Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
stay there and be sleeping on bike. This bowl of rice voted.
you should know as an APC rat it was part of the loot you went to jail with in Imo State,
APGA cookers don't use oil for stew on rice but how would Berem know, since she no longer cooks for an Igbo man, so I don't blame her for getting it wrong.
Politics / Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Obviously, your village governors don't care about you, but ours do. thank you...
you don't even know your papas village stop pretending miserable boy boy someone dey honk oya go open gate

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okenze Osuigwe Opens Up: Ndigbo Begged IBB To Annul June 12 by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
nku5: @OP- I'm very sorry for you that NL had to be the forum you chose to learn about your fatherland.

Your topic is the most hollow, intellectually desolate thing I have ever seen and that people (even the ones who live in nigeria) are shallow enough to jump on your bandwagon shows that nigerians are getting more and more daft. I cry for the future of this country

If a group of igbo hungry politicians in addition to the ones from other parts of the country (yorubaland inclusive) got into bed with IBB and showed "support" for the annulment of June 12, then what about the egba man ernest shonekan, a close kinsman of mko abiola who accepted the interim president joke of an office. What about the nadeco men who conceded to the interim govt joke in the first place.

I almost laughed my arse off when I read that this your topic is supposed to be some kind of response to my description of the contribution of some igbos to the June 12 struggle in another thread. Pathetic camel dung at best

Shymmexx once again accept my sincere condolences for your miseducation. cry
Miseducaion my foot that is what happens to fatherless boys like shytmexx, hanging with Igbo men offline Iboslayer online. Bad belly dey burn him well well, he just come her spreading trash, thats what happens when you have no upbringing you just grab at any stupid thing you see.
Politics / Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta:

Na you buy bullet proof cars for Fashola or you just pulled this out of your village asss?
You miserable outcast I don't blame you talking village this village that you don't even know your Papa's village, your mama is an aswho in trader area so all you know is one car parts man is your father and you come here hating Igbo's day in day out go find your papa worthless old fool!

Governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola and his political Godfather,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu just took delivery of new acquisitions.

Source identified the buy as three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras.

Findings revealed that two of the purchase are with Governor Fashola for official usage as the helmsman of Lagos state. Asiwaju Tinubu is said to have one to his name as party leader.

The brand of the bullet proof cars is identified as Toyota Prado Jeep.

The cost of each jeep- including handling, registration, insurance and other fees- is two hundred million naira. The three jeeps are valued at six hundred million naira.

The cars are customized- by special order.

It is however believed that the Lagos state government footed the bill for the cars.
The three automobiles were reportedly bought for Asiwaju Tinubu and Governor Fashola on grounds of 'security'

Insiders revealed that the two political figures have not gone public with their jeeps.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12969/4/
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/12652/3/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html

All of this in 2011 before the Stella drama but you people were happy for him

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
He gave the same Monarchs cars last year see embezzlement those cars are bought every year for the government staff workers, they park cars brand new. They already have the contracts with Toyota they have to buy a certain number every year for a bottom price. This is standard now they take the 46 million and pocket it. So this is not for 2015 political favor gullible mumu's!

Lagos Monarchs Get N46m Car Gift
Lagos State government has given out eight new cars worth N46 million to obas and chiefs in the state, to assist them in the discharge of their responsibilities to the people.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/07/lagos-monarchs-get-n46m-car-gift/%E2%80%A2the-brand-new-cars-parked-at-the-lagos-state-secretariat-before-presentation-to-the-traditional-rulers/

The cars, which are the latest models, included three Toyota Camry given to three first class obas; two Toyota Avensis given to two second class obas and three Toyota Corolla given to three white cap chiefs.
The beneficiaries are Ojomu of Ajiran, Ovori of Ibeshe, Olojo of Ojo, Oba of Ilashe, Oba of Ketu, Suenu of Lagos, Sasore of Lagos and Ojon of Lagos.
Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Mr. Ademorin Kuye presented the cars to the obas yesterday at the Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja.
Presenting the cars, Kuye said the Babatunde Fashola administration was committed to enhancing the living standard of royal fathers in Lagos, adding that the administration believed in the sacredness of the traditional institution.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
gratiaeo:

damn! This people are unrepented hypocrites
Can you imagine that I was reading this thread expecting them to come out and bash Fashola and they are here clapping like seals in a freaking circus, they are big time pietist and sanctimonious goons!

20 Likes

Politics / Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Chino....

At least you can see that the purchase is captured in the state schedule of expenditure ....and not out of pocket mindless car purchases to curry favor from monarchs,..school principals...and Church leaders for supporting APGA candidates

There lies the difference ....
Hypocrite every single portion doled out was in the budget. You people came here putting down our Governor and Fashola did the same thing you people came here fighting Madame Stella for the bullet proof and Fashola spent twice the amount on bullet proof cars. Your hatred is for Igbo's is so misplaced and misdirected instead of focusing on your own western leaders that are screwing you wit no Vaseline your busy hunting Igbo's threads to vomit nonsense. Look at your life!

15 Likes

Politics / Re: U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
redsun: There is something profoundly illegitimate about him,it could be true.But he is too ugly for an igboman.
shocked grin cool

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Pls no need for slum and gutter language here.

