Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

9jamum's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jamum's Profile / 9jamum's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by 9jamum(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Oooiin, you are doing well. Whatever goes around comes around. Be ready to dance to the beats of the music you have been playing all these years. Now it's time for you wife and kids to watch how you move body. Nonsense!
Romance / Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by 9jamum(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2020
You now have a boyfriend but you want permission aka advice that will tally with your conviction to have Joe have you even if it's once just so you taste a bit of the him you already have fallen for but scared to admit wholeheartedly to yourself? It's okay. Continue texting and calling him, he will reply after the lockdown
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) by 9jamum(f): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Can't each machine have a collecting bag attached to them instead of dropping them on the floor? What is worth doing is worth doing well....
Romance / Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 9jamum(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2020
You married your wife and paid her bride price right? You went through the whole family knowing your family rites, abi? After all of that, you have a sister inlaw by law and tradition who is more like your younger sister and blood, right? So tell me, what is devil's name is making you look at your "younger sister" so lustfully and presumably that she's giving you the green light? You are not to be trusted. I say so because, your wife trust you enough to leave her sister at home with a man who could be thinking such evil and calls her names behind her back on a public forum such as this. A man that a young lady feels she's safe with to be free at home with not knowing you have devious intents of heart. The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked.
You will really enjoy mounting your own sister in-law and beat your chest that you did the right thing becos she tempted you or your lazy ass that is idling away at home cos of the Lockdown has beclouded your thinking to see her as an easy prey for you to conquer. Guy, I dey shame for you. I just pity your wife and her family that gave their daughter to you thinking you are responsible and could be trusted. Keep going, go on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, mosques, Church everywhere seeking advice on how to plot and conquer this prey in your courtyard. Nonsense!
Health / Re: COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only by 9jamum(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lies and manipulation from the cabal. Those wey sabi know their plan but God pass dem all.
Health / Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by 9jamum(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks,

People have been asking me of my account number but I will drop it, and I got her own account no too, but according to her, she lost her phone, in case u want to help u can send to her direct or mine too, I swear with the God of heaven and earth any token generated for her must reach her hand, I will publish any name that help her here on nairaland, the person name, username, and the amount, in case u no see our name and u send some thing alert here on nairaland, or take my number to any crime office, my phone number is,08183820180, my account number is 0831908861, GTBbank, name Elochukwu christian Umeh, her own account no is 0023516673, stanbic bank, name lukayat wasiu, because the thief's are with her phone, to avoid them from operating to her acc number, that's while I put my own details too, am a very contented human beaghn, just for copra work of mercy, I will upload her recovering video too, and where she said I can receive any thing on her behalf, thank good people of nairaland

His details

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Purity Ball 2017 by 9jamum(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
Virginspride Network is inviting you to her celebration of pure maidenhood in
Date: August 5, 2017
Venue: @ chevron, Gbagada
Time: 10am .
Enquiries call 08183171512

Dress code white gown virgins only.
It is always a fun day. Parents come with your children . The pride of a girl is in her virginity. Keep it don't fash it out, it is the only gift to your Husband. Money can't buy it. It is your label, and brand, once it is removed, you become an ordinary girls. . Lots of entertainment from the maidens.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancies Search For Single Mothers by 9jamum(f): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Okay. Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies Search For Single Mothers by 9jamum(f): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Anyone with information about vacancies within the mainland, Agege, Dopemu areas, for cleaners in schools, companies, etc should please contact us .

Thank you so much

info@singlenaijamum.com
singlenaijamum@gmail.com
Fashion / Re: Essential Oils by 9jamum(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Do u have sage oil? how much? what's d quantity?

1 Like

Religion / Pastor Donnie Mcclurkin's Father Passes On by 9jamum(f): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Our prayers are with Pastor Donnie McClurkin and his family for the loss of his father Donald Andy McClurkin Sr.
Donnie’s father was hospitalized last week after having an emergency surgery at Palmetta Baptist Medical Hospital in South Carolina.

1 Like

Family / Re: Sad : Boy, 3, Dies While Hugging Electrocuted Mum by 9jamum(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Sad
Health / Re: The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression by 9jamum(f): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Agrika: U ppl are really scaring me

Its no joke, have you not heard of how some mothers slept on their babies thereby killing them cos they got so depressed of late nite breast feeding.

After delivery you just get all your hormones rioting all at the same time with family and friends demanding so much from you. Adding that to you coming to terms with your body change is enough to cause depression of the highest level!

1 Like

Health / Re: The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression by 9jamum(f): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
My own experience was driving everyone around me insane because they couldn't understand why my mood swings were so unpredictable.

I went on for days not relating well with my "mum". I was on red alert for fear of what I might do to my daughter. Its a serious issue and its one every woman should be educated about.

www.singlenaijamum.com
Family / Re: Developing A Good Single Father – Daughter Relationship by 9jamum(f): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thank you, i appreciate
Celebrities / Daniel Wilson Welcomes Baby Girl by 9jamum(f): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Handsome Musician now businessman, Daniel Wilson welcomes baby girl, to his family. Mrs Wilson and baby are doing very well in New York where she was delivered.

