Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
richardomoko:
The wash wash projects are giving way and collapsing on him. He can't win Imo state again. The people have seen Okorocha through.

Imolites have decided even before he dropped his duties to run briefly for President and later as Chief APC errand boy. Before he goes he must vomit the money 1st!
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2015
stexsy:
we ve always known okorocha to be a comedian....everything about him is fake
At first I had hope until he started building gates everywhere like were in the North, what is all that , he built some random roundabouts for millions are they some kind of shrines for what he worship? The guy is corny corny!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
"It would be recalled that Akachi Road Bridge and several buildings (including the multi-million naira Imo Film Academy, a new security gate being constructed behind the main entrance gate to the Government House; office complex being constructed in the Imo State university campus, Owerri as well Princess Hotel Okigwe) constructed by the governor in the state had collapsed raising questions about the standard of such projects."

Can you guys imagine this.
Is this guy called Rochas this much of a joker? Why would he be joking with lives?
And apc e-propagandists will be mentioning him amongst the most performing Governors in Nigeria?
When we talk of quality projects, come to Akwa Ibom, biko.

What a super-negative testimony for the loosing party!
Gbam!! White elephant projects abandoned everywhere, worth billions! We will not let GEJ let them go free this time he must push for investigations into Imo, Rivers and especially Lagos for the past 16 years, its the peoples decision now not his!

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:

Se egli è fottuto è bene nella scorsa
notte, credo potrebbe essere ancora
a letto. grin

Toodles. cheesy
Typical London Chap full of crap and feminine ways. Thats why you London boys always defend Rivers Governor.
Man up the results going to hit you and your Ma Lizzy and Pa Bohohoari like hurricane on Saturday...
Nigerians are going to continue, cuzz in 5 years GEJ tried, and Buhari lied and will soon be disqualified grin

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
And then you posted a pic of a lady with a "tissue box" crying, with a guy consoling her! gringrin

Is that supposed to be you and I after saturday?? grin

Oh well, if it is a shoulder to cry on you need, you could always have my elbow. It is better than nothing. grin
Aren't you a female the way your
witching everywhere like your on the rag sounding all emotional for the mods to come and captain save a hoe grin
Politics / Re: Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Not surprised...

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Oponu, apparently you have difficulties understanding simple english. Enjoy your ignorance while it lasts, after all, they say "ignorance is bliss". grin[/s]
Get your tissue boxes ready you will need plenty.

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Odefolio. Don't derail. Your story is a big fat lie and has been busted.

You should remove that useless pic you have on your dp. Perhaps all that fake buttt they sell in the market are in response to the plight of people like you with plain sheets for booties.
What pic? The film school that fell after he commissioned it? Only you and Roaches knows what he worships to try and kill people with Chinaco projects angry
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
Sun newspaper ran the story: sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=95829.

Now show us a major paper with this news item on it. And by the way, it's been proven the news is fake from the picture of an incident that happened in Minneapolis USA which the useless blogger used.

Your lies would always catch up with you.
Enemies of progress my lies did I promise free education? Did I give Joseph Dina of JPROS a staggering N1.2 or N1.5 billion for a job he never did. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/imo-indigenes-worry-huge-payments-abandoned-projects/#sthash.WA6SU0l7.dpuf

Shame on you did the students lie when they said his new roof collapse on they head wickedness indeed!
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Busted.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, please could one of you guys ensure this op receives maximum sentence for violating Rule 8?. The story is probably false and picture attached to it was one from an incident that happened in Minneapolis, USA.

This is the kinda trash PDP is known for. Since their master's bridge commissioned barely a week ago is showing signs of falling apart, they had to cOok up some story to rubbish the opposition in a similar fashion as well.

#Disgusting.
[/s]

You people will faint on Saturday with emotions! Keep crying EFCC is warming up for all you criminals.
Where is the money he said he gave the contractors?

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
A governor escapes death and the only media outlet aware of the incident is one "odogwublog".

Smh.
Which major paper ran the Film Academy Collapse or when the classroom roof caved in you conveniently forgot that right?
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2015
abes:
Op please post the real picture if you want us to believe you.

Its not my story click the link contact the owner of the site, he will contact the reporter. Thanks!
Meanwhile these projects are really abandoned in Imo and the questions have to be raised why?
Answer for us smarty pants?
Hear the cry of the people

nzenwogu2000 (signed in using yahoo)
Governor, there is no road to the oldest Girls Secondary School, formerly Morning Star Girls Secondary Schol, Orlu. The job has been abandoned since last year, with trips of sand closing up any space; students now suffer, they go to school through the bush path. Residents suffer also. Pls help out. Let the road job be finished.

