Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Validated: OP this is mind boggling. Eko ni baje ooooo! The Bourdillon house project is interesting.

To think this is same man being taunted for VP? God forbid. NEVER AGAIN!
My Dear those two have finished Lagos with debt and insecurity. Did you see how much they got for education millions of dollars for 2 buildings. How do you sell the Governors Lodge how is it possible ?
Politics / Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nnewi representing all day every day Anaedo for Life!

I tore my Passport too

After I got my ECOWAS though grin
Biafra will be reality one day let us vote like they did in Scotland
Every Yoruba should fight for Biafra since they can't stand our shine!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2014
So they are recruiting any and everybody, they must be really low on fighters if they are now forcing Igbo's.

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (pictures) by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2014
SLS did you forget an installment they are coming to the palace next!
Travel / Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2014
anonimi:

In your attempt to defend Fash'OLE and Thief'nubu you have made yourself so incoherent as to be considered CLUELESS angry

IF it is not the fault of these two who have held Lagos hostage for over 15 years with annual budget of N500 billion including N300 billion raised as IGR from the pockets, bags, wallets and handbags of the residents of the state of Excellence then who are "they" that you said "need to borrow from Dubai" and let me add Amsterdam and Venice shocked

Meanwhile the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration has only 10 times the Lagos budget for 36 states and the federal constitutional responsibilities over which they have done much better than Fashola in the past 4 years or so angry
Fasoil has done great things in Lagos you people are just not seeing the glass half full https://www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

1 Like

Travel / Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2014
cuteboy2:

He has been Lagos Governor for almost 8 years now, and has been receiving commendations for doing wonders in Lagos, yet we still see these images even in supposedly high-brow areas of Lagos.

They are more fixated on generating revenue by whatever means. Every street light pole is an advertisement spot even in the rough and dilapidated Ahmadu Bello Way and Akin Adesola Roads in Victoria Island. These are prime roads leading into this vital highbrow business district which also hosts many embassies and diplomatic missions.

The Lekki-Epe Expressway, has been under construction for 8 years now by Tinubu's company, HITECH. They have only managed to reach Ajah (about 1/10th of the entire length), and they have constructed 2 toll plazas, yet they forgot to construct enough foot bridges for pedestrians. Billions of naira have been sunk in this lucrative road project, of which the sole beneficiary financially is Bola Tinubu. At this rate, the road will get to Epe in 2050!!!

This is a strange expressway with roundabouts. I have not seen roundabouts in express roads, without traffic lights. All those roundabouts should have been flyover bridges. They cut corners so HITECH can maximise profit for Tinubu. These roundabouts compound the horrible traffic gridlock on this stretch of road in the mornings and during close of work in the evenings.

Many innocent pedestrians are killed daily on this road trying to cross this expressway, yet LASG is busy constructing new giant steel structures for advertisement billboards on every roundabout to generate more revenue into Tinubu's bottomless pockets. This is callous and wicked.
https://www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership
Fashola is working see proof
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
RIP this is too sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.