Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: The Ongoing Genocide in Ogoni Land!!! by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
NO wonder that loud mouth Amechi is going to APC he thinks they will help him hide all the stolen loot angry Flying his jet up and down to Europe, crying like Obunje child. We know how he is wasting Rivers money, he thinks hes so slick claiming money is missing from oil account, he should go and use that reverse psychology goat crap on those frozen brain APC followers the rest of us see right through this his "Poor Me I'm A Victim" scam.
President Goodluck what is this nonsense, why have you not helped these people out, but you could give millions to MEND touts to go buy big house's and support runs girls in Abuja. All these leaders are a bunch of low life bottom feeding scum of the earth
Health / Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
For Boy: Use deep penetration and “rear entry” position which would allow the deposit of sperm very close to, or above the neck of your cervix for quicker entry into your cervix where the environment is more alkaline and easier for male sperm to survive. (Translated, it means putting the ball almost on the goal line for the sharp shooter to just tap in and score)

This is true my two best friends, one has 4 boys the other has 3 said you must be aggressive and really be giving it to your husband like a sex crazed addict. They said getting on top and riding him like wild horse or from the back winding your hips like you enter N100,000 dance competition will get you boy right away I guess they were right.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Billionaire Senator And How He Is Spending His Billions by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2013
NcBarnabas: Eze emeka ,you are becoming a foolish busy body man. you should go to other advance countries and learn how to talk as an opposition. i dont know whether you are a woman that alway gossip and querry.. you shameless igbo man, those greedy northerns and some selfish south westerners have pushed you in the forefront to be showing your stupidity as an unreasonable man you are, i wonder why they will not choose an hausa man or even yoruba man for that post.... nonsense
So you are ok with the way he is spending the money shocked So kill the messenger and screw the message. The way you people condone stealing that is why Nigeria is so backwards jeeez
Celebrities / Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2013
“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

All those stars she named are divorced grin What is she trying to prove

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2013
shymexx:

Ar.se whooping for me? I've never lost a battle on here. I slay mofos for the sake of it.

I'm not even mad. I just hate when pretentious people who hide behind the mantra of pseudo-objectiveness try to talk about things that's morally out of their circumference. If she wants to lure her sister into the political party she's jobber for, she could've done that effortlessly without trying to undermine other people. And posting stupid pictures was uncalled for. Do your back and forth, and whatever you lot agree on is your prerogative. if I decide to start posting pictures of how messed up Anambra or wherever she's from is - then the thread would become a troll-fest. I still don't know why these people think with their bum-hole.

I know all the jobbers on this forum, regardless of how they hide. And I can see through everyone's bs.
Start posting pictures. Loser you are so freaking fake post away start with that your roach infested apartment you call a home in London show us how the big boys in London do it Big Pretender. How can you open your filthy trap and talk about undermining other people, that is all you do on this forum and then go in the streets and pretend to be friends with unsuspecting Igbos. You are so fake and disgusting

Yes, I did grow up with Igbo's and hell yeah, I've got people of Igbo descent around me all the time. We're part of the same struggle, where we all call home - I've no problem associating with them.

^^^^^^^^ You come here dissing Igbos and in their face your all smiley and friendly you are truly a dangerous animal...wolf in sheep clothing one day your cover will be blown keep pretending in the real world that you love Igbos but online your every where fighting them like your bad belly is empty because of the success of Igbos. Undercover hater I don't blame you!
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Bishop Magic:

It took 13 years of FG allocation for LASG to build one single bridge and a fly over. It took 13 years of allocation to dualize a single lane road and then tax commuters that have been taxed to the limit by LASG like the agbereo touts they are.

Ask what your governors are doing with their share. Ask how come serving governors contributed money for your Emperors birthday bash.

Keep asking me like say I be google... odenni Rauf
they are busy bragging about Progress the only progress they have contributed is to looting the ordinary citizens of billions if not trillions of dollars. So are these people real human beings, because masquerades have more sympathy for the poor then this group of APC shameless supporters of opression
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2013
manny4life: I haff die, omo see insult shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oga biko they are really pissing me off how can they sit here and condone such blunt disrespect for poor peoples lives. I am just amazed that people think lower then insects they have the guts to come here insulting somebody that is trying to show them how the masses are suffering and they can open their dirty brain and think of typing this crap sad
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:55am On Dec 02, 2013
berem: A very good question. Remember he eats food worth of 1 billion naira a year. grin
That your Godfather Tinful spent 1 billion on his useless birthday you people have no shame. The generations to come will judge you shameless parasites angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Obiagelli:
Team buhari, we will get there we will change Nigeria. We have seen nigeria under a decent and upright leader, we do not forget, 5% inflation rate from 17%, zero tolerance for corruption, discipline in financial and civil transactions and many more. MADAM BIAFRAQUEEN, why not relocate to Nigeria first ? Then berem will change her party
Team Who the same bottom licker of Abacha Buhari the bigoted uneducated tout you must be shooting up some hard drugs to even admit being on that killers team undecided
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2013
biafranqueen: Number 2 APC supporters always use Lagos as a benchmark for progressive leadership but as these pictures below show. Only the rich and well connected have seen progress in states ran by APC. Seen below just a short walk down the unmarked gravel street separates the relative prosperity of the city proper from Oto-Ilogbo Extension, a literal and figurative wasteland littered with the castaway people, trash and brutal downside of unrestrained oligarchic capitalism.
cry cry cry
Politics / Re: Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Obiagelli: @ Bishop Magic: do you know I can now ferry btw the island and ikorodu in less than 30min
Clap for yourself unfortunately these children don't have the pleasure. These pictures are the current situation right now the poor and down trodden are suffering and you came here to brag about how you can ferry to the Island shocked Heartless indeed embarassed
Politics / Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
berem: When Amaechi was still in PDP,they caused so much trouble for him. He has now left PDP to APC,and yet they still continued haunting him with troubles. If he is not a strong man in Rivers state politics,why do they keep on disturbing him? Why should they hold useless rallies on a holy day just to discredit him? What manner of democracy is Jonathan trying to teach Nigerians? I weep for my country! embarassed
Now it is a Holy Day was it holy for APC to take advantages of deaths of people that were killed at a prayer ground for political points big time hypocrites .