Your language only proves her point that you are Ghetto bred.
The truth is painful I don't know why they must come to every Igbo thread very uncalled for they should be busy trying to call the Western Governors to save their kinsman

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: @9jagirl4re

jokes apart, ur legs are hot. Do u mind a date with me? I promise to take care of u.sweetgal
wink
Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: stop feeding us with pics of alaigbo.

1st pix is alaigbo.

2nd pix is a college in yaba where i did my jamb.
Ok now I forgive you, you should have told me that you can not read. Well in this link they have lots of pictures showing Oyo flooded taken by BBC reporters so you don't have to read the article just look at the pictures grin http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14767700

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/university-ibadan-founded-1948

This is Ibadan University, just because the front of the school is shine shine you know the other parts lipsrsealed

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: We can choose to be on any thread on this forum. This site isnt owned by ibos, OLUWASEUN OSEWA, a yoruba is the owner
And so Does that mean you will come to any thread that bares Igbo and spit your trash.. take your bad belly else where if you don't have anything intelligent to add! The western side of Nigeria is mostly Ghettos's and you people come here judging nonsense instead of finding a way to change your kinsmans living standards you people are truly lazy
Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: stop being an igbo smoking boy.
Look at your people drowning and your here vomiting trash I don't blame you the kinda school you people graduate what do I expect

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: dont mind dat brat of cretin posting pictures of erosion ravaged ibo land and claiming it is ibadan. Theses flat heads are LIARS.
Get a life you people are always on Ibo threads you don't even know your fathersland again shame on you
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14767700
See your sister below she's not happy you don't know your papa's house again

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
owobokiri:

When did you guys measure this?? This loose talk started here few days ago, it is about taking a life of its own. How is Oyo state bigger than Alaigbo? Or do you mean the rusty iron sheets and mud houses?
You know

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: If it had been a picture of the brown roofs at ibadan, that would have been better but you uploaded a picture of alaibo and you falsely claim it is oyo state. Smh for you ibos and your dense akpu logic
Number 3 on the list of slums by your kinsman and it is listed in the worst cities of the world
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dpu-projects/Global_Report/cities/ibadan.htm
Politics / Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
KIRIJI: Oyo state alone has a larger landmass than the entire alaibo
SO what good is land when it is full of trash and flooding most of Ibadan is slums.

Beere
Oje
Tinalende
Mapo
Oke-Padi Yem etu
Oniyanrim
Agbokojo
Alcobo Ojuirin
Bodija
Ojoo

All slums in your major city the rest of Oyo is shanties. Oyo state in the BBC News http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14767700

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Amaechi For President 2015 The Change You Can See!!! by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where are all the AP goons they don't like this one I see grin
Politics / Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2013
vikeyz: The governor of Akwa Ibom State (His Excellency, Chief Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio) shocked
I 2nd dat
Politics / Re: Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
Obi has done well but Awaka Ibom has the best Godswill is the best master of transformation
Politics / Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter obi undisputedly. worst governor from 2006-date
look at this sore loser so you blaming Obi because you have no job after Ngige failed miserable. Look at your life I don't blame you APC bootlicker!
Politics / Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Look at his vacuum nose like he can finish a whole key in one sniff. He should not give interview after getting high, this guy is finished!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amaechi Dares Jonathan, Says He’s Part Of Obasanjo’s Informants by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Amaechi is a greedy tout they will finish him in APC
Politics / Re: “I Fasted And Prayed For 10 Months To Become Governor” – Amaechi by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
So is that why he stopped working and is keeping the money so when he die he will take it to God, well Amechi God wants you to finish the projects you started and stop running around like a hegoat making noise but doing nothing. No matter how hard you try APC will never make you the flag barrier for the party come 2015 keep fooling yourself!
Politics / Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy

In addition to cowardice, it is safe to say deceit is an inherent trait among your people. You have been posting the above crap for three years every Xtmas period. It appears hyena can not change its spots.

Of course every Christmas he will be wondering where his father is while he and his siblings swap stories about what they heard about they different different Papa's. Do you blame them am sure he was told his father was an Igbo trader that is all his anger. Be sorry for him its not asy to grow up in single parent home.
Politics / Re: MASSOB Warn Kidnappers To Stay Away From South-East by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
It amazes me how these Western Cowboys are so obsessed with Igbos we are like movie stars and they are our biggest fan, day in day out they look for any thread where they see Igbo's and come running and yelping like love struck teenagers. I am sorry for them I know they wish to have grown up with such a beautiful and rich culture, the envy is worrying them in they sleep as soon as they wake up they rush to interact with Igbo's.

We have and will never have problem with kidnappers, they know themselves and only kidnap other criminals.
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2013
awesome_t: Did you really read the letter PhD bought in the US angry
She went to Cornell and Ivy league school they don't even want to see Africans let alone sell a degree, remember the group your dealing with forgive them.
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Oduduwaisreal: Iyabo will never write this letter.
You can quote me on that
And if she did so
Egba will severely punish her
She will not win even a coucillorship post in Egbaland.
She told you she is not interested in siding with a bunch of heartless thieves don't you get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.