"LOOK WHAT GOD SENT TO ME AGAIN!
HE STILL SENDS ANGELS TO MY HOUSE!"

This is congratulating the family on the arrival

Family / Developing A Good Single Father – Daughter Relationship by 9jamum(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
A single naija father, or any dad at that can develop a good father – daughter relationship. The bond between a father and a daughter can not be over emphasized thus a few tips to help ensure that the bond not only exist but remains strong for life.

There are some tips to help strengthen the relationship between father and daughter

1. Communication: Learning to communicate with your daughter is a very vital part of bonding with her. Its not that difficult. It does not take so much actually. Little things leaves a lasting impression on the hearts of daughters. You might start by doing things together. Find the time, create the environment for both of you. Go shopping together, buy her gifts ( they love blings and shiny , pinky stuffs).

2. It is important to be be patient with her. As she comes of age, a lot of changes will be going on in her body and she craves to be understood most especially by you, her hero. These hormones could lead to tempers running wild, be calm and try to understand her different moods.: Hormones are running wild and so will tempers. So you may have to listen more

3. Be her best friend. Treat her as your friend. Share in her thought. Listen for her opinions , they matter so much to her.

4. Treating your daughter as an equal will go a long way to strengthening the bond between a father and daughter. Do not keep this attitude that she knows nothing. Children these days have become more sensible and know what they are doing.
pixel Developing A Good Single Father Daughter Relationship

5. Be a mediator: If your daughter is facing problems with her mother, you are to be there present as a mediator between the two females. It doesn’t matter if she is your ex’s or not. She is your daughter and that matters the most

6. Trust your daughter. It is common knowledge that fathers then to be more protective ( mum, you are not left out too) especially when they are in their teens. The fear of their little girl all growing up and how they tend to deal with the boys can make any protective father on the protective. This need not be so. Yes, be protective but not suspicious. This will only drive your daughter further away from you.

7. Independent! Yes, your little angel needs her independence. Hard as it might seem, she is no longer a baby, daddy! Its the right time to have the “talk” Help her to learn from her mistakes too. She needs to know you have her back

8. Unconditional love. She is your own daughter. Love her unconditionally even if she makes mistakes or she is not the ideal daughter. Your love for her will make her realize herself to make the right choices in life.

9. Accept her friends: Accepting your daughter’s social circle can be a little difficult sometimes. The kind of friends she is hanging out with might come as a surprise to most father’s.

10. Spend time together: Time is the greatest bonding element. Try doing what they like the most and see the difference. They will love the way you are.

5 Likes

Investment / Money Management: Teaching Your Child About Money by 9jamum(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Parent, there is no particular age limit to teaching your child about money matters. You may have to first introduce him/her to money management by giving him/her a certain amount of money to handle.

Give him/her a specific amount of pocket money:
To teach your child about money matters. Firstly give him/her a certain amount of money to handle. Make sure it’s given for a task well done or for being obedient. Don’t just give them money as and when they demand it. Not only will this teach them the importance of earning their money, they will also be careful about how and what they spend it on.

Teach them about budgeting:
While setting budgets, use the opportunity to teach kids a few lessons about the same. Explain what budgeting is about and why it’s important. Help them allocate a certain amount of their pocket money for daily expenses and a certain amount that must be saved. Also talk to them about why overspending, borrowing and debts are avoidable habits.

Learn to say no:
Don’t give into each and every of your child’s demands. Don’t worry about being looked upon as a bad parent, they will thank you for this precise habit at a later age. So when your child regularly demands toys, gadgets, clothes, etc. if it’s not within your budget, tell them so. Or if you’ve just taken them out on a shopping spree refrain from buying anything new for a couple of months at least.

Teach them a lesson a day:
Spending money is a daily activity and hence, use these countless opportunities to teach kids important money lessons. For example, you can teach them about making smart choices while shopping or how saving a little everyday is a smart choice.

Set an example yourself:
It’s important to practice what you’re trying to teach. In fact, seeing you do it is one of the best lessons. Remember, children learn a lot by observing parents and elders. Be careful and aware of your actions at supermarkets, malls, banks, etc. especially when kids are around.
Fashion / Nigerian, Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola, 21, Crowned 2013 World Muslimah In Jakarta. by 9jamum(f): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola, 21, won the World Muslimah 2013 title on Wednesday. Twenty finalists showed off Islamic fashions and worked to demonstrate religious values during the contest. The pageant was held before the upcoming Miss World competition, which has drawn protests from hardline Indonesian Muslim groups.

Finalists in World Muslimah were chosen from more than 500 who took part in an online selection process. One of the rounds involved contenders comparing stories of how they came to wear the hijab (Muslim headscarf) – a requirement for all those taking part.