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

My brother you pretty much nailed it 100%.

I would expand on the import of the top two points.

(1) As long as GEJ is in Aso rock, and is carrying on with his transformation agenda, APC stands almost no chance in SE. Let's be clear about this point.

(2) When Ngige failed to condemn the deportation of some Ndigbo from Lagos, he KILLED HIS AMBITION to govern Anambra State. That act exposed him more than anything else because he showed himself to be SELFISH and SELF CENTERED. He is also stubborn and disregards the feelings of the same people he is warming up to govern. Anambra state hosts towns like Onitsha (the commercial nerve center of the East, teeming with ALL Igbo and non-Igbo ). So, annoy Onitsha at your peril! Ngige should have known this, being a past state governor. I'm shocked at his irresponsibility and condescending strategy towards Anambra people. It is on this point that those who say that he listened too much to Tinubu has a point.
I suspect that he bought into the lies from "sophisticated people". I have always argued that the Igbo are the most politically sophisticated people in Nigeria, and I still stand by that!
Which you should by all means!
Politics / Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op you are too much kiss
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:35am On Nov 28, 2013
HisRib:

Hahaha! you are so right. I feel like I have to dress like a bum in order to avoid male attention. The attention I get from my boo is enough for me!
So do you dress revealing, that can be your problem too they may think your for sale by the way you dress.
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Enjoy it while it lasts when you get old and wrinkled then you won't get it. I always thank them for the compliment and tell them I'm not interested. The way you carry yourself will let them know that you are serious, when you say your not interested with your mouth your body language has to match or they will think you're playing hard to get. When you stop getting the attention is when you better worry tongue

1 Like

Romance / Re: Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2013
shocked Is that your girl Bishop you tryoo
Nairaland / General / Re: Anyone Knows Fani Kayode's Nairaland Handle? by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: So?? If you know his Nairaland ID, would you E-arrest him?? Or you would E-insult him.
Come on now he loves guys like Fani he has strange role models I am sure he's just a big fan and wants to send him a fan appreciation letter wink
Nairaland / General / Re: Anyone Knows Fani Kayode's Nairaland Handle? by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2013
geeez: I can confirm its not true

I respect him a lot and support many of his ideologies but FFK didn't type this

And I am not him
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:08am On Nov 28, 2013
dodoro: Gov Amaechi is a very courageous politician. I like his style and sagacity. I wish all politicians will follow this line of saying it as it is and keeeping their eyes on the ball. Welldone HE Gov Amaechi. You are a man of many parts.
So your ready to vote for him to be the President right!
Politics / Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2013
FreeWill01:

Amaechi sabi this work, no worry yourself, the new stadium is at greater port Harcourt, the new bus terminal is there, just look for a way to get the greater ph plan. I'm not fighting for this guy, for all I care he is making a huge political blunder coming out for VP to a northerner at this particular time, good move, bad timing, but the dude is a capable governor.
Who needs VP you got it wrong he will be the Presido Roaches VP and Ngige Senate President this is what the APC voters want. APC is smart they know what they are doing this is how they will show that they are truly progressive!
Politics / Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:03am On Nov 28, 2013
He really wants to run for the head office as rumoured Amaechi President and Rochas Nice Ngige Senate President who said the East does not know how to play Poli-tricks grin
I know they have the voters of APC's support here is your long awaited Fresh Air hahaha. When my people get involved in any venture they always kn0w how to take it to the next level grin Well done wink
Politics / Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2013
lwkm grin grin grin grin grin
snika: @OP, I was tempted to advise you to go home since you are drunk but after reading your post I concluded that you are blind as well.

Now repeat after me: "I ifeduba1988, I ifeduba1988, even though I'm a yoruba boy who registered on Nairaland on Anambra election day as 'THANKGOD IFEDUBA .T ' and have been creating anti-APGA and anti-Igbo threads since then, decree that I must never take ogogoro and warri weed together again."

So help you sango and amadioha.
Politics / Re: Wife Of Late MKO Abiola, Doyin Arrested For Fraud by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Let this be a lesson to all these Poli-thieves its better to go hungry then eat and vomit everything you stuff your belly with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.