Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,987 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Seun Finally Agreed That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord and withdrew his support (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
I don laugh taya. This seun on Twitter is different from seun on Nairaland.

Keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say. See his profile here. Its the same person.

Politics / Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Jack500:

It is not making front page, go and hang yourself or leave Nairaland

You are the one that will drink sniper and die.
Politics / Re: Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu doesn't have a single genuine supporter. All his supporters are on payroll including seun and his mods.

A right thinking individual will never support a grand father that used drug money to enter politics.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Seun Finally Agreed That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord and withdrew his support (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2022
sonofthunder:

Link to the tweet

I am using twitter app. Can't get the link.
Politics / Seun Finally Agreed That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord and withdrew his support (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Seun has finally agreed that Tinubu is a drug lord and has immediately withdrawn his support.

Las las Seun is Obidient.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
This will never make front page.

But if it's Reno Mumukri's tweet against Peter Obi front page straight.

16 Likes

Politics / Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. I am now Obidient and Yusful.

You promised to cover me with big umbrella,
But under rain I walked home drained,
In the sun I am scorched to burn,
You covered your head alone,
I have gone naked without cloths.
You come to me when your desire burns.
After series of s*x you abandoned me here.
You only come after years.
You have failed me in this marriage

Same lies and heartless deceit for 21 years
My kitchen is empty yet you shop abroad
I have no bicycle yet your cars are numberless
Hunger has finished me but
You sustain your pot belle.

I can't pay house rent yet
You have mansions abroad
I have no hospital for maternity
Yet you go abroad for even headache
Every four years you run back to me,
You lie and ask for my support and prayers

You came again with a broom
You promised to sweep our home
Now the dirt is a heap of ocean
The filth is decaying our home
You robbed us to enrich yourself again

Our marriage can't work again
I am tired of your lies
Your lie sweet pass sugarcane
I want to marry the new man
A man that will value my OBIdience
and Yusfulness
I will marry a man of integrity
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tufia. Blowing kiss with his heroine infested teeth. God forbid BAThing

Business / Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Why is it not the same when converted to Naira.

Politics / Re: Have 'obidats' Conceded Defeat So Soon? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Jagaban for president

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket just made it easy for Peter Obi. As for Atiku that one is not even contesting because Northern Nigeria cannot rule us for 16years.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Says a supreme court governor.
Politics / Re: Obi Vp's Number Of Followers ,then And Now by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi's effect.
Politics / What Will Be The Fate Of Aso Rock Chapel If Tinubu Becomes President? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your guess is as good as mine.

The Chapel might be demolished since it won't be of any use because both the President and the Vice are Muslims.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Another Peter Obi Supporter Threatens To Attack, ‘Kill Anyone Against Peter Obi by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
dominique

Please kindly move it to front page. We need more visibility for Peter Obi.
Politics / Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
If it was Peter Obi they will quickly move it to front page. Useless set of people.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
The stupid Seun and his useless mods would have moved it to front page if it was truly Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Politics / Post Against Peter Obi Are Moved To Front Page, Post Against Tinubu Are Deleted. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Its obvious that Seun and all the mods are Tinubu Urchins. Post against Peter Obi are quickly moved to front page but any post against Tinubu are quickly deleted.

An audio voice note of Shettima was leaked on how Tinubu wishes to frustrate Igbos out of Lagos if he eventually becomes president and it was quickly deleted.

But all the Reno Mumukri's post against Peter are almost moved to front page.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
It will help to reduce his votes in Kaduna. Tinubu is a master planner.
Politics / Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
individuals aren't on ballot papers it's still party don't let anyone fool u labour can't win any state in the 19 Northern states... Nor any southern States...

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sowore is a hypocrite.

Political jobman.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
lanrex101:
grin grin
It’s better to say Biafra no be Lagos.
You people should not waste your time cos we ain’t gonna allow you guys to rule Nigeria and Lamidi Cownu will continue to be fed on watery beans and rot in Jail grin grin grin grin

Tribal bigot. It will shock you. Mumu
Politics / Re: Why Did Obi Pick A Candidate From Mauritania? by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayfra:
Yusuf Baba Ahmed though born in Zaria. His Dad is an Arab from Mauritania which kind of brings into question his allegiance to Nigeria versus his indigenous country?

Though the constitution permits his nomination as VP and potential ascendancy to the office of the President, we should not be comfortable giving our second highest office (and potentially highest office) to an Arab.

Imagine if war breaks out between Nigeria and Mauritania, will he bomb his family members in Mauritania?

What was Obi thinking?

Mumu if Barrack Obama from Kenya can rule America even if Ahmed is from Afghanistan we will vote for him.
Politics / Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
they knew their party that's the difference PDP in 2007 was the biggest Party in Africa.... APC 2015 was the second if not the biggest Party in Africa.. SDP APGA is bigger than labour party... Forget the hype online...

This is not business as usual.

We are voting for individuals that will turns things around for a better Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotunang:
The man is fit to be the vice president...but how popular is the man in the north ..do the northern really know him , like him and honour and respect him

How many southerners knew Goodluck Jonathan and Yemi Osinbajo in 2007 and 2015 respectively.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate by 9jaNoBeLagos: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Confirm. This is a formidable force.

Unlike some people's Choice below.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Its a pity that Seun and all Nairaland mods are Tinubu supporters.

Why haven't they moved this thread to front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7216979/reno-omokri-tinubu-fraudster-drug

1 Like

Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Fraudster And A Drug Lord (photos) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno had dared Tinubu to sue him to any court of law if he's not into drug business.

Politics / Re: Peter obi wins atiku at Adamawa state. Live poll by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Even in Atiku's home town Peter Obi won.

Nigerians are ready to take back their country.

8 Likes

Politics / What I Saw On Facebook Today. (graphic Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please how do I unsee this picture.

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
That bus driver must be a Tinubu supporter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.