Jazzeman
I have always known this. I have always said it and people say am against APC. Rochas of Imo state is the worst governor in Nigeria with a 419 tendency. The last time I passed through Owerri, I wept. So many poorly executed projects, dividing of one lane into two with poor civil road work. uncompleted street gates, paying of school children 315naira every 3months. What kind of projects are these. Defecting to APC will never turn a bad egg into a good one.

Chima
EFCC is warming up....Contract Award is the ONLY means of defrauding the State,Get a Registered company and pose as a contractor,the government will give you the job if you are on the same page, and you disappear,they will fund your account for giving the contract....This is just the magic so Rochas knows them so well or even his Wife,daughter etc...........................What happened to Bureau of Public Enterprise to ascertain the good contracting firm,state has their measure to ascertain this............................U dont give contract from your fucking bed or kitchen,gosh.,...................Why has he decided to reaward the Concord hotel after the failed one deal,why didnt he revoke the contract and ask the same company to re work hence it wasnt okay,no more avenue to defraud so he decided to bogus it again.The more you look,the less u see..........Contracts..

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You see your life! Instead of blaming the contractors for shoddy job, you blame APC.
When the contractors are not getting paid the increments they abandon the job they become hazards. He has perfected the technology of using Bamboo-sticks grade pillars for bridge construction. They will come here and tell you about roundabouts worth millions of dollars position in stupid places and call it progress, only him andwhatever he worship knows why he built that nonsense for millions of dollars.
Politics / Re: Edo Women Should Forgive Aisha Buhari, She’s A Victim Of Rape. by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Be warned Biafranquuen was banned for exposing this truth lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
darlenese:
Buharii is a. Serial losser, they should let him contest in this election n he'll definitely loose.
Let them hold it until next Monday if they like Pa Buhari is going to jail when he is found guilty. Tinubu dat negga is a badooo!

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2015
koikoi2:
I 'll be back.

Rochas is a scammer and she be arrested. Deceiving my people my people.

GEJ shud not welcome him back to PDP after March 28 wen Buhari has bn disgraced at d polls again.
He must vomit the billions in loans and FG allotments before they lock him up he can not come out and enjoy Imolites sweat like that!
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
ROCHAS HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO IMO PEOPLE EXPECIALLY THE WIDOWS AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE
What does he care he will soon trek back to the North where he was born, raised and brought up.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2015
ROCKJ1:
He never completes his projects, he never pays contractors and he loves substandard projects.... this is the description of Rochas aka 419 governor.
Yes I heard he is owing so many contractors for projects like the entrance gate, schools, roads and hospitals all siting incomplete while Tinubu's tax collection agency is collecting money from hardworking business men, Roaches is squandering on projects for his girlfriends in Nollywood and his soon to be failed re-election bid.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Slim win fat win who cares all I know is..

25 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:56am On Mar 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
@ 9jagirl4re: I don't know where you got that first picture from, but I know it ISN'T a picture taken at the scene of the incident in Owerri.

I don't know what your intention is, but it takes nothing away from you if you present your facts objectively. No need to exaggerate.
Just in case you are wondering.....I am not a fan of Imo state governor, or any politician for that matter.
I copied it off of the website from the link. After google Search I did not see it posted under any other story. Thanks for asking though if you find anything let me know I will remove it.
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:53am On Mar 25, 2015
APC lies and deceit..

The general hospital buildings in Imo towns even with the ones in almost every local government areas are dilapidated. Why not rehabilitate and re-equip them. He decided to build brand new general hospitals and each one is on the main road so that people will see it. Even if the hospitals are in the bush, people will not use them because non of them is completed. So, this is the type of project you will get from this government and people think that he is doing well. Come to the state capital, Owerri you have so many conference centers. What is he even doing with conference centers? These are not priority projects for the people. The yardstick to measure how good a government is will be to ask questions on the livelihood of the people. Are people today better-off than they were maybe eight years ago? The answer is NO. In our own time, we were receiving less than one third of what the present government is receiving but I can assure you that if you go out and ask an average Imo man whether he is better of now than then, you will get NO for an answer. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/okorocha-is-deceiving-you-udenwa-tells-imo-people/#sthash.COhtlpX3.dpuf
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Imo State Sponsored APC things....
Imo State donated Luxury bus to Buhari!

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Back down memory lane...

The Imo State Film academy, headed by Nollywood actress Nkiru Silvanus has collapsed. The building collapsed few days after it was commissioned by the state governor.

