Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,129 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaNoBeLagos's Profile / 9jaNoBeLagos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Name 3 Politicians That Must Never Be Allowed Near Power by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2023
Hell Rufai.

Thïefnubu.

Femi Fani Kayode.
Politics / Re: Oracle Of Poverty - Oshiomhole Takes A Swipe At Alimekhena by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2023
This ugly midget have not learnt the lesson we thought him in 2020.

We will retire him politically by February.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 12 Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ihordspy trying to defend that Tinubu’s picture is a photoshop.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
God bless you Ma.

Light and darkness have nothing in common.
Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
optionalY09:

Nna nna vo alone go win election? go seat down. You will be surprised when Sowore wins

Apart from Thïefnubu any other candidate that wins the election is ok by me.
Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
bdon123:

How did u collect for ur bros?I need my wife to collect mine as he collected hers....we hav to vote for Obi

We went together. But if you give her your temporary voter's card I believe she can collect for you.
Politics / Re: States GEJ Lost In 2011, But Won The Election: by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
They are hoping on Northern votes and Obi is busy gathering the South.

Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lost In Core Northern States But Still Won In 2011 (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2023
For those threatening Peter Obi with Northern votes, Goodluck Jonathan lost in these Northern States but still emerged the winner.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are hoping on Northern votes.

Peter Obi has the entire South in the bag.

February will be very interesting.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

I can't still hear you.

Stop crying and talk to me bro.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:
one local government in yobe will cancel everything u n your family with your state have to offer

I can't hear you very clear.

Can you say it again without crying? 😢 😭 😢

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Exclusive101:
Empty barrel

Can you say it again without crying?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2023
muzzafar:
You want to vote and your govt is still holding Mazi Kanu bianu tugbuo onwe unu na election if we are truly a democratic nation how can the court rightfully discharge and aquit an innocent man your insensitive president refuse to comply? Come and vote your stupid obi

I am voting in Edo State, Oredo ward 4. Polling Unit 12.

If they born you well enter motor on 24th and enter Benin. Come to my Polling Unit and misbehave. I will personally deal with you.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Abeg no stop there, carry all your village people vote give Peter Obi e no go change anything. We know the winner of this elections, every other thing na formality.
No ask me who go win o, you go witness am yourself but no be Peter Obi (he is coming 3rd).

We have 18 Presidential candidates and only 1 person will win.

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
God will punish all Thïefnubu BATstards.

They want to bring disgrace to Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Ihordspy trying to prove that Tinubu wasn't sleeping.

He was just meditating.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2023
My PVC and that of my brother is chilling in the fridge waiting for February 25th.

Our votes and that of our 5wives and 35 children is for Peter Obi.

2023 is a done deal. 🤣🤣🤣

85 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: You Can Now Use Regular Emojis On Nairaland by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2023
All Thïefnubu Urchins are very senseless and dull.

🤣🤣🤣
Politics / Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Thïefnubu will be surprised by what will hit him by next month.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
I will rather destroy and burn my PVC and that of my younger brother than to vote for a Muslim/ Muslim ticket.

God forbid BAT thing.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Really Stingy He Couldn’t Even Share The Questions At Chatham House by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
And a fraudster

Oya say it again without crying.

Politics / Re: Photo: Office Workers Gather To Watch Peter OBI Chatham House Presentation by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi is the man of the moment.

Imagine stopping work to watch bala blue, bula bla.

5 Likes

Politics / Peter Obi Is Really Stingy He Couldn’t Even Share The Questions At Chatham House by 9jaNoBeLagos: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter obi is really stingy He couldn’t even share the questions.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
My vote and that of my 5 wives and 45 children is for Peter Obi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Insulted Our Oba Of Benin by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
We are waiting for him with our PVC.

1 Like

Politics / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
My brother and I have successfully collected our PVC at exactly 1400 hours.

Our votes, that of our 5wives and 35 Children are for Peter Obi. grin grin grin

2023 is a done deal.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Obidients, Post Your Pvcs, Let's Annoy Tinubu Supporters. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2022
My vote and that of my entire generation is for Peter Obi.

Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

Politics / Tinubu: No More ASUU Strike, 4yrs Course, 4yrs Job. 7yrs Course, 7yrs Job (video by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2022
"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.

Adebanjo to Nigerians: You’ll Suffer If You Vote for Tinubu

Acting Leader of the South-west renowned socio-political group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, has warned Nigerians against voting for the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in the 2023 presidential poll, saying they would suffer if they made such a mistake.

Speaking on ARISE News Channel, Adebanjo said, at 94, he might not be alive to witness it but was certain Nigerians would live to suffer if they voted for any presidential candidate other than Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

Adebanjo’s advice came in the wake of the seeming fraction in Afenifere, after Chief Reuben Fasoranti, a former leader of the group, and other prominent Yoruba leaders, reportedly endorsed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

However, reacting to the interview, a concerned Nigerian @Icebabio on Twitter wrote: “Mehn, Pa Adebanjo made me shed a tear. Pls Nigerians vote wisely. He says you all will suffer if you choose wrong while I enjoy in the grave. At 94, I have nothing to lose. Pls, Northerners and southerners, I beg you, don’t sell ur conscience for pottage

Another Tweep, @Strong Truth, wrote, “Pa Adebanjo makes me so proud to be a Yoruba man, I pray Obi emerge as the president of Nigeria come 2023. God bless you sir for speaking the truth to Nigeria.”

Also, @Yufsci, tweeted, “Pa Adebanjo at 94 is the only sensitive and sensible living Yoruba, all others are just foolish bigot. I go survive if Batiku becomes president. My problem is just d rebirth of new euphoria in Nigeria politics will be postponed, where we choose the best over religion and ethnicity.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/

356 Likes 43 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
When APC fixed the campaign on Monday, some foolish ipob bastards were making excuses for APC that they will record low turnout and will blame it on seat at home, now APC wants to prove them wrong by fixing it on another day so that that bastards will witness the huge crowd that will welcome his Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu but still those bastards are still crying. Wotowoto people
You think APC is afraid of ipob unknown gunmen criminals? You must be joking, if they have the campaign on Monday, them no born ipob miscreants well to say pim

Thïefnubu is a coward. Was he not aware of the Monday sit at home before fixing the rally on Monday.

Buhari travelled to Imo state to commission a project on a sit at home day.

Why is Thïefnubu afraid to do the same?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Useless Urchins were celebrating Thïefnubu as a master strategist.

They called Peter Obi unprintable names.

A ruling party that has the control of Army, police and DSS is afraid of IPOB.

Thïefnubu is a coward.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Opinion: Atiku Will Get Alot Of Sympathy Votes In 2023. He Is Likely To Win. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
With Makinde endorsing Tinubu, the battle line have been drawn between the Northern and Southern Nigeria.

Atiku will get alot of sympathy votes from the South and massive votes from the North.

The Northerners will come out en masse to vote for Atiku in other to humiliate Wike and other PDP governors

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.