The finalists hailed from countries including Bangladesh, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria and Brunei. In the run-up to the final, contestants underwent three days of “spiritual training”, waking before dawn to pray together and to study the Koran.

All contestants in Muslimah World must wear the hijab

Ms Ajibola, 21, cried and recited a verse from the Koran when her name was called as the winner. She was awarded 25m rupiah ($2,200, £1,360) and trips to Mecca and India.

Celebrities / Can You Guess Who Owns This Machine? by 9jamum(f): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Can you guess who owns this machine? cool

www.singlenaijamum.com

Romance / Re: Club Girls by 9jamum(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2013
tbara: I have a strong liking for hot club girls. I really find some of them satisfying as they know what they want and save me the stress of routine flirting. funny enough some of this girls date me briefly saying they like the way I treat them. I have a girlfriend now but sometimes seek these girls from time to time. really need to quit this but its so hard. what do I do.

Strange. Was reading one of your posts and the thought of yourlittle girl came to my mind. Whatever happened to you?

Pls, take a thought for a moment and think of her while going through these cravings.
Family / Breaking News!!! Single Dads Can Do This by 9jamum(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Breaking News!!!

Single Dads can do this parenting too! Of course dads can do this parenting thing. You love your kids and want them to grow up confident, secure, and independent.

Never doubt your ability. Have the confidence to know that you can assume the responsibility to parent your child (ren) and do a great job.

Naturally, there always are bumps along the way. Kids, don't come with instruction manuals like your computer or DVD. You often have to reply on your gut instinct (its often right).

If you feel you need outside advice, don't hesitate to call on friends and family or a qualified Counsellor for an impartial opinion.

www.singlenaijamum.com
Food / Re: ₩h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊ Is †ђξ Name Of This Fruit? Pic Included by 9jamum(f): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Golden melon

2 Likes

Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
@Nikkykay, would like to send you an email privately, if its okay here is mine info@singlenaijamum.com

Thank you
Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
phineas: @ OP,I take a bow as I say thank you....and keep ur blog going strong,a place where singleparents can find advice and help.since naija snoots won't offer a finger to help.

Pls consider single parents,not just mums.some men raise kids without their mothers too,let's not marginalize.

Point noted. I have actually spoken to a number of young hurting single dads and also those who have come to terms with their situations and making the best out of it. Its a different world it actually depends on how you choose to look at the glass. Thank you
Info@singlenaijamum.com
Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
@mollytinrox, not forgetting you among the list I had mentioned. Kudos. Wishing you all the best as u bring up your son.
Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2013
@Phineas, @Nikkykay, @nep2ra @anitank ( your story melts my heart) @josite @SniperInADiaper amongs others
I want to appreciate you for ur comments.

Thank u

Next on singlenaijamum.com is what the law says about all of this. Keep a date with this page
www.singlenaijamum.com

1 Like

Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Im a damn good single mother and not ashamed of it. grin

I hear you. Keep up the good work! Well done

1 Like

Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Op,u did well by posting this. Single parenting(women) is very stressful on its own coupled with d image it has in naija.
Assuming there is a way we can know,some of us here claiming holy hv either abandoned a pregnant galfriend to her fate or hv kids outside wedlock but of course in NL everybody is perfect and without dent.throut their family history nobody hv done such.its a taboo.
In every two or three houses especially public house,u must c one out of wedlock child. Some mums tend to direct their frustration to their kids.
Pls if there is one around u,kindly be good to her.she is passin tru a lot and pls can we stop d preaching.an adage in my place says"all dogs eat shi*t but u will always call d one u saw shi*t on its mouth shi*t eater"

Thank you for ur comment. We intend to reach out and help wipe away more tears as many are going through so much and silently dying inside. <HolyLand> <SaintLand>.

1 Like

Family / Re: Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum by 9jamum(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
remioshy: Single mum is something you can be proud of if you find yourself in such situation and you raise your child/children well, I happened to find myself in such and never in my wildest dream do I want such, but I was determined to make the best of my situation, I got pregnant in the university but before I could do anything to it , my mother became aware and she refused to let me terminate, my so called boyfriend was willing to accept and get married after my university education, I do love him but I was concerned because he was abusive, while pregnant and after delivery , any love I had for him was beaten out of me, I had to run for my dear life , it was then I made my mother aware of years of abuse and i continued in it because of my child, that if I leave him , who will marry after one, but when I landed in hospital because of the beating, I knew it was time to call it a day, and I vowed that if he remains the only man alive, I rather choose to be single, 20 years after this year , I am yet to sent my eyes on him, he never bothered , I was a single parent for many years and with Gods help and my mum I did my best,
The irony of the whole saga is that child then is the only tooth in my mouth now. Sometimes being a single parent is a blessing in disguise, I won't criticise someone who find themself in such

I appreciate you. Thank you for sharing your experience.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.