Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,226 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

9jagirl4re's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagirl4re's Profile / 9jagirl4re's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Malakh: and you are one of the interns
Me work for free abomination cool We had some business dealings thats all!
Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

omg so some of the comments are fake

why u talk am na

always knew bonario was too loyal to be independent

Its not a big deal even if you know what she does not everyone can manage people and get results. If it was just Linda it would not have come this far you have to attract the right people.

1 Like

Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
cremeandchic: People who say Nairalanders are mostly low income earners don't know what they r saying; i know the calibre of clients i have met through Nairaland. Anyway, everyone is entiled to their opinions. As for me, Nairaland made me!

Nairaland has all classes of people-from the low class to the creme dela creme; you just gotta believe that.

Nairaland also has a lot of potentials; if you've been on Nairaland for at least 2 years and you still don't have a source of income then you are really short-changing yourself. Stop sleeping in the romance and sexuality section, look around; there's so much in here.

Linda's blog= Entertainment

Nairaland= Potentials, ideas, opportunities, information, networking, the list is endless.

This is coming from someone who visit both sites at least 3 times a day.
Tell them!

1 Like

Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: Thanks. What kind of stuff do they do, specifically? Do they all work from a central office?
They make phone calls, get connections, promote the blog online by commenting, executing social media initiatives, entertain executives, entourage/security, organize and other PA duties etc; Some work from home office interviewed at hotel meeting room, others from home. Look for rich families children helps with connections.

A favor has now been deposited in the favor bank grin

2 Likes

Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: Yes, 9jagirl4re, please tell us more about Linda's interns. I know about her business manager but not the interns.
Mostly girls some boys that do stuff for free for job credit and experience. They get perks too like going to events, meeting celebrities, free products, parties etc;
Politics / Re: TAN To APC: Counter Our Documented Achievements Of Jonathan. by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thats all they can do is lie.
On the funding of TAN’s activities, Udenta said: “The fact remains that TAN has neither sought nor received a kobo from the federal government, all its ministries, agencies or department, in executing its programmes and projects.

“Anybody who has evidence to the contrary should present same to the public or shut up for good. But for those who are set on an inexorable course of political perdition through the irrational criminalisation of opinions, perspectives and viewpoints that counter theirs they earn, not our condemnation nor even contempt; they earn our sympathy given the surreal cloud of ethical infamy that envelops the political spaces the dwell in.”
TAN is funded by families that want to continue to see the advancement of Nigeria.
APC are a bunch of wizards that want to keep the money in the same hands and the power in the same area but we have broken the spell!

Family / Re: Why Are Blacks Not The Most Successful Group? by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
shymexx: Back to your thread:

With all due respect - I honestly think you're trying to find a non-existent correlation between two conflating issues here. While I'm not in a position to speak for blacks in Africa, I think I can speak about an experience I understand - and other experiences I can somewhat relate to.

Personally, I'd say the reason why blacks aren't as successful as other races has more to do with the systematic dehumanisation of black people in general. And also the degeneration of the black family structure, which has more or less become a vicious cycle. Coupled with the fact that most times, as a black person, you have to always work twice as hard as everyone else, for recognition - and the institutional racism which has preferences based skin shades(the lighter your shade is, the better) also doesn't help.

Also, once you look at the dysfunctional family structure of most black families, in which most kids were raised in - and also the environment - you'll actually laud the achievements of black people in general. Especially those folks who have been able to go against all odds to achieve greatness. Regardless, there's still a great deal of improvement that needs to be made. And I believe as humanity continues to progress, black folks will eventually reach their rightful place, where they belong.

Let me cite an example by using America, which has one of the largest black diaspora population. Ever wondered why whenever there's white flight in any America city - businesses/companies, good public schools (due to the lack of good teachers) etc. also follow suit, and most of these cities always turn to rundown cities, especially in a country that's still deeply segregated? And when companies and businesses leave due to flight of white folks who have the higher purchasing power (black folks are far below white folks when it comes household income disparities) - unemployment rate and lack of quality education/social-facilities will increase. Thus, affecting the chances of success for any kid raised in that type of environment. Also, in the UK for example, there aren't that many opportunities in areas dominated by blacks. Ditto dearth of good public schools in such areas. So, how do you expect folks from such disadvantaged backgrounds to be able to compete with other folks - from a far better background? That's basically one of the aspects of white privilege most folks allude to. A privilege black people don't have.

Moreover, white folks have been at the top for more than 400 years, and despite the fact that they built today's "civilisation" in which we're all governed by, on the backs on black folks - they had an head-start 400 years before black folks. And you don't expect them to give that up easily, do you?
I like how your brain works these days your trying!

2 Likes

Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ikengawo:

LMFAO! ahahahahah
Women make more small purchases and men make more large purchases. When it comes to online shopping, stats for Women reign supreme (well shopping in general). Men will make large purchases, a lot more often for them selves than for women, but everything from maintaining a house, buying dailies for kids, buying dailies for the spouse and self, etc is handled by women. If you go to a market you'll think it's a women's convention and it's like that for a reason. Traditionally women are the money managers and spenders. If i was advertising Bonvita i would aim for women because they will buy it for their children who will consume it faster. Yes men can do the shopping but that's less common than with women in our society. If the have kids odds are the mother shops for them even if the man provides all or a portion of the money.

In the US, if you go to a mall there will be and 30% allocation for men's stores and the rest will be women's goods and products.
When I said food BTW I meant restaurant. Men spend more money on gadgets, men spend money on women. Men have more money in the world so of course they spend it. No study shows women spend more then men overall that is impossible. Women spend more impulsively yes.
Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

Why lying on another person's privates boss?

She bleep you or your daddy?

Be a gentleman for Christ sake.

