can't yu tell your future is looking some how though!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: my yoruba brethren can start thanking me now, cheesy cheesy cheesy .............eko o ni baje oooooo cool
SO finally one of you has decided to stand up and take on those that have kept your people enslaved! I am proud of you exposing the elites and the e-dogs that have showered us with propaganda finally the truth is out Lago's is quickly becomes the worlds largest waste pool!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: Odinma this your coat can win an award in forbes.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No air in that box with that coat no wonder he can stand Chino fire!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your plan is to get the mod lock this thread but u don fail..

I must see to your burial soon. You will know why I am call...... cheesy

Back to the topic Lagos is suffering and we must help those that have no voice biko this is not a joke see how people are suffering and Fashola has ignored these voiceless citizens. Thank you for telling the truth!

9 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kekwanu2:

Calm your self down poor hungry man. Dont let hypertension terminate your life suddenly grin

Odinma1's life is below

By the way, Odinma1 has been banned till 2017 grin grin.

Ona never see nothing cool cool

By the way Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool
Everything cheap cheap cheap just like a chicken

6 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy:

That is the picture of odinma. cheesy
embarassed

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
ossagy: With these odinma's pictures circulating all over the web, I am sure dude is finished! cheesy
Wow and Chino is even proud of himself claiming his own, so it is only ugliness that is bothering them!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: Why are you worried dude..? cheesy

You have been crying since few days ago.. cheesy

I am the one in that picture..I have since claimed to be that guy in that pix who is definitely comfortable enough to feed your entire family.. grin grin

The guy in the pix is chino..can you stop crying now..? cheesy

Handsome indeed!

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Chino72: My boy welcome, now tell me how much did u buy this tie? grin grin grin grin grin

Is this your goat or what?

11 Likes

Politics / Re: We’re Not Opposed To Jonathan Running In 2015, Says S-east APC by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
APC is still here after my ban shocked
Celebrities / Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.