Politics / Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:29am On Mar 25, 2015
What could have been a major disaster was averted just by divine providence in Owerri, the Imo State capital when a pedestrian bridge built by Governor Rochas Okorocha at
Heroes’ Children’s Park, opposite Concorde Hotel, collapsed under the governor.

The incident, which happened when the governor stopped over on his way to the NUJ Governorship Debate to interact with some students of Development Comprehensive Secondary School, Owerri, who were around the park when he came, caused a stir among on-lookers and passers-by.
Trouble however started when the governor took the students up the bridge to teach and inspire them on how to become leaders.
No sooner had the governor started the teachings with the students when the bridge caved in with the iron bracing of the bridge cut under the weight of the governor and the students and the students panicked and started shouting “Jesus! Jesus!!”, while the governor feigned ignorance of the situation even as his security aides rounded the spot to help him down.

Our correspondent who was there reports that when the incident happened, the governor’s aides, especially the members of the security operatives, who were visibly shaken, started shouting to the students: “Jump out!, get down!, jump out!” and the students jumped out from the bridge and ran for dear.
In the midst of the melee, the governor said “we’re too many here, please jump down”.
Our reporter can report that this was the first time the bridge was being used since it was constructed two years ago by Governor Okorocha.

It would be recalled that Akachi Road Bridge and several buildings (including the multi-million naira Imo Film Academy, a new security gate being constructed behind the main entrance gate to the Government House; office complex being constructed in the Imo State university campus, Owerri as well Princess Hotel Okigwe) constructed by the governor in the state had collapsed raising questions about the standard of such projects.
http://www.odogwublog.com/2015/03/governor-okorocha-escapes-death-as.html

See him pretending nothing happen at the debate. His ritual failed the students are safe!

Always
Pretending
Criminals

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2015
dazangel11:

I asked a simple question you can chose to answer the question or stfu if you don't have an answer to it
What will they answer they have the same brain as Buhari.

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:38am On Mar 25, 2015
bokohalal:

Second Niger bridge is going to be tolled for eternity if PDP should build it.
We shall see let them build it first, we shall see!
Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
Brutef0rce1o1:

Biafraqueen, you leave the shithole you call a state and always posting trash about Lasgidi. Den swear for you? You are not proud of the erosion ravaged shithole you come from but always finding fault in other people. That hatred in you will kill you one day. Smh
[/s]
Get lost madman!

How can you back a Governor who commission a project today and the project collapsed next day. Incredible!
Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2015
rebranded:

Jimi Agbaje is that you?? hope you have finally paid your tax you are owing Lagos State
Tinubu dash your own pay with or without taxes withheld?
Shame on you children are suffering and your backing criminals.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Let’s face it; with the okadas gone, the poor in Lagos don’t get home until midnight and then they have to set out for work by 5 a.m.; and that is if they have a job. I asked a lady in my neighbourhood supermarket how much she makes as a cashier. She told me N20,000 a month. I don’t know how anybody can survive in Fashola’s Lagos with such a salary, especially since over 50 per cent of that goes for transportation alone.
*Paying tolls: The new departure in Fashola’s Lagos is that people now have to pay for driving on tarred roads. If you are one of the poor residents of Ajah, Badore, Elegushi, Ajiran, Sangotedo, Abijo, Ibeju, and other communities in Eti-osa, Epe and Ibeju-Lekki local government areas, you will now have to pay tolls for leaving your house to head for the Lagos mainland and pay again for going back home. On the Lekki expressway, no less than three tolls are envisaged for just a 50- kilometre stretch of road.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/warning-poor-people-are-not-wanted-in-lagos-megacity/#sthash.sO0bm2jy.dpuf

The many ways Fashola has shown us the common man shall be dealt with this is the change APC wants to give Nigeria.

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2015
dridowu:
BRT is no more like before, the maintenance culture is poor
Well since Tinubu left it for Fashola and the Commsioner blamed the spare parts market ran by Tinubu's daughter

On his part, the State Commissioner for Transportation, Kayode Opeifa, while reacting to commuters' complaints about the poor condition of BRT buses, attributed the poor maintenance of the buses to the dearth of spare parts in the country.

He said: "You know, we don't manufacture buses and we don't manufacture spares.

We do manufacture buses but tribalism won't let them act right.
Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2015
jking001:
Rubbish Fashola Daft swine should do something about lekki interlocking roads.
Now a year later how far on the roads? Cause my Uncles whole area was under water all rainy season. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.