You too can achieve one day. Just cause your brain no boot reach #24million Range Rover today, no come mean say tomorrow u no go hammer too.

There is good clean money in blogging for the ones who sabi.
Don't mind that low life the best way to answer fool is with silence.
Business / Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ikengawo:

A lot of what you said is true

But i disagree with the high/low income thing. Not every company is aiming for high income people. Indomie for example doesn't care, as long as you have kids. Politicians also aim for low income people. There are plenty of uses for low income customers. Otherwise yeah, Nairaland is great but it's not run like a business. The layout has been ugly for a long time and unchanging. The tribal wars are what's driving traffic and the mods know this, but they also kill the brand.

the REAL difference is Linda Ikeja's customers are WOMEN and women are more likely to spend than men. There's a wider range of products that appeal to them and if you look at Linda Ikeja's ads, you'll see that gender is the difference maker. Nairaland needs to start looking at it's self as Africa's facebook or google and striving to compete. It's being run like a blog. It have FAR more potential than Linda Ikeja
I don't agree that woman spend more then men. On fashion and cosmetics yeah but as a person who grew up with family distribution men spend more on car, liquor, restaurant, and Women. Seun is trying to do everything himself instead of hiring people that can take him to the next level.
If he was Igbo he would have at least 10 boy boy serving him like Linda. She calls them interns.
He is really intelligent but he is not a business man yet. I believe he is building wealth but has the potential to be bastertdly wealthy like Zukerberg and Gates if he sticks to his expertise and leave the marketing and advertising to the ones who know how.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1:

What a temper lipsrsealed
Sorry my monthly, kinda cranky tongue
Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
herald9:
grin grin

bragging is their tradition
Dirtness is yours grin

Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Ok but u luk so bleached

Abi na my eyes
HELL NO never ever bleached I use Shea Butter period I would never turn my skin white in fact I am always in the sun to brown up. Its your eyes did you not check my knees and hands before saying nonsense angry

But I must say you look like your shade has brightened a couple of shades since last year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Post your real picture
That is the real me you know Nnewi women are the finest!
Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Why are u fronting?
Are u dark skinned undecided
Does it look like it? My friend skin shade does not define beauty

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
abacrested: ur type are the problem of this country, condemn the damn shit so it can be fixed. The hospital is even worse than this.
Really!! you mean this is worst get a life!

Politics / Re: Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sammyblaq: absuth have old site and new site...believing dis for the new site is off. Smh believing partly for the old site but the pix is a terrible view.
When it comes to roads..i believe u once cos a ride of 4mins now takes 45mins in aba.
Aba have taken over Obosi..'Aba na uzo ojo'...
That is an abandoned site
This is where the hospital is now

Politics / Re: Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: The loudmouthed boasters who ridiculously claim to have helped the Yorubas develop Lagos cannot even build a state hospital for themself.

These place does not fit a vetenary hospital for my dog
Really and what have you and your brothes done for the original Lagosians?

Politics / Re: Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

Falseola is working hard the poof is in the threads

And on the faces of the real Lagosians

Politics / Re: REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
The man is doing everything to take the eyes off him but when 1 finger is pointing 3 more point back old fool!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1: She's dark skinned

No no no
Why the concern for dark skin you have dark skin?
Celebrities / Re: "Lizzy Anjorin" Rated Yoruba Actress With The Most Expensive Car Rangerover 2014 by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
kellywoods:

click the link to see her snapshots in that same white range rover
LIAR no snap of her in car mtcheeeeew
Celebrities / Re: Yoruba Actress Returns To Nigeria After Completing 5-year Jail Term by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
JayJohnson:

Thank you dridowu for your expose. You will agree with me that some people's brain on nairaland are upside down that is why they write rubbish comments. Thanks bro for paying them back with their coin. They must have also forgotten where otokoto started from! They must have forgotten where 419 started from. Might be they were very small to remember where Lawrence Aninih is from, could they not have heard the story of Ezeugo before even if they were never born then?
My friend Ezeugo was put on by his boys in Western Nigeria so biko keep it real!
Family / Re: He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Always Ibadan and sex crimes geez!

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Les: Nigeria, a country of gullibility. A country where words actually speak louder than action. Believing what a white a§§ incomprehensively said, but neglecting the words of a nomad who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. Rubbish NBA, if they are looking for what to do, let them go release my guys awaiting trials for close to 10 years or they keep their mouth shut, idiotas!!!!!!!

Very gullible my Dear BTW how can we trust a man that said and I quote

n an email from Nigeria, the Doctor revealed he has had 'ongoing contact' with the groups involved in the kidnapping in Nigeria's north for seven years.
How is he penpals with terrorists for 7 years. They thought just because he wore priest clothes, was a white man called Doctor we would believe him? All three of those types of people have been screwing Africans since 1800's.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI:

Try and counter what the @OP is saying, stop foaming in the mouth.
grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office. sold Number 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979, it now belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of occupancy of the property valued at N450 million was signed and released by Fashola.

Great job this is a man who honors his elders and godfather. Tinubu started 3 agencies and he almost finished the BRT scheme in his 8 years of course he deserves the Governors Lodge.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2014
raumdeuter: Tinubu legacies include LASTMA, LAWMA, BRT among others despite frustration and seizure of state allocation by the evil PDP govt
So Fashola or Tinubu gets the BRT credit

4 Likes

Politics / Re: The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures by 9jagirl4re(f): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI: @9jagirl4re

Please post Tinubu's achievements and legacy if you can find one, thanks.
What do you mean Tinubu had a great accomplishment he was able to to partner with Lagos State government and now he is collecting the money from the toll booths also his daughter is the head of Lagos spare parts market. I mean he born the pekin so he did well grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.