Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2015
aljharem:
But can you blame Fashola, after all he is not from Lagos state

OP you also forgot to add the 22 billion Naira Loan from IMF Tinubu borrowed for his "railway project"

and you forgot the 0.83 miles bridge (Lekki Ikoyi) because of his Bordillion Oga valve at 29 billion Naira shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for the reminder(When did you have an awakening?) anybody doubting what type of change APC wants should revisit this thread for clarification!

These guys are pure comedy soon this circus will end and we will be singing "Where Are The Clowns"
I enjoyed the show it is a new age for Nigerian Politics! Especially with The Information Act. Now that Nigerians know so much we now must hold those exposed accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2015
ilugunn:
I wish we can get more of Fashola to rule over Lagos and SW again and again! GOD BLESS my SW.
See mumu! This is all you can wish the youths of Lagos? More tool gates for Tinubu?

Politics / Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Pecca:
he probably bit off more'n he can chew.
Exactly, owing your foot soldiers money is no longer a childs play they don't want story on why you spent it on rally!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2015
cococandy:
Why is he not in the hospital?
He's busy taking picture.

That wound looks massive
APC Chicago marketing company version of "Negroes in charge of elections" part 115 Volume 15.
Tinubu made his deal he is an economic hitman and his job is to make GEJ look useless, so when he wins, they can yell rigging and the Governor of Rivers can work on the interim government he is so fond on mentioning in every interview.
Politics / Re: Ibori Wins Against London Police, Recovers £35m Assets. Deltans Rejoice! by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:06am On Mar 23, 2015
eagleu:
So why are they rejoicing again?

Because, despite all the legal technicalities, Ibori still emassed property worth 35 million pounds- probably belonging to his own people who ironically are 'rejoicing' for having been robbed?
Mumuism!
Politics / Re: Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
sokera:
He answered questions intelligently... Match on the people's General
Yes please match to the General and all of APC grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
stag:
Our democracy is evolving and the courts need to clarify many things that lessons can be drawn from. Setting precedence and properly interpreting the laws will help now and in future elections so we don't make same mistakes.

Particularly, Buhari's case. I want to know if I apply for a job with FG and my certificate is requested, do I refer them to NYSC? Arguing that afterall, how did they clear me for the mandatory 1yr service if I didn't have a first degree? Can such claim/argument be valid and legitimate? Hmmm

Over to the courts undecided
Brilliant example!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reasons Why Gen. Buhari Won’t Be Able To Fight Corruption If Elected As Nigerian by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
LoveDecay:
Fighting corruption has nothing to do with searching for past leaders who embezzled our funds. It is about preventing the further embezzlement of
our funds.
I think it should be about both for example, OBJ and his farm money source ,"What happen to Feed the Nation" grant money, the youth need to know? Mbano and Mbasie want account from Alhaji Governor of Imo, where is the money from he gave luxury bulletproof bus to Buhari?
Politics / Re: How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
bjohn22:

http://www.guardianconsultingllc.com/aboutus.html

It does bro!!

According to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.

That address you put on website is for
AC Shurtleff Woodworking
55 W Railroad Ave
Garnerville, NY 10923-1261

You guys are a real bunch of clowns to think Nigerians can fall for this propaganda!

1 Like

Politics / Re: How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rubbish!! APC can lie to hell!

No such company exists in New York you people are amateurs, get that fake briefcase company out of here! angry
Just google it, APC gullible goats just gobbled it up.

1 Like

Education / Re: NUC Releases 2015 University Ranking. See Where Your University Stands by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pr0ton:
What sort of s.tupid listing is this one? undecided Why start from the 21st? angry
Business Bro she needs traffic. wink

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

Since you won't answer my question, there is no point.

Btw which mineral are we exporting today and how much exactly does the government make from it?
Which question?
According to Steve Vaughn, a partner at Heenan Blaikie Business Law Group and a leading expert on international mining law, Nigeria’s mineral sector has not historically received
“enough attention as other countries in the region did from investors, but that is changing now’”.

Under GEJ the mining industry located 44 new minerals it takes time to build mines proper and now that they are operating we will see the outcome of the production soon.

How much did agriculture and mining grow under Buhari? BTW he said in the interview he will focus on oil that agriculture is not a quick revenue maker undecided. Thats your boy speaking...

4 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

How much has been spent on this uncompleted project?
We should be asking that of Lagos Government should we not?
BTW why are you now trying to bring in minerals and agriculture after GEJ pumped those industries up? What is the plan to generate revenue?

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
My crew? Actually Jonathan has taken us 60 years backward... You see it's not their fault. How are you cutie?
I am fine and how are you?
Glad that we can agree, Nigeria has not seen this much progress since the British built Lagos.
Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
Madam, yes?
You never saw your crew shouting 6 years 6 years and correct them?
Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
Who says it's 6 years b4? There is no way it can be 6 years. 6 years back Yaradue was firmly in power. Even if we are to add the time he "oversaw" government in October it won't be 6 years. Though we can't add that because he had no single presidential power then. His power started as agPresident in February. But he is heading home in may.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Illiterates neva mindem!
Politics / Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I share the same dream, but I say let start the realisation from Anambra state. Make a non igbo your deputy first over there.....

John Atom Kpera was born on 3 January 1941 in Mbatierev, Gboko Local Government Area in what is now Benue State. (Governor of Anambra 1976-1978)

Colonel Datti Sadiq Abubakar was Governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from July 1978 to October 1979

Anambra has just recently with Pete Obi been removed from Northern Military Oligarchs.

We have had enough enslavement no thanks.
Celebrities / Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Thas my Girl well done!
Politics / Re: I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
APC must comet there 4 sure!

2 Likes

Education / Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
vislabraye:

thank u. i know people won't want to see any good thing gej has done.
how does bbuhari know that the schools are ill equiped ? has he done a proper analysis ?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Is This The Man You Want As Your President? by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC is not change!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.